Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Tears Into Megyn Kelly and MSM Culture

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Alex Jones Tears Into Megyn Kelly and MSM Culture

Can't say he's wrong. It's in their white papers. These are not hidden declarations.

ALEX JONES (HOST): When we do the right thing, we join our ancestors in the great quest. In God’s great plan. The “New World Order” will fail. It will fall. All of these arrogant sellouts that serve the globalist program will be punished in this life. They all lie to themselves and think they’re part of the power elite. I told Megyn Kelly last night while she was kind of snickering about world government and forced population control. I said pediatric cancers are up over 10,000 percent. Fifty years ago, a doctor would fly across the country to see a child with cancer. Now you go to the mall, to your left, to your right, the kids have got their shaved heads, they’ve got their brain surgery marks all over them. I mean, I was in one restaurant and there was four kids you could tell had brain surgery stumbling around with their motor functions hacked in half from whatever hellish testing they’d gone through -- poor little babies.

And I said, “Surely, surely by the time you’re an old woman, most of your family will be dead from cancer.” And I said, “Your children are going to die of cancer.” And the people around were like, “Whoa.” Her crew, she had a big -- they were like “Whoa, can we spin that? Like he’s hoping they die of cancer?” And I said, “I’m not hoping they die of cancer.” But I said, “Surely, know that if it’s 10,000-plus percent now -- and that’s an old number -- it’s going to be 20-, 30,000, 40,000 percent just the next few decades, it’s estimated. And it’s going to kill your children, Megyn. You’re going to outlive your children, Megyn. And I’ve got children on this planet too as well and I want to reverse this, so you think about working for those psychopaths.”

Go ahead and show some pictures of her. You think about working for the “New World Order” long and hard. And everybody at Media Matters and all the rest of you, you think about that. Because you can have that painted-on Joker smile all you want. And those lawyer sociopath eyes. But at the end of the day, I’ve spoken the truth, and I’ve warned you, and I’ve laid out the facts. Because I have basic humanity. And I know that’s not the trendy mainline culture that’s pushed -- and I’m not even singling Megyn Kelly out and saying she’s the end-all, be-all of evil.

But not feminine -- cold, robotic, dead. I felt zero attraction to Megyn Kelly. That’s not an insult to Megyn Kelly. I talked to a lot of other folks that know her, they said, “No, it’s the same.” Because you’re dealing with -- sociopath? A psychopath? I don’t know.

But I wanted to see it for myself. The girl next door sitting there with the toad creature [Alex Jones]. And again, she can come off like the sweetest, nicest person. She told me point blank in a long phone conversation that she wasn’t going to get into the things and wasn’t going to focus on the things that I knew she was coming for. And then for 90 minutes -- that was the last interview of three yesterday -- she did everything she said she wouldn’t in spades. And I knew that from before she ever came. But I wanted to see it for myself. And so that we could all see it for ourselves as well and experience what it is to serve the force that is strangling this country.
    Alex, the woman spent 1.4 million dollars on cosmetic surgery. There isn't much there.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-07-2017 at 07:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not hot.

That is some symmetrical mullet she's sporting there.

Bitch in the front.

Bitch in the back.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 06-07-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Alex Jones hyberbole. Childhood cancer rates are not up 10,000 percent. And death rates of childhood cancers are down. Fewer kids (not 10,000 times more) are dying from it- thanks to improvements in medicine.

I said pediatric cancers are up over 10,000 percent. Fifty years ago, a doctor would fly across the country to see a child with cancer.
    I’ve laid out the facts. Because I have basic humanity.
    And I said, “Your children are going to die of cancer.”

Can anyone send me a link where I can read "their white papers"?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    https://www.quiltednorthern.com/?sc_...FRKBswodYJ8Axg

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Alex Jones hyberbole. Childhood cancer rates are not up 10,000 percent. And death rates of childhood cancers are down. Fewer kids (not 10,000 times more) are dying from it- thanks to improvements in medicine.

Can you provide the source for this data? Those are encouraging statistics but want to see where they are getting the data.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Can you provide the source for this data? Those are encouraging statistics but want to see where they are getting the data.
    Sorry, I left off the link. https://www.cancer.gov/research/prog...hots/pediatric

As for the "up by 10,000 percent":

Although the overall incidence rate of cancer in children has increased 0.6% annually over the past 35 years, mortality rates for some types of childhood cancer have declined by more than 50 percent.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Read 'National Security Study Memorandum 200.' It basically discusses in explicit language how the third world population must be stridently controlled and managed, while the flow of natural resources continues out of said nations.

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

There are many other government issued documents like this buried in scientific journals because the common man has no interest in this subject matter. I don't think many people want to arrive at the sobering conclusion that they are considered a fungible commodity by the global managerial class.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-07-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Jones massively exaggerates the case percentile increase, but childhood cancers are up 27% since 1975:

http://www.webmd.com/news/breaking-n...r-rates-rising

Still, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) says there has been a significant increase in the overall rate of childhood cancers in recent decades -- up 27% since 1975 in kids under age 19, according to data collected by the NCI’s Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program.

The news comes as the overall incidence of adult cancers has fallen.

The rise seems to be driven, in large part, by an increase in leukemia, which is up almost 35% since 1975. Leukemia is the most common cancer in kids. Soft tissue cancers, like those that develop in bones or muscles, are up nearly 42%. Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is up 34%.

“When you see an increase like that -- that fast -- in a short period of time, most likely it is going to be driven by some exposure to environmental factors,” says Catherine Metayer, MD, PhD, an adjunct professor at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health. She and her team just won a $6 million grant from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences to study the causes of leukemia in children.

Cancer Statistics

Cancer is diagnosed each year in about 175,000 children ages 14 and under worldwide.
    Cancer is the leading cause of death by disease past infancy for U.S. children.
    However, thanks to better therapies, more than 80% of U.S. childhood cancer patients now become long-term survivors.
    Survival rates can vary depending on the type of cancer.
    About 420,000 childhood cancer survivors live in the U.S., with many more around the world.
    https://www.stjude.org/treatment/ped...cer-facts.html

Types of Cancer in Children
    In the United States in 2017, an estimated 10,270 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed among children from birth to 14 years, and about 1,190 children are expected to die from the disease. Although pediatric cancer death rates have declined by nearly 70 percent over the past four decades, cancer remains the leading cause of death from disease among children. The major types of cancers in children ages 0 to 14 years are acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), brain and other central nervous system (CNS) tumors, and neuroblastoma, which are expected to account for more than half of new cases in 2017.
    https://www.cancer.gov/types/childhood-cancers
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

But not feminine -- cold, robotic, dead. I felt zero attraction to Megyn Kelly. That’s not an insult to Megyn Kelly. I talked to a lot of other folks that know her, they said, “No, it’s the same.” Because you’re dealing with -- sociopath? A psychopath? I don’t know.
    Lol, no, Alex had the hots for her. I saw the vid Danke posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

And death rates of childhood cancers are down. Fewer kids (not 10,000 times more) are dying from it- thanks to improvements in how to barely keep them alive by using them as a cash cow with constant rounds of chemo and medicine for life."
    Fixed it for you.

Dead people dont make the pharmaceutical companies money. Neither do cured people. Why do you think there isnt a cure yet with all this time and money put into it, even though various medicines have come out for it? Also the rates of cancer in everyone are obviously much higher. Hell twenty years ago it was super rare you knew of anyone with cancer. Now almost everyone knows somebody with it. The fact so many people are affected means it is something that nearly everyone is exposed to. Chemtrails in the air? Poison in our food? Fluoride in our water?
    Last edited by ds21089; 06-08-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Nobody gives a hoot about Alex Jones after he copped out on Pizzagate and completely revealed himself to be Deep State shill.

I guess he made a fool of himself again and he can't stop them from airing it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I never thought Alex Jones was limited hangout until the election, they spin stuff just as bad as the MSM does in order to fit their narrative. If I wanted to watch fake news I would just watch fake news, why do you have to try to grift me like some sort of scammer with your Ron Paul is too much of a purist bull $#@! Alex Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Although NBC like NYT/WaPo tends to be #FakeNews, this will be an interesting coup.

Related
    JP Morgan Pulls Ads Over Megyn Kelly’s Upcoming Alex Jones Interview
    Kelly lied to him, so she could lure Jones in as a controversial headliner on her fledgling show. Little did she know that Jones compiled 8 hours of footage from the entire weekend. The schadenfreude is going to be delicious. Prostitution is a more honorable profession than a studio desk slut.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-15-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Zombie boomers and eager millennials are the only ones watching MSM. Jones platform is leaps and bounds beyond them, even with the editorialization.

I'm scratching my head as to how the OP can be from June 7th. I thought this AJ/Megyn story came out only just earlier this week...
    Last edited by anaconda; 06-16-2017 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I never thought Alex Jones was limited hangout until the election, they spin stuff just as bad as the MSM does in order to fit their narrative. If I wanted to watch fake news I would just watch fake news, why do you have to try to grift me like some sort of scammer with your Ron Paul is too much of a purist bull $#@! Alex Jones?
    What was Alex Jone's limited hangout during the the election?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Not hot.
    Are we looking at the same photo?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The Megyn Kelly interview will not air on NBC in Connecticut tonight.

The funny thing is that all the outrage is over Kelly giving air time to the Newtown Conspiracy Theorist not that Kelly is a fraud.

How is it that a few families sentiment can sway what the entire state can view on NBC?

CNN pre hit piece (oh the drama)

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Are we looking at the same photo?
    She don't have all that make up and hair colouring that turns regular people into superstars. The typical red blooded American man is obligated to kick that one out of bed if she ever gets the courage to show up in their bed. I bet she doesn't even shave her cooch

Amiright?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast