Thread: Hillary Had Another Coughing Fit - Blamed Allergies Again

Hillary Had Another Coughing Fit - Blamed Allergies Again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder when Obamacare is going to kick in for her?

Wasn't she supposedly dying during the campaign? Can't believe major networks didn't carry this story.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-28-2017 at 12:59 PM.

i watched 30 secs.

i assume she lived?

Is that why President Cheeto couldn't walk with the rest of the G7 leaders and had to take a golf cart? You know, our actual President?

"The six are planning to put pressure on Mr Trump over his opposition to free trade and efforts to combat climate change. They walked the 700 yards from the traditional G7 group photo, taken at a Greek amphitheatre, to a piazza in the hilltop town, but Mr Trump stayed behind until he could take a seat in the electric vehicle."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...cart-hhprv8r7b

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Is that why President Cheeto couldn't walk with the rest of the G7 leaders and had to take a golf cart? You know, our actual President?

"The six are planning to put pressure on Mr Trump over his opposition to free trade and efforts to combat climate change. They walked the 700 yards from the traditional G7 group photo, taken at a Greek amphitheatre, to a piazza in the hilltop town, but Mr Trump stayed behind until he could take a seat in the electric vehicle."

fake news.

next.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    fake news.
    I see. Do you have any evidence that Trump actually DID walk with the rest of the G7 leaders? There are no pictures of him walking with them, only pictures of them walking without him. Everything is fake news when it doesn't come from Fox or Drudge, right? Heh.

I see. Do you have any evidence that Trump actually DID walk with the rest of the G7 leaders? There are no pictures of him walking with them, only pictures of them walking without him. Everything is fake news when it doesn't come from Fox or Drudge, right? Heh.
    UK times is commie propaganda outlet rag.... Interesting you quote them.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 05-28-2017 at 04:02 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    UK times is commie propaganda outlet rag.... Interesting you quote them.
    What's interesting about it? Are you trying to infer that I am a communist? You'll have to help me, I'm unable to see the propaganda in the statement that Trump didn't walk with the rest of the group and instead waited to take a cart. You called it fake news, are you stating that didn't happen?

Meh. I've actually had this myself lately. It's been a really bad year for allergies. IDK if she's lying, but it's plausible. Has she had allergy problems during speaking engagements in the past? If not, it's probably just a made up excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

On an unrelated note, saw the movie Secret Soldiers of Benghazi recently. There was tragic dramatic scene where ambassdor Stevens and handful of special forces try desperately to call for help from the safe room at Benghazi compound as terrorists are knocking at the safe room metal door. They can see on security cameras that attackers are lighting up gasoline outside the door and thick dark smoke starts to creep up from under door slot. Then it goes all dark in smoke and only coughing can be heard.

SICK HILLARY Wears Rumored Anti-Seizure Sunglasses At Chappaqua Memorial Day Parade

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/sick-hillary-wears-rumored-anti-seizure-sunglasses-chappaqua-memorial-day-parade-photo/

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Wasn't she supposedly dying during the campaign? Can't believe major networks didn't carry this story.
    Strawman. Nobody said she was dying. They said she was concealing a health issue. This adds evidence to that.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Meh. I've actually had this myself lately. It's been a really bad year for allergies. IDK if she's lying, but it's plausible. Has she had allergy problems during speaking engagements in the past? If not, it's probably just a made up excuse.
    She does this year round. She blamed allergies, then pneumonia. Some of feel it's probably the side effect of a medication.

[IMG][/IMG]
    You know he rides on a golf cart then as well, right?

Is that why President Cheeto couldn't walk with the rest of the G7 leaders and had to take a golf cart?]
    He's 70 something years old. He probably couldn't keep up the pace and knows enough to catch a break when he can. Not wanting to pass out in public and knowing his limits.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She does this year round. She blamed allergies, then pneumonia. Some of feel it's probably the side effect of a medication.
    It may be; but at the end of last week tree pollen levels here in the NE were obscenely high, just saying.

He's 70 something years old. He probably couldn't keep up the pace and knows enough to catch a break when he can. Not wanting to pass out in public and knowing his limits.
    He's only one year older than Clinton- 70 vs 69. Is he too hiding health issues? Should we care if Clinton has allergies or not?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-30-2017 at 02:48 PM.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...12706275741696
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He's only one year older than Clinton- 70 vs 69. Is he too hiding health issues? Should we care if Clinton has allergies or not?
    We? You didn't care about it then, and I doubt you do now. I cared about it then, and I care about it now.

If Trump had crumpled on a gorgeous fall day, then blamed several ailments, finally landing on some weird version of pneumonia that only takes a few hours to recover from, I'd probably care about that too. But he didn't. So I don't.

We? You didn't care about it then, and I doubt you do now. I cared about it then, and I care about it now.

If Trump had crumpled on a gorgeous fall day, then blamed several ailments, finally landing on some weird version of pneumonia that only takes a few hours to recover from, I'd probably care about that too. But he didn't. So I don't.
    I am sure she is touched by your concern about her health. Especially since she isn't running for any office or in charge of anything and will have no impact on anything but herself. People had fun with Trump's sniffles too. And yes, some did suggest Clinton was dying. http://www.catholic.org/news/politic...y.php?id=70289

http://www.sbs.com.au/comedy/article...on-close-death

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=443_1485524707

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-30-2017 at 04:04 PM.

////
    Do something Danke