Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon court

Lightbulb Knights of the Garter 1348 to the Present Day – Supporting Documentation

Knights of the Garter – Supporting Documentation

Book Covers by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Downloadable PDF Links:

New World Order of the Knights of the Garter v2_6.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x7cvj9

Knights of the Garter 1348 to 1939 by Edmund H Fellowes - Publisher SPCK.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fh3f5h

Knights of the Garter 1348 to 1984 by Grace Holmes - Publisher Oxley.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ykypa

The Jacobite Peerage pubd 1904.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/apzrda

Knights of the Order of St Michael – Supporting Documentation

Etienne Colaud et Les Manuscrits des Statuts de lOrdre de Saint-Michel by Marie-Blanche Cousseau - Renaissance Collection 2016.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zozf2v
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 07-17-2020 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Links updated

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation The Italian War of 1521–1526

The Italian War of 1521–1526

The Italian War of 1521–1526, sometimes known as the Four Years' War, was part of the Italian Wars. The war pitted Francis I of France and the Republic of Venice against the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, Henry VIII of England, and the Papal States.

The warring factions were controlled on both sides by the elite Order of the Knights of the Garter - they couldn't lose.....

Italian War 1521 to 1526 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor KG #264 (appointed c1508) (also Knight of the Order of the Golden Fleece)

Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk KG #273 (appointed 1513) (Brother-in-Law to Henry VIII)

versus

Francis I of France KG #292 (appointed 1527) (also Knight of the Order of the (Habsburg) Golden Fleece appointed 1515)
    Anne de Montmorency, Duc de Montmorency KG #295 (appointed 1532) (also Order of Saint Michael)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia...1%E2%80%931526

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation The War of the League of Cognac (1526–30)

The War of the League of Cognac (1526–30) - a chapter in the Italian Wars, often referred to as the Great Wars of Italy and sometimes as the Habsburg–Valois Wars - a long series of wars fought between 1494 and 1559 in Italy during the Renaissance.

The Knights of the Garter controlled both sides of the warring factions.....

War of the League of Cognac 1526 to 1530_ by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor KG #264 (appointed c1508)

versus

Francis I of France KG #292 (appointed 1527)

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of...ague_of_Cognac

New World Order of the Knights of the Garter v2_6.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x7cvj9

Knights of the Garter 1348 to 1939 by Edmund H Fellowes - Publisher SPCK.pdf download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fh3f5h

Lightbulb The Italian War of 1536–1538

The Italian War of 1536–1538

This third war between Charles V and King Francis I of France began with the death of Francesco Sforza, the Duke of Milan. Upon his death, Francesco Sforza left no heirs. Emperor Charles V was on another trip to Italy when he heard about the death of Sforza. When the representatives of Emperor Charles V took charge of the Duchy of Milan upon the death of Sforza, there were no protests or uprisings among the people of Milan. Nor were there any objections from any other Italian states. There were, however, objections from France. Francis I, King of France, firmly believed that Asti, Genoa and the Duchy of Milan were all rightfully his. Thus recovering Milan for France remained the primary goal for Francis I.

So when Charles directly annexed the Duchy of Milan, King Francis I of France invaded Italy.

Good sport as far as the Knights of the Garter were concerned.

The Italian War of 1536 to 1538_ by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

versus

Anne de Montmorency, Duc de Montmorency KG #295 (appointed 1532) (also Order of Saint Michael)

Philippe de Chabot, Comte de Neublanche KG #296 (appointed 1532) (also Order of Saint Michael)

Ref : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia...6%E2%80%931538

Same Knights of the Garter tactics – control all sides – nobody will notice…..

Lightbulb The Italian War of 1542–1546

The Italian War of 1542–1546 was a conflict late in the Italian Wars, pitting Francis I of France and Suleiman I of the Ottoman Empire against the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and Henry VIII of England. The course of the war saw extensive fighting in Italy, France, and the Low Countries, as well as attempted invasions of Spain and England.

The Knights of the Garter orchestrated conflict was intentionally inconclusive and provided easy justification for further bloodshed…..

The Italian War of 1542 to 1546 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Henry VIII KG #246 (appointed 1495) (also Knight of the Order of the (Habsburg) Golden Fleece appointed 1505)
    Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk KG #268 (appointed 1510)

Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk, KG #273 (appointed 1513)
    John Dudley, 1st Duke of Northumberland KG #310 (appointed 1543)

versus

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia...2%E2%80%931546

Henry VIII didn't much care for Roman Catholics and yet Charles V (Holy Roman Emperor) is his main ally in this war against the French?

Same Knights of the Garter tactics – control all sides – nobody will notice…..

Lightbulb The Italian War of 1551–1559

The Italian War of 1551–1559

Same Tactics – Different Personnel…

The Italian War of 1551–1559, sometimes known as the Habsburg–Valois War and the Last Italian War, began when Henry II of France, who had succeeded Francis I to the throne, declared war against Holy Roman Emperor Charles V with the intent of recapturing Italy and ensuring French, rather than Habsburg, domination of European affairs. Historians have emphasized the importance of gunpowder technology, new styles of fortification to resist cannon fire, and the increased professionalization of the soldiers.

The historians forgot to mention that the conflict was orchestrated by the Knights of the Garter on both sides of the warring factions….

The Italian War of 1551 to 1559_ by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor KG #264 (appointed c1508) (also Knight of the Order of the (Habsburg) Golden Fleece appointed 1515)

Ferdinand, Infant of Spain, Archduke of Austria KG #279 (appointed 1522) (also Knight of the Order of the (Habsburg) Golden Fleece appointed 1515)
    Mary I of England (Mary Tudor) KG (appointed 1553)
    Prince Philip of Spain KG #331 (appointed 1554)
    Emmanuel Philibert, Duke of Savoy KG #333 (appointed 1554)

Versus

Henry II, King of France KG #326 (appointed 1551) (also Order of Saint Michael)

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia...1%E2%80%931559

Wait until you see how the Knights of the Garter orchestrated and controlled World War I and World War II.

These tactics are timeless…..
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 07-26-2020 at 03:25 AM. Reason: typo

Lightbulb World War II - All Sides Controlled by the Knights of the Garter

World War II - All Sides Controlled by the Knights of the Garter

The Knights of the Garter co-ordinated and controlled all sides of World War II – a tactic used to good effect since the foundation of the Order in 1348.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 p3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Following the March on Rome in October 1922, Victor Emmanuel III, King of Italy (KG #794) appointed Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister and later deposed him in 1943 during the Allied invasion of Italy of the Second World War.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 p4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

When I looked at Neonazi sites for an alternative view on WW II, I was surprised by the lack of anti-Semitism, and shocked by the hero worshipping of that Adolf Hitler scumbag...

When I pointed out that Adolf Hitler was brought to power for Geopolitical purposes by the Zionists (including many court "Jews"), neo-Nazis actually admitted that he was brought to power by Zionist backing. They then claimed that Hitler became "independent" after he had been brought to power and became a genuine threat to his original backers.
    Here’s some information that (for me) shows that the Nazi-Allied collaboration continued until (after) the end of WW II.

The International Red Cross, controlled by the same Zionist royals that financed Hitler, helped German Nazis escape to beautiful Argentina.
    In Operation Paperclip, the CIA (that was founded as the follow up of the by British Intelligence created OSS) imported German Nazis.

Prince Otto von Habsburg of Austria founded the Pan-Europa Union, of which Hjalmar Schacht was the first member.
    Hjalmar Schacht was a business partner of Parvus, who financed the Bolsheviks and Young Turks before he became Hitler’s chief economic adviser.
    Otto von Habsburg later founded the Mont Pelerin Society that is still powerful even today.

See Hjalmar Schacht (left) with his buddy (Governor of the Bank of England at the time) Montagu Collet Norman, in around 1935.

In 1944, the Morgenthau plan was devised by US secretary of the treasury Henry C. Morgenthau Jr. (actually written by Harry Dexter White), calling for the complete destruction of German economy.

On 19 March 1945, Adolf Hitler ordered the complete destruction of German infrastructure, which followed the Morgenthau plan. Hitler reportedly died only 6 weeks later - on 30 April 1945.
    It was officially titled “Befehl betreffend Zerstörungsmaßnahmen im Reichsgebiet (Destructive Measures on Reich Territory Order) and was subsequently nicknamed the Nero Decree.

Estimated is that from 1945 till 1950 Germany some 9 million Germans died from starvation as the result of the Morgenthau plan and/or Nero Decree.

Many German Nazis had a successful career after we were “liberated” by those Allied “heroes”.

Maybe the most interesting of the top-Nazis continuing their success after the end of WW II, is Hitler’s bodyguard Otto Skorzeny, who founded the Paladin Group. Skorzeny married Hjalmar Schacht’s niece Ilse.
    Skorzeny was also an associate of Donald Trump’s 1970s mentor, the gay paedophile Roy Cohn: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...start=30#p5586
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I’ve earlier posted on basically all US presidents directly descending from the British royal degenerates, just like you would expect for the Governor-General in a British Crown colony: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6644052

Donald J. Trump descends from the 14th century Knight of the Garter John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, and his wife Katherine Swynford. John of Gaunt’s father was King Edward III.
    See a picture of John of Gaunt with the Knight of the Garter emblem.

Hillary Clinton also descends from King Edward III, which makes Donald and Hillary 19th cousins: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ancestors.html

President Donald also descends (through his mother) from King James IV of Scotland.
    King James IV’s father was King Christian I of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, who was also the father of the wife (and sister) of King James IV, Queen Margaret of Scotland.

Trump is also a direct descendant of Hakon V King of Norway. Trump is a descendant of Hakon’s only legitimate daughter, Ingebjřrg Hĺkonsdatter Princess of Sweden; the mother of King Magnus of Norway and Sweden.

Donald is also related to Queen Margrethe II of Denmark: https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/c...ders_and_dani/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I’ve earlier posted on basically all US presidents directly descending from the British royal degenerates, just like you would expect for the Governor-General in a British Crown colony: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6644052

Donald J. Trump descends from the 14th century Knight of the Garter John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, and his wife Katherine Swynford. John of Gaunt’s father was King Edward III.
    See a picture of John of Gaunt with the Knight of the Garter emblem.

Hillary Clinton also descends from King Edward III, which makes Donald and Hillary 19th cousins: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ancestors.html

President Donald also descends (through his mother) from King James IV of Scotland.
    King James IV’s father was King Christian I of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, who was also the father of the wife (and sister) of King James IV, Queen Margaret of Scotland.

Trump is also a direct descendant of Hakon V King of Norway. Trump is a descendant of Hakon’s only legitimate daughter, Ingebjřrg Hĺkonsdatter Princess of Sweden; the mother of King Magnus of Norway and Sweden.

Donald is also related to Queen Margrethe II of Denmark: https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/c...ders_and_dani/
    ^^^
    Meh. Pikers. My maternal grandmother traced our family as far back as William the Lion, King of Scots in the 12th century.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb Hitlers Handlers – The Knights of the Garter (George and the Dragon)

Hitlers Handlers – The Knights of the Garter (George and the Dragon)

On the run-up to World War II, the Knights of the Garter master-minded all sides of the conflict to ensure a battle of epic proportions would result.

Of the elite 24 appointed Knights of the Garter (a British Order), it is surprising how many were actively working for the Nazis or were well acquainted with high level Nazis including Hitler and Göring.

We begin by taking a look at the following four Knights of the Garter documented as having had high level meetings with Adolf Hitler prior to World War II:

1. KG #794 Victor Emmanuel III, King of Italy (appointed 1891)
    2. KG #841 Duke of Windsor (appointed 1911)
    3. KG #861 Charles Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 7th Marquess of Londonderry (appointed 1919) (cousin to Winston Churchill KG #912)
    4. KG #878 Edward Wood, 1st Earl of Halifax (appointed 1931)

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Victor Emmanuel III by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Duke of Windsor by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Lord Londonderry by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Lord Halifax by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Control All Sides – Nobody Will Notice

Hitlers Handlers – the Knights of the Garter

So far we have introduced four Knights of the Garter (a British Order limited to 24 Knights at any one time) with close ties to Hitler during the run-up to World War II.

i) KG #794 Victor Emmanuel III, King of Italy (appointed 1891)
    ii) KG #841 Duke of Windsor (appointed 1911)
    iii) KG #861 Charles Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 7th Marquess of Londonderry (appointed 1919) (cousin to Winston Churchill KG #912)
    iv) KG #878 Edward Wood, 1st Earl of Halifax (appointed 1931)

Now we will introduce a fifth…. (there are more)

Prince Charles Edward (1884-1954), Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (KG #822) and the Rise of Nazism:

(Appointed Knight of the Garter in 1902).

Charles Edward was the last reigning Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha from 30 July 1900 until 1918.

A male-line grandson of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, he was also until 1919 a Prince of the United Kingdom and held the British titles of Duke of Albany, Earl of Clarence and Baron Arklow from birth.

On 14 October 1922, a German Day celebration was held in Coburg and Hitler took the show because of the number of Nazis present.

Charles Edward (KG #822) invited Hitler for a visit to his palace and dined with him. Charles Edward even gave a public audience with Hitler and showed his support to the Nazi party.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Prince Charles Edward by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Charles Edward formally joined the Nazi Party in March 1933 and that same year became a member of the SA (Brownshirts), rising to the rank of Obergruppenführer by 1936.

He also served as a member of the Reichstag representing the Nazi Party from 1936–45 and as president of the German Red Cross from December 1933–45. By the time he took over this position, the German Red Cross had already been under the Nazis' control.

Hitler became the Chancellor of Germany in 1933 and appointed Charles Edward as the president of the German Anglo Association to nurture ties with Britain.

Charles Edward was very close to his cousin Crown Prince Edward (KG #841) who was next in line to the British throne.

We should take care not to forget that blood is thicker than water…..

Up to now we have identified five Knights of the Garter (a British Order limited to 24 Knights at any one time) with close ties to Hitler during the run-up to World War II.

iii) KG #861 Charles Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 7th Marquess of Londonderry (appointed 1919) (cousin to Winston Churchill KG #912)

v) KG #822 Prince Charles Edward (1884-1954), Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (appointed 1902)

Now we will introduce a sixth….

Wilhelm, German Crown Prince KG #814 (1882-1951)

Appointed Knight of the Garter in 1901.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 German Crown Prince Wilhelm by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Wilhelm was the eldest child and heir of the last German Emperor, Wilhelm II (Kaiser Bill, KG #767, appointed 1877), and the last Crown Prince of the German Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia. After the death of his grandfather Emperor Frederick III (KG #720), Wilhelm became crown prince at the age of six, retaining that title for more than 30 years until the fall of the empire on 9 November 1918.

During World War I, he commanded the 5th Army from 1914 to 1916 and was commander of the Army Group German Crown Prince for the remainder of the war. Crown Prince Wilhelm became head of the House of Hohenzollern on 4 June 1941 following the death of his father and held the position until his own death on 20 July 1951.

Adolf Hitler visited Prince Wilhelm three times at Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany.

1926, 1933 (on the "Day of Potsdam") and 1935.

Prince Wilhelm supported Hitler's rise to power.

World War II - Control All Sides – Nobody Will Notice
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 08-06-2020 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Additional Knight of the Garter (KG) reference added

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Arthur View Post
    Adolf Hitler visited Prince Wilhelm three times at Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany.

1926, 1933 (on the "Day of Potsdam") and 1935.

Prince Wilhelm supported Hitler's rise to power.
    I think that you’re wrong about Kaiser Wilhelm...

Wilhelm II´s Knighthood from the Order of the Garter was annulled in 1915.
    After Germany's defeat in 1918, Wilhelm was forced to abdicate in November 1918, and fled to exile in the Netherlands, where he died in 1941.

During his last year at Doorn, Wilhelm believed that Germany was the land of Christ, and that England was the land of liberalism, Satan, the Anti-Christ and the English ruling classes were "Freemasons thoroughly infected by Juda".
    Wilhelm II argued that Freemasons and Jews had caused both world wars, aiming at a world Jewish empire with British and American gold, and that the end result would be a “US of Europe”; in 1940 he wrote to his sister Princess Margaret: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhel...German_Emperor

Otto von Bismarck, of a noble family was PM of Prussia from 1862 to 1890 and German Chancellor from 1871 to 1890. In 1890 Kaiser Wilhelm II made an end to this domination of German politics.

In 1861, Prince Wilhelm I became King of Prussia when his brother King Frederick Wilhelm IV's died. He chose Von Bismarck as PM of Prussia.
    In 1862, Von Bismarck had visited England; Napoleon III (KG in 1855) in France; and again in Britain, Prime Minister Palmerston (KG in 1856); Foreign Secretary Earl Russell (KG in 1862) who had already been PM and woull again be PM; and Benjamin Disraeli (KG in 1878), who became Prime Minister in the 1870s.
    See the Garter Stall-plate of John Russell, Earl of Bedford.

Even though Von Bismarck maintain an alliance with Russia and Napoleon III’s France, he wrote in his Memoirs that he "had no doubt that a Franco-German war must take place before the construction of a united Germany could be realised".
    After France declared war, German states fought on Prussia's side to beat the French. Napoleon III was taken prisoner; he later died in exile in England in 1873.
    Between 1873 and 1877, Von Bismarck together with his masters in Great Britain engaged in a policy of isolating France, by manipulating the internal affairs of France’s neighbors, while maintaining relations with other nations in Europe.

Von Bismarck worked against the power of the pope and bishops over German Catholics and the Catholic Centre Party (organised in 1870).
    In 1872, the Jesuits were expelled from Germany.
    In 1873, anti-Catholic laws allowed the Prussian government to control the education of the Roman Catholic clergy.
    In 1878, Bismarck instituted Anti-Socialist Laws, while at the same time coming with a Socialist program to make the Socialists less popular.

In 1873 Von Bismarck formed the League of the Three Emperors (Dreikaiserbund), between Wilhelm I, Tsar Alexander II of Russia, and Emperor Francis Joseph of Austria-Hungary, which collapsed in 1887. Then Von Bismarck negotiated the Dual Alliance with Austria-Hungary (against Russia).
    He also negotiated the "Mediterranean Agreement" with Austria-Hungary, Italy and Britain.

Wilhelm II opposed Bismarck's foreign policy for his English masters, and preferred to serve Germany’s interests
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6814102

Lightbulb Knights of the Garter and World War I

Firestarter
    – I was referring to Wilhelm, German Crown Prince KG #814 (1882-1951), appointed Knight of the Garter in 1901.

You are referring to the last German Emperor, Wilhelm II (Kaiser Bill KG #767, appointed 1877) (1859 to 1941) – Crown Prince Wilhelm’s father.

(Kaiser Bill’s father - Frederick III, Emperor of Germany, was also a Knight of the Garter KG #720 appointed 1858).

Both Wilhelm, German Crown Prince KG #814 and Kaiser Bill (Wilhelm II) KG #767 served for Germany in World War I and both appointments to the Order of the Knights of the Garter were ‘annulled’ in 1915.

Both knew how this game was played – toy soldiers on the battlefield lined up for a ‘Battle Royale’.

There is a very interesting picture of KG #767 Kaiser Bill (Prince Wilhelm of Prussia) (1859–1941) on manoeuvres in Germany with Winston Churchill in 1909 (difficult to comprehend at first but now it all makes sense).

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 1 Winston and Wilhelm by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

They were prepping for World War I.

Winston was also being taught how this game is played.

(Winston would receive his appointment to the Order of the Knights of the Garter in 1953, KG #912).

Last edited by Prince Arthur; 08-07-2020 at 02:23 AM. Reason: typo

Firestarter
    – I was referring to Wilhelm, German Crown Prince KG #814 (1882-1951), appointed Knight of the Garter in 1901.

You are referring to the last German Emperor, Wilhelm II (Kaiser Bill KG #767, appointed 1877) (1859 to 1941) – Crown Prince Wilhelm’s father.
    Thanks for explaining.

In the full list of Wikipedia’s Knights and Ladies of the Garter he is listed as “Frederick William Victor Augustus Ernest” (instead of Wilhelm) – that got me confused...

I still doubt that he was working as an agent for the British monarchy though.
    Of course meeting Adolf Hitler 3 times speaks against him; I could be wrong.

It seems like a reasonable explanation that he tried to get “his” crown back by being friendly to Adolf Hitler. This doesn’t necessarily mean supporting him, and the last time he reportedly met Hitler was in 1935.
    If he met Hitler in 1935 for the last time this could suggest that he opposed Hitler since then?!?

In 1914, Crown Prince Wilhelm (still as a Knight of the Garter) said (in English) about the Great War:
    Undoubtedly this is the most stupid, senseless and unnecessary war of modern times. It is a war not wanted by Germany, I can assure you, but it was forced on us, and the fact that we were so effectually prepared to defend ourselves is now being used as an argument to convince the world that we desired conflict.
    His Knighthood to the Garter (like that of his father) was annulled in 1915: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhel...n_Crown_Prince

Up to now we have identified SIX Knights of the Garter (a British Order limited to 24 Knights at any one time) with close ties to Hitler during the run-up to World War II.

v) KG #822 Prince Charles Edward (1884-1954), Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (appointed 1902)
    vi) KG #814 Wilhelm, German Crown Prince (1882-1951) (appointed 1901)

Now we will introduce a SEVENTH….

Paul, Prince Regent of Yugoslavia (1893-1976) KG #891 (appointed 1939).

Paul was educated at Christ Church, Oxford, where he was a member of the exclusive Bullingdon Club (David Cameron, George Osborne, Boris Johnson etc). – a dining club notorious for its wealthy members, grand banquets and boisterous rituals.

Cultivated like his closest friends, Prince George, Duke of Kent (KG #866), and Sir Henry Channon. Paul’s outlook on life was said to be British. He often said that he "felt like an Englishman".

When not associating with the British aristocracy, Paul collected paintings by Monet, Titian and van Gogh.

In 1939, Prince Paul accepted an official invitation from Adolf Hitler and spent nine days in Berlin. Paul was greeted by Hitler at the train station in Berlin, was made the guest of honor at a reception and dinner at the Reich Chancellery, visited the Potsdam military base, saw a gala performance of Wagner at the Berlin opera, and reviewed two major military parades held in his honour. For the first part of his trip, Paul stayed at Bellevue Palace, an old imperial palace and then for the last three days, at Göring’s estate at Carinhall.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Paul Prince Regent of Yugoslavia p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The military build up for World War II was all going to plan as far as the Knights of the Garter were concerned.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Paul Prince Regent of Yugoslavia p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Hitler and Göring were oblivious of their puppet status.

The strings were being pulled by the Knights of the Garter.

Additional Notes:

In 1923 Paul married Princess Olga of Greece and Denmark, a sister of Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent.

King George VI (‘Bertie’), then Duke of York (KG #857), was best man at his wedding in Belgrade.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Wedding of Paul Prince Regent of Yugoslavia 1923 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Present and future Knights of the Garter at the wedding included:

i) KG #857 King George VI (‘Bertie’), then Duke of York (appointed 1916)
    ii) KG #867 Ferdinand, King of Romania (appointed 1924)
    iii) KG #890 Carol II, King of Romania, then Crown Prince Carol (appointed 1938)
    iv) KG #891 Paul, Prince Regent of Yugoslavia (1893-1976) (appointed 1939).

In Nov 1934, Paul Prince Regent of Yugoslavia (KG #891) attended the wedding of his close friend Prince George, Duke of Kent (KG #866).

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Wedding of Duke of Kent 1934 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Present and future Knights of the Garter at this Royal wedding included:

i) KG #833 Haakon VII, King of Norway (appointed 1906)
    ii) KG #891 Paul, Prince Regent of Yugoslavia (1893-1976) (appointed 1939).
    iii) KG #782 King George V (appointed 1884) – Head of the Order of the Knights of the Garter
    iv) KG #866 Prince George, Duke of Kent (appointed 1923)
    v) KG #889 George II, King of Greece (appointed 1938)
    vi) KG #848 Christian X, King of Denmark (appointed 1914)
    vii) Princess Elizabeth of York (future Queen Elizabeth II and – Head of the Order of the Knights of the Garter)

The elite British Order of the Knights of the Garter - limited to 24 Knights at any one time…..
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 08-11-2020 at 02:14 AM. Reason: typo

So far we have identified SEVEN Knights of the Garter (a British Order limited to 24 Knights at any one time) with close ties to Hitler during the run-up to World War II.

vi) KG #814 Wilhelm, German Crown Prince (1882-1951) (appointed 1901)
    vii) KG #891 Paul, Prince Regent of Yugoslavia (1893-1976) (appointed 1939)

Now we will introduce an EIGHTH…!

Carol II, King of Romania (1893-1953) Knight of the Garter #890 - appointed 1938 by his second cousin, King George VI of the United Kingdom (Head of the Order).

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 King Carol II of Romania by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Carol was a great-grandchild of Queen Victoria and grew up under the thumb of his dominating Grand-Uncle, King Carol I (Knight of the Garter #798 apptd. 1892).

King Carol, the newly appointed Knight of the Garter visited London between 15–20 November 1938 to receive his Knights orders. The following week of the 24 November 1938 he paid Hitler a visit at Obersalzberg to ‘improve’ German-Romanian relations.

A new German-Romanian economic agreement was signed on 10 December 1938.

On 1 July 1940, King Carol in a radio speech renounced both the 1926 alliance with France and the 1939 Anglo-French "guarantee" of Romania, saying that henceforth Romania would seek in its place in the German-dominated "New Order" in Europe. The next day, Carol invited a German military mission to train the Romanian Army. On 4 July 1940, Carol swore in a new government headed by Ion Gigurtu. Gigurtu had been a leading figure in the anti-Semitic National Christian Party in the 1930s, was a millionaire businessman with many connections to Germany and was a well-known Germanophile.

Carol signed a new economic treaty with Germany on 8 August 1940 that finally gave the Germans the economic domination of Romania and its oil that they had been seeking all through the 1930s.

On 5 September 1940, King Carol transferred most of his dictatorial powers to Romanian Prime Minister Antonescu and went into exile, firstly in Mexico and ultimately settling in Portugal.

The Playboy Prince’s work was done….

The elite British Order of the Knights of the Garter - limited to 24 Knights at any one time…..

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So far we have identified EIGHT Knights of the Garter (a British Order limited to 24 Knights at any one time) with close ties to Hitler during the run-up to World War II.

1. KG #794 Victor Emmanuel III, King of Italy (appointed 1891)
    2. KG #841 Duke of Windsor (appointed 1911)
    3. KG #861 Charles Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 7th Marquess of Londonderry (appointed 1919) (cousin to Winston Churchill KG #912)
    4. KG #878 Edward Wood, 1st Earl of Halifax (appointed 1931)
    5. KG #822 Prince Charles Edward (1884-1954), Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (appointed 1902)
    6. KG #814 Wilhelm, German Crown Prince (1882-1951) (appointed 1901)
    7. KG #891 Paul, Prince Regent of Yugoslavia (1893-1976) (appointed 1939)
    8. KG #890 Carol II, King of Romania (1893-1953) (appointed 1938)

Now we will introduce a NINTH (out of 24)….!

Hirohito, Emperor of Japan (1901-1989) Knight of the Garter #876 - appointed 1929.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The European Tour of 1921 would be part of Prince Hirohito’s education to learn how this world really works…

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p5 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p6 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Axis Powers: The Infamous Tripartite Pact

The Tripartite Pact was an agreement between Germany, Italy and Japan signed in Berlin on 27 September 1940.

The Tripartite Pact was directed primarily at the United States.

Japan’s Decision to Join the Axis Powers….

The formal signing of the Tripartite Pact, another milestone on the road to global war, was preceded by a top secret meeting in Tokyo on the 19th September. The meeting was termed a Conference in the Imperial Presence that had been called by Japanese Emperor Hirohito. It was held in Paulonia Hall of the Outer Ceremonial Palace with everything planned and rehearsed in advance.

Imperial Japan joined Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy in World War II to engage Great Britain and the United States…..

Pearl Harbour Attack – 7th December 1941

The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service upon the United States (a neutral country at the time) against the naval base at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Territory of Hawaii, just before 08:00, on Sunday morning, December 7, 1941. The attack led to the United States' formal entry into World War II the next day.

Japan announced a declaration of war on the United States later that day.

The following day, December 8, United States Congress declared war on Japan. On December 11, Germany and Italy each declared war on the U.S., which responded with a declaration of war against Germany and Italy. There were numerous historical precedents for the unannounced military action by Japan, but the lack of any formal warning, particularly while peace negotiations were still apparently ongoing, led President Franklin D. Roosevelt to proclaim December 7, 1941, "a date which will live in infamy". Because the attack happened without a declaration of war and without explicit warning, the attack on Pearl Harbor was later judged in the Tokyo Trials to be a war crime.

World War II was being controlled on all sides by the Knights of the Garter.

Last edited by Prince Arthur; 08-21-2020 at 04:01 AM. Reason: typo

Lightbulb The Knights of the Garter (George and the Dragon) controlling WWII

World War II - controlled on all sides by the Knights of the Garter

KG #841 Edward Prince of Wales (appointed a Knight of the Garter in 1911) - later
    Edward VIII, King of the United Kingdom, abdicating in 1936, then Duke of Windsor.

(Windsor Castle – the head-quarters for the Knights of the Garter).

Edward was one of the top strategists for World War II with close ties to England, Germany, France, Japan and the USA.

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Edward Prince of Wales KG841 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Edward’s abdication in 1936 allowed him freer movement with his Knights of the Garter
    duties in the preparations and co-ordination for World War II.

After his abdication, he was created Duke of Windsor. He married Wallis in France on 3
    June 1937, after her second divorce became final.

In October 1937, the Duke and Duchess visited Nazi Germany and met Adolf Hitler at his Berghof retreat in Bavaria. The visit was much publicised by the German media.

During the visit the Duke gave full Nazi salutes.

In the Second World War, he was at first stationed with the British Military Mission to France.

(During the occupation of France, the Duke of Windsor asked the German forces to place
    guards at his Paris and Riviera homes; they did so….).

In July 1940 the Duke of Windsor was appointed Governor of the Bahamas (off the coast
    of Florida, USA).

Some of the Duke of Windsor’s movements during WWII

July 1940, Edward appointed Governor of the Bahamas
    August 1940 – sailed for Bermuda.and Nassau
    1940 – Visit to Miami, Florida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHKa7MoLXs

12th to 13th Dec 1940 – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt visits the Duke of Windsor in the Colonies of the Bahamas (Eleutheria Island).

(Ref: https://www.britishpathe.com/video/d...sor-in-bahamas)

(Ref: https://history.state.gov/department...elt-franklin-d)

7th Dec 1941- Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour. The attack led to the United States'
    formal entry into World War II the next day.

Brief timeline of the Duke’s bases for the run-up and during World War II:-

1937-1939 Duke and Duchess of Windsor based in France.
    Oct 1937 - Visit to Adolf Hitler in Bavaria.
    Sept 1939 on the outbreak of War - returned to Britain and made a Major-General
    attached to the British Military Mission in France.
    1940 – France, Spain, Portugal
    August 1940 to March 1945 – Bermuda, Bahamas (off the coast of Florida, USA).
    After the war, Edward spent the rest of his life in retirement in France. Edward and
    Wallis remained married until his death in 1972.

The dictator of fascist Italy - Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini – was a Knight of Malta.
    See Mussolini with his Grand Cross of Honour and Devotion of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (just below the Order of the Garter).

In 1917 and 1918, for at least a year, Benito Mussolini, was paid Ł100 a week by Britisch intelligence (MI5) to keep Italy in the first world war. The payments were authorised by MP Sir Samuel Hoare, who was located in Rome for MI5.
    In 1935, as British foreign secretary, Samuel Hoare signed the Hoare-Laval pact, which gave Mussolini’s Italy control over Abyssinia.

In his memoirs, British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, MI6) head in the US since May 1940, the Canadian William Stephenson (a.k.a. Intrepid), also exposed William “Wild Bill” Donovan as a British secret agent, recruited during World War I.

In 1939, Donovan met Spain’s Generalissimo Francisco Franco during the Spanish Civil War and MI5 agent Benito Mussolini in Italy. Donovan also journeyed through various nations neighbouring Hitler’s Germany: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...start=40#p5937

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In August 1935, more than a year after Hitler’s “Night of the Long Knives”, Amery met Hitler. to advice him on how to run the German economy to the ground:
    At 10.45 the big open car, familiar to cinema visitors, arrived and K., myself and Dr. Schmidt, another expert from von Ribbentrop’s office, ... drove through Berchtesgaden up the winding road to Obersalzberg.
    (...)
    We were welcomed by a burly brown shirt ADC, like a jollier Göring, and then taken on to a veranda where Hitler met us and took us in to a room opening out on to it. He didn’t waste much time on compliments but got on to high politics at once. What I was chiefly interested in was his outlook on the European problem generally. On this he talked what seemed to me vigorous commonsense.
    Amery was in frequent communication with and advised MI5 agent Benito Mussolini.
    Amery also met Hitler’s chief economic adviser, Montagu Norman’s good friend, Minister Hjalmar Schacht, several times. Schacht told Amery’s friend and collaborator, Lord Lothian, that the British wouldn’t allow Germany back her colonies
    Lord Lothian also met Hitler, even as late as May 1937.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6820859

So far we have identified EIGHT Knights of the Garter (a British Order limited to 24 Knights at any one time) with close ties to Hitler during the run-up to World War II.

(...)

Maybe in my next post more on the Nazi-supporting Dutch Royal Ladies of the Garter (and Malta) – Queen Wilhelmina and Juliana.
    Queen Wilhelmina has been reported as the richest woman in the world when WW II broke out...

Maybe in my next post more on the Nazi-supporting Dutch Royal Ladies of the Garter (and Malta) – Queen Wilhelmina and Juliana.
    Queen Wilhelmina has been reported as the richest woman in the world when WW II broke out...

Don't forget Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands - also a Lady of the Most Noble Order of the Garter and a member of the Bilderberg Group.

Beatrix’s father, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands was a co-founder of the Bilderberg Group in 1954.

Lightbulb The Knights of the Garter “Generation Game”

The Knights of the Garter “Generation Game”
    Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 Emperor Hirohito of Japan KG 876 p7 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Mitsuhito, Emperor of Japan (1852-1912) KG #830 - Apptd 1905

Hirohito, Emperor of Japan (1901-1989) KG #876 - Apptd 1929

Japan 1906 - The Duke of Connaught KG #753 conferring the Garter on Mitsuhito, Emperor of Japan KG #830

England 1921 - The Duke of Connaught KG #753 part of the reception committee for Hirohito’s Japanese delegation.

By the time of World War II, the Japanese were well versed in how this game was played.

Control both sides of any conflict – you can’t lose…

An earlier example:

The Russo-Japanese War (1904 to 1905) – a conflict between Tsar Nicholas II, Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias (1868-1918) KG #802 (apptd 1893) and Mitsuhito, Emperor of Japan (1852-1912) KG #830 (apptd 1905).

Knights of the Garter controlling the Russo-Japanese War 1904 to 1905 Tsar Nicholas II KG 802 Emperor Mitsuhito of Japan KG 830 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

(Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, 5th Marquess of Lansdowne KG #805 – signed the Anglo-Japanese alliance in 1902).

Lightbulb The Freemasons and their Garter Knight ‘Grand Masters’

And just exactly how do the Knights of the Garter exert their power and influence over world affairs….?

The Freemasons and their Garter Knight ‘Grand Masters’ from 1813 to the present day….

Knights of the Garter - controlling the Freemasons by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

KG #603 Prince Augustus Frederick, Duke of Sussex (1773 to 1843)
    KG #763 Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland (1795 to 1873)
    KG #760 George Robinson, 3rd Earl de Grey (1827 to 1909)
    KG #724 Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII (1841 to 1910)
    KG #753 Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (1850 to 1942)
    KG #866 Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902 to 1942)
    KG #864 Henry George Charles Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood (1882 to 1947)
    KG #892 Edward William Spencer Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire (1895 to 1950)
    KG #905 Lawrence Roger Lumley, 11th Earl of Scarbrough (1896 to 1969)
    KG #966 Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (born 1935…)

The Freemasons – a universal network with ~6 million members worldwide controlled ultimately by the Knights of the Garter.
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 09-01-2020 at 06:34 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    I’ll start this post with the end of the Orange-Nassau dynasty with the death of King Willem III of the Netherlands (not to be confused with Stadthouder Willem III, who became King William III of England and Scotland after the “glorious revolution”).

When his first wife (and cousin) Queen Sophie died in 1877, Willem III looked all over Europe for a pretty young woman to be his new wife.
    While Emma wasn’t pretty she scored 2 out of 3, which was good enough for the dirty old Willem III.

In 1879, the 62-year old King Willem III married 20-year-old Queen Emma. Willem III was already infertile. Willem III received his knighthood to the Garter only in 1882, after he married Queen Emma.

Then on 11 June 1879, suddenly Crown Prince Willem (destined to become King Willem IV) died in Paris.
    On 21 June 1884, the follow-up heir apparent Prince Alexander (Grand Master of the Grand Orient of the Netherlands), also suddenly died.
    This made Emma’s daughter (and certainly not Willem III’s) Princess Wilhelmina, who was born in 1880, the heir apparent. She became Queen when she turned 18.

Until then Emma was the effective ruler of the Netherlands.
    This was her role ever since Willem III lost his mind, which also happened in the early 1880s (he died in 1890).

Queen Wilhelmina (like Kings Willem I, II and III) controlled a majority share in the Nederlandsche Handel-Maatschappij (NHM, which had been founded by King Willem I of the Netherlands to plunder Indonesia and to take the opium profits).
    The NHM bank owned a stake in the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart NV (BHS). When I first looked for the evidence for the ownership it was easily found. When I looked more recently, not findable...

What can’t be denied, however, is that the BHS was handling finances for the House of Orange-Nassau. Several board members of the BHS were appointed on the advice of Prince Bernhard...
    What’s easily found is the link from the BHS to the German financier of Adolf Hitler, Fritz Thyssen. Who apparently was working for the Dutch Royals...

One of the subsidiaries of the BHS was the American bank Union Banking Corporation (UBS) that also financed Hitler. The money was routed (laundered) through the Dutch BHS bank, to not be “trading with the enemy” Germany directly.
    One of the directors of the UBC was Prescott Bush (also working for the Dutch royals?), the father & grandfather of later US presidents George Bush Sr & Jr (all 3 son of a Bushes were/are knights in Skull & Bones).

Wilhelmina was finally awarded for her wonderful work for the Allied forces from London when she became a Lady of the Garter in 1944: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1340

(...)

So the previous shows another 1 (Wilhelmina) and the following a second (Juliana) Lady of the Garter involved with the Hitler regime...

Queen Wilhelmina’s daughter Queen Juliana was born in 1909, and became a Lady of the Garter in 1958.
    Juliana married none other than Prince Bernhard, who worked for a subsidiary of IG Farben and was a bodyguard of Adolf Hitler...

See Bernhard and his brother Aschwin in Wehrmacht uniform, with Princess Juliana, October 1936.

Bernhard had many associates that were collaborating with the “German” Nazis, including co-founder of Bilderberg Paul Rijkens.
    Bernhard was also friends with Dutch intelligence and continued to meet German spies in Hotel Weimar, after he had married Juliana.

In the second half of the 1940s, the Dutch KLM smuggled German Nazis to Argentina to escape justice.
    At that time Prince Bernhard was on its board of directors: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...start=50#p6202

Don't forget Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands - also a Lady of the Most Noble Order of the Garter and a member of the Bilderberg Group.

Beatrix’s father, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands was a co-founder of the Bilderberg Group in 1954.
    While I can’t really blamed Princess Beatrix (born in 1938, KG in 1989) for her role in WW II, maybe one day I’ll post more on some of the scandals she was involved in.

See Princess Beatrix (also a Dame of Malta) of the Netherlands being knighted by her father, Knight of Malta, Prince Bernhard (also cofounder of Bilderberg, the WWF and the 1001 Club).

Lightbulb The ‘Garter Band of Brothers’….

World War II - All Sides Controlled by the Knights of the Garter

British Royal Princes of WW II

The ‘Garter Band of Brothers’….

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 2 - British Royal Princes - Band of Brothers by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Edward, Prince of Wales (1894 – 1972) KG #841 – Apptd 1911
    1936 Admiral of the Fleet - Royal Navy
    1936 Marshal - Royal Air Force
    1939 Major General - British Army

Prince Albert, Duke of York (1895 – 1952) KG #857 – Apptd 1916
    1936 Crowned King George VI

Prince Henry, Duke of Glos (1900-1974) KG #863 - Apptd 1921
    1944 General - British Army

Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902-1942) KG #866 - Apptd 1923
    1939 Rear Admiral - Royal Navy
    1939 Air Vice-Marshal - Royal Air Force
    1939 Major-General - British Army

In 1942, Prince George, Duke of Kent, died in an RAF Sunderland air-crash on ‘non-operational’ duties. His death is shrouded in mystery and the official report has never been published.

In fact, the government claimed that the files have disappeared from the archives.

The strings of World War II were being pulled by the Knights of the Garter.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb World War I - All Sides Controlled by the Knights of the Garter

World War I - All Sides Controlled by the Knights of the Garter

The ‘Knights of the Garter’ at the Funeral of King Edward VII KG #724 (Head of the Order of the Knights of the Garter) - 20th May 1910

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 1 The Nine Kings at the Funeral of King Edward VII 1910 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

There are several family relations in that picture. For instance, Frederik VIII of Denmark (bottom right) was the father of Haakon VII of Norway (top left), while Wilhelm II of Germany (top, 3rd from the right) was first cousin of both George V of the United Kingdom (bottom center), and Queen Maud of Norway who was wife to Haakon VII of Norway and sister to George V of the United Kingdom – which made Haakon VII of Norway and George V of the United Kingdom brothers-in-law. George V of the United Kingdom’s and Queen Maud of Norway’s mother was incidentally Alexandra of Denmark, sister to Frederik VIII of Denmark. This means that Frederik VIII of Denmark was also the uncle of George V of the United Kingdom.

George was a grandson of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and the first cousin of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany. The funeral of King Edward VII was the last time all of the great European monarchs would meet before the First World War.

The Knights of the Garter all knew World War I was coming as they were the one's who were planning it.

Prominent Knights of the Garter at the funeral included:

Haakon VII, King of Norway, KG #833 (apptd 1906)
    Manuel II, King of Portugal, KG #838 (apptd 1909)
    Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany, KG #767 (apptd 1877)
    George I, King of the Hellenes, KG #766 (apptd 1876)
    Albert I, King of the Belgians, KG #850 (apptd 1914)
    Alfonso XIII, King of Spain, KG #815 (apptd 1902)
    George V, King of the United Kingdom, KG #782 (apptd 1884)
    Frederick VIII, King of Denmark, KG #807 (apptd 1896)
    Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught, KG #753 (apptd 1867)

Knights of the Garter controlling World War 1 The Duke of Connaught and the Nine Kings at the Funeral of King Edward VII 1910 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Four years later the ‘Knights of the Garter’ would be controlling ALL sides of World War I…..

Last edited by Prince Arthur; 09-18-2020 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Additional info

Lightbulb The Knights of the Garter and the Corona Virus Pandemic.....

The Knights of the Garter are 'behind' the 21st Century Corona Virus Pandemic.....

Coronavirus KG v5 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The whole thing is a PANTOMIME.

Pantomime - a participatory form of theatre, in which the audience is expected to sing along with certain parts of the music and shout out phrases to the performers.

Coronavirus KG v1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Coronavirus KG v2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Coronavirus KG v3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Coronavirus KG v4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Ref Docts:

pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/knights-of-the-garter-1348-to-1984-by-grace-holmes-publisher-oxley.pdf

pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/knights-of-the-garter-1348-to-1939-by-edmund-h-fellowes-publisher-spck.pdf
    Last edited by Prince Arthur; 09-22-2020 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Headline change

Lightbulb The Origins of the ‘Stamp’ – don’t take it at face value….

The Origins of the ‘Stamp’ – don’t take it at face value….

Legend of the Leg End - Stamping Authority Worldwide p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Legend of the Leg End - Stamping Authority Worldwide p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Stamps - Metaphorically Licking the Boots of the Empire

Order of the Knights of the Garter.
    Founded 1348, Woodstock, Oxford, England.
    An elite ‘British’ Order limited to 24 knights at any one time…

Lightbulb The 1765 Act of the Stamp

The British Act of the Stamp - 1765

The Stamp Act of 1765 (short title: Duties in American Colonies Act 1765; 5 George III, c. 12) was an Act of the Parliament of Great Britain which imposed a direct tax on the British colonies in America and required that many printed materials in the colonies be produced on stamped paper produced in London, carrying an embossed revenue stamp. Printed materials included legal documents, magazines, playing cards, newspapers, and many other types of paper used throughout the colonies, and it had to be paid in British currency, not in colonial paper money.

The Stamp Act was very unpopular among colonists. A majority considered it a violation of their rights to be taxed without their consent—consent that only the colonial legislatures could grant. Their slogan was "No taxation without representation". Colonial assemblies sent petitions and protests, and the Stamp Act Congress held in New York City was the first significant joint colonial response to any British measure when it petitioned Parliament and the King.

Legend of the Leg End - the 1765 American Stamp Act by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

How the Stamp Act sparked the American Revolution

Levied on legal documents, bonds, deeds, almanacs, newspapers, college diplomas, playing cards — indeed, on nearly every form of paper used in the Colonies, the stamp tax ignited a firestorm of opposition that swept through the Colonies with unprecedented force. In each Colony, the stamp agents were mobbed and forced to resign. Except in Georgia, the law was effectively nullified before it could be put into effect.

The Stamp Act sparked more than riots and mobs. It precipitated one of the greatest constitutional debates in Western history. Much of the imperial debate was carried out in pamphlets — inexpensive booklets ranging in length from 5,000 to 25,000 words and printed on anywhere from 10 to a hundred pages or so. Easy and cheap to manufacture, these pamphlets were the instant media of their day, perfect for rapid exchanges of arguments and counter-arguments.

This dispute between the Colonists and Britons, and among Americans themselves, involved all of the fundamental issues of politics and government — power and liberty, rights and constitutions, popular consent and representation, statutes and fundamental law, and the problem of sovereignty. Once begun, this decadelong contest escalated through several stages until it climaxed with the Americans' Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Order of the Knights of the Garter.
    Founded 1348, Woodstock, Oxford, England.
    An elite ‘British’ Order limited to 24 knights at any one time…

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast