Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well healed bachelors getting snipped

Well healed bachelors getting snipped

Hamptons bachelors are getting vasectomies so golddiggers can’t trap them

http://nypost.com/2017/05/27/hampton..._medium=NYPOST

The latest Hamptons summer accessory? A vasectomy.

When Scott, a male model who says he’s in his 30s, kicks off the Hamptons high season this weekend at his Sag Harbor waterfront house, the unattached hunk won’t have any reservations about hooking up with women he hardly knows.

“I had a vasectomy a few months ago. Having a house in the Hamptons and being fairly well-off, I’ve encountered some problems — women try to get pregnant,” said Scott, a regular on the society scene who earns a cool half-million a year.

He recalled sex partners who have lied to him about being on birth control. “It’s a trick. [They say] ‘I love you, [we] don’t need a condom.’ ”

Scott — who describes himself as “Tarzan with light eyes” — typically beds up to 10 different women per summer and estimates that 20 percent of the single ladies he encounters are looking to trap a rich guy with a baby.

The goal? At the very least: 18 to 21 years of child support and, in some instances, a green card for the mother, since their child would be born in the US. At best: Scott said, “Women want that Cinderella story [of happily ever after], but I’m noncommittal at this point in my life.”

Area urologists report that they’re seeing more well-off bachelors request vasectomies ahead of the Hamptons season. Matt — a divorced, 41-year-old Park Sloper who works in media and drives a Jaguar convertible — had his vasectomy performed four years ago “at the beginning of May in anticipation of the summer,” he said. It can take up to three months for sperm to be 100 percent eliminated, but for men who just can’t wait, an ejaculate test can determine if their system is cleared sooner.

“There’s a spike in single guys” who get the procedure in spring and early summer, said Dr. David Shusterman, a urologist in Midtown.

“They don’t want to be in the situation of being accused of fathering an unwanted baby,” said Dr. Joseph Alukal, a urologist at NYU. “That’s their fear — being told you’re paying for this kid until it’s [an adult].”

“This extortion happens all the time. Women come after them. [They get pregnant and] want a ransom payment,” said Shusterman. “Some guys do an analysis of the cost — for three days of discomfort [after a vasectomy], it’s worth millions of dollars to them.

“I never see a poor guy [asking] for a vasectomy,” he added. “Rich guys are a population that’s abused a lot.”

Just ask John, a 34-year-old bachelor who had the procedure this month. (He asked that his name be changed for professional reasons.)

The real-estate developer and Upper West Side resident — who said he can have a different sex partner in the Hamptons every weekend — doesn’t want a repeat of last summer, when a woman he met at a party tried to pull a fast one after sex.

She offered to dispose of the used condom, but when she was in the bathroom for a while, John got suspicious. He found the woman seated on the toilet and inserting his semen inside of her.

“She denied it, but she tried to get herself pregnant,” said John, who grabbed a towel and made her clean herself and then shower. “After that, I have to be a lot more careful.”

Especially now that he’s bought a $1.5 million Southampton house. “I’m a single guy doing well — more girls come along.” The vasectomy, he added, “is insurance.”

As added insurance, John has frozen his sperm in case he decides to one day have children with a woman he loves. Shusterman recommends this to his patients and points out that reversing a vasectomy has a success rate of about 50 percent.

“It’s not that they don’t want kids [someday],” he said. “They don’t want kids on other people’s terms.”

Manhattan matrimonial attorney Ira Garr said of such unplanned, paternity cases: “I deal with this every year. There’s potential to [have to] pay out a lot of money.”

It’s a foolproof way to fool around and not get in trouble.
    Child support is 17 percent of the father’s salary up to $400,000, after which the amount is at a judge’s discretion, according to Garr. For someone who makes $1 million a year, Garr estimates annual payments of $100,000 — a total of $2.1 million until the child turns 21. Meanwhile, a vasectomy is typically covered by insurance or costs $1,000 out of pocket.

Garr gave a thumbs-up to the bachelor snip: “It’s a foolproof way to fool around and not get in trouble.”

Alex, 37, already has two kids with his wife, but the health care administrator got a vasectomy late last year specifically so he could fool around — no strings attached — in the Hamptons. The Downtown Brooklyn man and his spouse of 10 years are in an open relationship, but he almost screwed things up last summer when he got stealthed by a comely Russian model he’d met at dinner in Southampton.

During sex, the woman pulled off his condom.

“I asked, ‘WTF?’ ” recalled Alex. But he didn’t stop the sex. Two weeks later, he got a call from the woman claiming she was pregnant.

“Could her motive have been to shake me down for child support? I don’t know. But it didn’t work, thank God,” said Alex, who never heard from the model again. “It was a wake-up call. It’s not like an STD you can treat. It’s a kid.”

He told his wife, who supported his decision to get the vasectomy shortly after.

The question remains: Surely there are women in the Hamptons looking for romance but not pregnancy?

Scott admitted that his choice of partners might be to blame. “If it’s that easy a lay, there are [probably] strings attached.”

But he’s not in a hurry to change things. In fact, he requested his last name be withheld so women wouldn’t know he’s “shooting blanks. They just might move on if they have the motive [to try to get pregnant].”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr Animal had a vasectomy.

Maybe he's looking for a sugar baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I think this is exactly what happens when the Government makes arrangements to become a Surrogate Husband.

- I now pronounce you State and Wife
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Scott — who describes himself as “Tarzan with light eyes” — typically beds up to 10 different women per summer and estimates that 20 percent of the single ladies he encounters are looking to trap a rich guy with a baby.
    Lol for anytime in human history except the last half decade anyone who read that would think Tarzan was trying to make lotsa babies. Maybe if a guy's so afraid of having kids he should just stop doing the physical action that results in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Lol for anytime in human history except the last half decade anyone who read that would think Tarzan was trying to make lotsa babies. Maybe if a guy's so afraid of having kids he should just stop doing the physical action that results in them.
    But he want's to be a playboy. These days, sex is not for procreation, but for the enjoyment of having sex.

I remember a guy who's ambition was to have sex with a few thousand women. After he accomplished his ambition, he took his own life, because "there was nothing left to live for."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I remember a guy who's ambition was to have sex with a few thousand women. After he accomplished his ambition, he took his own life, because "there was nothing left to live for."
    They have pills for that now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hmmm...well, between stories like this (which I have no doubt are more numerous than any of us imagine), the "Idiocracy" approach to having children, abortion and ho mosexuality, I guess it does not take a genius to figure out why the white birth rate is in negative numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hmmm...well, between stories like this (which I have no doubt are more numerous than any of us imagine), the "Idiocracy" approach to having children, abortion and ho mosexuality, I guess it does not take a genius to figure out why the white birth rate is in negative numbers.
    Same reason as white men are actively avoiding college: Risk Assesment!

The financial burden of college to train for jobs, of which, 25% of those jobs do not yet exist, then to be saddled with a lifetime of debt and only earn a minimal income (not minimum wage) and not work in the field one studied heavily for, men compare the benefits and risks of college and many have decided that the risks outweigh the potential benefits. Same thing applies with having kids. Its another Risk Assessment. Getting married also has a Reward / Risk evaluation scenario, and seeing as how many men are divorced by unfaithful women who only wanted a baby daddy, risk of going to jail / prison for unpaid child support, losing everything they acquire in their lifetime such as house / car / possessions, the Risks now outweigh the Benefits, and men are right to walk away in many situations.

Im not trying to say that all men are the victims, it comes on both sides, there are irresponsible hookup men who refuse to take responsibility for their actions, and there are irresponsible greedy women that also severely damage the reputation of good honest loyal women who are looking for long term stable relationships.

In 1960, 70% of adults were married. In 2017, that number has dropped to 35%. HALF. (might be off on the years) but marriage now seems to be shunned and avoided by the majority of people.

I really do think this is one of those big problems where the govt solution to the problem, as a society as a whole, is far worse than the original problem itself. Yes, the original problem of irresponsible parents (by either men or women) is highly destructive to an individual, where as govt intervention has only further enabled more problems by the removal of all consequences for irresponsible behaviors on both sides.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so 'healed' in the title was intentional, a double-entendre, amiright?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

“I never see a poor guy [asking] for a vasectomy,” he added. “Rich guys are a population that’s abused a lot.”
    Well poor guys probably don't have the money or think they have the money for it. But they still knock up broads and still get on the hook for child support which is even more of a burden on them than on a rich guy... and the cycle of poverty continues.

maybe we need a charity offering free vasectomies to poor guys.

If anything happens to Mrs O I doubt I will get any Sugar Babies . I cannot even remember that many names at my age .
    Do something Danke

Good?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Good?
    I get tickled thinking 'bout the women who think they can screw themselves into a pension....

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well poor guys probably don't have the money or think they have the money for it. But they still knock up broads and still get on the hook for child support which is even more of a burden on them than on a rich guy... and the cycle of poverty continues.

maybe we need a charity offering free vasectomies to poor guys.
    Yeah, Planned Parenthood should give those out for free.

t’s a foolproof way to fool around and not get in trouble.
    Not my kind of crowd. But I know a guy whose wife got pregnant years after he had a vasectomy. He never doubted for a minute it was his, but finally had a DNA test just to shut people up.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-contr...ncy-prevention

maybe we need a charity offering free vasectomies to poor guys
    ZPG? (zero population growth)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Not my kind of crowd. But I know a guy whose wife got pregnant years after he had a vasectomy. He never doubted for a minute it was his, but finally had a DNA test just to shut people up.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-contr...ncy-prevention
    So its not completely foolproof, but still just as effective or more than all other birth control procedures. Strange though, one not worrying about stds with loose women....

Don't give up your rubbers guys you could still get the clap.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Or worse.

So its not completely foolproof, but still just as effective or more than all other birth control procedures. Strange though, one not worrying about stds with loose women....
    About as effective as the pill.

I think a woman would tell a guy if she had any STDs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Then how do they get spread ?
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Then how do they get spread ?
    Guys think these?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have heard that syphilis makes women very horney.

I have heard that syphilis makes women very horney.

I have heard FRNs do that too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Is a Vasectomy Now the Only Way Men Can Be Truly Safe from Financial Extortion?

https://heatst.com/world/is-a-vasect...ial-extortion/

By Martin Daubney | 4:57 am, June 5, 2017

In some of the wealthiest neighbourhoods of the United States, a growing number of wealthy men are taking drastic measures.

A recent New York Post story – “Hamptons bachelors are getting vasectomies so gold diggers can’t trap them” – takes all we deem true about reproductive power – that women ultimately hold all the aces – and blows it out of the water.

It tells the calculated tales of four men – including a wealthy, promiscuous real estate developer who claims he caught a woman trying to inseminate herself from a condom she’d offered to flush away. “The vasectomy is insurance,” he says.

Dr. David Shusterman, a New York urologist who performs the procedures, explains: “There’s a spike in single guys who get the procedure in spring and early summer.

“This extortion happens all the time. Women come after them. They get pregnant and want a ransom payment.

“Some guys do an analysis of the cost. For three days of discomfort, it’s worth millions of dollars to them. I never see a poor guy asking for a vasectomy. Rich guys are a population that’s abused a lot”.

While a vasectomy might seem drastic, it is actually, erm, a snip compared with 21 years’ child maintenance payments that can total over $2 million for a man earning $1million per year.

For most American men, child support is 17% of the father’s salary up to $400,000.

Meanwhile, as a vasectomy is typically covered by insurance, or costs $1,000. For men who want to remain childless, this is a no-brainer.

You might dismiss these stories as urban myths.

But those of us who follow the men’s rights scene have heard such tales for years.

Since the advent of the Pill in the 1960s, many men feel the reproductive game is stacked against them. The pre-emptive vasectomy is that game’s dramatic finale.

“Factual feminist” Christie Hoff Sommers gave these men a voice in her classic book The War Against Boys.

Milo Yiannopoulos took this further with his essay “The Sexodus” that told of thousands of men globally “checking out” of relationships and sex, retreating into porn and video games.

When I infiltrated the MGTOW – Men Going Their Own Way – scene in the UK for The Sunday Times, I discovered a world of men who not only reject sex, but fear it.

However, among those who still want no-strings sex, pre-emptive vasectomies were routinely discussed on MGTOW forums.

On Reddit men’s rights forums, you can easily find droves of men who’ve had defensive vasectomies. This is happening.

Ironically, this notion – of privileged white men taking control of their reproductive destinies – has given some feminists the willies.

Why? After all, you could argue these men are taking the central feminist doctrine of “my body, my choice” and making it their own.

Taking control of your fertility is rightly seen as empowering when it’s a woman’s choice. Yet in doing the same these men are being ridiculed as pathetic, and were widely mocked on social media.

In response to the Post article, psychologist and best-selling author Dr Wednesday Martin saltily scoffed: “if these men are having vasectomies, it’s a good thing for the gene pool”.

Reared on the notion that postponing childbearing was solely a woman’s privilege, now the boot’s on the other foot, and the Sex & The City generation don’t like it up ‘em.

These voices aren’t just peeved by the notion of wealthy men ring-fencing their assets, privilege and power.

They detest the core notion that perhaps men don’t want sex to be about procreation, but merely recreation.

Moreover, these men aren’t just making financial decisions. Many of them have seen other men, and especially their fathers or friends’ fathers, nailed to the floor by punitive family, divorce and child custody courts. It’s left them scared.

Worse, some have experienced father figures committing suicide under the strain of it all (divorced men in their 40s are the largest drivers of the boom in male suicide, which kills more men under 50 than anything else).

These men don’t want to walk in their father’s shoes; to dress in dead men’s suits. They want to stand alone, as masters of their own destinies.

Driven by feminist-leaning ideologists, this is the bed the liberal West made. Why are we so surprised that an increasing number of men simply don’t want to lie in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah, Planned Parenthood should give those out for free.
    Misogynist!

Patriarchy put sex to work.

Doing what, you may ask? This:

Bring back patriarchy. Or we lose it all. Our choice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast