Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: I will be on the radio today to defend James Madison

  1. #1

    Angry I will be on the radio today to defend James Madison

    UPDATE! I am coming on early at 5pm central today.

    I will be a tour de force on the radio after 6pm central on Thursday, June 1, to defend the honor of James Madison and argue to retain the name of James Madison Memorial High School in Madison, Wisconsin.

    Nothing rankles me quicker or raises my ire faster than a slight against the impeccable character of James Madison!

    Someone or some group wants to erase the author of the Bill-of-Rights from the pages of history and take down his name. This is outrageous!

    Please tune into the Mitch Henck show live or podcast at:

    http://madisontalks.com/

    UPDATE! I am coming on early at 5pm central today.
    Last edited by Galileo Galilei; 06-01-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    Knowledge is Liberty!




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    UPDATE! I am coming on early at 5pm central today.
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  4. #3

    Default

    Student Petitions for School’s Name Change: Slave Owner James Madison’s Name Means Black Students ‘Unsafe’

    A student at James Madison Memorial High School in Madison, Wisconsin is seeking to change the name of the school, citing that President James Madison was a slave owner, a fact she says makes the school “unsafe” for black students.

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...udents-unsafe/
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  5. #4

    Default

    Good luck! It's hard to defend him if your opponent is intimately familiar with him. (few are, so you should be okay)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    …student at James Madison Memorial High School… change… name of… school… Madison… slave owner… says… school “unsafe” for black students.
    The prima facie logic FAIL is so great, how is it that this "student" is being afforded this much attention? Better she douse herself in gasoline and light a match, for all the waste of gasoline it would represent.

    "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty - and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  7. #6

    Default

    Will you be recording this or can you record it? I will be working at that time. I would really like to hear it.

    Also, good luck! Crush those deadbeats!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.



    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The prima facie logic FAIL is so great, how is it that this "student" is being afforded this much attention? Better she douse herself in gasoline and light a match, for all the waste of gasoline it would represent.
    That goes to far what you say. I disagree with her opinion.
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Good luck! It's hard to defend him if your opponent is intimately familiar with him. (few are, so you should be okay)
    I am an expert on James Madison, my opponent is not. Will run circles around him.
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Will you be recording this or can you record it? I will be working at that time. I would really like to hear it.

    Also, good luck! Crush those deadbeats!
    They post the podcast shortly after 7pm. It is easy to find at top of homepage.
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Good luck! It's hard to defend him if your opponent is intimately familiar with him. (few are, so you should be okay)
    LOL , yeah I may remember him , he is that guy that got whipped by Canada .

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    That goes to far what you say. I disagree with her opinion.
    No, stupidity this deep stands in a class of its own.

    "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty - and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  13. #12

    Default

    Mitch talks with Rolf Lindgren about the call to change the name of James Madison Memorial High School because Madison owned slaves….Donald Trump drops out of the Paris Climate agreement. ..Mike Ciandella of the Media Research Center Talks about how The American Media is ignoring The collapse of Venezuela…

    http://madisontalks.com/podcast/06-0...k-show_hour-1/
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL , yeah I may remember him , he is that guy that got whipped by Canada .
    Injuns should be silent.

    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

    -Ibid.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Injuns should be silent.

    Justice for Madison Washington!
    Knowledge is Liberty!


  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    No, stupidity this deep stands in a class of its own.
    Not any more. You are hearkening back to times of old, stupidity such as this is becoming the norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

    Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

    Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

    Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

    Just answer the question. Which game is Trump playing?

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not any more. You are hearkening back to times of old, stupidity such as this is becoming the norm.
    Sadly, yes, but that doesn't qualify the perpetrators for self-immolation any less because of it.

    "The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty - and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    I am an expert on James Madison, my opponent is not. Will run circles around him.
    You could start with the fact that he's dead.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You could start with the fact that he's dead.
    James Madison's ideas live on! Liberty will survive!
    Knowledge is Liberty!







Similar Threads

  1. James Madison on the Dangers of War
    By Marenco in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 06:53 PM
  2. Barack Obama Is No James Madison
    By Galileo Galilei in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. James Madison Poem
    By Galileo Galilei in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 01:13 PM
  5. Video: James Madison Impersonator
    By Galileo Galilei in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •