Thread: Macron Invites All Americans Disappointed With Trump To Flee To France

Thumbs up Macron Invites All Americans Disappointed With Trump To Flee To France

French President Macron invited American citizens - especially those with a higher education - who are disappointed with Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris accord, to help “make our planet great again” by moving to that bastion of liberal global values, France , where they will find "a second homeland."
    In a short address to Americans following Trump's announcement to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, the French leader said that while he respects President Donald Trump’s decision, he believes it was a "mistake" and invited all Americans (ideally those with a college education) to come join him in France "to work together on concrete solutions, for our climate, our environment."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-help-make-our

Here is hoping they do so in droves.
    Hasta Lasagna Via Con Carne.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

France just needs more refugees from the middle east.

Please GTFO...I'll buy ya a plane ticket.

If the world doesn’t tackle climate change, Macron says, our children will face a dystopian future punctuated by famine, wars and grinding poverty or in other words, he described reality in much of the developing world, especially those nations which the US and French military forces have decided represent geopolitical "national interests."

“It is not the future we want for our children…it is not the future we want for our world,” Macron said.
    And if we follow your plan, they will face a dystopian future where freedom and liberty are as dead as doornails, and every single person lives under a net of global surveillance, monitoring and control.

How much of a subsidy is he willing to offer? Being of his bent it should be significant.

Excellent idea .
    Do something Danke

Might I suggest he send a direct appeal to those students of higher learning at Evergreen State....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Might I suggest he send a direct appeal to those students of higher learning at Evergreen State....
    Sure, they should fit right in over there.

I read somewhere France has the 2nd highest percentage of govt. employees in the developed world. 25% vs Germany's 12%.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I read somewhere France has the 2nd highest percentage of govt. employees in the developed world. 25% vs Germany's 12%.
    25,000,000 government workers here. 130,000,000 working.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

So long as they go to Paris and don't ruin the French countryside, sure..

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    This is only 20%

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm down with that. And a few other colleges around here.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    is he going to pay my living expenses?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    is he going to pay my living expenses?
    Of course.

Free pussy too.

Of course.

Free pussy too.
    "The Patriarch"

ergh what is that thing?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

If ya' count all the ticks in the US we're well over 50% that "get a check".......

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is only 20%
    If ya' count all the ticks in the US we're well over 50% that "get a check".......
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

For intents and purposes we are a communist nation.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many have left for france ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "I'm surprised we have reum for that many."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The same number that leave for Canada.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    The same number that leave for Canada.
    Not enough, hopefully more will go.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    2/10 socks too dirty would not bang
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul