Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Comey Testimony Thread

Official Comey Testimony Thread

Right now:

Comey is saying that the only person who he has ever "documented" his conversations with is Trump. He has trusted every other president and politician, but he was afraid that Trump would lie about him, so he wanted detailed documentation.

So much for any record of conversations with anyone else (I.e. Hillary). Very convenient.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/s...22632458178564

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/872824806936387584
    Last edited by CPUd; 06-08-2017 at 08:51 AM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

LOL, this $#@! is so absurd.

More Live streams to Comey testimony 6/8/17

Sounds like Comey was prejudiced against Trump from day one - just like the rest of the establishment.

youtube Live stream
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=205l4W7nbDA

C-SPAN - (on television it’s on C-SPAN 3)
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?429381...d-justice&live

Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e4fe9054c78a

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/872829020282531840

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Feinstein and Comey discussion is essentially about Comey talking about what he thinks that Trump was thinking. Is mind-reading valid testimony in court?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They had a serious conversation on whether it was illegal to say that you "hoped" something happened.

If was trump, I would have my jackboots rush into the room an arrest and remove all these $#@!s and issue a press release saying you had evidence they were colluding with ISIS and send em all to Guantanamo.

I see this whole thing as being the Democrats had everything rigged from the start and now they are searching for reasons why their rigging didn't work.

President Donald seems like a very hopeful guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I see this whole thing as being the Democrats had everything rigged from the start and now they are searching for reasons why their rigging didn't work.
    If he fired Comey on Jan 20 and stopped running his mouth about it, this hearing today wouldn't be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Feinstein and Comey discussion is essentially about Comey talking about what he thinks that Trump was thinking. Is mind-reading valid testimony in court?
    Comey had all kinds of preconceived notions about Trump because he wasn’t “one of them”. No wonder he didn’t want to be alone with him - he just plain hates him! His prejudice existed before the first meeting and colored all his assumptions about Trump’s words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The opening statement by Warner was classic. Something to the effect (paraphrase) that "this is not political or about elections, so we need to find out how the Russian successfully caused Trump to win."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    If he fired Comey on Jan 20 and stopped running his mouth about it, this hearing today wouldn't be happening.
    don't fool yourself, they would still be having a stupid hearing of some type by now.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    LOL, this $#@! is so absurd.
    When this is all done, can someone either write or point to an article that contains whatever is important for us to know?
    I'm not digging through a whole stall full of $#@! to find one kernel of corn.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The opening statement by Warner was classic. Something to the effect (paraphrase) that "this is not political or about elections, so we need to find out how the Russian successfully caused Trump to win."
    Yes, they knew they had the election rigged to the point they thought they couldn't lose. Now they are grasping at straws to find an excuse to have lost their rigged election.

He pretty much confessed that all of this is really a political witch hunt.

don't fool yourself, they would still be having a stupid hearing of some type by now.
    Trumpcare or trillion dollar infrastructure.

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/stat...36139697582080

Trumpcare or trillion dollar infrastructure.
    Well then lets all be happy this stupid hearing is wasting their time instead of spending money.

No way! They were already investigating this and they still would've said Trump fired him because of the investigation and that he was rash about the firing, didn't follow the proper process, etc. It wouldn't have made any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    When this is all done, can someone either write or point to an article that contains whatever is important for us to know?
    I'm not digging through a whole stall full of $#@! to find one kernel of corn.
    Everything in this hearing revolves around Comey's opening statement, he's not going to give much more than this in the open session:
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...mey-060817.pdf

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    No way! They were already investigating this and they still would've said Trump fired him because of the investigation and that he was rash about the firing, didn't follow the proper process, etc. It wouldn't have made any difference.
    The Clinton people were blaming him for losing the election, it would have been a popular move all around.

What? Did Comey just admit to leaking to the press via a friend (questions from Collins)? That was strange.

What's the over/under on when the piss tape gets dropped?

The Clinton people were blaming him for losing the election, it would have been a popular move all around.
    So what? As it is, they turned their viewpoints on a dime because that's what it took to attack Trump. What difference does the lapse of time make? People were talking about impeachment since the day he won. Building the attack is all that mattered to them, not which pretense they attack him with.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    So what? As it is, they turned their viewpoints on a dime because that's what it took to attack Trump. What difference does the lapse of time make? People were talking about impeachment since the day he won. Building the attack is all that mattered to them, not which pretense they attack him with.
    The difference is in the weeks after the inauguration he tried to get Comey to let the Flynn investigation go, and then fired him when it was clear that wasn't going to happen. And then admitted it on national TV and twitter. If he fired him on Jan 20, none of this would have happened. Back then, he would have any number of people to go on TV and defend him (while Democrats would stay silent due to still blaming him for the election loss), and now they can't even put White House staff out there, he has to go through the RNC and use his 2020 PAC.

CPUd is not the kind of person who would be fooling himself, fooling others is a different story.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast