Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon court

Dragon court

After I found out, in December 2016, that the elite have been drinking the blood of the young (vampirism) for centuries, I continued my investigation.
    The trail of these bloodsuckers leads to a group that’s known by a variety of names: Dragon Court, Order of the Dragon and Dragon society.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles are descendents of the “real” Count Dracula, Vlad Tepes (which means Vlad the Impaler), who was a member of the Order of the Dragon.
    Vlad (Dracula) was born in 1431 in Transylvania into a noble family. His father was called "Dracul" meaning "dragon" or "devil" in Romanian because he belonged to the Order of the Dragon.
    From 1448 until his death in 1476, Dracula ruled Walachia and Transylvania, both part of Romania today.
    Vlad earned his nickname “the Impaler”, because his favourite method of torture was to impale people and leave them to writhe in agony for days. As a warning to others, he would keep the bodies on rods as vultures and blackbirds nibbled the rotting flesh: http://www.infoplease.com/spot/dracula1.html

There are some symbols that show the affiliation of the British and Dutch Royal families to dragons.
    Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands lives at the Dragon castle (Drakensteyn) and her yacht is called the Green dragon (Groene Draeck).
    The coat of arms of the British Crown Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, shows a red dragon.

At 10 locations around the City of London the boundary is marked by a dragon, with some red details and a shield with the Red Cross of Saint George; see “The Bishopsgate Dragon”: http://www.seiryu.org.uk/ppp/city-dragon.html

Bibliotecapleyades.net has the most interesting information on the Dragon Court.
    The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court & Order was one of several occult-inspired secret societies created by the aristocracies of Europe following the formation of the Catholic Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar in the 12th Century
    The aristocratic families of the Dragon Court believe that their pure blood makes them genetically superior and the natural rulers of Man. They think of Democracy as: "Incompetent self-seeking, middle-class idiots more often find themselves voted into control of vast social systems".

Most of the European Community recognises the Dragon Court as an ethnic racial group and Sovereign State.
    The Dragon Court is directly linked to the European Council of Princes - the political body of the European Grail families, who participated in the formation of the Bilderberg Group.
    The Council of Princes was supported by the CIA.
    Sir Laurence Gardner is both Chancellor of the Dragon Court and Presidential Attaché to the Council of Princes. The Princes fight to reclaim their "birthright" as natural dictators.

Chancellor Gardner and Sovereign Grand Master Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg have revealed much about the Occult philosophy and believes of the Draconists.
    After he was appointed Sovereign Grand Master by the House of Habsburg (former head of the European Council of Princes Prince Otto von Habsburg), De Vere on his website Dragoncourt.org (no longer active) openly discussed the principles of the Order, including Vampirism, Witchcraft and Satanism.
    De Vere accepted blood samples to be DNA tested at a top London facility for purity to decide if an applicant could join the Dragon Court (and become a Vampire).
    The goal of the Dragon Society is to reunify the old bloodlines and create the Master Race.

De Vere allegedly adapted rituals to include the first menstrual blood of pre-adolescent girls.
    Because De Vere made the secrets of the Order of the Dragon public knowledge, they declared him schizophrenic, he had to resign and was replaced by his cousin - Baron Sir Richard Dufton.
    De Vere continued running his own transnational order besides an American Dragon Court, before he died under suspicious circumstances.

The Knights Templar also founded modern Freemasonry, and has served as the role model for Yale’s secret society Skull & Bones, of which several members of the Bush family have been members.
    In 2000, Skull & Bones featured Laurence Gardner as a guest speaker: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...goncourt01.htm

According to the “independent” Wikipedia, the Order of the Dragon was founded in 1408 by Sigismund, King of Hungary from 1387 to 1437 and Holy Roman Emperor from 1433 to 1437.
    Its statutes, written in Latin, call it a society (societas) whose members carry the signum draconis. Today the order is known by a variety of names, such as Gesellschaft mit dem Drachen, Divisa seu Societas Draconica, Societas Draconica seu Draconistarum, and Fraternitas Draconum.

It was fashioned after the military orders of the Crusades to defend the cross and fight the enemies of the Christian Church, in particular the Ottoman Empire (Turkey).
    In reality the Dragon Court didn’t fight the enemies of Christianity at all, but has fought to get control over both Christianity and Islam to control the population...
    Its members, known as "Draconists", swore loyalty to the king, queen, and their offspring and to protect the royal interests.

The edict of 1408 describes the insignia worn by Draconists: the sign of the Dragon incurved into the form of a circle, with blood forming a red cross flowing out into the interior of the cleft by a white crack, untouched by blood.
    There were 2 degrees in the Order of the Dragon; a superior class and a second degree: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Dragon

I believe that the Order of the Dragon is very important. I have seen lots of stories from “conspiracy theorists” about secret societies that rule over us; obviously these aren’t “secret”.
    I have found nothing on the Order of the dragon by the most famous conspiracy theorists…

There is a great story about Neil Keenan’s lawsuit for the “White Dragon Society”.
    It’s fictitious, but great fun to read, with jokes like that they were offered $25 trillion by the Rothschilds to “go away”. When they subsequently asked “can you make it $50 trillion?” the Rothschilds answered - “sure whatever you want”.
    But they didn’t accept this “money” because they want to do the right thing and cannot accept “stolen money or money that was fraudulently created”: https://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/...way-%E2%80%9D/
    Here you can read the long version of this wonderful story (better than James Bond or Indiana Jones): http://neilkeenan.com/history-events-timeline/

I have got hard evidence that this story is fake and probably put on the internet to divert attention away from what’s really going on.
    The story of Keenan is founded on the “Green Hilton agreement” between President John F. Kennedy and President Sukarno (of Indonesia) of 14 November 1963 in Geneva, Switzerland.
    Careful study of the document shows some discrepancies, but more importantly it’s unlikely that Sukarno was in Switzerland at the time, as the GANEFO games were held from 10 to 22 November 1963 in Indonesia. Sukarno was at the very least present at the opening of GANEFO on 10 November 1963.
    There is hard evidence that President Kennedy was in Washington DC on 13 and 14 November and on 15 November 1963 in New York City: http://uniqueexplorer.blogspot.nl/20...-memorial.html

I expect that my next post in this thread is dedicated to Nicholas de Vere.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-02-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They meet in a small Chinese restaurant in my home town.

https://goo.gl/maps/Fy2MWYoyTgw

(Don't believe the reviews, the people who live there have never had good Chinese food)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You’re being The Count and all; you should be able to provide some inside information on these bloodthirsty Draconists...

There is an interesting connection through Skull & Bones, Yale, to Yale in China; and Mao Zedong (who became chairman of the CCP) was a Yali: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale-China_Association
    Between 1919 and 1920, future Chairman Mao Zedong had several encounters with the school: he edited its student magazine, re-focusing it on "thought reorientation," and operated a bookshop out of its medical college.[1][2]
    In just about every Chinese restaurant I can see dragons (maybe the most common colour is green).
    Probably the Order of the dragon is well represented in China, but I can’t promise that I will be able to uncover this.
    The dragon is one of the 12 symbols in Chinese astrology.
    The Red dragon is a symbol for China: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_dragon
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-03-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I don't believe conspiracies about royal families of Europe. They have less power than the politicians who in turn have less power than the financial elite.

The House of Saud, on the other hand...
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I don't believe conspiracies about royal families of Europe. They have less power than the politicians who in turn have less power than the financial elite.
    That is how they want it to look. Stealth is power.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Nicholas de Vere

This is the promised post about Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg…
    De Vere wrote a book about the Order of the dragon: From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells – The dragon legacy: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dr...goncourt02.htm

It also confirms that these Draconists are vampires, racist and psychopaths teaching their offspring to become psychopathic bloodsuckers. They believe that because they have superior genes, the pure Fairy blood of the Elven Blood-Royal, they should rule over us.
    They believe that because of their superiority they are entitled to drinking human blood, but when the common people do the same, it is natural that these are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

It is hard to read, maybe because these racist views are hard to stomach.
    What makes this book very interesting is that it explains a lot of concepts in a different way than we’ve been told…
    I’ll try to describe the most important viewpoints and facts in this book; please note this isn’t my opinion. In reality Draconists are degenerates because of their interbreeding they lack sufficient genes variety. They even claim that Jesus Christ was involved Satanic witchcraft...

RED AND GOLD
    The Sovereign Dragon Nation and the Grail Maidens and Dragon Princesses are the sole and rightful custodians of Eternity.
    The office of the ancient Druidic or Dragon Queen or King was that of a Magus (hence majesty), Seer and Guide.
    The red and gold field, superimposed by the white Star and supported by two Dragons - are the Arms of the Vere. Red and gold are also the colours of other descendants of the Merovingian dynasty, including the Planagenets, Mandevilles, the Spencers and the Royal House of Scotland.

The following picture shows the red and gold “Gouden Koets” of the Dutch Royal family.

DRAGON DNA – **** SAPIENS
    Have you ever noticed that “DRAGON” is an anagram of DNA-ORG?
    The pure Elven or Fairy Queens and Kings didn’t breed outside their caste and throughout the past five or six millennia, the blood has been kept more or less pure in unbroken lines of descent until the 8th century AD.
    The Dragon Court demands a DNA test as a prerequisite for membership, because being a Dragon is a matter of race and not only a matter of “lifestyle”. Only if one can produce evidence of an unbroken line of descent from a royal, archdruidic family, they can rightly call themselves either a witch or a druid.
    Draconists are the “wise ones”, the elves or fairies; and from this we can conclude that a Dragon is by blood descent: wise, an overlord, an archdruid or bruidhina, magus and a seer, an elven goddess-queen or god-king.
    The Dragon or fairy gene was very rare and true archdruidic, royal Dragon families are rarer still.
    Hierogamy or enthea between the Dragon Prince and the Swan Maiden resulted in the creation of an extended mind and two people joined together with an intensity that created a being greater than the sum of its parts. In alchemy this was called the breath of Ravens from which resulted the birth of the red-gold Phoenix. The way these two individuals treated each other was called True or Courtly Love.
    The purity of the Elven blood was necessary for the Dragon Kings and Queens to maintain their magical abilities and the quality and depth of their perception and thereby fulfil their roles as Seers and Guides. Their clients acknowledged that they were naturally unable to perform the higher magic, and so acknowledged it was not in their interest to allow the Elven blood to be watered down by intermarriage with lower castes.
    Elves were originally of an entirely different sub-species, rather than just being of a different race.
    Dragons were not **** Sapiens but from the older elven race sometimes called - Elda or Eldar. “**** Sapiens” comes from Sap which is used to describe idiots and fools. In contrast the Dragons, or Draco Sentiens, were genetically "clear sighted" members of the elder race, the "race of the wise".
    Maybe a eugenic solution could produce a more thoughtful population by weeding out the stupid gene and replacing it with something that would make them more useful.

SCYTHIANS, ELVES, DRUIDS, ARYANS
    There are a couple of denominators De Vere uses, like Elven Magicians, Grail Maidens and Vampire Overlords. I’m not able (yet) to distinguish between these types and various names are used to describe the Draconists (maybe fans of Tolkien understand this)…
    Scythians is a name for the “wise ones”, elves or fairies - the Draconists.
    The druidhe were kings above kings.
    A guardian - a "Watcher" - is an overseer, and from this meaning we obtain the Scythian word uber, meaning a vampire or Overlord ("watcher" could also refer to Nefilim, which relates to the Anunnaki).

De Vere also explains that real Aryans are nothing like the blond, tall race most of us picture. The Nazi propagandist depiction of the Aryan (=Scythian) as a tall, blonde warrior is not true.
    A warrior could not have the attributes of Aryan kingship. Kingship took spirit, wisdom and brains. The blonde warrior had none of these qualities and wasn’t bred to have.
    The corrupted Scandinavian caste system consisted of Jarls, Carls and Thralls. The Jarls says Snorri were blonde haired, the [I]Carls[I] were red haired and the Thralls were black haired.

Real Aryans were red haired and green eyed, their hired military help, from the lower Ksatriya caste were sometimes blonde and blue eyed.
    The “real” Aryans, The Noble or Elven Race, were a king tribe - Ubaid Sumerian-Scythian.
    The Aryan Hittites were close allies of the Jews whose Draconian royal family, the House of David, made the Israelites an early Aryan nation, and the Scythians and the Aryan Scythian Gaels had numerous settlements either in or adjacent to Israel and Judea.

GENOCIDE AGAINST THE DRACONISTS - VATICAN
    Throughout the book, De Vere repeatedly claims that the bloodsucking Draconists, Scythian, Aryan, Royal-Druidic, Fairy population, have been the victim of horrible persecutions and were almost wiped out by the Romans in the Battles at Mons and at other druidic sites…
    Before the modification of witchcraft laws the remnant of the Scythian, sacral-royal overlords were destroyed by papal decree, whom the Roman Church had murdered in their pursuit of ultimate world power.
    After enforcing the provisions of the Donation in 751 AD the Merovingians were deposed by the Church and replaced by their lackeys, the Mayors of the Palace who later became known as the Carolingians. The Church agreed with the Mayors and offered to recognise their legitimacy as rulers if they would dispense with the Dragon Kings. The deal was done and the Carolingians were made the puppet rulers under the Roman Church.
    The Donation, because it was made by a Dragon King - Constantine - legitimized the Church’s right to take this action because, they had the authority of Dragon Kingship given up to them by this Charter.
    Dragon Kingship and the Grail Code died and replaced by a corrupted form of feudal totalitarianism and brutal, economic slavery as the Church carefully and strategically replaced the old dynasties with its own merchant-class client families who, from that day forth, became vassals of the Vatican.
    Our social system was corruptly used by the Church-State for centuries to engineer the lower caste into having brain physiologies which are not suitable for application to Dragon Subjects.
    The Church’s priesthood wasn’t of the right blood and therefore couldn’t control the “secrets”. The Roman Church has nothing to do with the Dragon Tradition.

IRELAND, SCANDINAVIA, TURKEY, TRANSYLVANIA
    The Fairies were at the forefront of Eurasian civilization and included the Pendragons and their cousins the Merovingians. The Scythians reigned across Eurasia.
    A large part of what is now called Turkey was along with most of Europe, a Gaelic or properly a Goidelic speaking, Scythian/Celtic civilization, comprising of independent tribal groups who spoke a number of Gaelic dialects.

In about 500 BC the Milesians entered Ireland from Iberia. After defeating the Danaan tribes many of them had to escape. It was during this period that the Danaan became known as the Daouine Sidhe - the people of the hills - an erroneous use of the word Sidhe. They being also came to be known as the Leprachauns and the etymology of this word actually means “scaly-bodied” from the Latin word lepra as in leprosy - scaly skinned (and not “small-bodied”).
    The Scythian Danaan in Eire, as in the rest of Europe, were a ruling caste. In Ireland the Zmei Lord or Vikhr is known as the Dark King - the Whirlwind, meaning he was [I]sumaire or vampire and a Witch Lord or Wicca[I]. As the Willow (wicker) bends and yields to the whirlwind, the witch (wicca) yields to the Sumaire, the ancient vampire legacy within him or her, a legacy that is awoken during the Mass of the Phoenix.
    Celtic women were just above slaves in terms of their rank and were regularly bought and sold or exchanged by their men for cattle, along with the slaves.

The Danish Vikings, witch lords, were sons of the Dragon and the Scandinavian Tuadha d’Anu.
    The early Scythians, the people of powers, occupied a region spanning The Balkans, Transylvania, Carpathia, the Ukraine and later, Siberia and Takla Makan where the Tocharians, as the Elves were mistakenly called by early linguists, spoke a ritual language which is now called Tocharian, but originated from Thrace in 1800 BC and thus had connections with the Fir Bolg and consequently with the Tuadha d’Anu as a whole, who began migrating from Central Europe to Ireland at that period.

In Denmark the Scythians were later named the Jarl, Carl and Thrall castes whilst in Eire they were broadly speaking about Druids, Kings and Warrior Smiths.
    In India they are still called the Brahmins, the Ksatriyas and the Sudras.
    Until 751 AD, Kings came exclusively from the King Tribe who supplied much of the Celtic world, as well as Eurasia, with Draconian offspring to serve as Royal Priests. This King Tribe, the Arya or Sidhe - the Scythians - included the Merovingian dynasty who was also closely related to the Irish and Scots Royal Danaan and the Druidic castes integral to these Houses still educated this dynastic progeny up until the Carolingian usurpation and the ascendance of the Church of Rome in 664 AD.

INDIA, HINDUISM
    From 5000 BC onwards, the Scythians migrated to the middle-east and provided ruling families for many tribes and nations along and beyond the eastern Mediterranean coast.
    From this arose the eastern branch of the Aryan, Vedic "Hindu" religion, with its druids or magi - the Brahmins - and a pantheon of gods who were virtually identical with the Sumerian, the Egyptian, the Hittite, The Irish, the Gaulish, the Danish and the Greek. All of these stem from this early family of Elven goddess-queens and god-kings whose first home was to be found in The Balkans, Transylvania, Carpathia and the Caucasus regions of Greater and Little Scythia.

The Scythians also founded the civilisation of Mesopotamia and, became the Overlords of the Indus valley civilisation of Mohenjo Daro and Harrapa where Ishtar reigned as Queen.
    Union with Godhead, dwelling in Elphame, becoming a Buddha or whatever one calls it is in reality
    Magic, but was also known as the Sidhe. Kaula Tantra is dedicated to the Goddess Kali who is associated with both creation and destruction in the Hindu pantheon. Kali is a lunar deity who moved east from Sumeria. As a moon goddess she is associated particularly with moon blood and the essences of the female organs of generation.
    Originally the caste system was a reflection of the fact that there were differences in the capabilities and capacities of the different types of human beings.

WITCHCRAFT
    Witch is derived from the Saxon root word wicce (feminine) or wicca (masculine) and the Saxons used it to describe a class of persons whom they thought were inhabited by an intelligence or spirit - a daemon or genii - usually evil, because the Saxons became Catholics and were consequently biased.
    The daemon or genius of the Dragons was inherited through the blood. Witches are born, not made by silly playacting rituals.
    By Dragon definition a witch (Fairy) is a Medium.
    Queen Elizabeth is a Christian and head of the Church of England. No fairy should ever become an orthodox Christian or they run the risk of committing an act of Treason by denying the Christian faith, because in doing so, they refute and insult the faith of the Her Majesty.

SATANISM
    The OTO calls the “Rite of the Phoenix” the “Mass of the Vampire” for good reason. The Phoenix, along with the other birds in Shakespeare’s poem are called Bennu Birds and are identified with each other by Grant (Magical Revival) because all classes of druid are vampires and need to feed to remain transcendent.

The Sabbatical Goat of the Black Mass was Chem Zoroaster, of the ancient Dragon Families, and his symbolic presence at the Mass reminds one that Royal Witchcraft was strictly a family affair.
    The Baphometic Orders trace their lineage back through the Templars to Jesus’ original teachings and the culture of the Druids.

Royal Witchcraft, or witchcraft proper, owes as much to its clearly Christian, as it does to its direct druidic, origins and both in their original form, were and are Satanic, like Jesus’ heredity.
    The Roman Catholics decided that the descent of the druidic dynasties was devilish, because the descent of both bloodlines was from the Sumerian Enki who was the Akkadian Samael: the Roman Lucifer and thus the Catholic Satan.

Osiris’ One or I represented, not simply the phallus, but both the tongue and the spinal column, and the eight thus represented Isis’ womb and vagina. Because a king isn’t a king without a queen, Isis and Osiris are shown together as 18, or 666, the mark of the beast, or the Knossos Axe Head: 8 - where the I is horizontal.
    The Elves maintained the cult of the sacrificial king amongst their own adult population but the stealing of human children for these ritual purposes didn’t occur because they were of a different race.

VAMPIRISM
    Some of the earliest evidence of Ritual Vampirism comes from Tartaria in Transylvania and stems to the fifth millennium BC. Remains of a human body were found buried in a fire pit along with clay tablets upon which were inscribed the names of the Sumerian god Enki and the ranking number of Father Anu. In the Central Eurasian region known as Scythia are also examples of early Vampirism.
    The descendants of these early vampires were the Sacred Ubaid Race who, one millennium later, settled in Mesopotamia and founded the Anunnaki religion of the Sumerians in 3500 BC. Their Transylvanian ancestors were the Anunnaki Gods.
    The Annnunik had a great love for social order, which was echoed in Transylvania where vampires had a reputation for meticulousness. Dracula ran his kingdom with the precision of a well oiled machine.

The Vampire was and is a God-King amongst the race of human kings, the Vampire descends from the supernatural Dragon Royalty of Sumeria back to the Ubaid Overlords of what was to become known as Transylvania and Greater Scythia.
    The Vampire - witch or druid - by genetic inheritance was a Scythian High Queen or King: an Overlord (a distinct royal caste in Scythian-Celtic society).
    In their heyday the fairies practiced familial vampirism which established the folk tradition that they returned from the dead - rose from the tombs - to feed from the blood and life force of their living relatives.
    They selected their rulers and druids from an “Atheling Pool” of Brehon Families. From this same group they chose females who became known as “Grail Maidens”. These sacred, royal princesses, virgins of High Birth and Pure Blood were chosen to deliver blood to the vampires.

The Scythians didn’t prey on peasants, merchants, human nobility or so-called “royalty” because those not of the fairy race had “dead blood” trickling through their veins.
    The blood of the victim was consumed as a Eucharist in thanksgiving for the monks’ safe arrival to the Island of Iona. Early Christianity was tied up with the cult of the head, as was the Johannite Cult of the Baptist, who himself was a sacrificial king of Dragon descent.

Recruitment in times of hardship occurred and “listeners” had to drink the blood of the Officiate. This classical, pre-Christian practice acted as a Eucharist, where the recruit would take on the nature of the Leader by infusing their own being with his or her genetic material. This form of pact lasted 7 years. After 7 years the recruit would have to drink the blood again.
    The nocturnal habits of the Dragon people, typically those of the Cimmerian Scythians, were noted by their contemporaries and the swan's wings of the dragon glyph attributed to them.

Vampirism was not the prerogative of the merchant or peasant classes. The Victorians also indulged in recreational activities like Cannibalism and Nymphomania; including such acts as oral sex, buggery, simultaneous multiple penetration and bestiality.
    Vampirism was confined to the environs of the nobility, often as an adjunct to rites of the Noble and Royal Witch Covens of Scotland, members of the pre-Christian and anti-Christian high nobility and royalty. The most famous vampire stories, those of Dracula, Bathory and de Rais, support this conclusion.
    See the coat of arms of the infamous vampire Elisabeth Bathory (1560 – 1614):

CURRENT ACTIVITIES
    The Titles of Princeps Draconis and Prince de Vere, currently held by Nicholas de Vere (at the time of writing his wonderful book), are acknowledged by the British Government’s Department of Internal Affairs: “The Home Office” and are registered with them as “Official Observations”.
    In the twentieth century we saw situations where the “untouchables” became rulers, like in China and Soviet Russia. Presently the Elven Race, at the bottom of the pile has become the untouchables, whilst the increasingly acquisitive peasants and merchants are at the top, having wrested their positions from the block-headed warriors.

If the Dragon is to survive at all, it must learn the lessons of history, redefine its identity and strive to enrich its Blood once more.
    Ultimately the Dragons’ concerns lay in the restoration of their own Tribes, their own Nation and their own Homelands. They are working towards the foundation of their own distinct society, utilizing the sovereign national rights that the ancient Imperial and Royal Dragon Sovereignty historically already has and which are currently recognized by one European government and a European organisation with equal sovereign status.
    Having said that, anyone who genuinely believes they have the right to be acknowledged as a “Draconian”, a member of the ancient Elven, Dragon race, can submit a genealogy which goes back to either the Scythian or Mittani Royal Houses before the time of Christ - at least 80 generations back.

The Dragon dynasty’s fights to restore and gather the Sundered Elven Tribes and to accomplish this want mandatory DNA testing.
    The Dragon Court exists as an organization solely for the bloodline descendants of the ancient Vere family - the senior bloodline successors of the Scythian-Merovingian, Elven House of Princess Maelasanu - and for those whose bloodlines are extracted from this descent and its ancient Dragon Court.
    During the late 1970’s and early 1980’s a series of privately published papers were being circulated which contained material that originated from old Northern Covens and the “Royal Windsor Coven”.

Obviously Nicholas de Vere (1957-2013) had misunderstood the understanding of us common people, which made his book damaging to the cause of these bloodsucking vampires.
    They publicly had De Vere declared insane before he died in 2013 according to the official story of “natural causes”.
    The following site is dedicated to the memory of Nick de Vere, and claims that Nick didn’t die of natural causes: http://societasdraconis.free-forums....ic.php?f=5&t=5
    It is accurate that Nick suffered lacerations on his person during his death. He was found lying in the midst of an immense amount of broken glass, so this is self-explanatory.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-26-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Double-headed Phoenix, Fiona Barnett

One of the things I noticed in the book by Nicholas de Vere is that the “Draconists” use the word “dragon” to describe themselves, while they use a lot of (other) symbolism. I noticed for example the frequent mentioning of the Phoenix mythological bird.

PHOENIX
    In Greek mythology, a Phoenix is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn
    Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some sources claim that the Phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although others say that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again.
    The Phoenix symbologises rebirth, immortality, and renewal.

According to the Greek historian Herodotus the Phoenix is derived from the Egyptian Benu. He wrote that every 500 years the Phoenix carries its dead predecessor from Arabia to Heliopolis for honours in the sun-god’s temple.
    The classical phoenix of Greek tradition has some similarities with the Benu, in the role of the Egyptian sun-bird and the symbols of resurrection, but the Benu is portrayed in a completely different way.
    The Greeks pictured the bird more like a peacock and/or eagle. The Greek word phoenix means the colour purple-red or crimson, or a palm tree.

There are also other cultures in which mythological birds similar to the phoenix appear: the Hindu garuda and gandaberunda, Slavic firebird, Persian simurgh, Georgian paskunji, Arabic anga, Turkish Zümrüdü Anka, Tibetan Me byi karmo, Chinese fenghuang and shu que, and the Japanese ho-o.
    In China the phoenix is the feminine counterpart to the dragon.
    Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, was named as it was built on the ruins of the Hohokam civilization: http://en.rightpedia.info/w/Phoenix_(mythology)
    The Roman poet Ovid wrote about the phoenix:
    Most beings spring from other individuals; but there is a certain kind which reproduces itself. The Assyrians call it the Phoenix. It does not live on fruit or flowers, but on frankincense and odoriferous gums. When it has lived five hundred years, it builds itself a nest in the branches of an oak, or on the top of a palm tree. In this it collects cinnamon, and spikenard, and myrrh, and of these materials builds a pile on which it deposits itself, and dying, breathes out its last breath amidst odors. From the body of the parent bird, a young Phoenix issues forth, destined to live as long a life as its predecessor. When this has grown up and gained sufficient strength, it lifts its nest from the tree (its own cradle and its parent's sepulchre), and carries it to the city of Heliopolis in Egypt, and deposits it in the temple of the Sun.
    The following description of a Phoenix is by 33rd degree Freemason Manly P. Hall’s - The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy:
    Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers … in size and shape it resembles the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers, and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its back the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color …
    The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection … The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again.
    See Hillary Clinton, who according to Larry Nichols is a practicing witch, with a red and gold phoenix pin.

DOUBLE HEADED PHOENIX (EAGLE)
    The double-headed Phoenix is often called eagle, but an eagle doesn’t have 2 heads and has a different head…
    The Marlborough crest displays 3 dragons, 3 red (St George) crosses, 3 lions and a black double-headed Phoenix.

The Illuminati coat of arms shows the black double-headed Phoenix with their motto Ordo Ab Chao (Order out of chaos). From the ashes of chaos, the Phoenix rises and creates the synthesis (order).

On the Scottish coastline is the Trump International Golf Links just north of Aberdeen. Its symbol displays a double-headed Phoenix.

FIONA BARNETT - ABUSE VICTIM
    During her childhood Fiona Barnett (born Fiona Rae Holowczak in 1969) was the victim of (satanic) ritual abuse. Most of this happened in the British colony Australia.
    Fiona Barnett accused amongst others: Richard Nixon (US President), Dr. John Gittinger (psychiatrist of the CIA), Ted Turner (CNN), Pastor Billy Graham (US evilangelist), Gough Whitlam (former Australian Prime Minister), Bob Hawke (former Australian Prime Minister), Paul Keating (former Australian Prime Minister), Kim Beazley (Australian politician), Bob Carr (Former NSW Premier), Kim Beazley (Australian politician) and Richie Benaud (Australian cricket captain and sports commentator).
    She also describes that she was sexually abused at the Bohemian Grove in California, USA: http://humansarefree.com/2016/02/sat...xposed-in.html

Arguably the most famous person present at these rituals Barnett names is Nicole Kidman. Barnett decribes being ritually abused by her father - psychologist, biochemist Antony Kidman. After Barnett filed charges against Antony Kidman in 2014, he fled the country and died very suddenly in Singapore.
    Fiona Barnett has made some drawings to explain what happened. She also named the (Australian) actors Bruce Spence, John Bell and Jacki Weaver; playwright John Williamson and author Kathy Lette as participants in these crimes against humanity: https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/...-for-the-ride/

What makes Barnett’s story totally convincing is the following documentary. She goes to a variety of places where these (satanic) rituals took place and describes some ceremonies in detail, including ritual torture, paedophilia, murder, cannibalism and necrophilia.
    She describes a ritual murder of a pregnant “breeder” (to breed children for these ritual sacrifices). The woman’s belly was cut open; then the baby inside was cut up to collect the blood in a chalice to drink. Then there was a (sexual) orgy.
    Here’s part 1 of the documentary “Candy Girl”.

This is part 2 of “Candy Girl”.

In part 2 of Candy Girl” Fiona visits a Catholic church from 8:28 – 11:30 where some of the rituals took place. She specifically points out that the eagle in the church has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ and also mentions the Phoenix.
    At 23:10 she is at another church were these sick rituals took place. She shows a drawing of the huge banner with the Seal of Solomon, with a big eagle which hung on the wall at these rituals.

Here’s a drawing by Fiona of Lucas Heights with a “Dragon Statue”.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-13-2017 at 10:09 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I know that I´m a creep, but prefer Peter Tosh over Radiohead 364 days in the year.

unnu old vampire
    you don't like to see youths prosper
    only like to see youths suffer
    unnu set of vampire

unnu old vampire
    only trod upon creation
    with your bloody meditation
    unnu set of vampire

unnu fight against upfullness
    unnu fight against creation
    unnu fight against
    everything good for the younger generation

unnu old vampire
    do unnu wickedness at midnight
    and unnu humble when it's daylight
    unnu set of vampire

The song “Vampire” comes from Peter Tosh’s last album “No nuclear war”. Tosh was executed by 3 men later that year on 11 September 1987. One man was used for a patsy…
    Peter Tosh was a founding member of the Wailers, and courted controversy throughout his musical career. He had repeated run-ins with the law, including being beat up in jail.
    I don’t think that Peter Tosh would disagree if I would call his song “Vampire” anti-Christian…

The previously mentioned Elizabeth Bathory has featured in some other anti-Christian music.
    For example in Venom’s “Countess Bathory”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzvWGArq5kY
    Sometimes I like to listen to controversial music, and label Venom rather cartoonish than genuinely disturbing.

Cradle of filth is another “black metal” band that is too extreme for my tastes.
    Their 1998 album “Cruelty and the beast” is a concept album about Elizabeth Bathory; “The twisted nails of faith” was released as a single from this album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQGRKMMM58k
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-09-2019 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Tosh video was gone

Red Dragon Society, Lord Mayor

I’ve found an interview with Nicholas de Vere that’s much shorter and easier to read than his book.

De Vere, because of his extraordinary qualities, can anticipate books before he reads them, through meditation and experience on the Dragon Path.
    The Dragon tradition is also known as the Grail tradition.
    De Vere confirms that the Dragon bloodline is a satanic bloodline.
    According to De Vere the gods of ancient cultures were Dragons…

De Vere tells how his father, from the age of 7, taught him to become a Draconist psychopath, like his father was brainwashed by his father, who was taught by his father…
    De Vere recommends the book “The First and Last Freedom” by Jiddu Krishnamurti for anybody that wants to explore the “transcendent concept“ of the Dragons.

He explains the ancestry of the Draconists as follows:
    In brief, the recorded Dragon lineage starts with the Annunaki and descends through the proto-Scythians, the Sumerians in one branch and the early Egyptians in another; the Phoenicians, the Mittani, back to the Scythians again through marital alliance, along to the "Tuatha de Danaan" and the Fir Bolg; down through their Arch-Druidic, Priest-Princely families, to the Royal Picts of Scotland and the high kings of the Horse Lords of Dal Riada; through to the Elven dynasty of Pendragon and Avallon del Acqs, and down to a few pure bred families today.
    The most surprising aspects of this interview (6 years after he published his wonderful book) is that De Vere criticises the British Monarchy and claims that Oxford University estimates that a whopping 10% of the Europeans have Dragon blood in their veins: http://www.whale.to/b/vere.html

According to the “independent” Wikipedia the Red Dragon Society, founded in 1898, is the most selective society at New York University (NYU).
    The precise requirements to become a "Dragon" are largely unknown outside the society; it emphasizes the following qualities: academic excellence, a commitment to the betterment of the school and community, a non-intuitive sense of leadership, and dedication to moral action - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_Society
    New inductees are selected utilizing an ancient (and still) secret formula by members of the Society. By reputation, "Dragons" tapped are mavericks in some way. Little is known about this process, but membership is not a closely guarded secret.
    (…)
    The Red Dragon Society boasts many of NYU's most influential alumni as members. These include some of America's most prominent doctors, attorneys, politicians, business people, artists and wealthiest alumni of the College.
    Dragons can be identified at University events, by their Red Dragon Society pins.

I’ve searched for more information, for example the article “A century of secrets. NYU’s secret alumni society” of Washington Square News, but couldn’t find much…
    I’m especially interested in the prominent politicians and business people.

The best I’ve found is the following article.
    The Red Dragon Society requested an interview, because they were afraid that no one really knows or cares about them anymore  — they want to be taken seriously.
    The Dragons are supposed to be the best of the best, but most people don’t believe it. The Dragons described their society as primarily a “networking organization”, but to become a Dragon, you need more than only fancy awards or titles.
    There’s even a list of 21 Dragons: https://nyulocal.com/the-not-so-secr...t-8a9d29c5223a

In 1987, the then Lord Mayor, Sir David Rowe-Ham founded “The Dragon Awards”.
    Here’s a list of the interesting past recipients: http://www.dragonawards.org.uk/case_...ers/index.html

This includes: IBM, Barclays, Lloyds, UBS, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Allen & Overy LLP, Ernst & Young, British Airways, Lehman Brothers, Deloitte, Rothschild, Deutsche Bank, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, The Guardian, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

The following article shows pictures of Dragon Court officers at the Mansion House, York, in the company of the Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress, and the Sheriff of York: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...goncourt07.htm
    The most striking thing in their costume is the large red cross (both front and back) on their black mantle (the photos aren’t of high quality).

The founding document of "Szigmondus dei rex Hungaraie" describes that members of the Dragon Court wear the insignia of a dragon incurved into a circle, with a red cross - based on the original emblem of the “Rosi-crucis” (the Cup of the waters) which had identified the Holy Grail from the 4th millennium BC.
    The original Insignia is still in use, while a customary gold dragon brooch is worn upon the left shoulder.
    See the insignia of a gold dragon incurved into a circle, with a red cross.

The Mansion House in York, England is home of the Lord Mayor of York.
    The Mansion House holds one of the largest civic silver collections in England.
    Following is the dragon incurved into a circle from the Sigismund sword (1416) at the mansion House in York.

Following is the coat of arms of Russia.
    Its colours are mainly red and gold and it shows a gold double-headed Phoenix, with some crosses, and a (small) white knight on a white horse in the centre.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-15-2017 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed pic Mansion House, York

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

The most surprising aspects of this interview (6 years after he published his wonderful book) is that De Vere criticises the British Monarchy and claims that Oxford University estimates that a whopping 10% of the Europeans have Dragon blood in their veins: http://www.whale.to/b/vere.html
    I'd say 10% is low. I can trace my lineage back to Odin through this line.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rchs_of_Wessex

I must be of better stock than most of you common folks. I can't do the blood drinkin' though.

Rothschild

Whenever I look who’s behind the scenes in control: The Dutch and British Royal families, Rockefeller, the Vatican, ABN AMRO bank, Rabobank, Royal Dutch Shell, Blackstone, Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, David Cameron, Boris Johnson, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, the Armenian genocide, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Putin, Henry Jackson Society, The Economist, Charlie Hebdo...
    All the roads lead to Rothschild.

The name “Rothschild” is derived from the Red shield (Rot schild in German) that hung in front of the house of Isaac Elchanan (d. 1585) in Frankfurt.
    His son Isaac Rothschild (b. 1577) was the first member of the family who used the name "Rothschild". See the Red shield with the black one-headed phoenix that hung in front of Elchanan’s house.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), was one of the descendants of Elchenan, the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild (born ca. 1710) and Schoenche Rothschild, also born in Frankfurt.
    By general consensus Mayer Amschel Rothschild is the founding father of the Rothschild dynasty.
    Mayer Amschel’s second child, and eldest son, was Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773–1855). In the following painting Amschel Mayer shows his cross of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

It is known that the Rothschilds in the old days frequently intermarried (they regularly married their cousins).
    The Rothschilds have intermarried with the dragon (grail) families at least twice.
    Hannah, the daughter of Amschel Mayer's son, Nathan Mayer Rothschild, married Henry Fitzroy, a direct descendant of Charles II Stuart King of England, the father of James II.

More recently, the great-great-great grandson of Nathan Mayer, Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, the 4th Baron Jacob Rothschild, married Mary Serena Dunn. The mother of Mary Serena was Lady Mary Sybil St. Clair-Erskine, the daughter of James Francis Harry St. Clair-Erskine, 5th Earl of Rosslyn.
    Mary Serena Dunn Rothschild is a descendant of the Sinclair family - Draconists by blood...

All the aristocratic bloodlines descend from Guillaume de Gellone of the eighth century AD. Guillaume's father was Rabbi Makhir, one of the Exilarchs who ruled the Jews in Baghdad, and was sent to France after a dispute over successorship. He took the name Theodoric, married Alda, the aunt of Charlemagne, and was appointed “King of the Jews” in the region of the Languedoc.
    The Sinclairs were descendants of Guillaume de Gellone, through his great-great-granddaughter, Poppa of Bavaria, who married Viking leader Rollo Ragnvaldsson. Among Rollo's descendants was William the Conqueror of Normandy.

The Stuarts of Scotland are supposedly descended from King Arthur and Jesus Christ. The idea that they are descendant of Jesus is preposterous.

Jacob resigned from NM Rothschilds in 1980, run by his cousin Evelyn, and started RIT Capital Partners.
    He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by James Wolfensohn (president of the World Bank), Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffet and Arnold Schwarzenegger: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...thschild11.htm

The current day Rothschild coat of arms shows the black phoenix twice, twice the 5 arrows, a white unicorn, gold lion, red beast, a pentagram, and the motto Concordia, Integritas, Industria.

The Rockefeller family is blood-related to Rothschild…
    The following photo shows David Rockefeller receiving the 1983 International Leadership Award presented to him by Dr. Henry A. Kissinger and Ralph A. Pfeiffer, Jr. Is this an eagle or a phoenix?
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-09-2019 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Postimage.org changed URLs

Valid point.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Orange, Princes of hell, Grimoire

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    All the aristocratic bloodlines descend from Guillaume de Gellone of the eighth century AD. Guillaume's father was Rabbi Makhir, one of the Exilarchs who ruled the Jews in Baghdad, and was sent to France after a dispute over successorship. He took the name Theodoric, married Alda, the aunt of Charlemagne, and was appointed “King of the Jews” in the region of the Languedoc.
    The Sinclairs were descendants of Guillaume de Gellone, through his great-great-granddaughter, Poppa of Bavaria, who married Viking leader Rollo Ragnvaldsson. Among Rollo's descendants was William the Conqueror of Normandy.
    Guillaume de Gellone ((ca. 755 – 28 May, 812 or 814) is better known as Saint William of Gellone, a.k.a. William of Aquitaine Guilhem, and in French Guillaume d'Orange, Guillaume Fierabrace, and the Marquis au court nez.
    He was a cousin of Charlemagne (his mother Aldana was the daughter of Charles Martel) and the son of Thierry IV, Count of Autun.
    William was canonised as saint in 1066 by Pope Alexander II.
    De Gellone is best known for defeating the Moors at Orange, and is named William of Orange in reference to this victory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Gellone

The Dutch Royal family is known as the House of Orange...

Satanic symbols often mock Christianity.
    In Christianity there are 4 evangelists, often portrayed as winged creatures. I don’t know on what this is based: http://www.sacred-texts.com/lcr/fsca/fsca13.htm
    St. Matthew: Winged Man, Incarnation;
    St. Mark: Winged Lion, the Resurrection;
    St. Luke: Winged Ox, Passion;
    St. John: The Eagle, Ascension.
    See for example the Celtic portrayal of the evangelists.

Anton LaVey described the Four Crown Princes of Hell in the 4 chapters of his book “The Satanic Bible":
    Satan: The Infernal Diatribe;
    Lucifer: The Enlightenment;
    Belial: Mastery of the Earth;
    Leviathan: The Raging Sea: http://www.dpjs.co.uk/crownprinces.html

The coat of arms of The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation (962 – 1806) was a double-headed black phoenix and a yellow (gold) crest.

The Coat of arms of the Knights of Malta, shows the double-headed white phoenix, and white cross in red crest.

There are two coat of arms of Gregory XIII (1572-1585) in the Vatican – see the gold dragon on a red background.

The following headless red and gold phoenix is the symbol for the protestant church in the Netherlands.

The following photo shows a red pentagram at the Protestant church “de ontmoeting” in Amsterdam.

The book “The Grand Grimoire”, also known as “The Red Dragon", contains instructions to summon Lucifer or Lucifuge Rofocale, for the purpose of forming a deal with the Devil. It was probably written in the early 19th century.
    The first book contains instructions for summoning a demon.
    The second book is divided in two parts: the Sanctum Regnum and Secrets, de L'Art Magique du Grand Grimoire. The Sanctum Regnum contain instructions for making a pact with a demon.
    Part of the rituals are the sacrifice of children and animals...
    See the following excerpts: http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoir...%20version.pdf
    It is essential to choose a solitary location far this operation, which is far from any uproar, so that the operator is not interrupted. Following this, you will buy a young virgin kid, that on third day of the quarter you will adorn with a garland of vervain (or, the sacred herb) which you will attach to his head with a green ribbon. Then you will transport it to the place that has been chosen for your operation; your right arm will be bare to the shoulder, armed with a blade of pure steel, a fire of white wood will be lit, you will say the following words with hope and resolve.

First Offering
    "I offer you this victim, O great ADONAY, ALOHIM, ARIEL and JEHOVA, and this in the honor, glory and power of your superior and to all if the spirits, be so kind, O great ADONAY, as to appreciate it. Amen."
    Following this you will skin the kid and take its skin, putting the rest of it in the fire until it is reduced to ashes, which you will gather and throw to the rising Sun pronouncing the following words:
    (…)
    Chapter IV
    Containing the true manner to make the great cabalistic circle.

Start by forming a circle with the kid skin that you will nail down with the four nails, then with the Bloodstone you will make a triangle inside of the circle, starting from the direction of the rising sun; make also with the Bloodstone the four letters that are written outside of the circle. So also the saintly name of Jesus in this manner: x JHS x between two crosses so that the spirits can't harm you from behind.
    (…)
    First invocation to Emperor Lucifer
    "Emperor Lucifer, prince and master of the rebel spirits, I implore you to abandon you dwelling, in whatever part of the world you should be, to come to speak to me. I command and entreat you by the authority of the great living God, the Father, the Son and the holy Spirit, to come noiselessly and without giving off any offensive scents, to respond in a clear and intelligible voice, point by point, to all that I ask you failing which, thou shalt be most surely compelled to obedience with the by the power of the divine ADONAY, ALOHIM, ARIEL, JEHOVA,TAGLA, MATHON, and by the whole hierarchy of superior spirits, who shall constrain you against your will.
    (…)
    Moreover, I command you to give me the nearest treasure and I promise you as reward the first piece of gold or silver which I touch with my hands on the first day of every month. Here is what I ask of you."
    — Solomon

Response of the spirit
    "I cannot grant that which you ask of me, if not on this, nor on any others; unless you give yourself over to me in 50 years, to do with thy body and soul as I please."
    — Lucifuge Rofocale
    (…)
    Entreating and Returning of the spirit
    O prince Lucifer, I am satisfied with you at the present; I leave you in peace and I will permit you to retire to where you please, without making any noise or leaving bad odors; think of your promise, since if you fail for even a moment to fulfil your duties you can be certain that I will strike you eternally with the fulminating rod of the great ADONAY, ALOHIM, ARIEL, and JEHOVA. Amen.

Second book
    Now you come to know the power, science, art and talents at all of the subject spirits, so that he who you would like to make a pact can find in each one of the six superior spirits the power that he will need.
    The first is the great Lucifuge Rofocale, the infernal Prime Minister who possesses the power that Lucifer gave him over all worldly riches and treasures. He has beneath him Bael, Agares and Marbas along with thousands of other demons or spirits who are his subordinates.
    (…)
    The Conjuring and Dismissal of the Spirit with whom the pact is made
    “O great LUCIFUGE, I am satisfied with you at the present; I will leave you in peace and I will permit you to retire to wherever you wish, without making any noise or leaving bad odors. Think then, about your duty regarding my pact; since, if the one instant you shirk your obligation, you can be sure that I will torment you eternally with the great and powerful words of the great Clavicle of the great King Solomon with which he forced all of the rebel spirits to obey him.”
    (…)
    To make oneself invincible
    Take a black cat, and a new pot, a mirror, a lighter, coal and tinder. Gather water from a fountain at the strike of midnight.
    After you light your fire, and put the cat in the pot
    . Hold the cover with your left hand without moving nor looking behind you, no matter what noise you may hear.
    After having made it boil 24 hours, put the cat on a new plate. Take the and throw it over your left shoulder, saying: "accipe quod tibi do, et nihil amplius".
    (…)
    Take a black hen that has never been laid eggs and that has never been approached by a rooster and in taking her make certain that she does not cry out so that you will have to do this at eleven at night, when she is sleeping. Take her neck and close her throat so that she can not scream.
    Then go where two streets form a cross and at midnight precisely make a circle with a Cyprus branch, go into the middle of the street and cut the hen's body into two parts uttering the following words three times: ELOHIM, ESSAIM, search and then turn your gaze toward the East, kneel and recite the prayer.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-19-2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Picture Crown Princes of Hell deleted

OK, now that CPUd is gone @Firestarter decides to take over the function of stirring $#@! on RPF. Why can't they just leave us alone?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’ve found 2 sites with lots of information on the Dragon bloodline.

First the following site: http://watch.pairsite.com/merovingian.html
    Meroveus” derives from the French words “mer” (sea) and “vere” (werewolf or dragon).
    Merovingian” is said to derive from Merovee who was King of the Franks from 447-458 A.D.

The Tuatha De Danaan (the Dragon Lords of Anu), before settling in Ireland starting in about 800 BC, were the Black Sea princes of Scythia (now Ukraine).

The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court is the ancient Court and Order of the Angevin descendants of the House of Vere of Caledonia, Anjou and Lorraine, and the physical embodiment of the sovereign Princedom of Drakenberg: http://watch.pairsite.com/false-christ.html

The Typhonian or Draconian Tradition refers to the secret doctrine of the Order of the Dragon which is associated with the Rosicrucians.
    In 1408, the Dragon Court was formally reconstituted by Sigismund von Luxembourg, king of Hungary, a descendant of the Lusignan Dragon Kings of Jerusalem. Sigismund drew up a pact with 23 nobles who swore to observe “true and pure fraternity” within the Societas Draconis (later called Ordo Draconis).

Monastic communities have historically built their monasteries and other edifices on the sacred sites of pagans, where human sacrifice was practiced. The worship of pagan gods was eventually prohibited by the Roman Catholic Church. To circumvent this prohibition, pagans simply disguised themselves as Christian monks and infiltrated the Church, where they were given carte blanche as “holy men”.

As King Arthur's Dragon Court originally consisted of 24 knights, there are currently 24 families representing the Rex Deus group and Dragon Court. These are supposedly descendants of Israel's 24 (priestly) Levite families.
    The Dragon Court exists to protect the descendants of the Vere family, out of which eventually the Antichrist will come.
    The Druidic Council of Elders is represented by the Dragon Court, which consists of 26 members (26 = 2*13) of royalty from Eurasian countries in the European Council of Princes. These 26 are 24 elders plus the Antichrist and False Prophet.
    The Druidic head dragon king is called Pendragon (the “King of Kings”)...

The following are variations of the Vere surname in various dialects - VERE / WEIR:
    Vere, de Ver, Ver, de Ver, Veer;
    Vear(e), Veir, Veyre, Vare, Veary;
    Very, Vary, Vire;
    Revere, Sver(e), Svar;
    Shpere, Spear(e), Spere, Svear;
    Fere, Fear, Fairy;
    Ware, Wayer, Waer;
    Weyir, Weyr, Weir(e), Weier;
    Wear, Weary, Wehre, Were;
    Weer, Werr, Wyre.

Interesting names in the Vere bloodline are:
    Warburg (one of the elite banking families),
    Jessie Weir LaRouche (mother of Lyndon LaRouche): http://watch.pairsite.com/false-prophet.html

Here’s the coat-of-arms of the House of Vere, with the two green dragons.
    Also notice the “IMF”...

Former presidents George Bush Senior and Junior are also members of the Merovingian Vere bloodline.
    The father of George W. Bush is George H.W. Bush, whose mother was born Dorothy Wear Walker, whose mother was Lucretia Wear, whose father was James Hutchinson Wear, whose father was William Gault Wear, whose father was James Hutchinson Weir...
    https://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/W...amily-Tree-388

The second site I found, has got lots of information on the Dragon bloodlines.
    This is only for people with a special interest in this topic: http://www.tribwatch.com/ladon.htm

The last site contains lots of personal opinions of the writer, but I often can’t understand his reasoning.
    A lot of it is based on etymology; the argumentation could go something like this.
    The “DANish” are descendants from the “tribes of Dan”. That could be reasonable, but where does it stop?
    D-n” is the same as “Dan”: ScanDiNavia, MaceDoNia…
    When I argue like this, I can conclude that the word “descenDANt” is also derived from “Dan...

It mentions the Boar as an important symbol, but I don’t see boars (I do see many phoenix birds).
    The name “Arthur” may be derived from the Celtic word “art”, which means “boar”.
    King Arthur was buried at Glastonbury, where the Holy Grail was also buried by Joseph of Arimathea.

The path of the Vanir dragon line to Scotland was likely by way of the Rhine River, extending from the Alps to the Netherlands.
    The city of Leiden (Leyden) in the Netherlands is said to be named after the Celt god, Lug, but it looks more like it was named after the Greek dragon “Ladon”.
    The red dragon represents the Veneti branch in Vannes/Gwenea (Brittany), also the Gauls of southern France.
    The white dragon may represent the non-Veneti, non-Danaan wave, from the Getae, who became the Goths, Jutes, Saxons, Angles, Swedes, and the French: http://www.tribwatch.com/viarose.htm

Leiden University is where the Dutch Royal family buys their university degrees, and is the main supplier for members of the Dutch cabinet...

Here are some nice coats of arms of the House of Tudor: http://www.thetudorswiki.com/page/HE...+of+the+Tudors
    Here’s the coat of arms of King Henry VIII – see the crowned gold lion on the left and the red dragon on the right.

Here’s the coat of arms of Queen Jane Seymour - a one-headed gold phoenix rising from a Castle, between two red & white “Tudor” roses.

The caduceus with the wings and the 2 snakes also looks satanic. In 1902, it was adopted by the US Army medical corps (are the colours red and yellow (gold)?).

Maybe I should have found out (or at least mentioned my suspicions) earlier, but Nicholas de Vere has never been part of the “real” elite.
    De Vere (and his associates like Laurence Gardner) looked for media attention to reclaim their supposed birth right (as born superior because of their dragon blood).
    HRH” Nicholas de Vere Von Drakenberg, was actually born Nicholas Thomas Weir, the son of James Weir and Natalie Hopgood: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Weir-2353

This doesn’t mean that all the information of De Vere (which was my starting point for this thread) is unreliable, but I should have handled it with more scepticism.

When I searched for information on the “European Council of Princes”, which is the ruling body of the Dragon court (if I understand correctly), I found the name of the Belgian born Michel Roger Lafosse.
    Lafosse has been ridiculed (with probably good reasons) for claiming to be a descendant of Charles Edward Stuart ("Bonnie Prince Charlie") and the legitimate heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Scotland.
    Since 1979, Lafosse has called himself “HRH Prince Michael James Alexander Stewart, 7th Count of Albany".
    In 1991, Lafosse became the President of the “European Council of Princes” affiliated with Nicholas de Vere.

In 1998 “Michael James Alexander Stewart” published the book “The Forgotten Monarchy of Scotland: The True Story of the Royal House of Stewart and the Hidden Lineage of the Kings and Queens of Scot ”. The book describes the claims of Lafosse to the throne of Scotland and became a runaway bestseller: https://www.theguardian.com/theguard...features11.g26

The following article shows pictures of Dragon Court officers at the Mansion House, York, in the company of the Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress, and the Sheriff of York: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...goncourt07.htm
    The previous link, and accompanying pictures, features “HRH Prince Michael of Albany, Head of the Royal House of Stewart”.

Whether the “real” elite come together under the banner of being of the true blue blood “dragon” (or grail) families, can’t be determined based on the story of De Vere.
    Even if they do, this is probably not under the name “Council of Princes”, but possibly under the name Dragon court, society order or Council of dragons...
    Possibly the head of the elite is really called “Pendragon” (“King of Kings”)...) by the initiated.

Basically any group can establish some kind of “Dragon society”, “Council of Princes” or “Druidic Council of Elders”.

When I searched for “Council of Princes”, I found the following Russian Council: http://www.fundprinces.ru/en/content/23.htm

When I searched for “Druidic Council ”, I found the following “Council of British Druidic orders”: http://www.cobdo.org.uk/html/the_cou...h_druid_o.html

I also found the following “Community of the Druids Nemeton”: https://www.communityofthedruidsnemeton.com/events
    What’s interesting here are the dates for their 8 events (fire festivals):
    1. Imbolc 1st/2nd February;
    2. lban Eiler/The Spring or Vernal Equinox 20th/21st March;
    3. Beltane 30th April/1st May;
    4. Summer Solstice, or Midsummer, 21st June;
    5. Lughnasadh, 2nd/4th August;
    6. Alban Elfed/Autumn Equinox, or Mabon, 20th/21st September;
    7. Samhain - Winter Night - Holloween 31st October/1st November;
    8. Alban Arthur/Winter Solstice, or Yule or Midwinter 20th/21st December.

I don’t claim that the “Community of the Druids Nemeton” is involved in human sacrifices, but 5 of these 8 dates coincide with known (satanic) human sacrifice days.
    7 January; 20-27 January; 2 February; Good Friday, Easter eve day; 30 April; 21 June; 27 July; 1 August; 28-30 October; 1 November; 21, 22 December: http://www.henrymakow.com/here_is_a_list_of.html

Under “conspiracy theorists” it is well known that the dollar bill, features the all-seeing eye of the illuminati on top of the pyramid.
    The one dollar bill features a lot more Masonic symbols: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatseal/
    (archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/20170818170310/http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatseal/)
    Let’s start with the number 13:
    13 leaves in the olive branch; 13 bars and stripes in the shield; 13 arrows in the right claw (see the arrows in the Rothschild coat of arms); 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon; 13 stars in the crest above; 13 granite stones in the Pyramid; 13 letters in “Annuit Coeptis”.

The phoenix (or eagle) on the Great Seal of the United States has 32 feathers in his right wing, but 33 in its left wing. The 32 represents the number of “ordinary” degrees of the Scottish Rite, and the 33 represents the highest degree.
    The tail feathers number 9, the number of degrees in the York Rite.
    The 13 pentagrams above the phoenix are arranged in the shape of a hexagram – the great Seal of Solomon.

On the other side of the dollar bill, to the right of George Washington is the Seal of the Department of the Treasury. It consists of a key, the scales of justice and a square. On the square are 13 white dots.

Welsh Pound coins often feature a dragon, as the red dragon represents Wales.
    The 2015 British pound prominently features the badge of Cardiff with a winged dragon (EDIT - image was removed).

Dragons are often portrayed green or red, and have either a large body like a giant lizard (or dinosaur), sometimes with wings, or as a snake.
    The emblem for the Italian car Alfa Romeo, features a red cross of St. George on the left, and a green dragon (or snake) eating a child (another explanation is that the child is born from the mouth of the snake): http://jalopnik.com/alfa-gives-us-th...eir-1627173581
    By general consensus this is an imitation of the coat of arms of the House of Visconti (the biscione). The same symbol can be seen in Milan.
    Over the years this emblem has undergone changes.

At the Rothschild Waddesdon Manor in France are the following 3 statues of “mermen”. The “mermen” on the right and left sit on creatures that look like dragons.

It looks like it’s easier to find reliable historic information on the dragon bloodline than find out that what the current status is.
    I’ve found some books on the historic context of the grail (dragon) families, maybe I can write about these in my next posts.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-29-2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Restored image (2X)

Holy Blood, Holy Grail

I have found a book that is sort of about the Order of the dragon; Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln – “The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail” (1982): https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/co...LY%20GRAIL.pdf

The words dragon and Scythia don’t appear in the “… Holy Grail” book at all, but it contains a lot of information I was already checking out.
    I believe that Baigent et al have intentionally written this book as a mix of fact and fiction, in a disinformation ploy (keeping “conspiracy theorists” busy by investigating fairytales). Unfortunately I haven’t found a better book on this topic yet (it doesn’t hold up to the Nicholas de Vere book).
    What’s also interesting is that Dan Brown’s “The Da Vinci code” appears to be inspired by the “… Holy Grail” book.

Jesus, Merovingians, Khazars, Lion of Judah
    Arguably the most ridiculous assumption in the “… Holy Grail” book is that the “Merovingian” bloodline descends from Jesus Christ.
    I’ve found an interesting article on the Merovingians, Carolingian bloodline that debunks this:
    This theory was popularized in 1982 by the occultic book “Holy Blood, Holy Grail” in which the author to sensationalize his work purposely misidentified Jesus of Nazareth with His cousin Jesus “of Gamala”, for the author surely would have known better from his research. The author by this misidentification could make the claim that Jesus of Nazareth married Mary Magdalene and sired children and had descendants who eventually became the ruling houses of medieval and modern Europe, which the author refers to as the “Jesus Dynasty” or “Jesus Bloodline”, however, these are the wife and children of Jesus “of Gamala”, the cousin of Jesus of Nazareth, who by all accounts was celibate.
    This article obviously shares my view that the writers of the “… Holy Grail” book have intentionally misrepresented the facts…

During the Crusades, members of Eastern European aristocracy, descended from the remnants of the Khazars, in addition to the ruling families of Armenia, who intermarried with the descendants of the Merovingians. The Merovingians originated from Scythia, where they were known as the Sicambrians.
    Another branch of the Turks, the Bulgars, during the seventh century, came under domination of the Khazars. The Khazars forced the Bulgars to move to the upper Volga River region where the state of Volga Bulgaria was founded, while other Bulgars fled to the area that is now called Bulgaria.

The Merovingians eventually intermarried with the family of Charlemagne, and Rabbi Makhir (the father of Guillaume de Gellone). It is from this lineage that all the leading lines of European aristocracy descend.
    Priset’s son, Barjik (King of the Khazars), was the father of Irene (Tzitzak). Irene married Constantine V “Copronymus” the Isaurian, a descendant of Antiochus I of Commagene, and became the father of Leo the Khazar, who became Byzantine Emperor in 775.
    Leo the Khazar was the father of Charles Constantine, whose daughter was Constance of Arles and Vienna, who married Boso of Provence, the great-grandson of Bernard Plantevelue, who was the grandson of Guillaume de Gellone. Their son was William Taillefer, Count of Toulouse.

William of Gellone’s sister Ida Redburga, married Egbert of Wessex (supposedly a direct descendant of Odin). Egbert returned to England in 802, where he eventually became the first king of England. Their son, Ethelwulf King of the English, was the father of Alfred “the Great” King of England, the father of Edward the Elder King of England.
    Ida Redburga was also the grandmother of Thyra Dannebod Queen of Denmark, the wife of the Viking King Gorm “the Old” of Denmark, and the mother of Harald Bluetooth Blataand King of Denmark. Harald’s son, Sweyn I of Denmark, invaded England, and became King of that country, after King Ethelred the Unready in 1013 fled to Normandy.
    Hedwige, the sister of Otto the Great, married Hugh the Great, son of Robert I of France and Beatrix of Vermandois, a direct descendant of William of Gellone. Their descendants would form the dynasty of Capetians, from whom all kings of France until the Second Republic established in 1848 would descend.

For some time I’ve been looking for the reason for all of the lions in coat of arms of the elite.
    The device on the shield of Guillaume de Gellone (William of Gellone, William of Orange) was the Lion of Judah: http://web.archive.org/web/20190319235507/http://www.conspiracyschool.com/carolingian-empire

Rennes-le-Chateau
    The “… Holy Grail” book sort of starts in the tiny French village Rennes-le-Chateau, which in the wake of the Da Vinci code media hysteria was literally flooded with tourists (some 100,000 tourists a year).
    According to Baigent, the cure Berenger Sauniere, possibly found some secret information “treasure”, which made him wealthy (he spent huge amounts on the restoration of the village church and on collections…). This isn’t any great mystery, as Archduke Johann von Habsburg paid a substantial sum to Sauniere. But it isn’t known why Von Habsburg (and others?) paid large sums to this simple cure…
    What is interesting about this lowly priest is that he was well connected, to artists like: Emma Calve, Stephane Mallarme, Maurice Maeterlinck, and Claude Debussy. The famous composer Debussy is interesting, because he is one of the reported Grand Masters of the “Priory of Sion”, which appears to be the most important topic in the Baigent book.

Near Rennes-le-Chateau are the ruins of the chateau of Blanchefort, ancestral home of Bertrand de Blanchefort, fourth Grand Master of the Knights Templar in the mid-twelfth century. Rennes-le-Chateau was on the ancient pilgrim route, from Northern Europe to Santiago de Compastela in Spain.

Sauniere was dismissed by the local Bishop, reportedly over spending so much money. He appealed to the Vatican, which exonerated and reinstated him. Then from 17-22 January 1917, Sauniere suddenly died of a stroke.

With the restoration of the village church of Saint Mary Magdalene, dating from the seventh or eighth century, Sauniere introduced some not very Christian ornaments…
    See for example the Devil supporting the Holy Water Stoup.

See the Skull and Crossbones above the entrance to the churchyard.

There are also some symbols like the following in the church, which represents the “Serpent Rouge” (Red Snake).

The Serpent Rouge is a poem of 13 verses: http://donbarone.selfip.net/Le_Serpent_Rouge.htm
    On 17 January 1967, it was deposited into the French National Library. It was part of the Secret Dossier. The title page of the Serpent Rouge lists 3 authors - Pierre Feugere, Louis Saint-Maxent and Gaston de Koker. On 6/7 March 1967 all 3 were found hanged.
    The Secret Dossier also contains a genealogy of Merovingian kings and 2 ancient maps of France.

Cathars - crusades
    While the Khazars are missing, the “… Holy Grail” book has interesting information on the Cathars. Cathar “heretics” were reputed to possess something of fabulous and even sacred value which, according to a number of legends, was the Holy Grail. There is even a Cathar church and a “Cathar pope” who, until his death in 1978, lived in the village of Arques.

The history of the region is soaked in Cathar blood.
    On 14 January 1208, one of the Papal Legates to the Languedoc, Pierre de Castelnau, was murdered. The crime was committed by anticlerical rebels, but was blamed by Rome on the Cathars. At once Pope Innocent III ordered a Crusade.
    The Cathars had been persecuted in the previous century, but now the Church really mobilised her forces. This war, which lasted for nearly 40 years, is now known as the Albigensian Crusade.

The invading army swept through Beziers, the whole of the Languedoc, Perpignan, Narbonne, Carcassonne, and Toulouse. The victors left a trail of blood, death and carnage in their wake.

The previous from the “[I]… Holy Grail[/I]” book on the crusades against the Cathars, sounds similar to what I’ve read in the Nicholas de Vere book – but he called them dragon, grail families. I have found a good article from which the following information comes.

In the 11th and the 12th century, there were some sects, called by a variety of names, including - Manichaeans, Bulgars, Publicans, and Weavers. They called themselves Cathars.
    In the second half of the 12th century, Cathars became strong in southern France, where they were patronised by the ruling counts and barons. The Popes undertook action to destroy the “heretics.
    Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) eagerly took on the conversion of the Cathars. In 1198, he sent his legates to southern France with unlimited powers.

During the Crusade at the beginning of the 13th century in the southern of France, the Cathars were insultingly called Albingenses after a demented Albi.
    In 1229, the Council of Toulouse established rules on tracking down and punishing the Cathars. In 1232, Pope Gregory IX established the Inquisition Court at the Dominican Order to punish the Cathars. In 1259, Pope Innocent IV authorised torture at the Inquisition Court
    For twenty years the Crusaders desolated southern France, and cleared it of Cathars.

Cathars viewed the Pope as an Antichrist.
    The Cathars distinguished between ordinary believers (Credentes) and a small inner circle of leaders initiated in secret knowledge, then known as boni homines, Bonneshommes or “Goodmen, now generally referred to as the Elect or Parfaits.
    This kind of thinking of the inner elite with “divine knowledge” is very similar to what’s described in the Nicholas de Vere book.

The Bulgars or Scythians originated from what is now called Turkey.
    The Bulgars, Goths, Alans, the Huns, and all people of the Hunnic circle came from the Great Bulgaria in the N. Pontic. During the 2nd millennium they resettled across Europe, and occupied aristocratic positions.
    Around 1012, the first Cathars in Europe were noted in the Limousin: http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turk.../CatharsEn.htm

Khazars – Scythia
    When reading the Nicolas de Vere book, I saw similarities between what he called “dragon” or “grail” families and “Khazars”. There are also similarities between the Khazars and Cathars.
    From what I’ve read, between 900 and 1000, the Khazars “disappeared” to re-emerge in Europe as other "tribes", like Ashkenazi Jews and Cathars. Probably the Khazars also immigrated to other parts of the globe, like the Middle East from where they originated.

There were "Black Khazars" and "White Khazars". The "Black" or "Kara" Khazars constituted the lower caste, while the "White" or "Ak" Khazars were the noble or royal classes. This distinction between the “white” upper-class and “black” lower class, is still used in Turkey these days.

The Khazars subjugated the surrounding tribes, that sort of swallowed them up. The most difficulty they had with the Bulgars, who were "crushingly defeated" around 641. Many Bulgars migrated west to what is now called Bulgaria.
    The Khazars, at one time in the second half of the eighth century occupied an immense land, Khazaria, of over a million square miles from western Hungary/Austria eastward to the Aural Sea, north to the Upper Volga, and in the south to the Caucasus Mountains between the Black and Caspian seas.

Scythia was a part of the Kingdom of the Khazars.

In 627, Roman Emperor Heraclius formed a military alliance with the Khazars to defeat the Persians.
    Arabs in attempts to invade Europe were held back by the Khazars, in a war that lasted over a century.
    After the final defeat of Islam's army in 730, a marriage between a Khazar princess and the heir to the Byzantine Roman Empire resulted in a son who ruled Byzantium as Leo the Khazar.

According to Arthur Koestler around the year 740, King Bulan of Khazaria “converted” to Judaism for political reasons. According to Koestler, these days more than 90% of the people that call themselves “Jew”, are Ashkenazis, who descend from the Khazars.
    According to Hugo Freiherr, the Talmud explains that Ashkenaz is a country near the Black Sea between Ararat and the Caucasus (this was the region of the Khazar empire).
    Yiddish is an amalgamation of several tongues, primarily Hebrew, and written with Hebrew characters, but with much mediaeval German and components of other languages like Slavonic. The German elements into Yiddish originate from the east of Germany: http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/library/khazars.html
    The Khazarian kingdom was dissolved, after being attacked by the Vikings in their dragon-headed ships.

Knights Templar
    According to Guillaume de Tyre, writing a half century later, the Templars were established in 1118.
    In 1128, Saint Bernard, abbot of Clairvaux and the chief spokesman for Christendom, declares the Templars to be the epitome and apotheosis of Christian values.
    In 1146, the Templars adopted the red cross on their white costume, which looked like this.

The Templars were sworn to poverty, chastity and obedience. On admission to the Order, a man had to sign over all his possessions. The Temple also received abundant gifts.
    The Order itself amassed huge amounts of wealth, including estates in France, England, Scotland, Flanders, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Germany, Hungary, and in the Middle East.
    This sounds like a great strategy to keep the members of an order in complete obedience.

The Temple maintained a warm relation with the Cathars, especially in the Languedoc region. Many wealthy landowners, Cathars or sympathetic to the Cathars had donated land to the Order.
    Around the time of the Albigensian Crusade many Cathars entered the Temple’s ranks. A high proportion of the Order’s high-ranking dignitaries were from Cathar families. In the Languedoc Temple officials were more often Cathar than Catholic.
    Bertrand de Blanchefort, fourth Grand Master of the Order, was a Cathar.

The Templars in effect established banking. By lending vast sums to destitute monarchs they became the bankers for every throne in Europe and for certain Muslim potentates as well.
    With their network throughout Europe and the Middle East, they also organised the safe transfer of money for merchant traders, at an interest. Money deposited in one city, could be withdrawn in another, by means of promissory notes inscribed in intricate codes.
    The Templars worshipped Baphomet (the Devil). They have been accused of amongst others: denying Christ, trampling and spitting on the cross; gay sex; and the ritual sacrifice of children.

In 1312, the pope officially dissolved the Knights Templar. Some of them received the death penalty. Nevertheless, the Order did not cease to exist. Many German Templars entered the Hospitallers of Saint John and the Teutonic Order. In Spain, the Templars found a refuge in other orders. In Portugal, the Order simply renamed itself the Knights of Christ.
    Freemasons of the period, called the Templars their own antecedents. These days some Masonic lodges have adopted the grade of “Templar”, as well as rituals from the original Order.

Priory of Sion
    The Knights Templar is “real” historic information. I’m not sure about the “Priory of Sion” (Prieure de Sion)…
    Baigent writes that the Knights Templar were founded by the secret society the Order of Sion, as guardians of the Grail and the Grail family, or the Merovingian bloodline.
    Although the Knights Templar was “dissolved” between 1307 and 1314, the Priory of Sion remained unscathed. This contradicts other comments in the “... Holy grail” book, that the Templars simply joined other secret orders, when the Temple was dissolved...
    Only in 1962, the Priory of Sion first appeared in writing, in a work by Gerard de Sede.

Until 1188, the Ordre de Sion and the Order of the Temple shared the same Grand Master. In 1188 the Ordre de Sion was renamed to the present Prieure de Sion (and had a different Grand Master since).
    The most interesting in the “... Holy grail” book about the Priory of Sion are its successive Grand Masters (Nautonniers), coming from the “Dossiers secrets”:
    Jean de Gisors 1188-1220;Marie de Saint-Clair 1220-66; Guillaume de Gisors 1266-1307;
    Edouard de Bar 1307-36; Jeanne de Bar 1336-51; Jean de Saint-Clair 1351-66; Blanche d’Evreux 1366-98;
    Nicolas Flamel 1398-1418; Rene d’Anjou 1418-80; Iolande de Bar 1480-83; Sandro Filipepi 1483-1510;
    Leonard de Vinci 1510-19; Connetable de Bourbon 1519-27; Ferdinand de Gonzague 1527-75; Louis de Nevers 1575-95;
    Robert Fludd 1595-1637; J. Valentin Andrea 1637-54; Robert Boyle 1654-91;
    Isaac Newton 1691-1727; Charles Radclyffe 1727-46; Charles de Lorraine 1746-80; Maximilian de Lorraine 1780-1801;
    Charles Nodier 1801-44; Victor Hugo 1844-85; Claude Debussy 1885-1918;
    Jean Cocteau 1918
    I’ve highlighted the most familiar names to me.

Charles Radclyffe was, from his mother’s side, a grandson of the next-to last Stuart monarch. He was a cousin of Bonnie Prince Charlie and George Lee, Earl of Lichfield (another illegitimate grandson of Charles II).
    Francois’s brother, Charles de Lorraine, was the first European prince to publicise his Masonic affiliations. He was initiated in 1731 at the Hague.

There has been a Priory of Sion in the 20th century, but I don’t believe that this secret society was already established in the 12th century.
    The list of names of Grand Masters doesn’t seem true, as some of them became Grand Master at a young age, in their early twenties.
    It's also strange that according to the "... Holy Grail" book, when the Knights Templar was dissolved the members joined other societies, but not the Priory of Sion...
    Even if the Priory of Sion really is an ancient secret society, I don’t think it’s that important. I’m looking for - THE secret society behind all of the (hundreds or thousands) secret societies. When I look at its list of Grand Masters, these are not the absolute elite.

I’ve found an interesting article of somebody who tries to debunk the Priory of Sion…
    The Priory of Sion is supposedly an ancient society that grew out of L’Ordre de Sion (The Order of Sion), as founded in 1090 by Godefroy de Bouillon.
    The official emblem of the Priory of Sion is partly based on the fleur-de-lis.

The Priory of Sion was the invention of Pierre Plantard, an ambitious Frenchman who cobbled the story together in 1956. Plantard claimed to be the Grand Master of the Priory of Sion, before recanting it all under oath. It’s hard to believe that Plantard would become its Grand Master, as compared to the impressive list of (other) Grand Masters.
    Probably the Priory of Sion, is a 20th century creation which has artificially created documents to manipulate its history. Its symbolism is not ancient, but was copied from the Saint Sulpice church in Paris, France.

The date 17 January is supposedly an important date. Saint Sulpice, a seventh-century bishop of Bourges, France, died on 17 January 646. The son of the Merovinginian King Dagobert II, Sigisbert VI, visited Rennes-le-Château on 17 January 681; and the lost body of Dagobert II was supposedly rediscovered on 17 January 872. Bérenger Saunière is said to have been struck down on 17 January 1917 before dying five days later.
    The Capricorn passage from Le Serpent Rouge states: “I haven’t told you in fact that this was a dream that I’d had this 17 JANUARY, feast day of Saint SULPICE”.
    Plantard, de Sède, and Lincoln (one of the writers of the “… Holy Grail” book), are all suspicious and work together. The culprit who manipulated the symbolism in Saint Sulpice must have been Philippe de Chérisey: http://andrewgough.co.uk/articles_sulpice/

The following stained glass from the Saint Sulpice church (SS) could either stand for the 2 patron saints of the church, Saint Peter and Saint Sulpice, or for the Prieure de Sion.

Leonardo Da Vinci - Bloodsucker
    One of the most famous of the reported Grand Masters of the Prieure de Sion is Leonardo da Vinci, who drank human blood for medical purposes.
    Noble quoted Leonardo da Vinci on the matter:
    We preserve our life with the death of others. In a dead thing insensate life remains which, when it is reunited with the stomachs of the living, regains sensitive and intellectual life.
    It is ironic that we have been told in history falsification about cannibalism of barbaric savages.
    In “civilized” European countries they, including the British elite, drank human blood, ate human flesh, made ointments from human fat, and manufactured drugs from powdered human skulls. Nearly every part of the human body was used for medical treatment: hair, brain, heart, skin, liver, urine, menstrual blood, placenta, earwax, saliva, and faeces.
    Paracelsus wrote about the curative benefits of drinking warm human blood and advocated harvesting the corpses of executed criminals for medical purposes.

In 1483, King Louis XI struggled for life, and drank the blood of small children to get better.
    In 1492, while Pope Innocent VIII lay semi-comatose on his death bed after an apoplectic stroke, his doctor bled three young Shepard boys for the pope to drink
    Dr. Jonathan Goddard, a distinguished Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, developed a “miracle remedy” in the 1660s made from usnea and powdered skull fragments. He sold it for £6000 to King Charles II.
    In 1743, the British physician Robert James noted the virtues of human fat as a painkiller, emollient, anti-paralytic, and against gout and contracted nerves. Also in the 1740s, John Keogh, a respected community physician, recommended pulverized human heart for dizziness, warm blood to alleviate sickness, and powdered mummy for the treatment of gangrenous wounds.

Charles II and Mary II weren’t the only cannibals among British aristocracy. Queen Elizabeth I treated her smallpox scars with an unguent made from human fat: http://www.cvltnation.com/mors-medic...vilized-world/

Protocols of the elders of Sion
    According to the “… Holy Grail” book, it was Sergei Nilus, who around 1903 Nilus presented the Protocols of the elders of Sion to the czar. Before doing so, he had doctored it, making it far more venomous and inflammatory than it initially was. Nilus then published a translation of the Protocols.
    A copy of the Protocols was already in circulation in 1884.

According to the state media the Protocols of the elders of Sion is an anti-Semitic forgery. The explanation of Baigent and co is bizarre, a real document that was tampered with by Nilus.
    My most important reasons to believe that the “Protocols…” are genuine, is that they explain what has been going on since the French revolution at the end of the 18th century.
    Furthermore it is not easy to write something like this . It’s sort of a despotic translation of Machiavelli.
    Here is the Protocols of the elders of Sion: http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kid.../protocols.pdf

It’s ironic that there are lots of tales of “knights” who have fought against the Islam.
    The irony is that a lot of these knights, were apparently worshipping the Devil and insulting Jesus Christ in their rituals…
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-17-2020 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Fixed link Conspiracyschool.com

Or maybe nobody's really in control at any level, and the best our authorities can manage is projecting power... Maybe the greatest trick the powers that be ever pulled, was convincing the world they had control.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Or maybe nobody's really in control at any level, and the best our authorities can manage is projecting power... Maybe the greatest trick the powers that be ever pulled, was convincing the world they had control.
    They do fight among themselves and it can be chaotic during "interesting times", but they are more in control than anyone else.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    This is closer to the truth than anything else in this thread.

Order of the Garter

Why is it so hard to find good information on the Order of the Dragon?
    I found out that Bram Stoker’s Count Dracula is based on Vlad the Impaler, and that the British Royal family are direct descendants of Vlad. Vlad the Impaler was a member of the Order of the Dragon.
    Then I have searched for information, and by far the “best” source for information I found on this topic is the Nicholas de Vere book. De Vere’s book is flawed, mainly because he was subjective.
    One of the reasons I think this topic is very important is that I couldn’t find better information...

This post is about the Order of the Garter, an ancient society that these days is chaired by Queen Elizabeth II. See Queen Elizabeth in Garter Robes.

According to Nicholas de Vere...
    The Order of the Garter was founded by Edward III. Then in 1397 (other sources say 1408), the Dragon Court was reinstated by King Sigismund of Luxembourg, both orders used the ourobourus as their emblem. The ourobourus, the reptilian symbol of completeness is the Sumaire, the serpent that encircles and spirals to create an inhaling vortex.
    See the engraving by Lucas Jennis of an ourobourus.

See the Order of the Dragon symbol from the 15th century Jankovich Saddle, on display in Budapest, Hungary.

The Most Noble Order of the Garter was founded by Edward III around 1348, according to the “independent” Wikipedia admission into which is currently ranked as the third most prestigious honour in the UK (inferior only to the Victoria Cross and George Cross).
    Since the Order of the Garter is the UK's senior order, a member will wear its star above that of other orders. It is worn on the left breast. See the eight-pointed silver badge star, introduced by Charles I, in its centre is the cross of St George, surrounded by the blue Garter.

See Prince William, son of Crown Prince Charles with his blue Garter Riband and Star,

Henry V was King of England from 1413 until his death in 1422. In 1416, Sigismund, then King of Hungary and later Holy Roman Emperor, visited Henry to keep the peace between England and Hungary. Henry enrolled him in the Order of the Garter, and Sigismund inducted Henry into the Order of the Dragon.

Membership of the Order of the Garter is limited to the Sovereign, the Prince of Wales and a maximum of 24 companion members, and supernumerary members. The monarch - Sovereign of the Garter - grants membership, and the Prince of Wales is known as a Royal Knight Companion of the Garter.
    Traditionally the European monarchs join the Order, but the Belgian Royal family is not so high in the hierarchy. Both Prince Albert II, and his successor King Philippe have never been admitted. For a time, both Princess Juliana and Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands were concurrent members of the Order of the Garter as Stranger Ladies of the Garter.
    The Sovereign may "degrade" members who have committed serious crimes, like treason.
    As King Arthur's Dragon Court originally consisted of 24 knights, there are currently 24 families representing the Rex Deus group and Dragon Court. These are supposedly descendants of Israel's 24 (priestly) Levite families.
    The Dragon Court exists to protect the descendants of the Vere family, out of which eventually the Antichrist will come.
    The Druidic Council of Elders is represented by the Dragon Court, which consists of 26 members (26 = 2*13) of royalty from Eurasian countries in the European Council of Princes. These 26 are 24 elders plus the Antichrist and False Prophet.
    At the founding of the Order of the Garter, 26 "poor knights" were appointed to the Order and its chapel. This number was not always maintained. After the knights objected to the term "poor", in the 19th century King William IV renamed them as Military Knights of Windsor.
    The Chapel of the Order is St. George's Chapel, Windsor, located in the Lower Ward of Windsor Castle, founded in 1475: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Garter

See the coat of arms of Queen Elizabeth I (1558-1603) with the red and gold dragon on the right, 2 crowned lions. Notice the “blue belt” wrapped around the centre; the symbol for the Order of the Garter.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-15-2017 at 10:35 AM.

I looked into DeVere, and he's an obvious fraud. Claims like the 'holocaust of elves', magic DNA... he's just a petty scam artist like Anton LaVey, so don't be taken in. There are all sorts of liars serving red herring to curious people out of sheer sport and contempt for the truth.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Scythians

The son of Anton LaVey claimed he was castrated by his daddy. The founder of the Temple of Set, Michael Aquino who was involved in the ritual abuse of children in the “Franklin scandal”, started in LaVey’s cult...

It’s easy to label Nicholas de Vere as a fraud...
    De Vere used a number of (strange) names to describe “dragons”, among them “elves”. If I understand correctly the “elven Holocaust” was another name for the crusade against the Cathars and the burning of witches. According to De Vere this started in the year 751, and was ended “in England at least” in 1736...
    See the following quotes from De Vere’s book:
    Lastly we learn that from 751 AD the true Dark Age began in earnest and the Elven Holocaust was initiated and would run its course for another thousand years until, in England at least, the witchcraft laws were repealed in 1736. North of the border in Scotland, however, the persecution of witches in the 1700’s was at its fiercest until the end of the century.
    (…)
    One could not and cannot ’become’ a member of the gentry any more than one can ’become’, by initiation or otherwise, a ’witch’, a ’vampire’, a ’magus’, a ’dragon’, a ’fairy’ or an ’elf’.
    All these are names which described the ’gentry’ and the latter - elf - is a word which originates from albi meaning a white or ’shining one’. From albi derives the French Cathar name Albigensian (Albi + Gens) meaning - ’of the elven blood’ - et quid erat demonstrandum.

I found an interesting, but overlong Wikipedia page on the Scythians. My main problem is that it’s filled with contradictions.
    On the one hand Wikipedia claims that the Scythians were a large group of nomads that were blue- (or green-) eyed, fair-skinned and light-haired, originally from Iran.
    On the other hand Wikipedia writes that the term Scythian, like Cimmerian, referred to a variety of groups from the Black Sea to southern Siberia and central Asia - a variety of peoples. In this version, Scythians were nomads that lived in the steppes of which the west was near the Black Sea and in the east went all the way to Mongolia, the north of China (2,500 miles from east to west and between 200 and 600 miles from north to south). This would explain why dragons are so important in Chinese culture.
    This version might explain why De Vere would use a whole bunch of names to describe the “dragons”, which could refer to different types of people within the Scythians (dragons).
    This would indicate that the area that I found as “Scythia” was only the west part of the area where the dragons (Scythians) lived.

The Scythians first appeared in the historical record in the 8th century BC; Heroditus reported 3 versions of the origins of the Scythians. Ancient Greek historians wrote about Scythians who lived north of the Black Sea and the Caucasus Mountains.
    In the 7th century BC the Scythians with the Cimmerians frequently raided the Middle East.
    Wikipedia dates the Scythians from about the 9th century until the 1st century BC, but doesn’t make clear what happened after that.
    The classical Scythians may have disappeared by the 1st century BC, but Eastern Romans continued to speak of "Scythians" for Germanic tribes or mounted Eurasian nomadic barbarians.

There are results of aDNA calculators that confirm a link between the Iranic speaking people of South-Central Asia, the people of the northern regions of West Asia and Eastern Europeans.
    The western Scythians were ruled by a wealthy class known as the Royal Scyths. The Scythians controlled a vast trade network connecting Greece, Persia, India and China.
    Iron Age Scythians were a mix of Yamnaya people from the Russian Steppe and East Asian populations, similar to the Han and the Nganasan (from northern Siberia).
    The Scythians used cannabis to induce trance and divination.

From large burial mounds (up to 20 metres high) we have learned about Scythian life and art. Scythian tombs reveal traces of Greek, Chinese, and Indian craftsmanship. These burial mounds were named kurhán or kurgán, from the Turkic word for "castle” (which indicates a Turkish origin…).
    In 1968, the Tillia Tepe was uncovered in northern Afghanistan. This included the following gold head wear, with dragons (dated around the 1st century BC).

The greater part of the west Scythians are called Daae, but those who are situated more to the east are named Massagetae and Sacae.
    The Scythians were warriors (instead of farmers). They "fought to live and lived to fight, and drank the blood of their enemies and used the scalps as napkins”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
    See the knive sheath with swastikas…

Here’s a PDF on the study of ancient nomadic cultures in Eurasia (2002): http://www.geochronometria.pl/pdf/geo_21/geo21_17.pdf
    This research is focused on the chronological investigations of ancient nomads belonging to the Scythian cultures which occupied the steppe and forest-steppe zones of Eurasia during the 9th-3rd centuries BC.
    (…)
    The tribes are traditionally connected with the Scythian cultures which have different names in different regions of Eurasia: the Scythians in Europe, the Suoromathian in the Lower Volga River Basin and Southern Ural regions, the Tasmola in the Transural regions and the different mosaic cultures in Altai, Southern Ural and Central Asia.
    (…)
    The Lower Volga nomads have close relations with European Scythians to the West. They also have many similarities with the nomads of the Aral Sea region, Kazakhstan and Southern Siberia to the East. Now we present the first 14C dates for the monuments in these regions (Table 1).
    (…)
    Since the 9th-8th centuries BC the Scythian cultures began to appear on the wide territory of the steppe and forest-steppe zones of Eurasia. Now there are some monuments, which, according to the radiocarbon dates, can be demonstrated to be synchronous to the Arzhan royal barrow. The ages of monuments located in the Lower Volga River basin, the Urals and Transurals regions are more synchronous to the Pazyryk group barrows.

The Wikipedia page on the Scythians also references an article that seems to confirm that Ashkenazi “Jews” originate from Turkey, and are descendants from the Scythians.
    According to geneticist Eran Elhaik, the word Ashkenaz comes from the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian name for the Scythians - Ashguza. He places the original homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews in north-east Turkey and a region to the north of the Black sea.
    The genetic modelling was based on DNA from 367 Jews of northern and eastern European origin and over 600 non-Jewish people mainly from Europe and western Asia.

Three still-surviving Turkish villages – Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – were part of the original Ashkenazic homeland.
    Over 90% of the ancestors of Ashkenazi Jews are Greeks, Iranians and others who colonised what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were converted to Judaism. Around the first few centuries AD, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

From the 690s AD onwards, because of anti-Jewish persecution by the Christian Byzantine Empire, large numbers of Jews fled across the Black Sea to a more friendly state – the Turkic-ruled Khazar Empire with its large Slav and other populations.
    When the Khazar Empire declined in or around the 11th century, some of the Jewish population migrated west into Central Europe: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a6992076.html

In the Tenach (Old Testament) and the New Testament, Scythians are mentioned 3 times.

2 Maccabees 4:47
    Insomuch that he discharged Menelaus from the accusations, who notwithstanding was cause of all the mischief: and those poor men, who, if they had told their cause, yea, before the Scythians, should have been judged innocent, them he condemned to death.
    3 Maccabees 7:5
    These friends also drove them along in chains, treating them harshly as slaves, or rather, as traitors. Without any investigation or trial they attempted to destroy them, displaying a cruelty more savage than the barbarians from Scythia.
    Colossians 3:11

Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-01-2017 at 09:43 AM.

I’ve found an article with 10 interesting facts about Scythians.
    Scythians wore tattoos as a sign of their nobility. These days it’s very “hip” to get a “cool” tattoo (in imitation of the Dragons?).
    A strange tale is that when the Scythian warriors faced an army of Amazon women, they defeated them not by fighting, but by seducing them (with their irresistible charm?): http://listverse.com/2010/01/05/top-...the-scythians/

The Greek historian Herodotus (480 - 430 BC) is one of the earliest written sources on the Scythians: https://www.metmuseum.org/pubs/bulle...f.bannered.pdf
    64. In what concerns war, their customs are the following. The Scythian soldier drinks the blood of the first man he overthrows in battle. Whatever number he slays, he cuts off all their heads, and carries them to the king; he forfeits all claim if he does not produce a head. In order to strip the skull of its covering, he makes a cut round the head above the ears, and, laying hold of the scalp, shakes the skull out; then with the rib of an ox he scrapes the scalp clean of flesh, and softening it by rubbing between the hands, uses it thenceforth as a napkin. The Scyth is proud of these scalps, and hangs them from his bridle-rein; the greater the number of such napkins that a man can show, the more highly is he esteemed among them. Many make themselves cloaks, like the sheepskins of our peasants, by sewing a quantity of these scalps together. Others flay the right arms of their dead enemies, and make of the skin, which is stripped off with the nails hanging to it, a covering for their quivers. Now the skin of a man is thick and glossy, and would in whiteness surpass almost all other hides. Some even flay the entire body of their enemy, and, stretching it upon a frame, carry it about with them wherever they ride. Such are the Scythian customs with respect to scalps and skins.
    65. The skulls of their enemies, not indeed of all, but of those whom they most detest, they treat as follows. Having sawn off the portion below the eyebrows, and cleaned out the inside, they cover the outside with leather. When a man is poor, this is all that he does; but if he is rich, he also lines the inside with gold: in either case the skull is used as a drinking cup. They do the same with the skulls of their own kith and kin if they have been at feud with them, and have vanquished them in the presence of the king. When strangers whom they deem of any account come to visit them, these skulls are handed round, and the host tells how that these were his relations who made war upon him, and how that he got the better of them; all this being looked upon as proof of bravery.
    (…)
    70. Oaths among the Scyths are accompanied with the following ceremonies: a large earthen bowl is filled with wine, and the parties to the oath, wounding themselves slightly with a knife or an awl, drop some of their blood into the wine; then they plunge into the mixture a scimitar, some arrows, a battle-axe, and a javelin, all the while repeating prayers; lastly the two contracting parties drink each a draught from the bowl, as do also the chief men among their followers.
    (…)
    106. The manners of the Man-eaters are more savage than those of any other race. They neither observe justice, nor are governed by any laws. They are nomads, and their dress is Scythian; but the language which they speak is peculiar to themselves. Unlike any other nation in these parts, they are cannibals.

In the St. George chapel, home to the Order of the Garter, the sword, helm, crest, crown, heraldic banner and coat of arms for each member is displayed.
    See the crest of a green snake (dragon) of the Duke of Devonshire (Andrew Cavendish).

On the roof of St. George chapel, 76 statues representing the 14 heraldic Queen’s beasts are shown, including the lion and dragon.
    Also in Hampton Court Palace, the Royal beasts are shown, see the Red dragon of Wales.

In Oxford (home of the legendary University), there is a Dragon School: https://www.dragonschool.org/the-school/welcome.html

Cadmus and Warmians

I’ve found 2 good (mythological) stories on dragons on the Gnosticwarrior.com site – Cadmus and Warmians.

Cadmus
    Cadmus consulted an oracle in Delphi, which ordered him to give up his quest and follow a special cow, with a half moon on her flank, and build a town on the spot where she would lie down exhausted.
    At the moment that Cadmus intended to sacrifice the cow to Athena, some of his companions were slain by the spring's guardian water-dragon at the nearby Ismenian spring. Cadmus in turn killed the dragon.
    Athena then told him to sow the dragon’s teeth in the ground, from which sprang a race of fierce armed men, called the Spartoi (sown). Cadmus threw stone among them, which caused them to fight one another. When only 5 of them were still alive Cadmus told them to stop fighting. These 5 assisted him to build the Cadmeia or citadel of Thebes, and became the founders of the noblest families of that city.
    See Cadmus and the dragon, on an amphora from Euboea at the Louvre (ca. 560–50 BC).

Cadmus was deeply troubled over killing the sacred dragon, and one day remarked that if the gods were so enamoured of the life of a serpent, he might as well wish that life for himself. Immediately he began to grow scales and change in form. His wife, Harmonia, thereupon begged the gods to share her husband's fate, which they granted.
    In another version of this story, the bodies of Cadmus and his wife were changed after their deaths. In Euripides’ The Bacchae, Cadmus is given a prophecy by Dionysus that both he and his wife will be turned into snakes for a period before eventually being brought to live among the blest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadmus

Warmians
    In Old Prussia (these days called Poland) in the 14th century, there was a mythical dragon king named Warmo who ruled over the Warmians (or Warmi) that lived in Warmia. Warmians translates worm people, a big worm looks like a snake, so one could translate “Warmians” with “serpents” or “dragons”.
    According to legend, there once live a dragon there that devoured women, children and animals. Many knights died trying to defeat the dragon, until one knight finally succeeded.
    The Warmian tribe was conquered by the Catholic crusaders of “The Order of Brothers of the German House of Saint Mary” in Jerusalem. These were Teutonic knights under the command of the Pope, who converted the Warmians to Christianity: https://gnosticwarrior.com/the-drago...d-prussia.html

Orneta (in German: Wormditt) was the small town in northern Poland, in the Warmian Masurian Voivodeship where, according to legend, lived the dragon that devoured animals, women and children.
    Wormditt, was first mentioned in 1308: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orneta

Orneta's coat of arms depicts the worm (English: worm or dragon). The oldest image of Orneta's crest is from the sealing wax on a document from 1388.
    It represents the dragon biting its own tail.

De Vere wrote a book about the Order of the dragon: From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells – The dragon legacy. It shows beyond any doubt that this is still an active society: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dr...goncourt02.htm
    The Order of the dragon appears to be some Order for people enjoying themselves dressing up, and endulging themselves in Satanic rituals...
    I’ve found a longer version of De Vere’s book (13.4 MB); Nicholas de Vere – The Dragon legacy (2004): http://sirius-star.ro/wp-content/upl...as-de-Vere.pdf

I couldn’t motivate myself to really read this book (although I have ordered the book, in paper form), as I had already read the earlier, shorter draft of his book. It’s not a “text” document, but images of the pages, which makes reading less easy (in my opinion) and certainly makes it more time-consuming to summarise.
    There isn’t a single reference in the whole book...

One of the interesting (bizarre) claims by Nicholas de Vere, for example on pages 224-227 and 365-368, is that the tale of Robin Hood was based on the real “Robin Hood or Robert Hod”; in “Hinduism he is also the Lord of the Forest as Vishnu”?!?
    When I read this at first, I thought that this is ridiculous, but after further deliberation I think this isn’t as farfetched as it looks. If I understand correctly, Nicholas de Vere even claimed to descend from Robin Hood...

There aren’t many pictures in the De Vere book.
    On pages 126-129 are some pictures with an explanation on amongst others the swastika, hexagram and Skull & Bones symbols.
    According to De Vere, the hexagram (Star of David) is really another form of the swastika. While the hexagram also represents Skull & Bones (“male” Skull, and “female” Bones).

The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit word svastika. It wasn’t only a symbol in Hinduism, India but was also used in other parts of the world.

Here’s an early image of the ouroboros, from the 11 century BC, Egypt.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-14-2018 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Postimage.org changed URLs

Merovingian, Carolingian, Davidian

I think that I’ve finally found the bottom line of what these “illuminati bloodlines” are about...

Three bloodlines are the most important: Merovingian, Carolingian, and Davidic of the tribe of Judah (Plantagenet is another bloodline that could be worth investigating).
    These 3 bloodlines all descend from the Khazars, Scythians, Ashkenazis. Only the Davidians, who claim to descend from King David from the Tenach (Old Testament), say they’re Jews. That they descend from David is just as preposterous as the Merovingian claim to descend from Jesus Christ (according to the New Testament, Jesus Christ belonged to the tribe of Judah). The lion is the heraldic symbol of the Davidic bloodline. The Rockefellers claim to descend from David...
    There is also a line to the Armenians. Through the Armenian Jews the double-headed eagle of the Mamikonians became the heraldic symbol of the Khazars.

Meroveus is the founding father of the Merovingian bloodline.
    In 754, Pope Zachary's successor, Pope Stephen II, crowned Pepin the Short (Pepin III) in the place of Childeric III. The Merovingians weren´t on good terms with the Vatican...
    Carolus (a.k.a. Charles or Karl) Martel (686 - 741) founded the Carolingian Empire, named after him.

For the short explanation of what this means, see the following picture.
    In this picture Rabbi Makhir of the Davidic bloodline, is called Theuderic IV, who married the daughter of King Charles Martel, Princess Alda, a.k.a. Aldana, a.k.a. Aida, a.k.a. Aude of Toulouse.
    Makhir and Alda (715-804) were the parents of Guillaume de Toulouse de Gellone (a.k.a. William of Orange) and Ida Redburga, who married Egbert of Wessex, later King of England (not in this picture). All the leading European aristocratic families are Carolingians. There were some marriages with the Merovingians.

Nicholas de Vere called the elite of the Scythians: dragons, vampires, witches, and the grail bloodline (which according to De Vere mean the same)...
    The Merovingians were originally known as the Sicambrians. It is believed that the Merovingians descended from the Tribe of Benjamin, who had entered Greece as Cadmus and Danaaus (Tribe of Dan).
    According to Eldad ha-Dani, a Jewish traveller of the ninth century, and also the Cochin Scroll, the Khazars were remnants of Simeon and Manasseh. According to a letter of King Joseph, the Khazars descend from the Tribe of Simeon, who had been assimilated into the Edomites.
    In the following picture, the red arrows show the Scythians’ migration to Europe from 721 BC. I doubt the green arrows, as I think that the Scythians were really Turks...

The Kingdom of the Franks is where the Carolingian bloodline originated (although one could say that they had parents...). At one time this consisted of what is now called France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, half of Italy, and a small part of North Spain.

Rabbi Makhir (720-803), a.k.a. Theuderic IV, a.k.a. Natronai al-Makir Judiarch of Narbonne, a.k.a. Makhir of the Caliph, was a “Jewish” Exilarch from Baghdad (maybe he was an Ashkenazi “Turk”), who brought with him the teachings of the Kaballah. Makhir came to France probably at the request of Charles Martel, who named him King of the Jews...
    Rabbi Makhir ruled over an area called Septimania (a.k.a. Languedoc), in the South of France, his descendants and followers, were known as Cathars...
    Dagobert's son, Sigisbert, was an ancestor of Guillaume de Gellone (755-812). De Gellone followed his father Makhir as the ruler of Septimania. He was followed by Godfroi de Bouillon, who captured Jerusalem during the Crusades.
    Charlemagne, grandson of Martel, together with the husband of Alda, Rabbi Makhir, founded the Holy Roman Empire (founded by “Jews”...).
    https://herebedragons.weebly.com/davidic.html
    https://herebedragons.weebly.com/mer...n-origins.html (archived here: http://archive.is/G69W9)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-23-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The current day Rothschild coat of arms shows the black phoenix twice, twice the 5 arrows, a white unicorn, gold lion, red beast, a pentagram, and the motto Concordia, Integritas, Industria.

It is interesting to note the forward-facing helms, indicating royalty. This is no happenstance occurrence.

For example, one of my two inherited arms (grandma and grandpa were count and countess) has such a helm, but cocked to one side, indicating that the family is high nobility but not royal-high. Back in the day, to incorporate such an element without authority would be to make a claim to which one is not entitled, which would likely result in forfeit of whatever titles one might otherwise hold. So far as I am aware, no noble would have dared such a thing.

So then either the Rothschilds are just putting on airs with window dressing in an age where such titles and heir symbols mean nothing, legally and lawfully speaking, or the message is clear and unmistakable and the bearer of something of real force and power. I somehow doubt the former case carries the real weight. People in such positions have no need for auto-stroking of their egos. Indeed, if they are nominally intelligent and smart, they shun the attention because they know exactly who they are.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast