Thread: White House controversies are ‘weapons of mass distraction,’ says Rep. Massie

White House controversies are ‘weapons of mass distraction,’ says Rep. Massie

White House controversies are ‘weapons of mass distraction,’ says Rep. Massie

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) on the controversies surrounding the Trump administration and the fallout following the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. At the 3:00 mark, they talk about Comey coming to the Oversight Committee to testify. At 4:00, Massie says that when Comey came in to talk about Hillary, Comey could produce no transcripts, no recordings and no memos to document meetings.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/865376491068166145
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This 8-month long, fraudulent media campaign and political kabuki theatre is SURREAL. I begin to wonder if it's not the reptiles mocking all of America.

Or maybe it's a filtering mechanism? Anyone with a healthy mind is so turned off by the miasma of lies they can't even participate.
    http://www.unz.com/mwhitney/the-russ...ce-required-2/

Thomas is asking for questions to ask Comey when he testifies in front of his committee. If you have a Facebook account, go to his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/RepThomasMassie/

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. At the 3:00 mark, they talk about Comey coming to the Oversight Committee to testify. At 4:00, Massie says that when Comey came in to talk about Hillary, Comey could produce no transcripts, no recordings and no memos to document meetings.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/865376491068166145
    Just followed you and re-tweeted.

Yeah, this is bull$#@!, isn't it? Mr Meticulous note keeper made sure there was NOTHING kept on that hag and her cronies. He also allowed Cheryl Mills, a co-conspirator, to sit in another witness' (HRC) testimony and okay'd the destruction of evidence (staff laptops). That's obstruction of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Thomas is asking for questions to ask Comey when he testifies in front of his committee. If you have a Facebook account, go to his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/RepThomasMassie/
    I'm banned from Facebook but maybe you can put this on there. This is brilliant.

Line of questioning for James Comey from attorney, author and talk show host Mark Levin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oRsdIp_1c&t=37m18s

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    This 8-month long, fraudulent media campaign and political kabuki theatre is SURREAL. I begin to wonder if it's not the reptiles mocking all of America.

Or maybe it's a filtering mechanism? Anyone with a healthy mind is so turned off by the miasma of lies they can't even participate.
    http://www.unz.com/mwhitney/the-russ...ce-required-2/
    Yes, it is surreal because ALL of it is fiction yet it dominates the news cycles, consumes this administration (due to incompetence, imo) and has every libturd frothing at the mouth.

There was a great Indian saint who when asked what the worst sin was replied, "Lying". It's been a long time since I read it but he elaborated and talked about lies being the foundation for massive spiritual and all manner of real world evil and corruption. We live in a culture that condones and even rewards liars. From "little white lies" proceed big, fat ones which stuff like wars are predicated upon. Think of the damage operating from a foundation of lies does! This particular pack of lies was cooked up by the sleaze in Hillary Clinton's mafia. It's sickening those degenerates are basically running the country right now.

Unz Review is one of my favorite sites! So many great contributors and I'm a particular fan of The Saker and Israel Shamir.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post

Unz Review is one of my favorite sites! So many great contributors and I'm a particular fan of The Saker and Israel Shamir.
    Once you've found your way to the community of smart truth tellers, it's a goldmine that doesn't stop.

A site I tend to frequent lately is Moon of Alabama . org is quite good. Commenters who know Syria situation pretty well. Too many other things to suggest. I don't visit lewrockwell.com often enough ... Cheers susano!
    >_<

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Once you've found your way to the community of smart truth tellers, it's a goldmine that doesn't stop.

A site I tend to frequent lately is Moon of Alabama . org is quite good. Commenters who know Syria situation pretty well. Too many other things to suggest. I don't visit lewrockwell.com often enough ... Cheers susano!
    Yes, I've read at that site. Discovered many, many good sites while following the war in Ukraine and I think many came about because of that coup. One good thing, along with Crimea leaving Ukraine, that resulted in an otherwise awful series of events.

Ha, check this out!

Congressman Nunes on Fox just now: "I strongly suggest that everyone keep your powder dry."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age3529944/pg1