Thread: 13 Best Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar

13 Best Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar

13 Best Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar

The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are impressively extensive. To start with, it is packed with a wealth of vitamins, pectin, beta-carotene, and minerals. The health benefits of apple cider vinegar include weight loss and detoxification, as well as relief from arthritis, high cholesterol, diabetes, diarrhea, depression, asthma, and cancer. The alcoholic apple cider is vital for metabolism process; it assists in breaking down food particles into essential fats, minerals, and proteins.

Apple cider vinegar is made out of fresh, ripe, high-quality apples that are fermented and passed through a rigorous process to develop the final vinegar product. It is stated that around 400 BC, Hippocrates, The Father of Medicine, used only two curative products for his remedial treatments, and one of them was the humble apple cider vinegar. The amino acids in apple cider vinegar are effective antiseptics and also work as antibiotics, whereas the acetic acid content present in the vinegar can aid in treatment of various fungal and bacterial infections.

Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
    Some of the most popular and useful health benefits of apple cider vinegar are as follows:

Arthritis: The arthritic condition of inflamed joints is a chronic illness in many Western countries, and the main cause is the accumulation of toxic waste in the body. Apple cider vinegar is said to relieve pain in the joints and also curb the dangerous progress of the arthritic condition.

Weight Loss: Apple cider vinegar is an excellent therapy for losing excess weight. It works by making the body burn all the unwanted calories and getting the body’s metabolism working at its best.

High Cholesterol Levels: The pectin content and amino acids found in alcoholic apple cider are effective in neutralizing the bad cholesterol levels in the human body, thereby protecting the cardiovascular system.

Body Metabolism: Apple cider vinegar plays an important role in terms of speeding up the metabolism of the body. It supports appetite control and fat burning in the body.

Detoxification: Apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful detoxifying agents that helps to cleanse the entire digestive system. Thus, one of the most significant health benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it cleans the blood in the oxidation process.

Diabetes Control: This disease needs constant medical care and strict dietary restrictions. The dietary fiber present in apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for maintaining proper blood glucose levels.

Skin Care: It aids in restoring the glow of the skin, restricts the dilation of skin pores, and improves the circulation of nutrients.

Hair Care: Apple cider vinegar is very useful in dandruff control and balancing the pH level of the scalp. You may also try applying two to three spoonfuls of vinegar directly to the scalp and rinsing it after an hour or so.

Diarrhea: The pectin content in apple cider helps to treat diarrhea symptoms by forming bulk fibrous matter. In addition to this, the pectin also forms a protective coat for soothing the lining of the colon.

Depression: Some medical experts believe that ‘depression syndromes’ may be connected with the physical body more than the mental state. Furthermore, some of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar can help in the fight against the melancholic state by means of detoxifying and cleansing the liver.

Pet Care: Apple cider vinegar can also come handy in terms of animal and pet care. In case of cat care, vinegar should be used to clean the litter pan. Apple cider vinegar should also be used in rinsing your dog as a way to treat it for various infections, and as a way to repel insects and ticks.

Relief from Asthma: Many people have found significant amounts of relief from chronic asthma by taking apple cider vinegar, or by applying vinegar-soaked pads to the inner region of their wrist area.

Fighting Cancerous Growths: Apple cider vinegar is not known to cure cancer disease. However, it may aid in neutralizing the free radicals that have the potential to form cancerous growths. The beta-carotene content acts as an antioxidant and effectively neutralizes the free radicals formed through oxidation. The free radicals are harmful bodies that could cause major damage to blood cells.

The Natural Wonder Drug

Apple cider vinegar has progressed from a folk remedy to a reliable modern age medicine. If you can tolerate the taste of apple cider vinegar, then it is like a magic natural remedy that heals and protects the human body. Drinking apple cider vinegar everyday will bring a robust and healthy glow to your skin and complexion, among all of its other tremendously important health benefits!

How do you use apple cider vinegar?

A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV) can be taken as a tonic; some people find it helps with bowel regularity, and some notice weight-loss supporting effects. ACV can also be diluted, mixed with green tea, and applied sparingly as a facial toner; it can also be combined with green tea and honey as a face mask for acne.

What is apple cider vinegar good for?

Apple cider vinegar can help support heart health, diabetes management, digestive health and weight loss; it can also be used to manage oily skin, facial acne and acne scarring. You can dilute it and use it as a natural cleaning-spray or odour-neutraliser in your home, or add it or your cooking.

Where to buy apple cider vinegar?

You can purchase apple cider vinegar at your local supermarket. In terms of health benefits, the best type to buy contains ‘mother,’ a substance present in murky-looking varieties of apple cider vinegar. If you can’t find apple cider vinegar with ‘mother’ in your supermarket, you should be able to order it online.

What is apple cider vinegar?

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a type of vinegar that is made by fermenting apples. The word ‘vinegar’ has French origins, literally meaning ‘sour wine,’ and it can be obtained by fermenting various food substances such as grapes, rice, and cane sugar. However, unlike other vinegars, ACV is considered to have numerous health benefits.

What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?

Apple cider vinegar has a plethora of health benefits when taken orally; for example, it can support weight loss, heart health and digestive health, as well as diabetes and blood-pressure management. When diluted and mixed with other natural ingredients (e.g. honey or green tea), it can also be applied topically to manage facial acne.
    https://www.organicfacts.net/health-...r-vinegar.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks. One of my favorite things.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

You're welcome. Mine too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Anyone adding ACV to their diet long term? I started doing this a couple days ago. My first ACV drink had 2 TBSs and made my stomach hurt. I'm going to try one drink in the morning and another in the evening that contain 1 TBS of ACV. I also add a TBS of lemon juice and lots of honey so I can bear the taste.

I'm looking to lower cholesterol and hopefully lose some weight. I'd be interested in hearing advise from a ACV user to see if that is enough ACV to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Anyone adding ACV to their diet long term? I started doing this a couple days ago. My first ACV drink had 2 TBSs and made my stomach hurt. I'm going to try one drink in the morning and another in the evening that contain 1 TBS of ACV. I also add a TBS of lemon juice and lots of honey so I can bear the taste.

I'm looking to lower cholesterol and hopefully lose some weight. I'd be interested in hearing advise from a ACV user to see if that is enough ACV to make a difference.
    Sounds good, I think that is plenty.. make sure and shake it up and get all the brown gunk mixed in before adding to your drink.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Also helps control GERD symptoms.

It's also a handy ingredient in good sauce for blueberry salmon when balsamic isn't available.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-21-2018 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It's also a handy ingredient in good sauce for blueberry salmon when balsamic isn't available.
    And blackberry salmon when blueberries aren't available... (who the $#@! eats blueberry salmon??)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    (who the $#@! eats blueberry salmon??)
    Bears.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    And blackberry salmon when blueberries aren't available... (who the $#@! eats blueberry salmon??)
    Yours truly. Is delicious. Salmon steak + blueberry sauce=delicious high protein meal. It's in Dave Ruel's cookbook, bro. Surprised you haven't read it.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Yours truly. Is delicious. Salmon steak + blueberry sauce=delicious high protein meal. It's in Dave Ruel's cookbook, bro. Surprised you haven't read it.
    Yum that sounds delicious. I think I will try that tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yum that sounds delicious. I think I will try that tomorrow.
    Your tastebuds and body will thank you! If you follow Dave's recipe, the macro breakdown is like this per serving (1 salmon fillet plus sauce=1 serving):
    calories-314 Protein 34g carbs 4g Fats 13g

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bears.

Ah, so That’s who he cooks for.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ah, so That’s who he cooks for.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)
    I meant this kind of bear:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment