Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chris Cornell, former Soundgarden singer, dies aged 52

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Cornell's suicide linked to Ativan?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chr...-says-dr-drew/
    Dr. Drew interview:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chris Cornell's final night. Talking like a libertarian...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Maybe now we can get some more traction on discussing Pharma meds impact on our brains.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Maybe now we can get some more traction on discussing Pharma meds impact on our brains.
    Sorry, that is one of the most powerful lobbys in DC. There will be no honest discussion on this issue.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Touching...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Touching...
    Nothing like a profanity filled eulogy.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-27-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Nothing to see here...move along...don't forget your meds...

Chris Cornell toxicology report: Prescription drugs didn't cause death

A toxicology report for the late singer Chris Cornell shows the singer had prescription drugs in his system when he died.

According to the Associated Press, Cornell had sedatives and an anxiety drug in his system on the night he died by hanging himself in his Detroit hotel room. The reports say the drugs didn't contribute to the cause of death but don't elaborate.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ath/102433666/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nothing to see here...move along...don't forget your meds...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ath/102433666/
    Some of those meds can cause people to be suicidal when they stop taking them and the drug is leaving the system. Like if he was taking clonazepam and wanted to stop, he shouldn't have been left alone. But if that were the case, quite possible that he didn't tell anyone he was stopping.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    "nothing.... seems to kill me..."

Wrong.

Last time I was at the Whiskey was to see The Tubes in 1977.

Funny how they seem to have been forgotten by almost everyone, given how influential they were at that time.

Strange world.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Kim Thyill is an awesome guitarist. I love that solo in Black Hole Sun.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Last time I was at the Whiskey was to see The Tubes in 1977.

Funny how they seem to have been forgotten by almost everyone, given how influential they were at that time.

Strange world.
    Yeah, hard to predict what makes a band or music famous over the years. Quality is certainly not a factor. Innovators and geniuses are often forgotten, the connected and favored live forever.

Dying at your peak seems to help.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-09-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Yeah, hard to predict what makes a band or music famous over the years. Quality is certainly not a factor. Innovators and geniuses are often forgotten, the connected and favored live forever.

Dying at your peak seems to help.
    As does boundless stupidity, c.f. Joplin, Hendrix and the like... Imagine, you have the world by the balls and you choose to inject heroin into your veins. That requires something truly "special".

Feh. Humans.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Every time I contemplate suicide, I just have to think, "who else would troll Oyarde, AF and HB in my absence?" And then I put the gun down.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I only suspected foul play in the “suicide” of Chris Cornell on 17 May 2017, after I couldn’t believe that his friend Chester Bennington committed suicide: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ommits-suicide
    I haven’t found much interesting on the “suicide” of Bennington, but I did on Cornell.

The webpage for the “Chris and Vicky Cornell foundation” that focused on helping depraved children (Foster Care, Poverty, and Child abuse) went black a couple of days before Cornell’s death.
    The website for his foundation was taken off line a couple of days before he died.
    Considering the objective of the foundation, it could be that he uncovered one of the many scandals involving children, and posted it on the website of his foundation.
    See the “black” site on 12 May 2017 (5 days before Chris Cornell died): https://web.archive.org/web/20170512083932/http://chrisandvickycornellfoundation.org/
    Here’s the archived page of 15 April 2017: https://web.archive.org/web/20170415...oundation.org/
    When you try the website of the foundation now, it redirects to: http://www.chriscornell.com/

The police report on the “suicide” of Cornell and autopsy report is on the internet. Most interesting to me is that he was found with blood running from his mouth: https://www.scribd.com/document/3535...ate#from_embed
    See excerpts from page 7.
    PRO RECEIVED A CALL FROM VICTIM´S WIFE AT 12:15 AM ON 5/18/2017
    (…)
    WHO STATED SHE TALKED TO HER HUSBAND (VICTIM) AT 11:35 PM ON 5/17/2017 WHO STATED TO WIFE THAT HE WAS GROGGY AND JUST KEPT SAYING “I AM JUST TIRED” AND HUNG OP THE PHONE. VICTIM´S WIFE ASKED PRO TO ROOM AND CHECK ON VICTIM TO SEE IF HE IS ALLRIGHT BECAUSE HE DID NOT SOUND LIKE HE WAS OKAY. PRO WENT TO VICTIM´S ROOM AT 12:15 AM ON 5/18/2017
    (…)
    PRO KICKED IN DOOR WITH HIS FEET
    (…)
    LATCH HAD BEEN ENGAGED ON THIS DOOR (…) PRO KICKED IN BEDROOM DOOR AND FOUND VICTIM LAYING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR WITH BLOOD RUNNING FROM HIS MOUTH AND A RED EXERCISE BAND AROUND VICTIM’S NECK. AT 12:56 AM, MGM MEDIC
    (…) STATED SHE CAME TO ROOM 1136 AND SHE STATED DOOR WAS OPEN AND SHE FOUND VICTIM LAYING ON BATHROOM FLOOR WITH RED EXERCISE BAND AROUND HIS NECK.
    (…)
    UNIT (…) ARRIVED AT HOTEL ROOM AT 1:00 AM ON 5/18/2017 AND OBSERVED VICTIM LAYING ON THE FLOOR WITH BLOOD RUNNING FROM HIS MOUTH.

See excerpts from Page 11.
    Upon entry into the bedroom area, you immediately observe the decedent positioned on his back, wearing a torn grey t-shirt and black underwear short. His face is covered in blood spatter
    (…)
    Mr. Kirsten stated that during this time he was talking by telephone with his wife.
    (…)
    Mr. Kirsten stated that at approximately 12:30 AM, he received a telephone from Ms. Vicki Cornell, the wife of the decedent stating that she want Mr. Kirsten to go to the decedent’s room because he sounded incoherent earlier and that he now was not answering his phone or returning calls.
    (…)
    Upon gaining entry, he found the bedroom door locked also, notified security and requested assistance, to which they refused. Mr. Kirsten stated that he told them to send security and EMS, because he was going to trash the room.

What´s suspicious is that bodyguard Martin Kirsten (PRO) called hotel security before kicking in the front door of the hotel room, and then a second time before kicking in the bedroom door (and asking for security and EMS).
    At not getting any reaction, after the front door was broken open, I could have panicked. But I would’ve only called Emergency Medical Service (EMS) after seeing the body…
    My first attempt to enter the hotel room of Cornell, before trying the extra set of keys, would be to ring the buzzer, knock on the door and yell for Cornell to open the door. This is missing in the description by Kirsten…
    Kirsten was on the phone with wife Vicky the whole time.

In my opinion, the most suspicious in this description is that blood was running from Cornell´s mouth, which I wouldn´t expect if he had hung himself…
    The autopsy report doesn’t mention this blood…
    The following site shows police photos of the death scene (after the corpse had been removed). Photo 8 shows the blood unblurred (why is it blurred in the other pictures?) on the bathroom floor and near the door entry: http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/11/chris-...l-room-photos/

Concerning the blood there are 2 versions. “Conspiracy theorists” see the blood as the “smoking gun”: http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-cornell...piracy-2564701
    According to the state media: “several medical examiners and other professionals say it's common for hanging victims to bleed from the mouth or nose from a buildup of blood and tension in the head.

According to Table 1 of the following literature review, bleeding from mouth and nose happens in only 1% of the suicide hangings, but in 100% of the ligature strangulations (murder by strangulation): http://medind.nic.in/jal/t13/i1/jalt13i1p63.pdf

When I searched for more information, I found the following, which sounds like a maximum of only a few drops of blood in a suicide by hanging: http://www.writing-world.com/mystery/suicide.shtml
    Hanging, whether done with rope, an electrical cord or a belt, always leaves an inverted V bruise, and is easy to tell from ligature strangulation (murder), which leaves a straight-line bruise. Hanging compresses the veins, but arterial blood flow continues, causing small bleeding sites on the lips, inside the mouth and on the eyelids. As with ligature strangulation, the face and neck are congested with blood and become dark red.
    If you can stomach it, here are pictures of victims of hanging, some of them have a little blood near their mouth: http://1226608.sites.myregisteredsit...Hanging-1.html

There is a rumour that Chris Cornell had a visible head wound at his last concert.
    Here is the last time Chris Cornell sang Soundgarden’s biggest hit “Black hole sun” live in concert in Detroit (I don’t see any head wound): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBJksAFkG0

There is a Tweet by Chris Cornell of 21 April (he died 4 weeks later) that was retweeted by Bennington with a link to a story about a movie on the Armenian genocide: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0de26cfeae24b

It looks like Chris Cornell was much closer to this film than I thought at first. Cornell composed the theme song “The promise” for the movie and went to the premiere in London.
    After London he went with his wife Vicky (of Greek origin) to Greece were he visited a refugee camp: http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/201...e-camp-athens/
    It could also be that one of the stories he heard in Greece led to his discovery of some dark secret...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-16-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Here´s the call to report that Chris Cornell has died at the MGM after attempts to revive him failed, already cold to the touch: https://youtu.be/-uZB-ctssUU

In January 2014, Chris Cornell made a Facebook post about Aid Still Required (ASR): https://it-it.facebook.com/chriscorn...2141673104687/
    Help women in Haiti walk alone at night in safety. 90% of women and girls are assaulted in Haiti’s shantytowns. I’m partnering with Aid Still Required to stop this - now. You can too. Please help.
    What´s interesting is that there is a Haiti connection to the Clinton Foundation for both Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. ASR was a Clinton Global Initiative partner: https://www.clintonfoundation.org/bl...o-need-it-most

Chris Cornell’s final moments with the audience don’t sound like somebody that is about to kill himself in an hour.
    I love you guys up there on the top shelf, but you got to f–king stand up and show me something. I have bragged about Detroit crowds for 30 years, so stand the f–k up and make some noise.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

CHRIS CORNELL’S WIDOW SUES DOCTOR OVER SUICIDE

TYLER SHARP November 1, 2018

The Associated Press is reporting that Chris Cornell's widow, Vicky, is suing the late singer's doctor, Robert Koblin, under the premise that he knowingly overprescribed drugs to Chris. The suit was filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court and alleges that Koblin gave Chris drugs that led to "erratic behavior" before his death in 2017. Alongside Vicky in the case are her children, Toni and Christopher, who will serve as plaintiffs. Ultimately, the suit is seeking damages that will be determined at a later time.

Furthermore, the suit claims that Koblin provided “dangerous mind-altering controlled substances to Chris Cornell which impaired Mr. Cornell’s cognition, clouded his judgment, and caused him to engage in dangerous impulsive behaviors that he was unable to control, costing him his life.”

It continues, describing the potential side-effects a drug Chris was taking: “[The] unmonitored use of such excessive amounts of lorazepam ... was known to increase the risk of suicide because it can severely impair judgment, thinking and impulse control and diminish the ability of a patient to think and act rationally.” It is alleged that Chris was never made aware of the drug's possible usage implications.

Chris' death was ruled a suicide by investigators. Although a number of drugs were found in the rockstar's system - including Ativan, barbiturates, caffeine, an anti-opioid substance called naloxone and a decongestant - the final autopsy report claimed the drugs were not the cause of death.

“At the time of his death, Mr. Cornell had everything to live for and was planning a future of recordings, performances and continued work as a charitable activist,” the lawsuit adds.
    http://loudwire.com/chris-cornell-wi...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234