Thread: OH Man Calls Animal Control to Save Baby Rabbits, Ofc. Bashes Their Heads In in Front of Him

OH Man Calls Animal Control to Save Baby Rabbits, Ofc. Bashes Their Heads In in Front of Him

Some might say this doesn't fit in with the forum topic, since animals don't have "rights", but I think it does, since it shows the mindset of law enforcement (and animal control is part of that bunch).

It shows that .gov enforcers aren't the solution to every little thing. I'm guessing this was a combination of being a "I don't have time for this" sort of thing and the officer being a creep who loves killing.

If the guy wanted to save the bunnies he should have done it himself, or called a civilian rescue group, instead of calling the police (he called them first, they sent the dog catcher).

This officer previously shot a baby racoon and kittens in front of children ...

http://www.wkyc.com/mb/news/local/lo...nies/442838540

NORTH RIDGEVILLE - The city of North Ridgeville has reportedly fired an animal control officer after allegations that he killed several bunnies.

According to The Chronicle-Telegram, Officer Barry Accorti was fired by the city Wednesday.

Accorti was accused of smashing the heads of five baby rabbits after a man found them in his girlfriend's yard.

The man, identified as Sheldon Jones, told WKYC Wednesday that he was mowing the lawn when he realized he had accidentally killed one of the bunnies. Jones said he called police and Accorti was sent to his house.

"When he got here... didn't exchange five words with me... took the rabbits to the tail gate of his truck and smashed their heads down one after the other," Jones said.

It's not the first time Accorti has faced accusations of improperly killing baby animals. He allegedly shot a baby raccoon in front of children in 2013 and was accused of shooting kittens in front of children the following year.

snip
    Last edited by SeanTX; 05-25-2017 at 07:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That motherfucker!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

I would imagine he felt threatened and feared for his safety and the safety of the community. This was a split second decision. It is not possible to play Monday morning quarterback in this situation.

I had that problem once and my dog went out and finished them off. He seemed to enjoy eating them. No need to call anybody.

Ok, the dog catcher is a former detective and SWAT commander, that explains some things. I'll bet he sent lots of dogs off to doggy heaven too when he was a cop (and even more in the new job) :

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-...-front-of-kids
    A Year After Shooting Five Kittens, North Ridgeville Officer Back In News For Shooting Young Raccoon In Front of Kids
    Posted By Doug Brown on Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM

North Ridgeville humane officer Barry Accorti has a penchant for blasting helpless animals in front of people. Last June, the former detective and SWAT team commander made headlines after a homeowner discovered a feral cat and her five kittens, leading to Accorti pulling out his gun and shooting them all, sending them "to kitty heaven" because the animal shelter was full.

A year later, Accorti is back in the news for allegedly blasting a trapped baby raccoon in front of three little kids. sad.

Anybody that thinks its wrong to grab a varmint and smash its damn head on the tailgate of a pickup can get the hell out.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "That rabbit's dynamite!"

"Break out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch." "Call Brother Maynard!"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember the baby raccoon, unless I'm thinking of another government whore shooting baby animals in front of children.

Cowards.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I would imagine he felt threatened and feared for his safety and the safety of the community. This was a split second decision. It is not possible to play Monday morning quarterback in this situation.
    Aaaand, this goes here..

"The Patriarch"