Thread: Myth-Busters: The Hysteria Over Budget "Cuts"

Myth-Busters: The Hysteria Over Budget "Cuts"

Ron Paul Liberty Report:
    An American businessman is elected to head a bankrupt government. Instead of using business sense, the new president decides to increase both government spending and debt! Meanwhile, even though spending is increasing, his opponents are hysterically up in arms about "unconscionable cuts"! Ron Paul speaks truth about the insanity on today's Myth-Busters.

Plymouth Colony for the win -and so much more. This is an exceptional episode, thank you Ron Paul Liberty Report!

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love Ron but he's not the best talky person.
    >_<

Have no fear. Somone will be along momentarily to Trumpsplain how terribly wrong Ron is on this, and how spending increases actually constitue massive cuts. The deep state is going down.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul