Thread: It's been Greenlit.................

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's been Greenlit.................

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...ays-tom-cruise

Remember the epic intro of the original?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL...saw that movie and started flight lessons a week later.

Ah yoot.

And my first thought was, oh god no...but after seeing this...I'm willing to give it a chance.

And read the last line...look what he's starring in next...have keep an eye out for that.

Tom Cruise has revealed that he’s keen to star in Top Gun 2 but only if the film avoids relying on CG effects.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...gi-on-the-jets

“If I can figure it out, if all of us can figure it out, it’d be fun to do, I’d like to fly those jets again, but we got to do all the jets practical, no CGI on the jets,” he said to Extra. “I’m saying right now no CGI on the jets. If we can figure all that out, and the Department of Defense will allow us to do it, that would be fun.”

It’s already been revealed that the film will revolve around the clash between traditional aviation and unmanned drones.

Producer David Ellison also added that it will be in 3D and shot for Imax.

The script is currently being written by Justin Marks, who was responsible for Streetfighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, a film which has a 6% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It was originally being developed by the late Tony Scott.

Reports also suggest that Cruise would like Prince Harry to cameo in the film because of his “real experience and knowledge of flying in combat”.

After the release of the fifth Mission: Impossible film, which the Guardian’s Henry Barnes called “slick with silliness”, Cruise will next be seen in Mena, as a pilot who works for the CIA and as a drug runner.

Danger zone. $#@! yea
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think the remake was better. I am sure they will also follow with an extra sequel (or two).

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL...saw that movie and started flight lessons a week later.

Ah yoot.
    not surprised.