Thread: Sen. Rand Paul on "Fox & Friends" - May 24, 2017

Sen. Rand Paul on "Fox & Friends" - May 24, 2017

Sen. Rand Paul on "Fox & Friends" - May 24, 2017

Discusses Saudi arms deal and illegal domestic government spying. Interesting new information: any domestic phone call or electronic communication that even mentions a targeted or high profile foreigner (keyword) is flagged. Mention "Assad", and your communication is flagged.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great interview.

"If it turns out that the intelligence agency were being used for political purposes, it will dwarf all the other stories"

It should be every persons duty to type or say trigger words over an over again to flood the intel. Assad. Assad. Assad.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It should be every persons duty to type or say trigger words over an over again to flood the intel. Assad. Assad. Assad.
    You've just increased their budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    They already have plenty of storage space, so that won't effect anything. A human probably would never look at it unless you are accused of a federal crime, or you get on their radar somehow, like running for office.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bump.

Killing it like always, Rand. #TruthtoPower

Oh yeah. Assad. Bin Laden. Isis. Target. IED. Explosion. Jihad.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope