Thread: James Comey agrees to testify

James Comey agrees to testify

This should be interesting.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/sta...45798574366720
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/sta...45798574366720
    That image is not evidence. Just wait for Comey senate testify.

Indeed it should should.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Indeed it should should.
    I have a feeling Comey would be defending himself at that senate hearing. We shall see

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have a feeling Comey would be defending himself at that senate hearing. We shall see
    Everything will be classified. Except anything to do with russia, because "extraordinary circumstances"

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Comey is at least one order of magnitude smarter and altogether better than the TV character in chief.

My money says he $#@!s in Trump's soup.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Comey to testify Trump tried to influence him: report
    BY ALICIA COHN - 05/20/17 07:56 AM EDT 3,085

Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify that he believes President Trump was deliberately trying to meddle in the FBI’s investigation of Russian interference in the presidential election, according to a report late Friday.

Comey has come to believe the president intended to influence him, according to CNN.

Trump made several questionable requests of Comey regarding the investigation, according to reports and transcripts leaked since Trump’s surprise decision to fire Comey as head of the FBI on May 9.

Trump reportedly asked Comey to “let this go,” speaking of the investigation into Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn, The New York Times reported earlier this week. Flynn is under investigation for his conversations with Russia during Trump’s presidential campaign.

Additionally, Trump repeatedly asked Comey when Comey would announce the president himself was not part of the investigation. Trump has denied collusion between his campaign and Russia.

Comey on Friday agreed to publicly testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a yet-unscheduled hearing.

"The Committee looks forward to receiving testimony from the former director on his role in the development of the Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference in the 2016 US elections, and I am hopeful that he will clarify for the American people recent events that have been broadly reported in the media,” Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said in a statement.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...nce-him-report
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul