Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon court

Great thread as always firestarter. It seems to me that pretty much all of the history, teachings, symbology boils down to showing how the sun sustains continual life on this planet and how humans constantly procreate, thus creating new "slaves"/"subjects"/"resources" (term depends on the era) that can be easily controlled with various stories that instill fear, with the end goal being total and forever control of the world by a relatively small few. After all, the average human isn't very different than any other livestock, in that it generally only knows the environment that it is surrounded by and only knows the knowledge and resources that it is given. Control that knowledge and implant constant fears of imminent demise if the orders of the rulers are not followed and the masses will obey, continue to procreate new resources and work forever. We're almost to the point where everyone is literally a slave again but even worse than ancient times because the slaves now even pay for their own maintenance through their labor, without any material input from the rulers. It's almost a fully self-sustaining slave society, requiring only a token amount of slave drivers (like Congress, Parliament, Hollywood celebrities) to keep a ginormous number of slaves working along.

Ancient Babylonian priests used to control the slaves by telling them that if they didn't do what the priests said then the priests wouldn't summon the sun the next morning and they'd all die. Of course the slaves complied and of course the sun returned, as the priests promised. So the slaves kept working so they didn't die. It's the same story over and over....the serpent eating it's tail.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-08-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Great thread as always firestarter.
    Thanks for the compliment. At one point I feared that this thread didn't have much more to offer than nice pictures...
    Self-proclaimed blood drinking Satanist Nicholas de Vere's book explains much of the symbols in this thread much better than I could by the way. Although I don't know if all of his claims are correct (he even claims that Jesus was a vampire, witch and to directly descend from him!)...

It seems to me that pretty much all of the history, teachings, symbology boils down to showing how the sun sustains continual life on this planet and how humans constantly procreate, thus creating new "slaves"/"subjects"/"resources" (term depends on the era) that can be easily controlled with various stories that instill fear, with the end goal being total and forever control of the world by a relatively small few.
    Ancient Babylonian priests used to control the slaves by telling them that if they didn't do what the priests said then the priests wouldn't summon the sun the next morning and they'd all die. Of course the slaves complied and of course the sun returned, as the priests promised. So the slaves kept working so they didn't die. It's the same story over and over....the serpent eating it's tail.
    I've heard a similar story on the origins of the light in the Christmas tree (or Tree of life?). That is that the pagans put candles in trees in the darkest time of the year to ask the Gods to make the light return. Above the pole circle there is one very long night in the winter! I once asked a Muslim how Ramadan fasting during daylight could work during the "endless" pole winter night or the pole summer day...

I’m afraid that I haven’t posted much on the sun worshipping aspect, as I am more interested in the dragons, serpents...

You probably already know about Osiris, the Egyptian sun god that was chopped up in 14 pieces by his evil brother Set, before being resurrected, put together again by his wife, sister Isis. I’m surprised that during this investigation I have found more on ancient Persia, Turkey and Scythia than Egypt!
    The “halo” for Osiris wasn’t portrayed behind his head, but painted directly above his head, looking more like the sun than “Christian” halos.

The following picture shows a Protestant church in Germany, not only with halos, but with a shrine for worshipping the sun.
    In my opinion this is the ultimate sun worshipping symbol...

These days when I ride my bike or walk through my home town of Amsterdam, I often look at all of the “Masonic” symbology.
    Birds or other winged creatures and lions are very common...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-09-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

@Firestarter
    Yes, the story of Osiris/Isis/Horus is a component of the procreation part I mentioned. Isis (among her many other names) is primarily the fertility goddess and sorta the patron goddess of slavery. The obelisks prominently featured in DC, Vatican, London and many other places is Osiris' penis, of course. Anything beneath the tip of the obelisk is considered "underwater" (as in inside of Isis' womb) and therefore part of the age-old commercial system of exploiting other's labor for one's own profit, usually under false pretenses.

For instance, it's why Isis is Starbucks logo. "She" keeps the slave class working along through rough conditions via coffee's caffeine motivation.

(eta: the obelisk symbology is observed clearly in the layout of Washington DC, as viewing the Washington Monument from the Lincoln Memorial {Lincoln created the 14th amendment slave class} shows the Monument to be "underwater" in the Reflecting Pool. Viewed from the WH side, the Monument lines up with the Oval Office. The Oval Office {Orifice?} is Isis' vajayjay.)
    Last edited by devil21; 02-26-2019 at 04:01 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Donation of Constantine

How did the Carolingians depose the Merovingians as Kings of the Franks?
    They made a deal with the papacy, which gave the pope the power to then annoint King Pepin the short (a.k.a. Pippin) in 754.

The papacy, at the time was nominally subject to the Byzantine emperor in Constantinople, but was plagued by attacks from the Germanic Lombard tribe. A tribe friendly with the Carolingians...
    Pope Stephen II (or III) turned for protection to Pepin the short, who held the position of Mayor of the Palace (for the Frankish Merovingian king).

On 28 July 754, Pope Stephen annointed Pepin and his 2 sons Charles and Carloman (giving them the title Patricius Romanorum) and depose the Merovingian kings.
    In return Pope Stephen got the Donation of Constantine (Donatio Constantini) in which the 4th-century Roman emperor Constantine supposedly transferred authority over Rome and the Western part of the Roman Empire to Pope Sylvester I (if so, why would he give the Frankish Empire to a King?).
    See a painting of Constantine donating to Sylvester...

In 756, King Pepin quickly defeated the Lombards and then gave the land, through the Donation of Pepin, to the papacy.
    The Donation of Pepin was confirmed by Pepin’s successors, King Charlemagne and Louis the Pious in 778 and 817 respectively.
    See a painting of Charlemagne (note the eagle and lion).

The Donation of Pepin was often used by the papacy in the 13th century.
    It took until 1440 that Lorenzo Vallo proved that the Donation of Constantine was written several centuries after Constantine had been emperor.
    There couldn’t have been a King Pepin, let alone a Donation of Pepin, without it. But they didn’t “change” the history that was all based on this forgery...

From 756 to 1929, ended by Mussolini, the Catholic Church had an empire and the Carolingian dynasty, united in the Order of the Garter, is still the most powerful in the world: http://lopezmedia.net/blog/6/4/2018
    (archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20190212153708/http://lopezmedia.net/blog/6/4/2018)

Roman Emperor Constantine - Mithras, Sun worshipper - is effectively the founder of Christianity.
    That he never converted to Christianity is ever more likely as the story in the 8th century was that he converted after he was cured from leprosy (see the Donation of Constantine!), but it’s now admitted he never suffered from leprosy and claimed that he converted on the eve of a battle...

Here’s an English translation of the Donation of Constantine: https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/donatconst.asp
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-12-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the 8th century, the story was that Roman Emperor Constantine the Great converted to Christianity after he had been cured of leprosy. In the 21th century, our wonderful history falsifiers think that it’s wise, as Constantine didn’t suffer from leprosy, to push another story...
    This story reads, that in 312 Constantine was commanded in a dream on the eve of the battle to place the sign of Christ on the shields of his soldiers. So he chose the sign of Mithras – the cross?!?

Arius, a priest in Alexandria, taught that there was a time when Christ did not exist, so wasn’t co-eternal with the Father, and that the Son was subordinate to the Father and that the Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – are 3 different hypostaseis. Arius’s teachings were condemned and Arius was excommunicated in 318 by a council convened by the bishop of Alexandria Alexander.

Constantine then summoned the First Ecumenical Council of the church at Nicaea that started on 20 May 325. The council formulated the Nicene Creed, including the Trinity and that the Bible is “God’s word”. Arius was condemned for his dangerous teachings.
    I don’t know if according to legend, Arius “turned the other cheek” but here’s a fresco showing St Nicholas of Myra (on who supposedly Sinterklaas and Santa are based) slapping Arius in the face to stop him from talking at the First Council of Nicaea.

In a great example of Christianity, in 326 Constantine ordered the execution of his oldest son Crispus, who had come under suspicion of "being involved" with his stepmother Fausta. Later that year, soon after killing Crispus , Constantine also had Fausta, the mother of his other 3 sons, murdered: http://homepages.rpi.edu/~holmes/Hob...6/ps06_195.htm
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-17-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Diocletianon - destroying scripture

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Constantine had the writings of Arius burned; that was closer to the teachings of Joshua of Nazareth than the New Testament Jesus Christ.
    See Roman Emperor Constantine and the Council of Nicaea, with Arius's books burned, Italy, ca. 825.
    St. George was reportedly executed on the orders of Roman Emperor Diocletianon 23 April 303...

The official story is that all of the books of the New Testament were written in the 1st century AD...
    How could Emperor Constantine discover these scriptures as Emperor Diocletianon in 23 February 303, in the edict of Diocletian, ordered the destruction of all the scriptures of the followers of Joshua of Nazareth (where they already called Christians?).
    This edict and further persecutionary edicts remained in effect until 313 when they were rescinded by Emperor Constantine.

A few years later, Roman Emperor Constantine enlisted the help of Eusebius, to create 50 copies of the entire Bible.
    So these could only have been texts that weren´t of the followers of Joshua of Nazareth: http://www.bible.ca/b-canon-diocleti...-scripture.htm

These “Christians” must have had a lot of trust in the Mithras, sun worshipping Emperor Constantine if they would turn over their guarded holy texts only a couple of years after many of them were executed for not turning them in!

The origin of the legend of “slaying the dragon” remains obscure.
    It is first recorded in the late sixth century and may originally have been an allegory of the persecution of Diocletian (a.k.a. Dadianus), who was sometimes referred to as “the dragon”.

It is commonly believed that the Christian version is derived from the Dragon of the Apocalypse in the Bible, mixed with the legend of Perseus.
    According to myth the “Greek” god Perseus (with a Persian name?) rescued the virgin Andromeda from a sea monster at Arsuf or Jaffa, near Lydda (Diospolis). Sometimes the story is in Ethiopia, where a cult of St George grew around the site of George’s tomb.

One of Emperor Constantine´s bronze coins shows a labarum piercing a serpent, 326-330 AD.

A gold solidus of Valentinian III shows him with a long cross, transfixing a serpent with a human head, 424/5 AD.

In 1190, the red cross of St George was adopted on the flag of the City of London (the sword is the one that beheaded St Paul).
    In 1277, Edward I on campaign in Wales first used St George’s Cross for an emblem of the English army.

In 1300, the banner of St George first appeared (distinct from red crosses on soldiers’ surcoats) at the siege of Caerlaverock, together with those of St Edward and St Edmund.

In 1348, it was founder of the Order of the Garter, Edward III, who started changing England’s patron saint to St George exclusively, by dedicating the new chapel at Windsor to him.
    In 1354, wearing the cross of St George was the subject of a dispute between English crusaders and the Teutonic Knights and in 1391 a similar dispute between the Knights and the Earl of Derby.

In 1606, the cross of St George and the cross of St Andrew, patron saint of Scotland, were combined in the British Union flag.
    The cross of St George is also the flag of the Church of England: http://collinsm.com/the-golden-legend/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/WcVxR)

See the bas-relief with 3 saints riding, including George (on the right),St. Sergius (middle) and St. Theodore who is the only one fighting a dragon (on the left). An early depiction of St. George from Armenia, first half of 10thcentury.

See St George of Labechina, Racha, Georgia, 11th century.

George was often represented with Theodore, who was fighting a dragon.
    Until the 11th century there wasn’t a single story about St. George killing any dragon: he was a soldier-martyr that had converted infidels.
    The first know picture of George slaying the dragon is from Cappadocia, the church of St. Barbara in Soganli (11th century).

https://www.foliamagazine.it/saint-george-dragon/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/hpyKa)

George is the patron saint of: Georgia, England, Egypt, Bulgaria, Aragon, Catalonia, Romania, Ethiopia, Greece, India, Iraq, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Serbia, Ukraine and Russia;
    the cities of Genoa, Amersfoort, Beirut, Botoşani, Drobeta Turnu-Severin, Timişoara, Fakiha, Bteghrine, Cáceres, Ferrara, Freiburg, Kragujevac, Kumanovo, Ljubljana, Pérouges, Pomorie, Preston, Qormi, Rio de Janeiro, Lod, Lviv, Barcelona, Moscow and Victoria;
    the Scout Movement and the Order of the Garter.

In medieval romances, the lance with which St George slew the dragon was called Ascalon (named after the city of Ashkelon in the Levant).
    The parallels with Perseus, Andromeda and Sabazios are inescapable. These myths predate Christianity: https://www.peachridgeglass.com/2012...on-hostetters/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/CDZ0P)

Perseus; Anu, Enki and Enlil

According to myth the “Greek” god Perseus (with a Persian name?) rescued the virgin Andromeda from a sea monster at Arsuf or Jaffa, near Lydda (Diospolis). Sometimes the story is in Ethiopia, where a cult of St George grew around the site of George’s tomb.
    One of the best known sources on Roman Mithraism is David Ulansey, who claims that Roman Mithraists really worshipped Perseus. I don´t follow that point of view but there are a couple of interesting links.

The most famous tale of demigod Perseus (son of supreme Greek God Zeus) is that he slayed Medusa on the orders of King Polydektes. With the help of the gods, Perseus obtained winged sandals, an invisible helm and a magical sword.
    Perseus slayed Medusa as she slept and beheaded her with eyes averted to avoid turning to stone (this is similar to Mithras averted his eyes when slaying the bull).
    See Perseus slaying Medusa, 5th BC.

The cult of St. George of Cappadocia, was established following the First Crusade in 1098, with a shrine at Lydda, where Perseus rescued Andromeda from the sea serpent: https://www.theoi.com/Heros/Perseus.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/iR8ec)

According to Nicholas de Vere, the origins of all of these Gods is the Trinity of the Scythian Anu (the Great Father of the Sky) and his sons Enki and Enlil (from 2 different mothers).
    The offspring of Anu (whose parents were Anshar and Kishar) are the Anunnaki...

Ki gave birth to Enlil, Lord of the Air and Earth. Enlil cleaved the earth from heaven and took command of earth with his mother Ki
    Antu’s child was Enki, Lord of the Earth and Waters.
    See Enlil and Enki around the World tree.

Enlil is the “evil” God, who commissioned the creation of the human race, so he would have slaves.
    Then Enki created human beings from clay and the blood of the slain god Kingu.

One day Enlil decides that he’s fed up with “creation” so decides to flood earth to exterminate all beings.
    Enki doesn’t agree, so he warns the hero Atra-hasis (or Utnapishtim) to build an Ark and fill it with animals. With his wife he preserved life on earth; after the waters receded, he released the animals to repopulate the planet: http://www.annunaki.org/enki-enlil/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/AzhrS)

What´s also interesting is that I might have found what the Roman Mithras slaying the bull is based on...
    In the Epic of Gilgamesh (2100 BC), Gilgamesh slays the Bull of Heaven that Anu had given to his daughter Ishtar.

When I saw the Kabbalah “Tree of life”, I thought that it doesn’t look like a “tree” at all. Like @devil21 informed me, it does look like the Sumerian World Tree.

Here’s another Sumerian picture of Enki and Enlil around the world tree. Also note above the tree the winged creature with tail feathers with a circle for a body.

The elites publicly claim that they descend from King David of the Tanach (Old Testament), while in private they claim to descend from Anu, which makes them Annunaki. Because us – the slaves – are mere mortal clay they think it’s no more than “normal” that they exploit us in any way possible.
    They also think it’s quite funny that we’re so easily fooled with all of these dumb mind control techniques.

Then BBC journalist turned conspiracy theorist David Icke steps in to admit that the elite bloodlines descend from the Annunaki but claims that these are really shapeshifting reptilians from the planet Nibiru. Now if anybody even names the “Annunaki” they are immediately labelled a nutcase.

See another Sumerian image, including Enki; note the planets revolving around the Sun, ca. 2,500 BC.

I’ve looked for a “normal” translation of the Sumerian tablets (by common consensus Sumerian is the oldest written language in history): http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/catalogue/catalogue1.htm

The Annunaki apparently live in the city of Nibru (not a planet)...
    According to this story, Enlil is the father of Enki, instead of brothers (of course in the context of the story Enlil could be both father and brother, who knows?)...

Enki poured semen into the womb of Nintud, mother of the country, who gave birth to Ninsar;
    Enki poured semen into the womb of Ninsar, who gave birth to Ninkura;
    Enki poured semen into the womb of Ninkura, who gave birth to Ninimma;
    Enki poured semen into the womb of Ninimma, who gave birth to Uttu;
    Enki poured semen into the womb of Uttu, who gave birth to Ninhursaja.

From the semen of Enki, Ninhursaja grew several plants.
    Enki and his daughther, granddaughter, greatgranddaughter, ... Ninhursaja then were the parents of Ab-u, Ninsikila, Ningiriudu, Ninkasi, Nazi, Azimua, Ninti, and Ensag: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr111.htm

Enki said to his mother Namma:
    My mother, the creature you planned will really come into existence. Impose on him the work of carrying baskets. You should knead clay from the top of the abzu; the birth-goddesses (?) will nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence. Let Ninmah act as your assistant; and let Ninimma, Cu-zi-ana, Ninmada, Ninbarag, Ninmug, ...... and Ninguna stand by as you give birth. My mother, after you have decreed his fate, let Ninmah impose on him the work of carrying baskets.
    Ninmah and Enki continued to make humans from clay: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr112.htm

Enki continued to create the world with everything on it (so after creating humans from clay as opposed to the Tenach).
    And finally placed in charge of them the hero, the king of the countryside, the great lion of the high plain – Cakkan: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr113.htm

After An, Enlil, Enki and Ninhursaja had created black-headed people, they also made animals multiply everywhere, and herds of four-legged animals on the plains.
    Then came the flood, in which King Zi-ud-sura saved the animals, and An and Enlil treated Zi-ud-sura kindly and even granted him life like a god: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr174.htm

In the following the battle between Gilgamec and Birhur-tura is described.
    http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr1811.htm

See Gilgamesh (Gilgamec) and Enkidu with Humbaba.

In the following, Gilgamec slaying the Bull of heaven is described (not easy to follow though): http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr1812.htm

See Gilgamesh with a lion’s cub in his arms.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-26-2019 at 08:41 AM.

(sorry to inject thoughts into your thread that aren't always 100% to the topic..I only try to fill in some gaps when I think it's relevant)
    @Firestarter
    Look into rh- blood as part of your studies, if you haven't. Some think that rh- is the sign of Anu(naki) descent, since it does not contain the rhesus monkey protein. The monkey protein would indicate possible genetic engineering to create the "clay" slave class you referenced above. Most of the royals and elites are rh- or at least claim to be, hence the inbreeding/controlled family breeding to ensure that characteristic is not polluted. There are particular traits that rh- are usually known to have. As an rh- myself, I can confirm those characteristics to be accurate to at least some extent. You might consider rh- to be "dragon blood"?
    Last edited by devil21; 02-25-2019 at 04:45 PM.

(sorry to inject thoughts into your thread that aren't always 100% to the topic..I only try to fill in some gaps when I think it's relevant)
    @Firestarter
    Look into rh- blood as part of your studies, if you haven't. Some think that rh- is the sign of Anu(naki) descent, since it does not contain the rhesus monkey protein.
    Rhesus monkey protein!!!
    Thanks for adding information that you consider important. It IS on topic. It´s one of the claims of Nicholas de Vere, the self-proclaimed bloodrinking Satanic Prince, who is my most important source for this thread.

Unfortunately this topic is TOO big for me to investigate everything. Furthermore I do NOT believe that these Satanists, who consider themselves of descending from the Gods, to be anything more than degenerates because of many generations of inbreeding. As such I don´t find it important enough to investigate (but I have already investigated many topics that earlier I didn´t find important, so I could change my mind).
    It would be interesting to see the relationship of the rh- bloodtype to the Ashkenazi “Jews”, as De Vere calls Jews in reality of the Aryan bloodline, which for him is identical to Scythian, Dragon, Vampire, Werewolf, and whatever more labels he used to label his “kind”.

Here are 2 links to the book...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    De Vere wrote a book about the Order of the dragon: From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells – The dragon legacy: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dr...goncourt02.htm
    I’ve found a longer version of De Vere’s book (13.4 MB); Nicholas de Vere – The Dragon legacy (2004): http://sirius-star.ro/wp-content/upl...as-de-Vere.pdf
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-26-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Thus as they spake together the dragon appeared and came running to them, and S. George was upon his horse, and drew out his sword and garnished him with the sign of the cross, and rode hardily against the dragon which came towards him, and smote him with his spear and hurt him sore and threw him to the ground.
    And after said to the maid: Deliver to me your girdle [belt], and bind it about the neck of the dragon and be not afeard. When she had done so the dragon followed her as it had been a meek beast and debonair.

St. George then then slayed the dragon and converted the king and his people to the Christian faith.
    In another tale, during the First Crusade, St. George is said to have helped the crusaders during their successful siege of Antioch in 1098: https://www.ancient-origins.net/hist...-dragon-005794
    (archived here: http://archive.is/gWtWk)

I guess that you won´t be surprised that I think that the garter represents the girdle that was bound around the dragon´s neck...
    I think I found a better explanation for what the “Garter” in the Order of the Garter represents.
    Nicholas de Vere describes the “Teind of Hell” where in the first stage of the ceremony of a human sacrifice, the victim is strangled with a “Witches Garter”.
    Teind stands for tithe (a form of taxes to a religious cult)...
    If I use this for an explanation; the Order of the Garter would represent a human sacrifice cult!

The Teind of Hell, the sacrifice of a sacred individual by members of the Fairy-Witch tribe, was accomplished in stages, the first stage being strangulation with a ligature, the infamous Silken Points or Witches Garter. in later times the body was said to have been burned and the ashes scattered.What happened between garroting and burning seems to have remained a bit of a mystery and the purpose of the rite has always been held to be motivated by a desire to promote fertility. However this doesn’t always have to be the case and some light might be shed on the mystery concerning both the rite and its reason by looking at a similar, but earlier series of sacrifices which have come to light in recent history - the bog or pool people.

In earlier times, from the pre-christian Iron Age up until roughly the fifth century a.d., the ’victims’ in these types of sacrifice were strangled and the blood was let from a wound made at the side of or across the throat. The intact body was then placed either in a mere or a peat bog, in contrast to being cremated, as in later mediaeval examples of this process. Of particular interest is the case of Lindow Man in Cheshire.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/d...lordring07.htm

In looking for more information on the “teind to hell” I found a 90 page book by Margaret Murray that confirms some of the things Nicholas de Vere claims about witches, fairies. Because it´s not so bizarre, with references, it automatically makes a more “reliable” impression.
    Murray describes that the Garter was an important insignia of rank for witches covens and signifies a pact with the Devil. If I follow this for an explanation; the Order of the Garter is really a Witches order that worships the Devil...

See some excerpts from the book.
    In the Theseus legend the interval of time was seven years, but the rest of the story so closely resembles other accounts of the sacrifice by. combat that it cannot be disregarded; Theseus did not put an end to the custom, he merely relieved Athens from sending the yearly victims, who, like the children stolen by the fairies, had to "pay the teind to hell" with their lives.

And in the ballad of Young Tamlane the hero is a fairy knight who loves a human lady and asks her to save him: Then would I never tire, Janet, In elvish land to dwell; But aye at every seven years They pay the teind to hell, And I am sae fat and fu' o' flesh I fear 'twill be myself.

The importance of the lace or string among the witches was very great as it was the insignia of rank. The usual place to carry it on the person was round the leg where it served as a garter. The beliefs of modern France give the clue as to its importance. According to traditions still current, there is a fixed number of witches in each canton, of whom the chief wears the garter in token of his (or her) high position; the right of becoming chief is said to go by seniority. In Haute Bretagne a man who makes a pact with the Devil has a red garter. The red garter figures also in one of Croker's stories of Irish fairies, "The Cluricane showed Tom where the crock of gold was buried under a big boliaun (ragwort). Tom tied his red garter round it to recognise it again, while he went to fetch his spade. On his return he found every boliaun in the field had a red garter tied to it". Here the garter had obviously been used as a means of magic by a man who had no right to do so and it was therefore entirely ineffectual.

They had hardly left when the officers of the court were sent to bring him before the justices, they found him already dead, strangled "with a tait of hemp (or string made of hemp, supposed to have been his garter or string of his bonnet)."

The confusion of the Countess was not from the shock to her modestyit took more than a dropped garter to shock a lady of the fourteenth centurybut the possession of that garter proved that she was not only a member of the Old Religion but that she held the highest place in it. She therefore stood in imminent danger from the Church which had already started on its career of persecution.

Froissart's words seem to imply that Edward understood the underlying meaning of the. Garter, "The King told them it should prove an excellent expedient for the uniting not only of his subjects one with another, but all Foreigners conjunctively with them in the Bonds of Amity and Peace". It is remarkable that the King's mantle as Chief of the Order was powdered over with one hundred and sixty−eight garters which, with his own Garter worn on the leg, makes 169, or thirteen times thirteen, i.e., thirteen covens.
    Murray also confirms that Robin Hood (Robyn Hoode) was a witch, like De Vere claims.
    Murray describes that Joan of Arc (and her her godmother) had dealings with the fairies.

Murray describes sexual orgies as part of the witches ceremonies.
    In their “baptism”, the new member kissed the Grandmaster on any part of his body that he directed. This compares to kissing the Pope's foot or the hand of a monarch.
    The new convert was “marked” in another ceremony in which the Devil “sets his seale upon them”. This apparently involved some sort of pricking or cutting the skin till blood came. This process is some form of tattooing. There are different stories on where the “mark” was left, including the hand, armpit, left shoulder and/or left side of the body.

There were several different forms of sacrifices, all of which involved blood. The sacrifice of animals - usually a dog, cat, or a fowl - never took place at a Great Sabbath.
    There are tales of human sacrifices of very young infants; but this has only been recorded very rarely (there are many stories on human sacrifices of children, babies on the internet...). In one trial in Scotland in 1658, the Alloa coven were accused that "they all together had a meeting at Tullibodie, where they killed a child, another at Clackmannan where they killed another child".
    Many accusations against the witches included the charge of eating the flesh of infants. Similar forms of cannibalism as a religious rite were practised by the worshippers of Bacchus in ancient Greece.

There are indications that in England the sacrifice took place every 7 years, in Normandy, Scandinavia and France every 9 years. In the 7−year cycle King Edmund was stabbed at Pucklechurch in May 946; in November 1016, Edmund Ironside was killed, according to some by a vote of the Witan; in August 1100, Rufus fell in the New Forest. In all these instances the month is one in which one of the 4 great Sabbaths was held.

Margaret Alice Murray - The God of the Witches (1931)
    http://www.thewica.co.uk/godwitch.pdf

On the following link are some great photos of Garter memorabilia: http://niceimgro.pw/Badge-of-The-Ord...-55mm-Obv.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/xVHtM)

See the Badge of The Order of the Garter, with at the centre St George (on the white horse), worn by William IV (King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and King of Hanover from 1830 until his death in 1837).

See the Jewel of the Order of the Garter, Dresden, 1693/1694 with St George on a white horse.

See the neck badge of the Order of the Golden Fleece, Austria, mid 19th Century.

For many centuries the House of Habsburg provided the monarch for the Holy Roman Empire. They also provided the sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece.
    Otto von Habsburg (a.k.a. Otto of Austria) was co-founder of the Pan Europa Union and Mont Pelerin Scoiety, and Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece. Otto von Habsburg never made it to the Order of the Garter but he was a Knight of the Sovereign Miltary Order of Malta (Knights of Malta); see him with wife Nancy at their wedding.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

St. Joris in the Netherlands

In Dutch, Saint George is called Sint Joris.
    I´m once again shocked over what I found out...

St Joris is best known as the patron saint and the Sint Joriskerk of the city of Amersfoort. The Sint Joriskerk (St George church) was originally built in 1248 and later expanded.
    See the mural in the Sint Joriskerk.

There are several statues of St George in Amersfoort, like for example in the Boterwaag near the St Joriskerk and this one on the Onze Lieve Vrouwetoren.

(in Dutch): https://indebuurt.nl/amersfoort/geni...de-draak~5236/

In 2014, Princess Beatrix moved into the Drakensteyn castle, precisely 111 years after the Drakenfontein was opened in Den Bosch
    Sint Joris is also connected to the city of Delft, which includes the Sint Joris Gasthuis originally built in 1407 (in Dutch): http://www.hethaagsecomplot.nl/20130...n-de-draak.htm

Engelbrecht I van Nassau-Dillenburg (1370 - 1442) was the first Count from the family with a tombe in the Onze Lieve Vrouwekerk in Breda.
    The monument built for him from 1460 to 1490 is 8 meter high, 4 meter wide. See the following 4, including Sint Wendelinus and the harnassed Sint Joris.

(in Dutch): https://www.hethuisvanoranje.nl/14%2...njegraven.html (archived here: http://archive.is/QTfi)

The following drawing shows Willem van Oranje (1533 - 1584), who in 1556 was knighted into the Order of the Golden Fleece of the House of Habsburg, as Sint Joris slaying the dragon (with the princess and the lam on the right), 1577.

Several military awards include Sint Joris and the dragon - Regiment Huzaren; Huzaren van Prins van Oranje, Prins Alexander, Sytzama, and Boreel (in Dutch): https://www.defensieuniformprivemuse...verige-wapens/

The shocking part I found is the “Geheime Orde van Sint Joris” (Secret Order of St George) that was founded in March 1943 in The Hague under the command of Grandmaster Edzard Hendrik Juckema van Burmania baron Rengers, retired Generaal-Majoor of the cavalry.

Its goal was to fight against the “enemy” (the Germans?) by all means necessary during the occupation and thereafter. All in the service for Queen in exile Wilhelmina (in Dutch): http://www.onderscheidingen.nl/nl/pu...sintjoris.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/f09db)

Grandmaster Edzard Hendrik Juckema van Burmania baron Rengers descended from the president of the opium trafficking VOC, Egbert Rengers (1687-1745) - in Dutch: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sjuck_...rmania_Rengers

Since the Geheime Orde van Sint Joris was founded, many Jews were deported to the concentration camps, many members of the resistance were executed, the Dutch were starved in the “Hongerwinter” and Germany was starved for years (in the Morgenthau plan that supposedly wasn’t performed).
    There is no further information on this interesting Order at all!

See the badge used for identification of the Knights of this secret order.

Last edited by Firestarter; 02-25-2021 at 09:47 AM. Reason: image Onze Lieve Vrouwetoren

This is Mario at Drexel. I used to sit there and eat my lunches during my MBA stint.

I don't recall any blood sucking.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I'd be pretty cool if we had actual dragons on a court.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Drexel dragon

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    This is Mario at Drexel. I used to sit there and eat my lunches during my MBA stint.

I don't recall any blood sucking.
    I guess you haven’t seen any werewolves howling at the full moon either...

The bronze statue of the school mascot at Drexel University, Mario the Magnificent Dragon, is located at the Drexel Dragon Park at 33rd and Market Streets.

The Drexel Dragon mascot was only named “Mario the Magnificent Dragon” in 1997: https://drexel.edu/now/archive/2018/...Drexel-Dragon/

The Student Newspaper at Drexel University is called – The Triangle.

Drexel University (its name since 1970) was founded in 1891 by Anthony Joseph Drexel Sr. (1826 – 1893). Anthony Drexel was an American banker who as the dominant partner of Drexel & Co. of Philadelphia founded Drexel, Morgan & Co (later J.P. Morgan & Co., today JP Morgan Chase) in New York in 1871 with J.P. Morgan as his junior partner.
    In 1901, J.P. Morgan & Co. financed the formation of the United Steel Corporation.

The first written reference to the Dragons occurred in 1928, when the football team was called "The Dragons in The Triangle": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drexel_University

I´m no fan of Fritz Springmeier, but the following excerpts from Bloodlines of the illuminati on the Drexel family are interesting:
    David Hill had done what I had originally done. He had asked questions and began to dig into who pulled the strings in this country. Both David and I discovered the names of some of the more obvious powerful families. For instance, in David’s notes he writes, "Yes, it is a fact: the Mellons, Carnegies, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Dukes, Astors, Dorrances, Reynoldses, Stilimans, Bakers, Pynes, Cuilmans, Watsons, Tukes, Kleinworts, DuPonts, Warburgs, Phippses, Graces, Guggenheims, Milners, Drexels, Winthrops, Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Harknesses and other super rich Illuminated families generally get along quite well with Communists, who supposedly want to take away the wealth of these men and give it to the people.

The Drexel firm associated with Milken was advised by the Federal Reserve, the SEC, the Treasury, and the Stock Exchange to declare bankruptcy with Chapter 11, which they did.

Their big break came when Michael Milken and his band of junk bond artists carried out a "greenmail" on the Disney Corp. Only a few insiders know how greenmail works. It is a legal form of blackmail. Milken would work with his friends Saul Steinberg, Sir James Goldsmith, and Carl Icahn. Milken would provide them the financial clout, to make them look financially capable of financially purchasing a corporation that they had selected as a target. According to insiders, Milken got 40% of the upside of any "greenmail" that went right.

SOME DISNEY people of interest.
    Over the years, the close associates of the Disneys’ is very revealing. The public can get a feel for Disney’s attitude toward Illuminati bloodlines in the Disney movie The Happiest Millionaire which is about Anthony J. Drexel Biddle and Angie Duke. Readers of this author’s previous writings will recognize the Biddle and Duke names. In fact, the movie was based loosely on a book written by Cordelia Drexel Biddle about the Biddles.

In 1871 Junius’ son, J.P. Morgan, made an alliance with Tony Drexel, heir to the powerful Philadelphia bank. Their firm - Drexel, Morgan & Co. -resided in an extravagant new building on Wall St., which is still Morgan headquarters today.

However, the Dukes rearranged things and kept on going. The Dukes intermarried with the Biddies who worked with the Rothschilds. The Dukes also intermarried with the Drexels, who in turn intermarried with the Harrimans and Goulds.

Researcher Ferdinand Lundberg in his book America’s 60 Families states on p. 36, "The Morgan firm and its affiliated commercial banks act, broadly, on behalf of such tremendous accumulations as those of the Vanderbilts, Goulds, Drexels, Wideners, Berwinds, Phippses, Hills, Dukes, Ryans, McCormicks, Bakers, DuPonts, Fishers, Jameses, and Others.’ Isn’t it interesting that my writings have exposed the Morgans, Vanderbilts, Goulds, Drexels, Phippses, Dukes, Bakers, DuPonts as families with members in the Illuminati?
    https://www.e-reading.club/bookreade...Illuminati.pdf

Sobek the crocodile-god

According to Nicholas de Vere, the Dragon Society and Order of the Garter were styled in imitation of the Egyptian cult of the dragon, founded by Queen Sobekneferu (1785 BC):
    The Dragon Court can first be identified in Egypt under the patronage of the priest prince Ankhfn Khonsu in about 2170 BC. It was subsequently established more formally as a pharaonic institution by the twelfth dynasty Queen Sobekh Nefru (c.1785 BC).

The Court pursued the teachings of Thoth, which had prevailed from the time of Nimrod’s grandson King Raneb, a pharaoh of the second dynasty. He reigned c. 2852 BC, about three centuries before the Gizeh pyramids are considered to have been built.

In those far off times, the priests and temples were not associated with religion as were their later successors in other lands, but rather more with the duties of preserving and teaching the old wisdom. The temples incorporated al-khame workshops. It was the obligation of the priests to maintain the spiritual welfare of the pharaohs, while ensuring the purity of a continuing royal bloodline which progressed through the Dragon Queens of the matrilinear Grail succession.

Dragon sovereignty had evolved in Egypt from old Mesopotamia and its tradition was vested in Sobek, the sacred crocodile (the messeh or mus-hus). It was from the practice of kingly anointing with the fat of the messeh that the Hebrew verb ’mashiach’ (to anoint) derived, and the Dragon dynasts became known as Messiahs (anointed ones).
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...goncourt02.htm

Queen Sobekneferu (a.k.a. Neferusobek) marks the final ruler of the 12th dynasty and the first confirmed female “pharaoh” of Egypt; her name means "the beauty of Sobek". Queen Sobekneferu worshipped the crocodile-god Sobek (a.k.a. Sebek, Sebek-Ra, Sobeq, Suchos, Sobki, Soknopais and Sochet).
    Sobek was associated with pharaonic power, fertility, and military prowess. Sobek had a long presence in the Egyptian pantheon, from the Old Kingdom of Egypt (c. 2686–2181 BC) to the Roman period (c. 30 BC – 350 AD).
    See the statue of Sobek at Amenhemhet III’s mortuary temple.

Sobek the crocodile-God was closely related to the Royal god Horus and participated in his birth.
    Sobek holding Egyptian Ank
    Sobek was sometimes depicted as a crocodile with the head of a falcon; see Horus-Sobek.

The annointing of priest-kings dates back to ancient Egyptian traditions. The oil used in Egypt came from crocodiles which were called "Messeh". This was allegedly adopted by the Hebrews ca. 1250 BC as the “mashiach” or "Messiah"(Annointed king).
    The New Testament Greek word for anoint is “Chrio” which became “Christos”, “Christus” in Latin and “Christ” in English: http://robertmascharan.blogspot.com/...essiah-of.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/sKkHf)

Some sects believed that Sobek arose from the "Dark Water" to create the world by laying eggs on the bank of the waters of Nun, made the Nile from his sweat and brought fertility to the land.
    The Egyptians placed mummified crocodiles, crocodile foetuses and crocodile eggs with the deceased for protection of Sobek in the afterlife.

According to some myths Sobek’s father was Set, but he was also closely associated with Horus,who took the form of a crocodile to retrieve parts of Osiris’s body from the Nile. Sobek was also thought to have assisted Isis in birth of Horus.
    See the statuette of Osiris on the back of a crocodile

Sobek was also worshiped as the manifestation of Amun-Re and was often depicted with either the headdress of Amun or the sun disk of Ra.
    At Kom Ombo a dual temple was dedicated to Sobek and Horus. The temple was constructed during the Ptolemaic period, but there is evidence that it was even older from the New Kingdom.
    See pharaoh Amenhotep III with a solar form of Sobek (likely Sobek-Horus).

Sobek was depicted as a crocodile, a mummified crocodile or a man with the head of a crocodile. He often wore a plumed headdress with a horned sun disk or the crown (of Amon-Ra) and carried the Was sceptre and the Ankh (representing his role as an Osirian healer).
    See the relief from the Temple of Kom Ombo with a solar crown (associated with Ra), the was-sceptre, royal kilt and the ankh in his hand, 2nd century BC.

Spell PT 317 of the Pyramid Texts of the Old Kingdom reads:
    Unis is Sobek, green of plumage, with alert face and raised fore, the splashing one who came from the thigh and tail of the great goddess in the sunlight ... Unis has appeared as Sobek, Neith's son. Unis will eat with his mouth, Unis will urinate and Unis will copulate with his penis. Unis is lord of semen, who takes women from their husbands to the place Unis likes according to his heart’s fancy.
    During the Twelfth and Thirteenth Dynasties of Egypt, the cult of Sobek was particularly prominent.
    A twelfth dynasty temple at Medinet Madi was dedicated to Sobek, his wife Renenutet (the snake goddess), and Horus. The temple was originally built by Amenemhet III and Amenemhet IV, but restored during the New Kingdom and expanded during the Ptolemaic period: https://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/sobek.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/FRIYh)

Some people claim that the Order of the Garter was styled after King Arthur's legendary Round Table...

If I understand correctly “King Arthur” and his Knights of the Round Table is not real but only a legendary myth.
    The Round Table was first described by Wace in “Roman de Brut” (1155). The symbolism of the Round Table developed over time; by the close of the 12th century it had become the chivalric order associated with Arthur's court.

According to medieval stories King Arthur led the defence of Britain against Saxon invaders in the late 5th and early 6th centuries.
    The Arthurian story in Geoffrey's “Historia” includes Arthur's father Uther Pendragon, the magician Merlin, Arthur's wife Guinevere, the sword Excalibur, and final rest in Avalon. The 12th-century French writer Chretien de Troyes added Lancelot and the Holy Grail to the Arthurian legend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur

Look into the link between King Arthur and the Rosicrucians.

Some people claim that the Order of the Garter was styled after King Arthur's legendary Round Table...

If I understand correctly “King Arthur” and his Knights of the Round Table is not real but only a legendary myth.
    The Round Table was first described by Wace in “Roman de Brut” (1155). The symbolism of the Round Table developed over time; by the close of the 12th century it had become the chivalric order associated with Arthur's court.

According to medieval stories King Arthur led the defence of Britain against Saxon invaders in the late 5th and early 6th centuries.
    The Arthurian story in Geoffrey's “Historia” includes Arthur's father Uther Pendragon, the magician Merlin, Arthur's wife Guinevere, the sword Excalibur, and final rest in Avalon. The 12th-century French writer Chretien de Troyes added Lancelot and the Holy Grail to the Arthurian legend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur
    Most of my research indicates that King Arthur was real & that Lancelot was several decades later, he was added into the legend by the Bards to make up more stories.

Also, there are some who believe that William Wallace was actually the real Robin Hood. He was in the Sherwood/British area for a while; he had a younger brother named John (little), his wife was named Marian and was killed by a evil sheriff.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look into the link between King Arthur and the Rosicrucians.

If you have good information on the Rosicrucians (which is also an interesting symbol) please post it.
    I’m afraid I don’t know what to make of the image you posted, and doubt if it´s “genuine”.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Most of my research indicates that King Arthur was real & that Lancelot was several decades later, he was added into the legend by the Bards to make up more stories.
    If you have “evidence” please post it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Also, there are some who believe that William Wallace was actually the real Robin Hood. He was in the Sherwood/British area for a while; he had a younger brother named John (little), his wife was named Marian and was killed by a evil sheriff.
    Robin Hood is an important figure in the book of Nicholas de Vere. When I started this thread I had my doubts on his information but most of it seems legit.
    Robert de Vere, earl of Huntingdon, has been named as the “real” Robin Hood (born 1124): https://www.ancestry.ca/search/colle...DE1MDs1NTA-61-

@Firestarter
    I'll see what I can find specifically. In short, it relates to the Priory of Sion and the idea that the Holy Grail is actually the bloodline of Jesus (though originates much further back), which as I detailed earlier in the thread is actually believed by some to be "dragon blood" aka rh negative blood type. The "divine right to rule" that the rulers claim, comes from this.

On an "offiicial" Rosicrucian site itself is an entire long reading list of Arthurian legend material. Finding a plain english synposis may prove difficult but I'll try when I have some time. Check out the symbol in the header itself.
    https://www.rosicrucian.org/recommen...thurian-legend
    Last edited by devil21; 03-28-2019 at 10:33 AM.

I'll see what I can find specifically. In short, it relates to the Priory of Sion and the idea that the Holy Grail is actually the bloodline of Jesus (though originates much further back), which as I detailed earlier in the thread is actually believed by some to be "dragon blood" aka rh negative blood type. The "divine right to rule" that the rulers claim, comes from this.

On an "offiicial" Rosicrucian site itself is an entire long reading list of Arthurian legend material. Finding a plain english synposis may prove difficult but I'll try when I have some time. Check out the symbol in the header itself.
    https://www.rosicrucian.org/recommen...thurian-legend
    I´ve seen much stories on the Rosicrucians and think that it´s an interesting topic. But as this topic is "too" big I never went further investigating that link...

I have previously in this thread posted about the Priory of Sion and the idea that the "Royals" believe to descend from Jesus.
    As far as I can tell the stories on the Priory of Sion are fake and Joshua of Nazareth had no children (he died on the cross). There is information that suggests that Joshua´s cousin travelled to the South of France though and had children: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6508829

I´ve seen much stories on the Rosicrucians and think that it´s an interesting topic. But as this topic is "too" big I never went further investigating that link...

I have previously in this thread posted about the Priory of Sion and the idea that the "Royals" believe to descend from Jesus.
    As far as I can tell the stories on the Priory of Sion are fake and Joshua of Nazareth had no children (he died on the cross). There is information that suggests that Joshua´s cousin travelled to the South of France though and had children: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6508829
    As Bill Cooper said, 'What you believe doesn't matter. If they believe it and are in power it will affect you."

Heck, even if they don't believe it but the masses do and thereby cede control, that's really all that does matter. I'll see what I can find on the link when I have a bit more time to delve.

If you have good information on the Rosicrucians (which is also an interesting symbol) please post it.
    I’m afraid I don’t know what to make of the image you posted, and doubt if it´s “genuine”.

If you have “evidence” please post it!

Robin Hood is an important figure in the book of Nicholas de Vere. When I started this thread I had my doubts on his information but most of it seems legit.
    Robert de Vere, earl of Huntingdon, has been named as the “real” Robin Hood (born 1124): https://www.ancestry.ca/search/colle...DE1MDs1NTA-61-
    I've also heard about de Vere but thought the Wallace legend is very interesting. Crazy busy right now but when I come up for air, I'll see if I can find some links.
    There is no spoon.

Minotaur, labyrinth, bull leaping

According to Nicholas de Vere, the bull slaying scene in Mithraism is really an imitation of Theseus slaying the bull-headed Minotaur.
    It also reminds me of the myth of St George slaying the dragon.

King Minos of Crete had a monster for a son, the Minotaur (half bull, half man). He also had a beautiful daughter Ariadne.
    Minos shut the Minotaur in an inescapable labyrinth.

Minos fought the Athenians and forced them to give 7 boys and and 7 girls to the Minotaur every single year, 7 or 9 years.
    The son of King Aegeus of Athenes, Theseus, volunteered to be one of 14 victims to kill the Minotaur.

In Crete, the madly in love Princess Ariadne helped Theseus to find his way through the labyrinth and give him a thread so he could escape it again (by tying it at the entrance of the labyrinth).

Theseus abandoned her on his return trip: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minotaur

According to Nicholas de Vere, the Minotaur labyrinth was in imitation of the labyrinth in Al-Fayyum built by/for pharaoh Amenemhet III (a.k.a. Amenemmes III), who reigned 1818–1770 BC.
    The labyrinth of Knossos is thought to be a later version of the temple labyrinth of Amenemhet III (ca. 1818 - 1772 bce) built at Faiyum. This was a mortuary temple complex consisting of some three thousand rooms and halls resting beneath the shadows of the Pyramid of Hawara, a name which itself is reminiscent of the ancient Sumerian Dragon Queen Hawah of Elda who was an ancestor of the builder.

The Hawara labyrinth was adorned with carvings of the dragon god Sobekh, to which the labyrinth was principally dedicated, which is not surprising when one learns that Hawara, formerly Arsinoe Ptolomais, was also named Crocodilopolis, the cultic centre of the veneration of this Egyptian dragon god of sovereignty and the protector of the royal caste, which was also the Sumaire of Sumeria and the Scythians. The 22 kings of Egypt of the XIIth dynasty met there and it is within the precincts of this palatial labyrinth that Amenehemet’s daughter, Sobekhnefru, held the Royal Dragon Court.

Although vast in size, it was not unique, as many pyramids themselves had labyrinths built into their structure. We are reminded of the nature of pyramids as sacred mountains, echoing Egypt’s cultural origin in an earlier mountainous region of Eurasia, and we will also remember the sacred hill of the Ogdoad and the links between the pyramids, raths, sidhes, tells, tepes, kurgans and ziggurats.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/d...court02_05.htm

Maybe the earliest “bull cult” is from Çatalhöyük (Turkey), starting around 7000 BC.
    It is argued that this bull became the Taurus constellation around 5000 BC); and was used to herald in the New Year (at the spring equinox) by 4000 BC: https://knossosguides.com/blog-view.php?id=103

It looks to me like bull jumping is the origins of bull fighting…

This Fresco from Avaris, Egypt shows bull-leaping and bull-taming, 15th century BC.

Jumping over a bull was a popular sport amongst the Indus people. The following (impression of) a Banawali seal, ca. 2300 – 1700 BC shows an acrobat leaping over a bull; another seal from Mohenjo-Daro, ca. 2600 – 1900 BC shows 2 people jumping over a bull.

During the Late Bronze Age, bull-leaping and bull-taming spread to other parts of the world like Syria, and Crete.
    Bull-leaping became an important part of Minoan social life (Crete) by ca. 1700 BCE. See the bull-leaping fresco at the Great Palace at Knossos, Crete, 2 men at each side of the bull, while another somersaults over the bull, ca.1450-1400 BCE.

http://www.bibhudevmisra.com/2017/01...rom-indus.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/IEFQV)

Moloch, Baal

Some have argued that the Greek bull monster Minotaur was really based on the Canaanite god Moloch (a.k.a. Molech or Molekh). Moloch is usually depicted in the form of a calf, an ox, or a man with the head of a bull.

In the Old Testament Moloch, melek meaning “king, is referred to as the sacrificial god of his human sacrifice cult.
    In Isaiah 57.5 it is written that the worshipper of Moloch “slay your children” (first borns?).
    Leviticus 20.2-5 deals with Moloch more elaborately:
    Whoever he be of the Sons of Israel or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that gives any of his seed Mo'lech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
    And I will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people; because he has given of his seed Mo'lech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
    And if the people of the land do at all hide their eyes from that man, when he gives of his seed Mo'lech, and do not kill him, then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go astray after him, whoring after Mo'lech from among the people.
    Gustave Flaubert in his novel “Salammbô” (1888) created his own version of the Carthaginian religion, depicting gods such as Ba‘al Hammon, Khamon, Melkarth, Tanith and Moloch to whom the Carthaginians sacrificed children.

In 1935, German archaeologist Otto Eissfeldt argued based upon excavations in Carthage that Moloch wasn’t a “god” but refers to the act of human sacrifice itself.
    If this is true a large number of Biblical interpreters have mistranslated the term.

According to the Bible, there is a close relationship between Moloch and Ba'al (some even claim that they’re one and the same). Ba'al is frequently mentioned in the Old Testament, referring to burnt offerings to Ba’al himself. See for example Jeremiah 32.35:
    And they built the high places of the Ba‘al, which are in the valley of Ben-hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire Mo'lech; which I did not command them, nor did it come into my mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
    http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moloch
    (archived here: http://archive.is/CPQlB)

Baal (a.k.a. Ba'al) was the Sacred Bull that was widely worshipped in the ancient Near East since the third millennium BC.

As the Semitic word "baal" means '"Lord" it used to refer to various deities of the Levant. In the Bible, the Canaanite god Baal is often portrayed as the primary enemy of Yahweh.
    Many scholars claim Baal is the Canaanite version of the Babylonian god Marduk (a.k.a. Bel) and identical with the Assyrian deity Hadad. Modern scholars associate Baal with the northwest Semitic god El or Dagon, or the Greek Cronus.

In Canaanite lore, Baal was the ruler of Heaven, and god of the sun, rain, thunder, fertility, and agriculture. The Ras Shamra tablets, discovered in northern Syria in 1958, suggest that at one time Baal was their Supreme god.
    Baal Hammon was the supreme god of the Carthaginians.
    Baal-worship included sex ritual that once included Israelites.

See the Bronze figurine of Baal, 14th – 12th century BC, found at Ras Shamra near the Phoenician coast, with hand raised and a pointed cap (similar to the Mithras cap?).

According to some scholars, the early Hebrews used the names Baʿal ("Lord") and Baʿali ("My Lord") in reference to the Lord of Israel and that the worship of Yahweh and Baal may once have been indistinguishable. Others have suggesed that Yahweh and Baal were originally both thought of as sons of El.
    In the first chapter of the Second Book of Kings Baʿal Zebub (Beelzebub) is used as the name of the Philistine god of Ekron.

Jeremiah 19:5 indicates that child sacrifice was offered to Baal and to other gods.
    See also Hosea 11:2:
    The more I called Israel, the further they went from me. They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images.
    Several violent purges of Baal worshippers are mentioned in the Bible. The first of these is when the prophet Elijah and the prophets of Baal fight for control at Mount Carmel. Elijah orders the onlookers to massacre all 450 of the Baal's representatives in I Kings 18: http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Baal
    (archived here: http://archive.is/i1IZw)

Pagan Easter

I´ve always found the story on the resurrection of Jesus Christ after 3 days very strange.
    Maybe I´ve watched too many horror movies, but are we supposed to believe that the resurrected Jesus Christ was more like a zombie or a ghost?!?

Celebration of the Spring equinox
    In 325 AD, the sun-worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine the Great convened the Council of Nicaea that determined that Easter is on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the March equinox.
    This suggests that this celebration is really about celebrating the Spring...

Descend of Inanna (Ishtar)
    According to some experts, the Easter story comes from the Sumerian legend of Damuzi and his wife Inanna, described in Sumerian clay tablets dated 2100 BC. The Babylonian names for Damuzi and Inanna are Tammuz and Ishtar respectively.
    When Tammuz dies, Ishtar is consumed by grief and follows him down to the Underworld. In the underworld, her worldly attire is removed, "Naked and bowed low" she is judged, killed, and then hung on display. In her absence, the earth loses its fertility, crops cease to grow and animals stop reproducing.
    See a clay tablet showing the Descent of Inanna.

After Inanna has been missing for 3 days her assistant asks the other gods for help. Enki, him again, creates 2 creatures, who go to the Underworld to sprinkle Inanna and Damuzi with the plant and water of life, resurrecting them, so they can return to earth as the light of the sun for six months.
    After the six months are up, Tammuz returns to the Underworld of the dead, again followed by Ishtar, forcing the water god to rescue them both. This created the cycles of winter death and spring life.

In ancient Egypt, an egg symbolised the sun, while for the Babylonians, the egg represents the hatching of the Venus Ishtar, who fell from heaven to the Euphrates.

Ostara, Eostre
    Some experts claim that Easter was originally a celebration of Eostre, goddess of Spring and fertility, otherwise known as Ostara, Austra, and Eastre. This could explain the Easter bunny and possibly the Easter eggs.
    The egg represents Spring, fertility and renewal.

According to Germanic mythology, Ostara healed a wounded bird she found in the woods by changing it into a hare. Still partially a bird, the hare showed its gratitude to the goddess by laying eggs as gifts.
    See the depiction of Ostara by Johannes Gehrts.

What’s in a name?
    The name “Easter” could mean that it’s just another celebration for the witches (magi) from the “East”.

Some say that “Easter” is a variation of the Babylonian name for Inanna – “Ishtar”.
    See he Babylonian Relief of the Goddess Ishtar.

According to New Unger’s Bible Dictionary: “Easter” is of Saxon origin, derived from “Eostre” a.k.a. “Eastra”, in whose honour sacrifices were offered each year about Passover.

In Germany it is called “Ostern”.

Easter: in Bulgarian is called “Velikden” (Grand Day), in Polish “Wielkanoc” (Grand Night), in Czech “Velikonoce” (Grand Nights) and in Slovak “Velká Noc” (the Grand Night).

In Serbian “Uskrs” or “Vaskrs” (resurrection) and in Japanese “Fukkatsu-sai” (resurrection festival).

In many European languages the name for “Easter” is derived from the Greek word for the Hebrew Pesach (Passover) – “Pascha”.
    “Easter” is called “Pasqua” in Italian, “Pascua” in Spanish, “Paques” in French, and “Pasen” in Dutch: https://www.ancient-origins.net/myth...-easter-001571
    (archived here: http://archive.is/5eOsf)

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Semiramis, Nimrod, and Easter

I don’t believe that Moloch was the “God” to which humans were sacrificed, but that originally “Moloch” symbolised the human sacrifice ritual itself...

About 2,275 years BC, Nimrod the great grandson of Noah lived (the grandson of Ham). According to scripture he was “the mighty hunter”; but Nimrod hunted for humans to sacrifice them in the Moloch ritual.
    According to the book of Jasher (Yashar), the priests of Ba’al counseled Nimrod to marry his own mother Semiramis; to acquire the “third eye” or “all-seeing eye of Lucifer”. Nimrod’s mother and wife, Semiramis, has been worshiped as “The Queen of Heaven” all over the world ever since.

Semiramis and her son/husband, Nimrod started this occult religion that included sacrificing babies in the Moloch ritual. They sacrificed babies in the temple at the Winter Solstice (December 21st -25th) and also at “Easter ‘Sun’ Day” at the Spring or Vernal Equinox (March 21st -25th).
    Nimrod also had the Tower of Babel erected.

Every year on 15 March and 25 December, there would be wild drunken orgies where virgins were impregnated by the pagan priests. From 25 March to 25 December counts 9 months, just in time to sacrifice the new-borns on the altar in the Moloch ritual on 25 December.
    When the son of Noah, Shem, heard about these human sacrifices, he sent out a bounty hunt to kill Nimrod. According to the book of Jasher (Yashar) it was Esau (the twin brother of Jacob) who actually killed Nimrod. Nimrod´s body was cut in pieces and scattered over the kingdom. Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for the penis that couldn´t be found and couldn´t resurrect him.
    Semiramis decided to memorialize his penis by erecting an “obelisk”. These obelisks can be found all over the world, for example in Washington DC on St. Peter’s Square in front of the Vatican and in the City of London.
    See for example the giant phallus symbol on the Dam in my home town of Amsterdam.

The Babylonian story of Nimrod and Semiramis is basically identical to Osiris and Isis of Egypt, where Isis reconstructed Osiris’ body after it had been cut up into pieces by their evil brother Set (Satan), but couldn´t find his penis. Isis then had a son by Osiris named Horus.
    Semiramis consulted the pagan priests and astrologers who told her that the sun “dies” on 21 December but comes back to life again on the eve of 24 December. Semiramis created a myth for the Babylonians that Nimrod dies each year on 21 December but 3 days and 3 nights later, on 25 December, is “born-again” as the the Sun-god, Ba’al.
    Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal was present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, to be worshipped.

Semiramis ordered the Babylonians to go into the groves (forest) and place a gift under the tree to honor Nimrod who was “cut down” like a tree (Isaiah 14:12-19). She also ordered them to cut down a tree, place it into their homes and decorate it with silver and gold balls to symbolize Nimrod’s testicles (Jeremiah 10:3-4).
    Semiramis also declared herself the goddess of the moon and sky and said that her son/husband Nimrod had impregnated her with the “rays of the sun” (on 25 March); so on 25 December (!) another son Tammuz is born (Ezekiel 8:14).

I think that a strong case can be made that Christmas and Easter-Egg trees are really “Asherah Poles” for honouring Ba’al!
    Decorating these trees with little balls and coloured eggs, just like the ancient Babylonians, who set them up right next to their altars. Did you know that the little balls on these trees represent Nimrod’s testicles?
    According to Strong’s Concordance #H842 Asherah: groves (for idol worship); a Babylonian (Astarte)-Canaanite goddess (of fortune and happiness), the supposed consort of Baal, her images; the goddess, goddesses; her images; sacred trees or poles set up near an altar.

The “bowed crucifix” is an allusion to Nimrod’s bow and it is meant to point to the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6:2.
    It is claimed that the name “Semiramis” was adopted into other cultures as: Isis, Diana, Astarte, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Venus, Easter and also as the “Virgin Mary”.
    Her son and husband “Nimrod” (reincarnated as Tammuz) also became known as: Horus, Apollo, Sol, Krishna, Hercules, Mithra, amongst others.

Before the city was called “Rome” it was known as Saturnalia (the city of Saturn). In the Chaldean mysteries, the Babylonian dictator Nimrod was deified as Saturn. His birthday was celebrated on 25 December, Saturnalia. In Chaldee, Saturn is spelled as “STUR” which totals 666.
    Semiramis was also called “Venus” in Rome, and had the day of the week “Venerdi” (Friday) named after her.

Constantine simply recycled the pagan statues, naming them after “Christian” saints. The statues of the Neptune for example was renamed “Saint Peter”, the statue of Venus was re-named the “Virgin Mary” and the statue of Sol (Mithra) was renamed “Jesus Christ”.
    Roman Emperor Constantine also had depictions of the original “Queen of Heaven” Semiramis holding her baby son Tammuz renamed as “Mary and Baby Jesus”. Is Isis “Queen of Heaven” holding her baby Horus the origins of “Mary and Baby Jesus”?
    Note the horns on Isis’ head for the “horned god” Lucifer and the “disk” within the horns symbolising the sun.

When Tammuz was forty years old, he was killed by a wild boar. His mother Semiramis started a Babylonian ritual called “Forty Days of Weeping for Tammuz” where people had to fast and pray. The Roman Catholic Church recycled this custom as 40 days of fasting leading up to Easter Sunday. Catholics begin these 40 days with “Ash Wednesday”.
    Like in ancient Babylon, priests (of Ba’al) take ashes and place the “mark” of the cross on the foreheads of the faithfull with a declaration that we were “created from ashes and to ashes we shall return”.

The French made a colossus of Jezebel, it now stands in New York Harbor, facing “East”, referring to the name Ishtar or Easter, and is called the “Statue of Liberty”! The French Illuminati donated this statue to the US to bring it under the influence of Jezebel.
    The Babylonian name for Semiramis is “Ishtar” from which the “Easter” comes.
    The Romans first called her Astarte but later called Venus, and the Phoenicians called her Asherah. The Hebrews called her Astoroth, the consort of Ba’al. Her emblem is the flower of the lily. This explains why people buy lilies during Easter and women don corsages of lilies and orchids to church on Easter Sunday.
    See the Fleur de lys in the coat of arms of the House of Plantagenet.

At the first Council of Nicaea in 325 AD, Roman Emperor Constantine formed the first “Ecumenical Council” of the Catholic Church. Later new creeds were drafted. One of them included:
    I accept all customs, rites, legalism, and feasts of the Romans, sacrifices. Prayers, purifications with water, sanctifications by Pontificus Maxmus (high priests of Rome), propitiations, and feasts, and the New Sabbath “Sol dei” (day of the Sun), all new chants and observances, and all the foods and drinks of the Romans (Pork and all unclean foods). In other words, I absolutely accept everything Roman, every new law, rite and custom, of Rome, and the New Roman Religion.
    Later, in approximately 365 AD, the Imperial Church of Rome wrote in one of their canons:
    Christians must not Judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day. Rather, honoring the Lord’s Day (Ba’al’s Day) which is “Sun-day” for Sol Invictus (the invincible sun). But if any shall be found to be Judaizers, let them be anathema (against) Christ.
    In Greek, the word “Catholic” means “universal”; this can only mean that it always intended for this religion to become the “One World Religion”.
    In June 2000, the New World Order named the Roman Catholic Church the “Mother” of the “One World Church” and Pope John Paul II was elected as the “leader” of the “United Religions”: http://doubleportioninheritance.blog...es-church.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/RL11t)

Opium, Napoleon and the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Most of the wealthy of the Amphioen Society (Opium Society) lived in the Netherlands, including “stadholder” Willem IV, who had become a Knight of the Garter in 1733 (and called himself Prince of Orange), who acquired 30 Amphioen Society shares in 1748. He was promised that by 1755 this would already make him 200,000 guilders richer.
    Willem V made a fortune through the Amphioen Society. Every time the octroy was renewed, Willem IV and his “stadholder” successor, Willem V, would receive a huge amount of opium money, e.g. 1.2 million guilders in 1795.

See Willem V, who was born in 1748 and became a Knight of the Garter in 1752.

In 1787, Willem V was nearly ousted by a group of Dutch revolutionaries called the Patriots. He was saved by his brother-in-law, King Friedrich Wilhelm II of Prussia.
    King Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia, Friedrich Wilhelm II´s son, became a Knight of the Garter in 1814 (as a reward?).

In 1795, in one of those lucky “coincidences”, the French army of Napoleon invaded the Republic of the Netherlands. Willem V went to England.
    In 1802, Willem V made a deal with Napoleon so his son, Willem VI, would get some territories.
    The French rule was so horrible that suddenly the House of Orange Nassau became popular.

The patriarch of the Van Hogendorp family, Willem van Hogendorp (1735-1784), made a fortune by “officially” smuggling opium.
    Willem’s second son, Gijsbert Karel van Hogendorp (1762-1834), became a lawyer and a real “hero” of the Dutch monarchy. After the Napoleon left the Netherlands, in 1813 Gijsbert Karel and 2 associates staged a coup to establish the Dutch kingdom with Willem VI crowned King Willem I, who had (also) become a Knight of the Garter in 1814, and Gijsbert Karel van Hogendorp as his prime minister.
    Often overlooked in this “heroic tale” is that Willem’s eldest son, Dirk van Hogendorp, was a general in Napoleon’s army; even appearing in Napoleon’s testament: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6771709

I´ve searched for the financers of Napoleon Bonaparte.
    In 1803, Napoleon sold territory to US President Thomas Jefferson in a deal known as the Louisiana Purchase. Napoleon used the 3 million dollars to wage war in Europe.
    All of his opponents - Prussia, Austria and Russia - were reportedly financed by the Bank of England.

In March 1815, Napoleon borrowed money from the Eubard Banking House of Paris to equip an army. It has been rumoured that Eubard was controlled by the House of Rothschild.
    Nathan Rothschild took a maximum profit on the bonds market by having inside information from his agent Rothworth that Wellington had defeated Napoleon at Waterloo: https://growinganger.wordpress.com/2...an-rothschild/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast