Thread: Trump's Orb Is Nothing More Than A TV Remote For Giant Threat Fusion Center

Exclamation Trump's Orb Is Nothing More Than A TV Remote For Giant Threat Fusion Center

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because the Fusion Centers Work so well here.

Think Ferguson
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Can't watch videos...what is this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's a fancy version of a ribbon cutting ceremony for their new fusion center, touching the orb a symbolic way to power it on.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Hopefully the Saudis can use this new technology to defeat Islamist terror once and for all.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's a fancy version of a ribbon cutting ceremony for their new fusion center, touching the orb a symbolic way to power it on.
    In what symbolic system?
    This is still terminally creepy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It ties into the global surveillance grid.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If I were to design a TV remote, it wouldn't look like that, unless I intended some kind of symbolic significance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politi...-saudi-arabia/

Saudi Arabia rolled out the red carpet for US President Donald Trump on his inaugural overseas trip, but a moment involving a glowing orb had observers scratching their heads.

Trump attended the opening of the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology on Sunday alongside his host, Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, reported the state-run Saudi Press Agency.

As the lights dimmed, the three leaders officially "activated" the new center by placing their hands on an illuminated globe as a four-minute introduction video displayed on large screens behind them, according to local media.

At the center of the facility, massive screens monitor and display real-time online extremist activity while over 200 data analysts work on individual desktops nearby, the Saudi Gazette reported.

The new counter-terrorism center, known as Etidal, tweeted from its official account that it is designed to bring "prime technology together with Saudi expertise and international partnership to eradicate extremism."

State photographers were on hand to capture the moment, which quickly spawned memes from social media users who likened the US President to everything from comic book characters to blockbuster movie villains.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-23-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Mordor-on-the-Potomac is allied with Far-Harad-on-the-Arabian-Peninsula.

The Orb is their Palantir ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Every time someone with impure motives touches the orb, a false flag occurs somewhere in the world... See it worked, a bomb went off in Manchester... or did it?...

Well, that's all a little bit creepy.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

So they wanted to "turn on" their giant spy system with an orb that looks like it belongs in some wizard movie and these people are supposed to be "spiritual" Muslims and Christians?? I must be dreaming. Surely I'm about to wake up any second...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

So what is this for? Seriously. Every time I think I've found an article, it ends up being satire...I think.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    So what is this for? Seriously. Every time I think I've found an article, it ends up being satire...I think.
    It was the opening of a Spy Center.. allegedly anti terrorism. (from folks that created it)

A Fusion Center to pool all their information.. Their "Eye of Sauron" .

Think NSA,CIA,MI6,Mossad,Savak,and the SS all rolled into one,, and in the hands of the most godless violent extremists in the world.

and some think it has no significance.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was the opening of a Spy Center.. allegedly anti terrorism. (from folks that created it)

A Fusion Center to pool all their information.. Their "Eye of Sauron" .

Think NSA,CIA,MI6,Mossad,Savak,and the SS all rolled into one,, and in the hands of the most godless violent extremists in the world.

and some think it has no significance.
    Draining that swamp...MAGA.

FFS...

Looks cool
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Because it needed clarification
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/jussikarlgren/st...07322689761280