Thread: New Libertarian Party State Representative Expected

Exclamation New Libertarian Party State Representative Expected

Exclusive: New Libertarian Representative Expected
    A New Hampshire State Representative is expected to defect to the Libertarian Party.
    Griffen Smith on June 11, 2017
    https://71republic.com/2017/06/11/71...e-legislature/

A 71 Republic exclusive interview with New Hampshire State Representative Caleb Dyer (L-Pelham) disclosed that there will be a 3rd Libertarian [Party member] joining his ranks in the New Hampshire House of Representatives. The Representative, who at this point is unknown, is set to make the announcement on June 27th at the steps of the state capitol building. Dyer also confirmed that the representative is from the Republican Party.

There are currently two Libertarians in the New Hampshire State House. The first, Rep. Dyer, a former Republican who switched in early February, and Joseph Stallcop, who switched from the Democratic Party on May 10th, 2017.
    This would mean that 75% of all current Libertarian Party legislators are in New Hampshire. This will bring the New Hampshire Libertarian Party Minorty Caucus up to 3 members. The biggest the Caucus ever reached was 4 members.. Historically, LP candidates for state legislator have done better in elections in NH than in any other state. NH also hold the record for the most former LP legislators of any state. Vermont and Alaska are the only other states that have even made a blimp on the radar when it comes to LP legislators, and that was years ago.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 06-11-2017 at 01:39 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The huge news that all of the Libertarian Party members in the nation are anticipating happens tomorrow. It is the day that instead of 2/3s of all Libertarian legislators serving in the nation serving in New Hampshire, 3/4s of all serving Libertarian legislators will serve in New Hampshire.

Press Conference
    Libertarian Party
    11am
    Tuesday, June 27th
    New Hampshire State House
    25 Capitol Street
    Concord, New Hampshire

Meet Nick Sarwark, the Libertarian Party National Chair. Meet the highest ranking Libertarians in the nation, including the newest Libertarian legislator in the nation.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

This is one of the top four Libertarian Party news stories of the year. The other three are when other state legislators became Libertarians. There is no doubt that 100,000s of Libertarians are excited about this news.

Let me partially break the news. I predict it will be a Republican male that becomes a Libertarian tomorrow. I won't give my sources away but I'm pretty sure on this. However, other details about this person might be extremely surprising!

FSP = Winning

It will be interesting to see if the LP makes sure they can win reelection. I'm partial to 3rd parties but I'd take 2 terms of a liberty Republican over 1 term of a liberty third party candidate because parties really don't matter in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe