Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: King Salman presents Trump with Saudi Arabia’s top civilian honor

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...05627805552641
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Hookers always respond to $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/gre...ow-saudi-king/

GREAT AGAIN: Unlike Obama, Trump doesn’t bow to Saudi king

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trump Sells $110 Billion of Weapons to Saudi Arabia & ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Forget about whether he bowed or not, who cares if Melania wore a headscarf/? This^ is what we should be concerned about.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Is it a Peace Prize?
    More like a $350 billion weapons deal prize.

He'll probably get the Nobel Peace Prize after Saudi unloads those weapons on the Yemeni people.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by Origanalist; 05-21-2017 at 07:35 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/attackerman/stat...82851971461121
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

And there was Tillerson, with that weasely Saudi foreign minister, saying (without any trace irony) he hoped the Iranians would start allowing freedom of speech when the Saudis execute anyone who criticizes the government/"royal" family/Salifist insanity.

Thanks for posting that video. Will share on twitter and other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Wow, I didn't realize that Bannon was there. WTF is he thinking? I'd love to know. Does he approve or is there just to keep any place in the Trump WH? Breitbart has always has had a pro Israel bent so he may approve.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/attackerman/stat...82851971461121
    Trumps an outsider. A swamp drainer. He doesn't bow to the House of Saud like Obama did.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Forget about whether he bowed or not, who cares if Melania wore a headscarf/? This^ is what we should be concerned about.

suddenly Islam is not a religion of peace? Wow liberals can change!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    fake news
    That's the transcript. The speech in person Trump went off the script and said Islamic terror multiple times! So not only is he saying it the face of the king but also all 50 of the leaders from the region.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Ron Paul in the House of Saud...

$#@!-Stick Salman: "Bend over. I want to give you a shiney."

Ron Paul: "No thanks. It's Unconstitutional."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't worry, he'll make up for it with double time at the wailing wall.

Have you seen his itinerary? Saudi, Israel, the Vatican, EU Parliament, NATO, and then the G7 Summit. If The Onion had made a plan for his first overseas trip, this would have been it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Don't worry, he'll make up for it with double time at the wailing wall.

Have you seen his itinerary? Saudi, Israel, the Vatican, EU Parliament, NATO, and then the G7 Summit. If The Onion had made a plan for his first overseas trip, this would have been it.

Covering all of the economic power centers in one swoop. Won't be long now....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Tulsi Gabbard condemns US-Saudi Weapons Deal:

“Saudi Arabia has spent hundreds of billions of dollars spreading their extreme Wahhabi Salafist ideology around the world, creating fertile ground for terrorist organizations like ISIS and al-Qaeda to recruit, while simultaneously providing direct support to terrorist groups who pose a direct threat to US interests and who are fighting to overthrow the Syrian government.

The hypocrisy in the Trump administration’s actions toward Saudi Arabia began in February 2017 with the newly-appointed CIA Director Mike Pompeo presenting Saudi Crown Prince bin Nayef with the George Tenet Award in recognition of Prince bin Nayef’s ‘excellent intelligence performance, in the domain of counter-terrorism and his unbound contribution to realise world security and peace.’ This hypocrisy continues now as the Trump administration talks tough against ISIS and terrorism, while selling weapons to, supporting, and praising a country that beheads dissidents, oppresses women, persecutes religious minorities, atheists, and LGBT people, and is the greatest supporter of terror groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS in the world today.

This arms deal will enable Saudi Arabia to use U.S.-made weapons in their war crimes against Yemeni civilians in a brutal civil war, and continue perpetuating human rights atrocities at home and abroad,”

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Oh my, the King looks creepy as fu<k.

Hey, can I get in on that glowing ball thing? I'll bet it's more than $1.99 a minute though.

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'll just stick with Miss Cleo.

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Where's that video of Trump bashing the Sa-uuuuuudi's during the campaign over and over?

Trump was in Sa-uuuuudi Arabia bashing Iran for funding terrorists. Fer realz. Is it bad that I laugh at the brazenness of it all now?
    Last edited by devil21; 05-22-2017 at 02:32 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish I had something of more substance to say, but in the hopes that typing this here will allow this whirling, throbbing, and growing feeling of contempt to subside or atleast diminish: $#@! Donald Trump for this bull$#@! and for bein a rat cheato bastard. $#@! Boeing, Lockheed and any repugnant error of a human that thinks its okay to arm these (insert explecitive so foul and base that its beyond the purview of any language: dead, alive, or yet to be times infinity) barbarians. And while US servive men are over there ARE YOU $#@!ING KIDDING ME.
    ... and mother $#@! the inbred, bacon assed, House of Saud.
    Last edited by BV2; 05-22-2017 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    suddenly Islam is not a religion of peace? Wow liberals can change!
    She is a true anti-interventionist liberal. Too bad she can't apply that to her domestic philosophy.
    "The Patriarch"

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/statu...29547038576640

"The Patriarch"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast