Thread: Henry Ford Invented Hemp Cars That Ran On Hemp Fuel.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Henry Ford Invented Hemp Cars That Ran On Hemp Fuel.

https://truththeory.com/2017/02/15/henry-ford-invented-hemp-cars-ran-hemp-fuel/

Henry Ford Invented Hemp Cars That Ran On Hemp Fuel.

Posted on 2017/02/15
    TAGS: HEMP CAR, HENRY FORD

By Ian Crossland via Minds
    From Popular Mechanics:
    ‘When Henry Ford recently unveiled his plastic car, result of 12 years of research, he gave the world a glimpse of the automobile of tomorrow, its tough panels molded under hydraulic pressure of 1,500 pounds per square inch (psi) from a recipe that calls for 70 percent of cellulose fibers from wheat straw, hemp and sisal plus 30 percent resin binder. The only steel in the car is its tubular welded frame. The plastic car weighs a ton, 1,000 pounds lighter than a comparable steel car.’

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    https://truththeory.com/2017/02/15/
    ‘When Henry Ford recently unveiled his plastic car, result of 12 years of research, he gave the world a glimpse of the automobile of tomorrow, its tough panels molded under hydraulic pressure of 1,500 pounds per square inch (psi) from a recipe that calls for 70 percent of cellulose fibers from wheat straw, hemp and sisal plus 30 percent resin binder. The only steel in the car is its tubular welded frame. The plastic car weighs a ton, 1,000 pounds lighter than a comparable steel car.’
    I've been advocating legalization since the 80s. Had my own "The Emperor's Clothes" book and a file cabinet full of clippings and library photocopies (yeah that's how we did it back then).

It's not easy to find anything but forum comments discussing what exactly the fuel it ran was. Was it enzymatically created bio-ethanol, or maybe a diesel from the hemp oil? If it was bio-diesel then the claim that the emissions were clean is false. If it was ethanol then the claim is basically true.

Also calling it a hemp car is misleading pothead drooling.. "it says exactly what it means "70% Cellulose fibre" ... "The cellulose fibre consists of 50% southern slash pine, 30% straw, 10% hemp, and 10% ramie" So 7% of the body is actually hemp (10% of 70%)."

Another choice claim from a g-d pothead: "based on my personal research, the average time for a plastic bottle to completely degrade is at least 450 years. It can even take some bottles 1000 years to biodegrade!! ... The hemp bottle is a more durable, safe, and completely biodegradable."

FFS dude, if it falls apart in a few years, it's not more durable. <HEADDESK>
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-19-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    >_<

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    "The Emperor's Clothes" book and a file cabinet full of clippings and library photocopies (yeah that's how we did it back then).

Oh nice. another pdf for my collection

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    Oh nice. another pdf for my collection
    https://www.amazon.com/Emperor-Wears.../dp/1878125028

Yeah Emperor Wears No Clothes - in the 80s it was like finding a diamond.

This is completely harmless though - there are books and websites being actively scrubbed from the net today. Find them, archive them. Burn them on long term optical media.
    >_<

https://www.amazon.com/Emperor-Wears.../dp/1878125028

Yeah Emperor Wears No Clothes - in the 80s it was like finding a diamond.

This is completely harmless though - there are books and websites being actively scrubbed from the net today. Find them, archive them. Burn them on long term optical media.
    Sadly I use google, it works better is some ways. But I have noticed "alternative" type information is no longer there like the old days on the net when searching out information.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sadly I use google, it works better is some ways. But I have noticed "alternative" type information is no longer there like the old days on the net when searching out information.
    I noticed it too. Google has completely skewed results on edgy political searches to mainstream sources since - not sure - past few months.

Cheers
    >_<

I noticed it too. Google has completely skewed results on edgy political searches to mainstream sources since - not sure - past few months.

Cheers
    Months? I think years.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Months? I think years.
    Been a while since the Ford Foundation was usurped too...
    >_<

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.