Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kucinich on Hannity on Fox: "Deep State" trying to destroy Trump

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You watch too much Law and Order.
    You were poorly educated.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You were poorly educated.
    He's not the one here pushing world government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Is this the best you can do?

No. She broadcasted to the world with her left bra strap showing too.

She is high.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I already answered it anyway, even before you asked it.
    Indeed you did..

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No. She broadcasted to the world with her left bra strap showing too.

She is high.
    What is wrong with being high? Are you saying this because you cannot refute anything she said? Two whiffs pal.
    >_<

You have been saying the dumbest $#@! here for 8 years now.

Trump hardly ever says dumb $#@! on twitter, no matter how much you try to label it as so.
    Getting personal? I guess I must have hit a nerve

My favorites of Trump are the outright lies...

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"

(Alright, the commission isn't done on the illegal votes, but the electoral college was not a landslide. He got less than O and Bush)

Or those that show off his authoritarian thoughts
    "Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!"

Or tweeting / retweeting stories about how much he's done in 100 days, then saying 100 days is a ridiculous measurement.

Too late for me to bother going through tens of thousands of his messages over the years.
    Last edited by kpitcher; 05-19-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

My favorites of Trump are the outright lies...

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"

(Alright, the commission isn't done on the illegal votes, but the electoral college was not a landslide. He got less than O and Bush)

Or those that show off his authoritarian thoughts
    "Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!"

Or tweeting / retweeting stories about how much he's done in 100 days, then saying 100 days is a ridiculous measurement.

Too late for me to bother going through tens of thousands of his messages over the years.
    That's all you got?

No good person here prefers Trump to someone like Ron Paul. But Ron is a once-in-a-lifetime politician
    >_<

Is this the best you can do? She has a flair for drama, which is important on youtube. (cough) Molyneaux. Jones.

She is educating the left about how the Russian hacking story is a lie. Can you find any other leftie who is doing that on youtube?

I read what most people type on this forum, but I watched that video for about 20 seconds. She starts off by laughing like a hyena. She doesn't even properly introduce herself. There are millions of videos and zillions of words on the internet. You have to give people a reason to watch. I did not see any good reason to watch some amateurish nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

What is wrong with being high? Are you saying this because you cannot refute anything she said? Two whiffs pal.
    No, I have not listen to it all yet. I am not refuting anything.

But she is high. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Kucinich is likely a russian spy
    Do something Danke

No, I have not listen to it all yet. I am not refuting anything.

But she is high. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Alright. She's the only leftie on youtube i don't hate so I'm a bit defensive. Love your avatar btw
    >_<

Alright. She's the only leftie on youtube i don't hate so I'm a bit defensive. Love your avatar btw

That is a nice change, Germans are usually on the offensive.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That's like picking a fight with a guy with handcuffs on.
    >_<

That's like picking a fight with a guy with handcuffs on.
    Germans are known for that too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I was referring to you picking a fight with soneone who is censored and cannot defend 'Germans' with the full force of facts.

On the other hand, we appear to be tied for reputation, and you've been posting for 10 years, while I've been posting for a few weeks.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I will never understand why some people will troll this website for years on end. I trolled DU for a while but that got old real fast.
    We are no longer being trolled by humans. AI has made significant advances over the years.

I was referring to you picking a fight with soneone who is censored and cannot defend 'Germans' with the full force of facts.

On the other hand, we appear to be tied for reputation, and you've been posting for 10 years, while I've been posting for a few weeks.
    I am picking a fight now, with whom?

Who is censored?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. You must be new here.

When I lived in Germany there were very many russian spies and then this other group called The Red Army Faction .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    LOL. You must be new here.
    Careful, Germans aren't know for their leniency.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Can you find any other leftie who is doing that on youtube?

Yes, Dave Rubin, former member of The Young Turks. He is very outspoken about the recent goings on in the country, including the Russian bs and the leftist narrative that has severe consequences when challenged.

humanity needs a p2p crypto proofed forum for the exchange of ideas..

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think Kucinich is likely a russian spy
    Anyone can look at him and see that he is a alien hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Jewish bankers. Bankers who claim to be Jewish
    Fixed that for you.

#fakejews
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 05-20-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I knew it. So much BS being flung by the shills here, that they have convinced others that their accusation of what Trump was doing (they are constantly sayign he is going ot do this, and he is going to do that, when he hardly ever actually does) have become reality to the weak minded, like juleswin.

Juelswin has heard so much BS, he is quite sure trump is the next Hitler, his feeble mind, barely able to comprehend the assault it received. Now, in the arrogance of his misinformed minds, he writes out a rhetorical, masked as actual intellectual curiosity, (something he clearly does not have, since he could have easily looked up if trump gave Bolton a government position before displaying his ignorance in his disingenuous gesture)
    You don't really know me, I have been screaming for months now that Trump is NO Hitler. He is a globalist, zionist and in league with the people who have taken this country down the tubes. If Trump was half as bad as Hitler, I would not be complaining as much. And no, I do not actually the lies about Hitler by the victors following WWII. He is no angel(hate saying this line cos nobody is an angel) but I think he was a less evil leader than all the leaders who fought him.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    humanity needs a p2p crypto proofed forum for the exchange of ideas..
    That'd require science and critical thought. Both haven't been overly popular lately
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

That'd require science and critical thought. Both haven't been overly popular lately
    I support Trump and I support science and critical thought. I bought Bitcoin and I am HODLing. Competing currencies. Bitcoin will become the new Gold Standard. If you buy 1 bitcoin, you will be a millionaire in USD when that happens.

By buying 1 bitcoin, you are hammering at the banking cartel.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I support Trump and I support science and critical thought. I bought Bitcoin and I am HODLing. Competing currencies. Bitcoin will become the new Gold Standard. If you buy 1 bitcoin, you will be a millionaire in USD when that happens.

By buying 1 bitcoin, you are hammering at the banking cartel.
    Is Ethereum any good so far?

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    Is Ethereum any good so far?
    It is fine but much more experimental and really has a different value proposition. Bitcoin is the first mover as a crypto asset. Probably will always be the biggest with lots of developers working on it.

Buy Bitcoin and speculate on crypto alts like Dash, Litecoins.
    Just like Bitcoin cannot act as a currency for billions of coffee purchases, Ethereum cannot really work for millions of DApps.
    Scaling is a real issue if you value decentralization.

As a conclusion. The only workable scenario is Decentralized Bitcoin Banking Standard to replace the old Gold standard and the current USD reserve currency.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast