Thread: Will the nuts go too far this summer?

Will the nuts go too far this summer?

Doesn't matter which side of the issues you fall on the other side are the nuts...

Will this summer be when it all comes to a head?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Turkey is going to flood Europe with 8-10 million migrants this summer.

I think it will all come to a head soon, yes.

As far as the US, everything will be fine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hopefully our law enforcement will have better morale and be better equipped to put down any civil disturbances that may arise.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Hopefully our law enforcement will have better morale and be better equipped to put down any civil disturbances that may arise.
    Civil disturbances? By who? Antifa??? LOL.....
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Man, I was listening to NPR this morning, it was so horribly irritating.

They had this Code Pink woman on and they kept playing all these amazing clips and praising Donald Trump for talking about how horrible Saudi Arabia is, what horrible human rights and women's rights they have, and how Hillary should return the money that Saudi Arabia gave her..

Then they were talking about how Tillerson was in Saudi Arabia saying how the people of Iran should be free and have better human rights, and someone asked if he would say the same to Saudi Arabia and he would not.

Then they were complaining that Donald Trump didn't take the Saudis to task for their women's rights and human rights violations.. which is fine, I can agree with that to some extent although I don't know what they may have discussed in private.. and I'm not happy about the weapons deal... but wait a minute.. Why in this discussion that went on and on and on, was there no mention of Hillary Clinton being the "women's rights" candidate and not doing the same? Was this woman not Sec. of State at one time? What about Obama? No, no, it was all narrowed in on Trump and his admin.. It's crazy how partisan they can be.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Turkey is going to flood Europe with 8-10 million migrants this summer.

I think it will all come to a head soon, yes.

As far as the US, everything will be fine.

What I read is that cities are already boiling?

I wouldn't know, that's why I asked.....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What I read is that cities are already boiling?

I wouldn't know, that's why I asked.....
    The cities were boiling when enough people believed that Donald Trump was "literally" Hitler like the media said he was.

Then he wasn't, and now there are just a few hysterics left.

Let's hope so. Time to shake up some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The cities were boiling when enough people believed that Donald Trump was "literally" Hitler like the media said he was.
    I am literally shaking right now as I read this post.

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I am literally shaking right now as I read this post.

I have noticed that people in the last few years are increasingly misusing the word "literally." They use it to emotionally emphasize their point rather than properly using it in opposition to the word "figuratively." So, you hear thing like My head literally exploded! or You are literally a stupid mother f*cker! Or, That guy is literally Hitler!

This misuse is no surprise in light of all the snowflakery there is today.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I have noticed that people in the last few years are increasingly misusing the word "literally." They use it to emotionally emphasize their point rather than properly using it in opposition to the word "figuratively." So, you hear thing like My head literally exploded! or You are literally a stupid mother f*cker! Or, That guy is literally Hitler!

Ya, I was doing that 15+ years ago, it's supposed to be ironic.. but it's great because apparently it caught on and it makes the left look ridiculous.

Donald Trump got elected and I literally sh*t myself!

Donald Trump got elected and I literally sh*t myself!
    LOL!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Ya, I was doing that 15+ years ago, it's supposed to be ironic.. but it's great because apparently it caught on and it makes the left look ridiculous.
    You are such a trend setter dannno.
    "The Patriarch"

I have noticed that people in the last few years are increasingly misusing the word "literally."
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You are such are literally such a trend setter dannno.
    Fixed.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.
    Quit fixing my posts you, you, you post fixin banana.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.
    Reported.
    "The Patriarch"

Quit fixing Quit literally fixing my posts you, you, you post fixin banana.
    Reported. Literally reported.
    Fixed.

I laughed so hard at this thread that I literally died.

I hope not as I have a kick ass summer planned.

You need to check your privilege.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV