Given the steady drumbeat of accusations against Russia over the past 8 months with - with no evidence presented what-so-ever - I'd like to take a moment to reflect on some of the things I don't see Putin's Russian Federation do.

I don't see Putin's Russia interfering with foreign elections.

I don't see Putin's Russia interfering with foreign elections - not in the USA, not in Azerbaijan, not anywhere. I'm not claiming it's impossible that they have, but if the rabidly anti-Russia media with their Deep State friends can't dig-up any evidence to splash on the nightly news... it's a good bet there isn't any.

I don't see Putin's Russia accusing foreign countries of manufacturing WMDs with fabicated evidence.

I don't see Putin's Russia explicitly threatening to nuke other countries with "All options are on the table." rhetoric.

I don't see Putin's Russia imposing blockades and economic sanctions which kill hundreds of thousands of children.

I don't see Putin's Russia fielding a globe-spanning fleet of 19 aircraft carriers (11 super carriers) and support ships capable of engaging multiple countries at once.

I don't see Putin's Russia occupying 63 foreign countries with 700-800 military bases and installations holding a quarter of a million military personell.

I don't see Putin's Russia installing anti-ballistic missile systems into countries bordering the US which are intended to facilitate a nuclear first-strike.

I don't see Putin's Russia engineering coup d'etats in countries neighboring the US - or anywhere else, for that matter.

I don't see Putin's Russia arming terrorists and jihadis in other countries with a billion dollars of weaponry yearly.

I don't see Putin's Russia spraying foreign nations with hundreds of tons of atomized depleted uranium (nuclear waste with a half-life of billions of years), cursing generations of babies with horrific birth defects.

I don't see Putin's Russia murdering carelessly targeted individuals (with over 80% collateral damage) in defenseless countries via drone strikes.

I don't see Putin's Russia orchestrating false-flag sarin nerve gas attacks in other countries and blaming it on their government.

I don't see Putin's Russia explicitly making a policy of allowing torture of prisoners of war and abducted foreign nationals.

I don't see Putin's Russia using their army to defend thousands of acres of foreign opium fields, supporting brutal drug lords and international narco-terrorism while running airlifts to import the drugs into their own country.

I don't see Putin's Russia tapping the internet backbones and phone networks to scoop-up most of the planet's transmissions.

I don't see Putin's Russia forcing electronics manufacturers to implement hardware and software backdoors in computers and televisions and network switches.

And lastly, I don't see Putin's Russia starting wars.