Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester UK: Explosion , Multiple Fatalities Following Ariana Grande Show

Manchester UK: Explosion , Multiple Fatalities Following Ariana Grande Show

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...D=ansmsnnews11

BBC cites witness who say 20 to 30 people on the ground in UK's Manchester Arena

Sky News says UK bomb disposal team on site after incident at Mancester Arena

This is a breaking news update. Check back later for more.

EARLIER STORY: MANCHESTER, England, May 22 (Reuters) - A blast on Monday night at a concert in the northern English city of Manchester where U.S. singer Ariana Grande had been performing left an unknown number of people dead and injured, police said.
    Little girls.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/866797897781624832
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

- what cPuD posted

Twitter has me sobbing. People asking for information on kids who aren't answering their phones who were at the concert.

I suspect Methodist involvement.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

War is hell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

jeez. the facebook eyewitness account and pictures I just read and saw is sickening.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Hey prickfaces. You either (a) kill them all or (b) keep them out. The latter is the wiser decision.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BBC correspondent says death toll from blast in Manchester Arena now in double figures.

Latest: 19 killed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Hey prickfaces. You either (a) kill them all or (b) keep them out. The latter is the wiser decision.

Because abuse makes people more willing to listen?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because abuse makes people more willing to listen?
    If the label fits.........

I had a $#@!ing premonition about some $#@! happening today on the way to work with Trump at the wailing wall.. FFS...

If the label fits.........
    Everyone in Britain? because that is who your general comment is addressed to.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Everyone in Britain? because that is who your general comment is addressed to.
    Yes. They are sacrificing their fellow citizens for foolishness.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by angelatc; 05-22-2017 at 07:06 PM.

ROFL This is as almost bad as 'they hate us for our freedoms.'

Why are seemingly all the former Eastern Bloc nations so based? These are hardened people who seem more aware than their painfully soft Western Euro counterparts.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The talking heads are talking about how Islamic (Salafist) terrorist attacks are so symbolic, occurring on special dates, in special places, at special events.

Why did they choose Ariana Grande?

Yes. They are sacrificing their fellow citizens for foolishness.
    There are rumors and conspiracy theories that those at the highest levels of the power elite sacrifice children...does a children's concert apply?

There are plenty of other options. Most of those would call this attack an acceptable trade-off for their perceived agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    War is hell.
    UK has been out of Iraq/Afghan wars for years and did not join war in Syria and only offered verbal support for US mission there.

Edit to add: I stand corrected.

Corbyn links Manchester attack to foreign wars

By Associated Press
    May 26, 2017

LONDON — Four days after a suicide bombing plunged Britain into mourning, political campaigning resumed Friday for next month’s general election with the main opposition leader linking deadly terrorism at home to foreign wars like the one in Libya.
    Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn risked being assailed for politicizing the attack on Manchester Arena that killed 22 people by claiming in his first post-atrocity speech that his party would change Britain’s foreign policy if it takes power after the June 8 vote by abandoning the “war on terror.”

“Many experts, including professionals in our intelligence and security services have pointed to the connections between wars our government has supported or fought in other countries, such as Libya, and terrorism here at home,” he said as national campaigning resumed after a hiatus to honor the victims in the arena blast.

Salman Abedi, the bomber who struck the Ariana Grande concert on Monday night, had strong links to Libya. His parents had been born there before moving to Britain and he traveled there on occasion.

While Corbyn may face criticism for his comments, he is trying to win back the many Labour supporters who turned away from the party in the aftermath of then Prime Minister Tony Blair’s decision to back President George W. Bush in the 2003 Iraq war. More than 1 million protesters marched on Britain’s Parliament to condemn Blair’s move, which proved hugely controversial, in part because the case for war was built around the idea that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.
    When none were found, Blair faced widespread criticism and his popularity, which saw him lead the Labour Party to three straight election victories, eroded. There was then also heated criticism in some quarters that the July 7, 2005 public transport bombings in London came as a result of Britain’s involvement in the Iraq war.

The Labour Party under Corbyn has trailed Prime Minister Theresa May’s Conservatives in the polls, but has begun to make gains in the last week.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/corbyn-...-foreign-wars/

Related

History lessons are worth remembering.

Article: Ron Paul "Fight them over there vs. over here' a false choice"
    The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 1, 2009

British police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians
    06-03-2017

Manchester UK: Explosion , Multiple Fatalities Following Ariana Grande Show
    05-22-2017

Saturday, May 27, 2017
    The Manchester bombing is blowback from the West’s disastrous interventions and covert proxy wars

Corbyn links Manchester attack to foreign wars

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast