Thread: Gun Disarming Techniques

Gun Disarming Techniques

This is a compilation of gun disarms. I am familiar with many of them, but not all. Some are very sound; others, not so much so. I will leave it to each of you to determine which is which.

One thing about these techniques of which everyone should be aware: do not attempt them in a real world situation unless you feel you have strong reason to believe that you are going to get shot no matter what you do. Barring such reasons, it is perhaps best to simply give the mugger your wallet, galling as such a surrender can be.

Oh, and one more thing: if you are going to consider any of these for your own use, train in them often. Such skill is eminently perishable and unless you have good muscle memory through training, these techniques become even riskier.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Such skill is eminently perishable and unless you have good muscle memory through training, these techniques become even riskier.
    Therein lies the rub. Watching videos will help you do...nothing.

If you are in close, the weapon should be close to your body.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I like a good tomahawk for close work.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I like a good tomahawk for close work.
    We know.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If they are that close,, they defeated the advantage of a pistol.

any threat within arms reach can be contested.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Letting anyone get closer than six or so feet of you is asking for bad things to happen. To you, that is.

I will face a gun over a knife any day. The average man can't hit the broad side of a barn, particularly under stress. If you're far-ish, you can run with comparatively low risk of being shot. If you are close, there's a good chance the weapon can be intercepted and taken. Grabbing a knife is not likely to end well for your grabbers.

Best solution: stay home and drink to excess daily.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

No they haven't. You can keep a pistol close in and block with the other arm while shooting.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

No they haven't. You can keep a pistol close in and block with the other arm while shooting.
    That does not sound very gentlemanly . I prefer a quick chop to the back of the neck to sever the spine .
    Do something Danke

That does not sound very gentlemanly . I prefer a quick chop to the back of the neck to sever the spine .
    That is why you lost.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That is why you lost.
    There will be no winners in the end . Eventually nearly all will be engulfed by the dirty white & yellow commie hoard and the rest overtaken by the brown muslim hoard until the world is as anti liberty as it can get and God destroys it .
    Do something Danke

There will be no winners in the end . Eventually nearly all will be engulfed by the dirty white & yellow commie hoard and the rest overtaken by the brown muslim hoard until the world is as anti liberty as it can get and God destroys it .
    Well hopefully I'm on the beach grilling up some fresh fish.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Well hopefully I'm on the beach grilling up some fresh fish.....
    Going out with a bbq seems reasonable to me . When it happens , I will blame Danke of course .
    Do something Danke

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The best way to disarm a large number of people is to call Diane Feinstein.

Yep - I really didn't expect I'd end up fighting the Fulda Gap in the US of the 21st Century.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

There will be no winners in the end.
    Depends on how one views "winning".

Eventually nearly all will be engulfed by the dirty white & yellow commie hoard and the rest overtaken by the brown muslim hoard
    Irrelevant.

until the world is as anti liberty as it can get and God destroys it .
    Mighty white of you.

ARF ARF ARF...