Thread: Roger Ailes Dead

Roger Ailes Dead

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/fox-n...d-reports.html

77 Years old.

I guess that's one way to escape.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Youtube, or it didn't happen.

There is no way that he checks out just like that.

He's going deep bunker paradise along with Ken Lay down at the Bush Ranch in Paraguay.

Ailes reportedly bought every house in his neighborhood as a protective buffer.

This means that he thinks that there will be a criminal indictment, a purge, or WW3 coming soon.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Does this have anything to do with Rupert Murdoch informing Trump about the upcoming deep state coup?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Does this have anything to do with Rupert Murdoch informing Trump about the upcoming deep state coup?
    No. One thing actually happened in reality, and the other in internet fanfiction.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No. One thing actually happened in reality, and the other in internet fanfiction.
    Contrary post number 3,477.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure why anyone here would be happy about this. Ailes gave Stossel, Judge Nap, Kennedy,and Jedidiah Bila airtime. And he built a network that counteracted all of the other trash. Fox News is far from good but it is preferable to anything else. I am not eagerly awaiting a right leaning channel that is going to move to the center and get lower ratings under the leadership of Murdoch's liberal son.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Not sure why anyone here would be happy about this. Ailes gave Stossel, Judge Nap, Kennedy,and Jedidiah Bila airtime. And he built a network that counteracted all of the other trash. Fox News is far from good but it is preferable to anything else. I am not eagerly awaiting a right leaning channel that is going to move to the center and get lower ratings under the leadership of Murdoch's liberal son.
    "Countering" trash with more trash (with a few exceptions) isn't helpful. Fox is just another propaganda outlet, but with a different slant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Who is that guy? I've seen him around before but don't know who he is
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Dave Grohl in Tenacious D.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    The devil went down to Tennessee?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe