Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Manchester UK: Explosion , Multiple Fatalities Following Ariana Grande Show

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Born and raised in Manchester. His parents were from Libya.
    Thats about what I figured . Thanks Zip.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's comforting to know that the government is reading all of our internet communications to keep us safe. It really prevents terrorism.

They may have prevented this. If he had just flown a Nazi flag instead of an ISIS flag, then he would have been imprisoned.
    " A few years ago" . So , longstanding whack job ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    BOLOGNA

People want to change the narrative now that Trump is proven a milquetoast bootlicker.

The supposed "smart people" (amongst the Trump supporters) supported him because he was an alpha male winner, who wasn't going to take no crap from nobody gosh darn it! His big penis-like hotels and hot wife and say-what-he-wants attitude were outward evidence that he will bring true power back to the White House!

Paul was the principled candidate. Now that Trump has been shown a weak person people want to change the narrative that Trump was attractive for his principled stances and statesmanship and he's a victim of the deep state.

Cry me an f'in river.

The Trump Trumpists loved was shown to be a thin-skinned coward, and now they want to re-write history at his eulogy to save face for supporting him.
    Yup... the Trumpists were sold a bill of goods that were counterfeit and now they are tying to make it fit. I told those I knew about how this was going to work out but none of them believed me. They were fooled again. By a TV personality no less (imagine that - an actor acting...)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Thats about what I figured . Thanks Zip.
    The following is about what I figured. Bolding and parenthetical snark mine.

THE KEY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ABEDI FAMILY
    By Thomas Burrows

What were Salman Abedi's father's links to terror groups?

(The bomber's father,) Ramadan, a former airport security worker, was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting group in the 1990s, according to a former Libyan security official. The group had links to Al-Qaeda. Although the LIFG disbanded, he reportedly belongs to the Salafi Jihadi movement, the most extreme sect of Salafism and from which Al-Qaeda and ISIS hail. He had also publicly voiced his support for an extremist group fighting in Syria. He posted photos of soldiers clad in black uniforms from the Al-Nusra Front, which was the official Syrian branch of al Qaeda until it broke up last July, on his Facebook page five years ago.

(So they hired a former Islamic fighter to work airport security? All in the name of anti-racism, I suppose)

Ramadan's wife, Samia, a nuclear scientist, is a close friend of the wife of Abu Anas al-Libi, an Al-Qaeda veteran who was snatched off the streets of Tripoli in 2013 by US special forces. Al-Libi faced accusations of involvement in the 1998 bombings of two US embassies in Africa. He was on the FBI's most-wanted terrorist list and died in U.S. custody in 2015.

(Nothing to see here. Because all the nuclear scientists I know are married to TSA agents.)

Why did his parents leave Britain?

Ramadan fled Tripoli in 1993 to Saudi Arabia after he was accused of helping Islamists by tipping them off before police raids.

He then claimed political asylum in Britain and lived there for 25 years, fathering three sons and a daughter, before returning to Libya after Gadhafi was ousted and killed in the country's 2011 civil war.

He went on to become a manager of the Central Security Force in Tripoli, as different factions continued to fight for overall control of the country.

What were his brothers, Hashem and Ismail's links to terror groups?

Hashem had posted comments on ISIS-supporting sites. The Libyan security force claimed he told authorities both he and his brother belonged to ISIS. The Special Deterrent anti-terror force said Hashem was receiving cash transferred from Salman. Detectives said Hashem had links to Islamic State and was planning to carry out a terror attack in Tripoli. Ismail, who was arrested on Tuesday in south Manchester, was once reported to a counter- terrorism unit after concerns were raised by members of the Muslim community.

How much was known about Salman prior to Monday night's attack?

Two people who knew Salman are said to have called the police counter-terrorism hotline five years ago to raise concerns that he thought 'being a suicide bomber was OK'. And a senior US intelligence official has claimed that members of his own family had warned police that he was 'dangerous'.

Why was he allowed to travel freely between Libya and the UK?

UK border checks were branded a 'shambles' after it emerged the suicide bomber had travelled to ISIS strongholds Syria and Libya before being able to come 'straight through' to Britain. Labour's Khalid Mahmood told MailOnline the case of Abedi demonstrated the weakness of Britain's border check system and claimed border staff had been reduced by 50 per cent since 2010.

(Technology fail? Nah - we need to hire more people!)

Had Salman been to Syria?

France's interior minister Gerard Collomb told French TV that both British and French intelligence services had information that the attacker had been in Syria. Asked if he believed Abedi had the support of a network, Collomb said: 'That is not known yet, but perhaps. In any case, (he had) links with Daesh (ISIS) that are proven.'

Manchester's police chief said it is 'very clear' that police are investigating 'a network' linked to the bomber.

Detectives, in tandem with British soldiers, have carried out several raids since Monday night's atrocity.

By Wednesday night nine people had been arrested, including Albedi's father and younger brother in Tripoli, his older brother in Manchester and a woman in Blackley.

Forces had carried out raids at locations in Manchester, Wigan and Nuneaton in an anti-terror operation.

Former Libyan security official, Abdel-Basit Haroun, said Ramadan Abedi, a former airport security worker, was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) in the 1990s. The organisation had links to Al-Qaeda.

Although the LIFG disbanded, Haroun said the father belonged to the Salafi Jihadi movement, the most extreme sect of Salafism from which Al-Qaeda and ISIS hail.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    BOLOGNA

People want to change the narrative now that Trump is proven a milquetoast bootlicker.

The supposed "smart people" (amongst the Trump supporters) supported him because he was an alpha male winner, who wasn't going to take no crap from nobody gosh darn it! His big penis-like hotels and hot wife and say-what-he-wants attitude were outward evidence that he will bring true power back to the White House!

Paul was the principled candidate. Now that Trump has been shown a weak person people want to change the narrative that Trump was attractive for his principled stances and statesmanship and he's a victim of the deep state.

Cry me an f'in river.

The Trump Trumpists loved was shown to be a thin-skinned coward, and now they want to re-write history at his eulogy to save face for supporting him.
    I never looked at his hotels as " penis-like." Are you Latent?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Yup... the Trumpists were sold a bill of goods that were counterfeit and now they are tying to make it fit. I told those I knew about how this was going to work out but none of them believed me. They were fooled again. By a TV personality no less (imagine that - an actor acting...)
    And some just wanted to give a big FU to the liberals, and their media, with their support of the Hildabeast.
    Last edited by Danke; 05-24-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They may have prevented this. If he had just flown a Nazi flag instead of an ISIS flag, then he would have been imprisoned.
    In the UK, a Confederate flag would have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In the UK, a Confederate flag would have done it.
    Thank you for that addition, komrade.

ISIS flag = Diversity, Confederate flag = Thought criminal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-24-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Born and raised in Manchester. His parents were from Libya.
    Thus "citizenship" and place of birth mean nothing. Culture, affiliation, allegiance and assimilation are the real keys.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thus "citizenship" and place of birth mean nothing. Culture, affiliation, allegiance and assimilation are the real keys.
    And in order to achieve those things, you must exert an undue amount of government control over the population as whole and the immigrant population particularly.

One of the most intrusive, expensive and invasive control systems we suffer under today, government schools, were put in place for the specific purpose of "assimilating" the newly arriving hordes of Irish and Italian Catholics.

Now, how much better would we all be off, if, instead of trying to forcefully assimilate millions of people from a hostile and dissimilar culture, instead immigration was curtailed, and visas given out parsimoniously, and only from nations and cultures already similar to ours?

Zippy, always trying to spin it like the other liberals here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

And in order to achieve those things, you must exert an undue amount of government control over the population as whole and the immigrant population particularly.

One of the most intrusive, expensive and invasive control systems we suffer under today, government schools, were put in place for the specific purpose of "assimilating" the newly arriving hordes of Irish and Italian Catholics.

Now, how much better would we all be off, if, instead of trying to forcefully assimilate millions of people from a hostile and dissimilar culture, instead immigration was curtailed, and visas given out parsimoniously, and only from nations and cultures already similar to ours?
    Assimilation is most difficult for the children of immigrants. They are in between cultures, and sometimes can't fit into either. Concentrated and isolated foreign communities can extend the time and number of generations it takes to assimilate, if at all.

As you say, pre-screening of immigrants for compatibility may make it easier.

Where is the proof? How could they know it was this guy, when he was likely blown into little bitty pieces? I read somewhere that there was a video or perhaps a witness that saw him put a bag of some sort on the floor. Why would he take the bomb off? To maximize lethality since his body wouldn't absorb some of the shrapnel from the blast? Or something else.

Obviously this is speculation, but thats all I am seeing in the news. Just claims that this guy is ŕesponsible, without any proof beyond, "Authorities have disclosed etc et al yammer yammer yammer..."

In sum, I'm not calling it a false flag but I'd love love love to see some evidence. Or at the very least see some proof that the media reporting has seen some proof.

...maybe they found a passport?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Racist!

Sexist!

Misogynist!

Assimilation is most difficult for the children of immigrants. They are in between cultures, and sometimes can't fit into either. Concentrated and isolated foreign communities can extend the time and number of generations it takes to assimilate, if at all.

I am sorry but this is just not true. Assimilation is easist for children of immigrants. Research have shown this, my personal anecdotes confirms this and just common sense should tell you that is the case.

See, children are most influenced by the peers and friends than family children end up spending time in school and social media with those friends than family. Popular culture is also another factor that influences children. Add to the fact that their parents culture is tempered in the new home country which all together makes it the much easier to assimilate.

Lauguage too which is a big part of culture is usually lost in second generation. This and everything else I have talked about makes it hard for children to hold on to their parents culture. Really when you think about it you'll see that this is true.

Children are the most suseptible not least to assimilate.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am sorry but this is just not true. Assimilation is easist for children of immigrants. Research have shown this, my personal anecdotes confirms this and just common sense should tell you that is the case.

See, children are most influenced by the peers and friends than family children end up spending time in school and social media with those friends than family. Popular culture is also another factor that influences children. Add to the fact that their parents culture is tempered in the new home country which all together makes it the much easier to assimilate.

Lauguage too which is a big part of culture is usually lost in second generation. This and everything else I have talked about makes it hard for children to hold on to their parents culture. Really when you think about it you'll see that this is true.

Children are the most suseptible not least to assimilate.
    Sure, easier than for their parents, especially when it comes to language, but there are a lot of stories and studies that indicate difficulties being in between cultures. Some analysis has indicated this as a contributor in the second generation terrorist cases. Everyone's situation is different, so it certainly is not a problem for all second generation immigrants.

One example:

Technically, I am an American, but that label doesn’t quite seem to fit. For much of my childhood I felt tension between the culture I was immersed in at school and the culture that my mothers kept alive within our home, the one I returned to each night. I ate milanesas and lomo saltado, while my friends at school had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and spoke about their excitement for a holiday I never celebrated, Thanksgiving. I spoke Spanish until I felt too different from others. When I began primarily speaking English, people were shocked whenever they heard a pale girl say, “yo soy latina.” That’s when I started to feel neither South American nor North American. I was stuck in an uncomfortable in-between, a place from which I am still trying to free myself.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...immigrant.html

Stop Rolling Over For The Islamic Bully

Let me tell you a story from my past life:

I used to have a nasty, snap of the finger temper. At some point around age 9 something in my head clicked and it stopped. Mind you I still have a temper, it simply is not hair trigger anymore. Due to this change in behavior I began to tolerate a lot of garbage. A lot. This peaked in high school where I became a regular victim of bullying in the school cafeteria.

No, this is not a woe is me story.

I dreaded going to the cafeteria and not just because of the food. Every day I would have food thrown at me. Beef patties, milk in and out of their cartons, Pizza and the occasional fruit. All sat through this and took it for months. Violence was "wrong" and I didn't want to risk my education (and my life) getting into it. Besides there were 3 or 4 of them and one of me. So I just kept my head low and hoped that that they would get bored.

On occasion I would go to the library, partially because there was a girl in there I liked very much but was too chicken to speak to (a whole other story but being scared in one part of your life usually shows up in others. Just saying). But I still had to go to the cafeteria. And then it happened. The one beef patty too much flew through the air and hit me.

That was the day I stood up, went over to my tormentors and let them know that someone was going to get dead the next time such an event happened. And believe me, this wasn't a suggestion. At that point I was actually prepared to put someone permanently into the ground the next time this happened.

I don't know whether it was the look in my eye or what but after that there was no more food throwing. A lot of other bull stopped too. Oh and I finally spoke to the cute girl on the library.

Here's the point. Muslims in Europe are the food throwers of this story. So long as they are tolerated, they will continue to behave in the way that they are. The only thing that will stop them is the very real guarantee of overwhelming violence in return for any more "activities". This is the only thing bullies understand. Either you are a compliant/easy mark or you are something or someone to be avoided at all costs. Right now Europe is the easy and compliant mark. They are doing everything wrong. They are Sharia compliant.

They harass their citizens when they speak out asking for the state to do it's job. They jail citizens who speak ill of Islam. They censor their own people and culture so that the bully may rape their children, take over ever increasing areas of their lands and threaten their very way of life. Citizens in the UK must now tolerate the Army wandering around their neighborhoods because "diversity" and "terrorism" is something they must accept in "modern" England.

When foodstuffs were being thrown at me for months on end, not a single person lifted a finger to help me. Nobody stood up for me. I was the loser who was laughed at for allowing myself to be a victim. This is what is happening around the world. The UK (and indeed much of western Europe) is the laughing stock of the Islamic world. Why? Because no self respecting Muslim would allow what is happening to the English to happen to their people why a foreign agent.

It is not to late for the UK (and France) to do what is necessary but the longer they wait, the longer they continue to roll over for the Islamic bully, the harder the solutions become to execute.

-- Garvey's Ghost
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 05-25-2017 at 11:55 AM.

UPDATE

POLICE IN DESPERATE SEARCH FOR BOMB MAKER - IT IS RUMORED THAT NUMEROUS DEVICES HAVE BEEN MADE AND DISTRIBUTED

MANCHESTER ATTACKER ABEDI HAD LINKS TO BOTH AQ AND IS

ABEDI WAS IN DUSSELDORF 4 DAYS BEFORE THE ATTACK - HE TOOK A SHORT RETURN TRIP FROM MANCHESTER - CONJECTURE THAT HE GOT THE GO SIGNAL FROM IS HANDLERS

ABEDI WAS SEEN AND IS ON CCTV SCOUTING SHOPPING CENTER IN MANCHESTER - ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS THAT THE ARENA WAS SCOUTED AND PLANNED LONG IN ADVANCE - PERHAPS SCOUTING FOR OTHERS?

ABEDI'S FATHER AND BROTHER ARRESTED - BROTHER WAS ABOUT TO LAUNCH AN ATTACK HIMSELF IN LIBYA

POLICE CARRYING OUT MANY RAIDS TRYING TO ROOT OUT THE CELL

DEVICE WAS VERY HIGH QUALITY USING SMUGGLED TATP EXPLOSIVE

UK ALERT STATE IS CRITICAL WHILST OTHER DEVICES AND CELL IS FOUND

1000 TROOPS CURRENTLY DEPLOYED ON THE STREETS - WILL BE AROUND 4000 BY THE WEEKEND

ONGOING EMERGENCY COBRA MEETINGS CHAIRED BY PRIME MINISTER MAY

SPECIAL FORCES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN UK HISTORY ARE INVOLVED IN RAIDING DOMESTIC PROPERTIES - SAS RESPONSE TEAMS ARE ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN A NUMBER OF LOCATIONS

SOME MEDIA CALLING ABEDI THE BOMB MAKER - SEEMS UNLIKELY GIVEN HIS TRIPS OVERSEAS AND TIMELINE AND SKILLS REQUIRED - WORKING ASSUMPTION IS THAT HE WAS INVOLVED IN DISTRIBUTION OF THE DEVICES

WE VERY LIKELY HAVE A LARGE CELL COMPLETE WITH TOP OF THE RANGE DEVICES ON THE LOOSE IN THE UK

=========

Manchester bomber flew from Turkey before attack, German intelligence says : FT

When your own hegemon treacheries turn around and bite you in the ass:

Theresa May was Home Secretary at the time.

She approved this. MI5 reported to her...

This--->

Terror trial collapses after fears of deep embarrassment to security services
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-bherlin-gildo

Swedish national Bherlin Gildo’s lawyers argued
    British intelligence agencies were supporting the same Syrian opposition groups as he was

and this--->

Sorted' by MI5: How UK government sent British-Libyans (to join Al QAEDA) to fight Gaddafi
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/so...afi-1219906488

A mural in Tripoli paying tribute to fighters from Manchester who joined the 17 February Martyrs' Brigade
    during Libya's revolution hegemon overthrow and coup against Gaddafi (October 2011)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-26-2017 at 09:26 AM.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7754676.html

Britain stops sharing Manchester attack intelligence with US after leaks continue

Greater Manchester Police have stopped sharing intelligence relating to the Manchester Arena attack with US government agencies after concerns that US intelligence officers are continuing to leak confidential details of the investigation to the American media.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd yesterday warned the US that the "irritating" leaks of information must stop and said she had received assurances from American officials that they would not happen again.

But just hours after Ms Rudd's comments a US newspaper published crime scene photos of the attack apparently passed to them by US intelligence sources.

Meanwhile, Theresa May confirmed she will raise the controversy with Donald Trump when she meets him at a Nato summit in Brussels on Thursday.

"I will make clear to President Trump that intelligence that is shared between our law enforcement agencies must remain secure,"
    she said, speaking from Downing Street.

The Prime Minister also said the threat level will "remain at critical and the public should remain vigilant", after a meeting of the Government's emergency committee Cobra - meaning another attack is still feared to be imminent.

Lord Blair, former chief of the Metropolitan Police, said the "grievous" breach reminded him of US intelligence malpractice after the 7/7 bombings.

"I’m afraid it just reminds me exactly of what happened after 7/7 when the US published a complete picture of the way the bombs in 7/7 had been made up and we had the same protests," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

"It’s a different world in which the US operates in the sense of how they publish things. This is a very grievous breach but I’m afraid it’s the same as before."

A number of details about the Manchester Arena attack appeared in the US media – most notably on networks NBC and CBS – before British police had publicly released them to the UK media.

The initial death tolls, the fact the attack appeared to be a suicide bombing, and the name of the attacker, were all released through US outlets, apparently via leaky US intelligence sources.

Most recently the New York Times newspaper has published photos it says are scene of the Manchester Arena attack, including the remains of a backpack, screws and nuts, and the remnants of a device held by the bomber.

The episode comes just a week after US president Donald Trump defended his right to leak classified intelligence to other countries' leaders. Mr Trump has also criticised leaking from the US intelligence establishment.

Intelligence is shared between Britain, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand under the UKUSA agreement, the so-called "Five Eyes" programme.

sidenote: Both of the former terms are lawyer-speak terms. Resist using their language as it is how they control you. Nationality does not mean citizenship. Born does not mean birth.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-25-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He forgot add:

>Place pointless flowers and plush dolls at the scene

That's just creepy.

I'm still on board with Ron Paul's foreign policy based approach. As in, get us out of the Middle East.

Both Hillary Clinton and "Manchester Fighters" played a role in Libya regime change?

Do these photos have any historic correlation / significance in view of the recent terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester UK last week that killed 22 and wounded dozens?

Or just coincidence that Obama sent Hillary to Tripoli, Libya at the time when "Manchester Fighetrs" from UK were also active there?

[IMG]https://static01.********/images/2016/02/22/world/22libya8/22libya8-articleLarge-v4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hillary Clinton, 'Smart Power' and a Dictator's Fall -Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the end of a one-day trip to Tripoli, Libya, on Oct. 18, 2011, after the fall of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.
    New York Times

Two men walk past graffiti painted on a wall in Tripoli that pays homage to the so-called 'Manchester Fighters', in reference to a group of British-born Libyans who joined the rebel fighting against late Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi,...More

November 15, 2011 Licence

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/new...hoto/132900282

David Cameron's Libya war 'spurred growth of Islamic State', MPs say in damning report

David Cameron addresses crowds in Benghazi, Libya, in 2011. Credit: PA Wire David Cameron's "ill-conceived" intervention in Libya was carried out with no proper intelligence analysis, and ultimately led to the rise of the so-called Islamic State (IS), a damning report from MPs has concluded.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-14/d...amning-report/

Related

February 17th Martyrs Brigade

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

February 17th Martyrs Brigade
    كتيبة شهداء 17 فبراير
    Participant in the Libyan Civil War, Post-civil war violence in Libya, and the Second Libyan Civil War
    Logo of the February 17th Martyrs Brigade
    Ideology Islamism
    Strength 1,500–3,500
    Part of Shura Council of Benghazi Revolutionaries
    Allies Ansar al-Sharia
    Battles and wars Libyan Civil War
    2012 Benghazi attack
    Post–civil war violence in Libya
    Second Libyan Civil War

The February 17th Martyrs Brigade is an Islamist militia active in Libya. It is considered to be the largest and best armed militia in eastern Libya. The brigade is financed by the Libyan defense ministry.[1] The brigade consists of at least 12 battalions and possesses a large collection of light and heavy weapons in addition to training facilities. Its membership is estimated at between 1,500 and 3,500. The group has carried out various security and law and order tasks in eastern Libya and Kufra in the south.[1]

This brigade was called on for assistance by the US government during the 2012 Benghazi attack.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Februa...artyrs_Brigade

US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission

By John Rosenthal | Thursday, 02 May 2013

The Libyan militia group that the State Department hired to defend its embattled diplomatic mission in Benghazi had clear al-Qaida sympathies, and had prominently displayed the al-Qaida flag on a Facebook page some months before the deadly attack.
    That organization, the February 17th Martyrs Brigade, was paid by the U.S. government to provide security at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. But there is no indication the Martyrs Brigade fulfilled its commitment to defend the mission on Sept. 11, when it came under attack.

Huckabee Predicts Obama Benghazi Impeachment

The concert video doesn't look like the concert was ongoing at the time. People standing up, walking around, not focused on stage. Music way too quiet for concert levels.
    >_<

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    You forgot 26/11 and 9/11

ISIS executioner, terrorist killer and radical preacher: How jihadis who appeared alongside London Bridge ringleader in chilling Channel 4 film were hiding in plain sight

It featured two home-grown fanatics who turned killers in the name of Islam.

But London Bridge ringleader Khuram Shazad Butt and another man who went on to become an Islamic State executioner were not the only two spouting extremist views on the Channel 4 documentary The Jihadis Next Door.

The most pressing question now is how many others in the group are still at large.
    One man who appeared at the start of the programme went by the name Abu Rumaysah, a father-of-four brought up in North London who rented out bouncy castles for children's parties.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4jEb8rrCA
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Netflix has taken down ‘The Jihadis Next Door’ documentary featuring London terrorist

Netflix has taken down the Channel 4 documentary The Jihadis Next Door after it was revealed it features one of the London Bridge terrorists.
    Khuram Butt appeared in the programme about British extremists last year and was filmed at events attended by two notorious Islamic preachers.

London Bridge terrorist ‘was in Channel 4 documentary about British jihadis’

Netflix said it had removed the content globally yesterday at the request of the distributor. A Channel 4 link to the programme also reaches an error page.

Alongside two notorious extremist preachers, Butt was seen unfurling the ‘black standard of Isis’ in public. The preachers were already well known to police and intelligence officials because of their extremist views.

Amid a series of revelations in the wake of the attack, it was claimed an acquaintance of the suspect had reported him to the anti-terror hotline after he became radicalised by extremist videos on YouTube.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/06/netfli...#ixzz4jEbWEnFH
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4jEb8rrCA
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Netflix has taken down ‘The Jihadis Next Door’ documentary featuring London terrorist

Netflix has taken down the Channel 4 documentary The Jihadis Next Door after it was revealed it features one of the London Bridge terrorists.
    Khuram Butt appeared in the programme about British extremists last year and was filmed at events attended by two notorious Islamic preachers.
    Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/06/netfli...#ixzz4jEbWEnFH
    Lemme pull out my crystal ball and make a guess. Who is the notorious suspected Mi5 favorite Islamic boogeyman Anjem Choudry?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast