Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Tears Into Megyn Kelly and MSM Culture

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    CNN pre hit piece (oh the drama)

He said he was mistaken about Sandy Hook. Give it a break.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's on NBC right now!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is a total hitpiece. Interviewing that *** Charlie Sykes.

OMG!! This is so bad. So transparent. Charlie Sykes again stating that Jones peddles unbridled hate.

I hope someone will have a video of it because it is banned in Connecticut

Megyn Kelly tearing up over the dead children at Newtown. Jeez.

Megyn Kelly said that there is no opposing evidence that Newtown was staged or manipulated in some way.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-18-2017 at 05:17 PM.

This is completely emotional manipulation. You don't even have to like Jones to see this.

Tom Brokaw up next with Megyn to discuss hate speech and responsibility.

Oh my, this couldn't have happened to a much nicer person. I would only wish this sort of treatment only on my worst traitorous enemies. I pray he doesn't commit suicide after the airing, his production is nauseating and entertaining at the same damn time.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet NBC had huge ratings this evening after all the hype.

Nytimes is stating that this overly edited piece may have an opposite effect of denigrating Jones.

Duckies... I have been mulling over Bob Mueller
    and all truther or birther debates
    since September 12th of the year 2001.
    If the Democrats impeach DJT and there is a big
    Senate Trial in the next few weeks
    or months after POTUS fires the ex-FBI guy,
    is DJT smart enuff to ignore Bill+Hillary Clinton, let
    alone WJC's own FBI head, and
    just focus on a year's worth of judgement
    calls that Robert Mueller made on his watch....?

IMOHO I feel D.C is groupthink to a
    90 percentile. Logan up here was too vulnerable.
    Even if he's 100 times more corrupt than Warren G. Harding,
    even if he's a worse army
    general than Hitler and Stalin combined,
    despite any on the job learning curve, even if he has had
    or is about to have a small stroke
    and "memory loss" equal to JEFF
    sESSIONs, is the TrUMP card Donald J. Trump
    is about to play a Comey/Mueller/911 card,
    in terms of what wasn't or hasn't been
    said to each POTUS? Ought Mueller to recuse
    his self, becuz JWB an' BHO and also DJT
    were told next to nothing about 911?
    My gut seyz Trump knows Comey+Mueller are friends,
    he knows FBI+CIA have left much unsaid.
    Will the Senate Trial be brought
    into 911truther*timespace just because of the
    way Bob Mueller went about the War onTerror?
    Up his sleeve...
    Trump hath Trump
    card and it is... Truther.

I'm
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-18-2017 at 06:48 PM. Reason: mulling over Alex Jones...

Very little interview. Seems like Megyn Kelly could have done that hit piece without ever meeting Alex Jones in person. Most everything was her saying what she thought Jones said and then playing an old clip to back her up. Very little new live interview. The goal seems to be censorship of unauthorized media.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Read 'National Security Study Memorandum 200.' It basically discusses in explicit language how the third world population must be stridently controlled and managed, while the flow of natural resources continues out of said nations.

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

There are many other government issued documents like this buried in scientific journals because the common man has no interest in this subject matter. I don't think many people want to arrive at the sobering conclusion that they are considered a fungible commodity by the global managerial class.
    Thanks for the link.. uh oh - And POOF! the link is gone!

https://web.archive.org/web/20170615120110/http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

Skimming it it seems like a fairly factual situation report though. Some very friendly language in there: "The universal objective of increasing the world's standard of living dictates that economic growth outpace population growth."

Even the policy reccomendations are rather benign, considering it's an internal memorandum of an empire. They explicitly state that natural resource rich countries will be able to develop economically faster than others...

Certainly not on the level of the pure evil of today's plans...
    Last edited by merkelstan; 06-18-2017 at 07:03 PM.
    >_<

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

They should have left him alone and deprived him of oxygen. But no. They keep growing his brand with their little psychological games.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3258084
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-18-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Nobody gives a hoot about Alex Jones after he copped out on Pizzagate and completely revealed himself to be Deep State shill.
    true... most folks were that way about him,
    But he did not become a full blithering jack@ss
    until tonite. Maybe I'd hand him a VEEP slot
    on a ticket, unlike our Liberty Hobbit, who is
    ALWAYS presidential even when he is very rude.
    Alex Jones is not a Jacksonian Democrat, or
    even a Jacksonian Democrat/Republican even!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

They should have left him alone and deprived him of oxygen. But no. They keep growing his brand with their little psychological games.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3258084
    I am sure TPTB know exactly what they are doing, they are feeding the one so called opposition media that does nothing but kill people's hope and mislead its audience. This way, the one awful opposition media gains strength while the good ones are starved of oxygen. Imagine the damage AJ and his infowar crew would have taken had Megan Kelly not done a hit piece on him? The truth is that most normal people(I am very abnormal and I can't even stand him kooky a**) would not give Alex Jones the time of day regardless of what Megan Kelly says about him. The only people this affects are his gullible supporters and this helps him big time.

Smart move on their part if you asked me

https://twitter.com/danabrams/status/876580504719568896
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am sure TPTB know exactly what they are doing, they are feeding the one so called opposition media that does nothing but kill people's hope and mislead its audience. This way, the one awful opposition media gains strength while the good ones are starved of oxygen. Imagine the damage AJ and his infowar crew would have taken had Megan Kelly not done a hit piece on him? The truth is that most normal people(I am very abnormal and I can't even stand him kooky a**) would not give Alex Jones the time of day regardless of what Megan Kelly says about him. The only people this affects are his gullible supporters and this helps him big time.

Smart move on their part if you asked me

Hello Danke,

You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Free Speech Systems, LLC

https://www.infowars.com/donate/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hello Danke,

You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Free Speech Systems, LLC

https://www.infowars.com/donate/
    One thing about you is that you have conviction and are very stubborn. When you make up your mind, you make it up and anything else anyone says just strengthens that conviction to the point that you put your money where your mouth is. Alex Jones makes millions of dollars a year and here you are giving him more of your money SMDH.

The only person I support on the web is James Corbertt of The Corbertt report(https://www.patreon.com/corbettreport). I give about $3 every month and have been doing it for years now. Actually, this reminds me, I should bump it up seeing as I am more financially stable now. The difference between me and you is that I would cut my support for him the minute I am shown evidence that he is a fraud or zionist.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Megyn Kelly said that there is no opposing evidence that Newtown was staged or manipulated in some way.
    And it somehow slipped her mind to simply ask Alex Jones what the evidence is..

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Very little interview. Seems like Megyn Kelly could have done that hit piece without ever meeting Alex Jones in person. Most everything was her saying what she thought Jones said and then playing an old clip to back her up. Very little new live interview. The goal seems to be censorship of unauthorized media.
    LOL yes. It was more like an NPR NOW segment...

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    She don't have all that make up and hair colouring that turns regular people into superstars. The typical red blooded American man is obligated to kick that one out of bed if she ever gets the courage to show up in their bed. I bet she doesn't even shave her cooch

Amiright?
    I'm simply of the opinion that the high school photo is of a very pretty young woman. And unlike some I can easily adjust for styling and makeup.

This is completely emotional manipulation. You don't even have to like Jones to see this.
    Don’t let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast