Thread: JP Morgan Pulls Ads Over Megyn Kelly’s Upcoming Alex Jones Interview

JP Morgan Pulls Ads Over Megyn Kelly’s Upcoming Alex Jones Interview

Good to now they has some principles for defending truth.
    Although they never pulled ads over interviews of SWC Bush ( who had been accused of spreading lies to start Iraq war that killed/maimed over a million people) and disgraced DGP ( whose PSO owners have been accused of pushing more lies and wars and killing thousands of innocent children with drones).

J.P. Morgan Chase Reportedly Pulls Ads Over Megyn Kelly’s Upcoming Alex Jones Interview

By Halle Kiefer

Photo: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images For Entertainment Weekly After defending her decision to sit down with controversial Infowarshost Alex Jones on Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly, Megyn Kelly must now grapple with J.P. Morgan Chase’s decision to temporarily pull its advertising from NBC over the interview. According to The Wall Street Journal, the bank has reportedly “asked for its local TV ads and digital ads to be removed from Ms. Kelly’s show and from all NBC news programming until after the show airs.” On Monday morning, J.P. Morgan Chase’s chief marketing officer Kristin Lemkau took to Twitter to express her dismay over Kelly’s decision to speak with Jones on her program. Lemkau wrote, “As an advertiser, I’m repulsed that @Megynkelly would give a second of airtime to someone who says Sandy Hook and Aurora are hoaxes. Why?” It’s a sentiment shared by family members of those killed in the 2012 mass shooting.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/j-p-m...interview.html

Related

Obama Murders Children (without Alex Jones Intro)

Piers Morgan, Friend of Drone Assassin Obama, Calls Alex Jones “Scary”

Obama comically sniffs his arm to mock far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones after he accused him of being a ‘demon who smells like sulfur’
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3835226/President-Obama-mocks-far-right-conspiracy-theorist-called-demon-smells-like-sulfur-jokingly-sniffing-arm.html

Alex Jones calls Michelle Obama “first tranny”

Dore: Obama is a “f**kin liar” and U.S. is “inflicting human suffering in Syria”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://deadline.com/2017/06/megyn-ke...eo-1202111800/

Her ratings are terrible. They hope having the controversial Alex Jones on will help.

Megyn Kelly Torched For Giving NBC Air Time To Sandy Hook Truther Alex Jones

Two weeks after former Fox News Channel primetime star Megyn Kelly was torched for chiding cable news networks’ lack of civility in her NBC News debut, Kelly now is getting pounded for giving the NBC News platform to Sandy Hook truther/Donald Trump pal Alex Jones.

Kelly has defended the booking, scheduled for Sunday, insisting the public needs to know more about the man who has had Trump on his radio show, his InfoWars web program, and whose website is getting White House press credentials.

Hooey, critics shoot back, calling it a shameful ratings play, demanding NBC News pull the interview and putting the squeeze on Kelly’s Sunday newsmag advertisers, in service of which they’ve created hashtag #shameonNBC.

Jones is best known creator and public face of Infowars, in which he preaches that the federal government is behind the Oklahoma City bombing, the September 11, 2001 attack on the World Trade Towers and Pentagon, and the Sandy Hook Elementary School slaughter which he insists was staged. Oh, and the feds faked the moon landing.

In promotional material for Sunday’s broadcast, Kelly is seen asking Jones about his Sandy Hook truther claims, and she asks him questions that might better have been put to a mental health expert, including “They call you the most paranoid man in America. Is that true?”

In re his Sandy Hook conspiracy, viewers will, on Father’s Day, see Kelly ask him, “When you say parents faked their children’s deaths, people get upset.”

He shoots back: “But they don’t get angry about half-a-million dead Iraqis killed by sanctions.”

Kelly accuses him of dodging question and he goes to his playbook: “I looked at all the angles about Newtown, I made my statement before the other media picked it up.”

The continued mainstream straw man that Alex Jones is a crackpot is in high gear. The straw man argument has been reduced to "should the media "shine a light" on influential crackpottery? Geez he's managed to get the globalists & their minions upset after all these years. Good for Alex Jones.

if alex jones was legit he wouldn't even be on msm for an interview period
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    if alex jones was legit he wouldn't even be on msm for an interview period
    He is mostly legit. He footnotes his claims quite thoroughly (yet a CNN editorial is calling him "anti-empiricist" LOL how "empiricist" was the 9-11 investigation?). He is taken out of context quite regularly. And he reports on many stories without making outright claims. He is magnitudes more legit than CNN.
    Last edited by anaconda; 06-14-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    He is mostly legit. He footnotes his claims quite thoroughly (yet a CNN editorial is calling him "anti-empiricist" LOL how "empiricist" was the 9-11 investigation?). He is taken out of context quite regularly. And he reports on many stories without making outright claims. He is magnitudes more legit than CNN.
    He thinks that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. It's possible I guess, but not very likely IMO.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Neither AJ nor MSM news are fully accurate but in recent years on war and peace/foreign policy issues... MSM seems even less credible than AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He thinks that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. It's possible I guess, but not very likely IMO.
    EM. That is very possible and even probable.

I am not sure who actually owns AJ. Sometimes if does seem like he is telling the truth. AJ has an agenda he likes to hype which is annoying and his voice is very annoying. I listen to him so I can see another side and to know when I hear his influence in political conversations.

No matter who reports the news I think they will slant it to their point of view. I watch, listen and, read many different news sources. All the big ones like NY Times, Reuters, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, all have a certain slant.To me Reuters is one of the least slanted but still I think we are not always told the real story and we are always at the mercy of advertisers, and government politics as to what we are told there is even a why, are we being told certain things as well. It is really difficult to believe anything. I try to stick to basics in any judgement about the news.

I still think the media works to drown out Ron Paul and the message of liberty. We are the ones they don't want to win. I hope we can all hang on to his message of peace and freedom.

A

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aww... I feel so bad for Megyn----not really.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What difference does it make, Alex is pretty much mainstream at this point: pro-Trump, pro-police/military, Moslems are the root of all evil etc.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    MSM seems even less credible than AJ.
    Magnitudes less, IMHO.

Has this interview aired yet? So much build up and hubbub over it that, if it hasn't aired by now, it starts to look like a structured set up to push viewers toward the interview, instead of away from it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am not sure who actually owns AJ.
    Kinda' seems like he built his own business from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Has this interview aired yet? So much build up and hubbub over it that, if it hasn't aired by now, it starts to look like a structured set up to push viewers toward the interview, instead of away from it.
    It's for this Sunday I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That is very possible and even probable.
    Seems very improbable to me for many reasons. Way too many truth bombs. He undermines badly needed establishment narratives at every turn. He has a long consistent record of pushing back against state abuses of civil liberties. He challenges almost every military incursion by the U.S. as criminal activity. He exposes cabals, plots, and footnotes meticulously. He rails against the central bank. He offers frequent evidence for false flags when the main stream narrative is something very different. He exposed the use of drills in false flags. It just goes on and on. This is opposition. Not controlled opposition.
    Last edited by anaconda; 06-16-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Those are valid points and my view is mostly speculative as I have not followed him much.

One thing that created a little doubt in mind was that if est really wanted him to be silenced, it would not be hard for them to find some traffic or other fines that he had not paid properly. But it is also possible that big gummit is just way to inefficient to be be a consistent lean mean machine and picks and chooses its battles.

Lawyer representing family of Miriam Carey arrested
    (CBS) NEW YORK - Eric Sanders, the lawyer who is representing the family of Miriam Carey, the Stamford, Conn. mother who led authorities on a chaotic car chase from the White House to the U.S. Capitol before being killed by authorities earlier this month, has been arrested for failing to pay court settlements against him, the New York Post reports

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda
    He undermines badly needed establishment narratives at every turn. He has a long consistent record of pushing back against state abuses of civil liberties.
    Yea except now he supports Trump and Sessions.