Thread: Firecrackers are again legal in New Hampshire!

Firecrackers are again legal in New Hampshire!

Fireworks stores have been banned from selling firecrackers since 2004. Today that changes with the signing of Senate Bill 23. Fireworks stores are again allowed to sell firecrackers. That's important not only for the economic freedom and personal freedom, but because it again makes New Hampshire the go to place for everyone in New England when it comes to buying firecrackers. Maine legalized both fireworks and firecrackers a few years ago, but Maine taxes them

Here is Governor Sununu and the primary sponsor of the legislation, Rand Paul endorsing Senator Avard.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    the primary sponsor of the legislation, Rand Paul endorsing Senator Avard.
    Well, when someone mishandles fireworks and gets seriously injured, we'll know who's fault it is.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Well, when someone mishandles fireworks and gets seriously injured, we'll know who's fault it is.
    Yeah, the same person who mishandles a knife and cut's his finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah, the same person who mishandles a knife and cut's his finger.
    I've been saying for a long time those should need a license to operate
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Obvious that it is Keith .
    Do something Danke

People were already buying fireworks from NH stores and firecrackers from ME stores. You have to be an adult to buy either. We are talking about only consenting adults here. The clerks at the stores are not threatening the customers.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Whoo Hoo! I missed this one. More good news.

Silly kids. Only the government is allowed to blow up things.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Make sure to head to the nearest NH fireworks store to buy sales tax free fireworks and firecrackers. Invite your friends in NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, and ME to do the same. Everyone in the region benefits by this new law Celebrate Independence Day in style!
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 07-02-2017 at 04:17 PM.

LOL - What is that antique desktop with 5 inch floppy drives for?