Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wrote ‘The Art of the Deal’ with Trump. His self-sabotage is rooted in his past.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That is exactly the hyperbole spewed by people who are so nervous about Don Trump. Didn't take them long to pull that emotional card. It speaks to my post about why these relationships and alliances are not either/or and static, but rather tenuous and sometimes even volatile.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NorthCarolinaLiberty again
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is exactly the hyperbole spewed by people who are so nervous about Don Trump. Didn't take them long to pull that emotional card. It speaks to my post about why these relationships and alliances are not either/or and static, but rather tenuous and sometimes even volatile.
    Right right right

Tell me how much you love his budget that increases spending.

Or his bombing of Assad.

Or the wall he's buildin...O, wait, he's not building a wall.

You got $#@!ed. Just admit it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Right right right

Tell me how much you love his budget that increases spending.

Or his bombing of Assad.

Or the wall he's buildin...O, wait, he's not building a wall.

You got $#@!ed. Just admit it.

I don't even know what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't even know what you're talking about.
    You don't know what Trump proposed and signed a budget that increases spending (esp. MIC spending)?

You don't know that he bombed Assad (twice, so far)?

You don't know what Trump proposed and signed a budget that increases spending (esp. MIC spending)?

You don't know that he bombed Assad (twice, so far)?

Yeah, I know what's happening in the news, professor. I don't however, know what you are talking about.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-19-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I know what Don is talking about. I don't know what you are talking about.
    Does that mean you're denying that "Don" did the things he did (like proposed and signed a budget which increased spending, incl. MIC spending)?

Or, does that mean that you are unable to understand simple English sentences, as if English were your second language?

Or, does that mean that you are unable to understand simple English sentences, as if English were your second language?

If you could compose a simple English sentence, then maybe I could understand it.

If you could compose a simple English sentence, then maybe I could understand it.
    Okay, so you're a troll, got it.

I won't talk to you again.

Banned

Blog Entries

Yeah you will.

I don't think you got it at all. There are actually trolls on this site. They are not the Ron Paul people who've been on here since 2007 and more recent. Some of those Ron Paul people went full Don. Some didn't. A lot of them have very mixed thoughts. Do you even understand the psychology of that? Do you actually read what anybody says? Can you actually distinguish a Ron Paul supporter from a troll who is just laughing at you?

Why do you think those trolls are on here? Why do you think they incessantly make contrary posts? Why do you think that all of them--bar none--have the exact same pattern and post the same way? Why do you think people leave this site because of them? Do you actually know any of them? I do. I am personally in touch with them.

Why do you think the trolls here are so concerned about Donald Trump? Why do you think they are so concerned about the people here? What in the world could possibly be so important to them about a two-bit forum?

Well, that's probably good. Maybe if you got your head out of your school books, talked less, and listened more, then maybe you'd actually learn something.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-19-2017 at 11:12 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Naturally, Trump Supported the Banking and Auto Bailouts

TRUMP: Well, I think it would be better if it passed. I'm not sure that it's going to work. A lot of people are not -- you know, it is trial and error. This is very complicated. This is more complicated than sending rockets to the moon. Nobody really knows what impact it's going to have. Maybe it works and maybe it doesn't. But certainly it is worth a shot.

BLITZER: All right. Henry Paulson.

TRUMP: I would give him an A.

BLITZER: Really?

TRUMP: I'd give him an A. And I know a lot of people are saying, oh, this and that. But the fact is, he came into a mess. He didn't create the mess, and he's helping us get out of the mess.

BLITZER: The Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Ben B., as you call him.

TRUMP: I think that he has -- was a little bit late on the draw, but he's come around strongly, and I would give him a B-plus. A good, strong B-plus. Look, I mean, these people inherited a mess. And they weren't necessarily to blame for it and they're trying to fix it.

CAVUTO: Do you think that we can afford to do without one of the Big Three?

TRUMP: No. I think you should have the Big Three. I think, frankly, they should do dip financing. I think the government should stand behind them 100 percent. You cannot lose the auto companies. They're great. They make wonderful products. Maybe they're making too much. Maybe they're not making too much. I mean, I just brought a Dodge Ram truck from Arrigo Dodge, who's a member of one of my clubs and great guy.

That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On FOX News

President Obama held his first prime-time press briefing — designed to build support for the economic stimulus package that was his top priority upon taking office — on Feb. 9, 2009. Later that same night, real estate mogul Donald Trump took to the airwaves to sing the plan's — and the president's — praises.
    "I thought he did a terrific job," Trump told Fox News's Greta Van Susteren. "This is a strong guy knows what he wants, and this is what we need."

"First of all, I thought he did a great job tonight," said Trump. "I thought he was strong and smart, and it looks like we have somebody that knows what he is doing finally in office, and he did inherit a tremendous problem.

What in the world could possibly be so important to them about a two-bit forum?
    Two reasons:

1. Lurkers.
    2. Training ground for trolls.

Not a big fan of DGP, but calling him the 'S'-word seems a bit out of line:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun
    https://downtrend.com/71superb/donal...anti-gun-clown

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Not a big fan of DGP, but calling him the 'S'-word seems a bit out of line:
    Excellent analysis on CNN once again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    ...Everybody's got to be covered.

..I'm going to take care of everybody.

...The government's going to pay for it.

People are quoting Johnny asswipe Depp now?! Isn't this the POS who beats his wife? Progressives criticize Don for having gold diggers around, but somehow I should listen to this f*cking douchebag who beats up women.
    He did NOT beat his wife- she and her legal team made up $#@!.

TMZ reports that John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II lost his temper with his ex-wife Amber Laura Heard and she caught it all on tape. The actress told TMZ that she is not the person who leaked the video. While the actor is visibly upset and drunk in the video, he does not "beat" her. He is seen slamming cabinets and pouring wine in the couple's kitchen.

According to The Sydney Morning Herald the footage emerged days before a hearing into Heard's request for a domestic violence restraining order against the actor is to be heard. The actress hired the right lawyers for this one. The timing of the video couldn't have been better. Moreover, the headlines that are attached to the video ensure that Depp will be considered a violent drunk.

Leaked Video Johnny Depp Beating Wife Amber Heard

We purposefully chose the strong words for the title to get people to this article in order to inform them that the entire situation has been pre-orchestrated by Heard's legal team. She didn't show up to the first deposition because her lawyer advised her not to. Her legal team knew that it would be in her best interest to leak the video before the deposition.
    http://www.empireboobookitty.com/201...p-beating.html

And, BTW- Trump is a douchebag actor with his own TV show who cheated on his wife- but that's OK, amirite?

And for all you haters, I don't watch TV- watched all of Sherlock in about 3 days because it was so well written and I'm a writer. Watched House with a friend and dig Hugh Laurie- that is the extent of my TV watching for years.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    He did NOT beat his wife- she and her legal team made up $#@!.
    Then what's that mark doing on the girl's face? Looks like Johnny douchebag gets a little physical at the end of that video.

And, BTW- Trump is a douchebag actor with his own TV show who cheated on his wife- but that's OK, amirite?
    Donny Douchebag could use a couple three hundred ass beatings.

And for all you haters, I don't watch TV- watched all of Sherlock in about 3 days because it was so well written and I'm a writer. Watched House with a friend and dig Hugh Laurie- that is the extent of my TV watching for years.
    I actually watch my fair share of tee vee.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Two reasons:

1. Lurkers.
    2. Training ground for trolls.
    I agree. They are trying to discourage lurkers.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Excellent analysis on CNN once again.
    I am surprised an N-word was not used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12