Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 59 of 59

Thread: RussiaGate? 8 Months into This Sensational Crap No Evidence Offered.

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Great advice. Cut off the one direct link he has to the American Public so the ONLY thing they ever hear are the Media's Fake News Stories and constant criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Exactly, it's his PR people that are either off-message or throwing him under the bus prompting him to tweet in his defense. CPU wants more of this so the shilling of the NYT and Wapo can fetch more money. RPFs is being overrun and infested w/ deep state/fake media propaganda/collusion and the mods don't even bat at eye. Too bad that ole Ron is being treated like this on a site dedicated to his mission of liberty and the ousting of establishment frauds. Total disgrace.
    Wow, the deep state must be incredibly powerful if his own PR people that he himself chose are actually on their side instead of his. And instead of, y'know, just firing them, he'll use social media like Twitter which apparently is outside the control of this massive, complex, and incredibly powerful deep state apparatus.


    This worldview is so incredibly convoluted that I can't comprehend how someone can believe it to be true without a truly intense feeling of cognitive dissonance.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why do you try to disprove actual real evidence by discussing the views of the person who compiled it? That doesn't make any logical sense.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

  4. #33

    Default

    The Count. A PR team doesn't matter when Wapo and CNN write fake news stories and everyone relay those claiming Trump is a russian spy.

    The Syrian missile strike showed us what the media really is. I will never forget the big happy smile on the face of the woman reporter asking a gloomy Trump about the strike.

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. You have outdone yourself with that one. The media is completely unbiased. It's all Trump doing it to himself.

    You can't seem to get enough of neoconservative propaganda outlets.
    Did you, the person who is defending the authoritarian warmonger talking about putting more troops in Afghanistan, bombing Syria, drone bombing civilians, killing innocent women and children in overseas bombings, putting more troops in Iraq and Syria, add billions to the military budget ,and looking to start a war with North Korea of all places, really calling someone else a "neocon"?

    That is some hypocritical garbage right there.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    The Count. A PR team doesn't matter when Wapo and CNN write fake news stories and everyone relay those claiming Trump is a russian spy.
    A PR team doesn't matter when Trump contradicts himself every day. More than half of his wounds are self inflicted.



    Oh, and could you link me one of those stories where wapo and CNN said that Trump is a Russian spy? Since they're daily you shouldn't have to look far.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why do you try to disprove actual real evidence by discussing the views of the person who compiled it? That doesn't make any logical sense.

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Did you, the person who is defending the authoritarian warmonger talking about putting more troops in Afghanistan, bombing Syria, drone bombing civilians, killing innocent women and children in overseas bombings, putting more troops in Iraq and Syria, add billions to the military budget ,and looking to start a war with North Korea of all places, really calling someone else a "neocon"?

    That is some hypocritical garbage right there.
    I am not defending any of that, and have posted against all of it. My problem is with the corrupt, hysterical and distractionary leftist/neocon media, and you can not seem to comprehend the difference between not liking the media and loving Trump.

    You hate Trump, therefore everyone else who hates Trump is now your best buddy, and anyone who criticizes the media is your sworn enemy.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Did you, the person who is defending the authoritarian warmonger talking about putting more troops in Afghanistan, bombing Syria, drone bombing civilians, killing innocent women and children in overseas bombings, putting more troops in Iraq and Syria, add billions to the military budget ,and looking to start a war with North Korea of all places, really calling someone else a "neocon"?

    That is some hypocritical garbage right there.
    You got that one right.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Did you, the person who is defending the authoritarian warmonger talking about putting more troops in Afghanistan, bombing Syria, drone bombing civilians, killing innocent women and children in overseas bombings, putting more troops in Iraq and Syria, add billions to the military budget ,and looking to start a war with North Korea of all places, really calling someone else a "neocon"?

    That is some hypocritical garbage right there.
    So defending Trump against the media is defending Trump's every single actions? You sound like an emotional justice warrior. Logic like this coming from your emotions are making this world a hell hole.

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Never take advice from an enemy.

    ~~Sun Tzu

    You are Trump's enemy, and a mouthpiece/shill for his enemy. You are clearly shareblue affiliated in some way, if not an outright IC employee.
    You losers can not stand he is bypassing your narrative.

    When the time comes, and it will, even little old you will answer for your crimes and lies.
    Count on it.
    It doesn't matter where on Earth you are posting from, because the American Civil War will be a global war, but much different than any war fought before.

    You will be found.
    Busted. You got him, dude!

    CPU'd is an IC employee (maybe even a WTK henchman) and even though he's likely posting from the Illuminati bunker deep under Antarctica, The Orange One and his Avengers team will find him... and they will destroy him.

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Nonetheless, he can avoid 90% of bad press by doing these 2 simple tricks:

    - stop tweeting
    - let his PR people do their jobs
    thats the kind of advice that almost cost him the presidency
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  12. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Nonetheless, he can avoid 90% of bad press by doing these 2 simple tricks:

    - stop tweeting
    - let his PR people do their jobs


    Right because he should let the liberal media tell people what he said instead of telling them himself.

  13. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Busted. You got him, dude!

    CPU'd is an IC employee (maybe even a WTK henchman) and even though he's likely posting from the Illuminati bunker deep under Antarctica, The Orange One and his Avengers team will find him... and they will destroy him.
    Andy Kaufman? Dave Chapelle? Seriously, let us know who is the comic genius behind your posts.

  14. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Wow, the deep state must be incredibly powerful if his own PR people that he himself chose are actually on their side instead of his. And instead of, y'know, just firing them, he'll use social media like Twitter which apparently is outside the control of this massive, complex, and incredibly powerful deep state apparatus.


    This worldview is so incredibly convoluted that I can't comprehend how someone can believe it to be true without a truly intense feeling of cognitive dissonance.
    Willy Wonka as avatar.

    You are just another fantasy land dweller.

    Case in point:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The occupy movement and the current alt-right have a hell of a lot in common.

  15. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The occupy movement and the current alt-right have a hell of a lot in common.
    Yup, you are in a fantasy land.

  16. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    thats the kind of advice that almost cost him the presidency
    What good is it to win the POTUS if you burn all your bridges to get there? And even so, there were cautiously optimistic allies in the press and in the Congress willing to give him a shot, even after the way he treated them during the campaign. The reason he can't work with them now is all his own fault.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  17. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Never take advice from an enemy.

    ~~Sun Tzu

    You are Trump's enemy, and a mouthpiece/shill for his enemy. You are clearly shareblue affiliated in some way, if not an outright IC employee.
    You losers can not stand he is bypassing your narrative.

    When the time comes, and it will, even little old you will answer for your crimes and lies.
    Count on it.
    It doesn't matter where on Earth you are posting from, because the American Civil War will be a global war, but much different than any war fought before.

    You will be found.
    I'm easily found. Come find me. We'll have a chat.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  18. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'm easily found. Come find me. We'll have a chat.
    Why would I do that? I don't have to.
    What good is it to win the POTUS if you burn all your bridges to get there? And even so, there were cautiously optimistic allies in the press and in the Congress willing to give him a shot, even after the way he treated them during the campaign. The reason he can't work with them now is all his own fault.
    Out of one side of this snakes mouth, Trump is the swamp, out of the other side of this snake's mouth, Trump should work with the swamp.

    Out of one side of this snakes Mouth, trump is in Collusion with Russia, and it will all come crashing down. Out of the other side of this snake's mouth, Trump is goign to destroy himself with tweets.
    there were cautiously optimistic allies in the press
    Like who?

    God damn you don't give one iota a care about the truth, in any shape or form, nor do you care to even appear to be talking truth. You just write as many lies as possible.

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yup, you are in a fantasy land.
    You don't think that there were nationalist members and supporters of the occupy movement?
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why do you try to disprove actual real evidence by discussing the views of the person who compiled it? That doesn't make any logical sense.

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You don't think that there were nationalist members and supporters of the occupy movement?
    The occupy movement and the current alt-right have a hell of a lot in common.
    Fantasy land

  21. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Fantasy land
    Many racialists are unsure about, and even against, these Occupy Wall Street protests all around the country. It has been pointed out to me that many protesters are non-white and/or “communists.” Well my answer to that is: “WHO CARES?!” They are against the same evil, corrupted, degenerate capitalist elitists that WE are against! Instead of screaming, “6 million more!” The pro-white movementites should be JOINING this Occupy movement and supporting it!

    Seriously people, just WHO is our enemy? The unemployed left-wing 25-year-old holding up a sign, OR the judeo-capitalist banksters who swindled the American taxpayers out of A TRILLION dollars in the “bailout” scam AND continue to oppress the White Working Class?!? Even Adolf Hitler’s NSDAP had to vote with open communists on some issues to achieve their goals. WE need to utilize and support every movement of dissent against this evil American empire, regardless of which end of the political spectrum it originates from.

    The foremost authority on National Socialism in America has this to say about “Occupy”:
    What is really MISSING – is the “MOVEMENT” from these popular protests – its time to pull WN heads out of their collective ass’s, and JOIN IN the attack on Judeo-Capitalism. What do you suggest? That WN Working Class White people DEFEND the Judeo-Capitalists? IF the “movement” wasn’t so PATHETIC it would be OUT THERE – LEADING these protests! The fact that its these “lefties” as you call them, who are picking up the ball and running with it – only shows how much more in tune THEY are with the fed up masses of White Workers, than the fossilized, reactionary “right-wing”. WHO holds the WEALTH and POWER in this country – the JUDEO-CAPITALISTS. WHO is therefore the #1 ENEMY who makes all this filth happen – the JUDEO-CAPITALISTS. WHO therefore do WN need to FIGHT? My heart is right there with these people, perhaps someday the “movement” will SHOW the same COURAGE and DEDICATION that these people OUT THERE FIGHTING are SHOWING!

    Sincerely, ROCKY SUHAYDA Hail Victory! 88! www.ANP14.com
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...ist-banksters/
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why do you try to disprove actual real evidence by discussing the views of the person who compiled it? That doesn't make any logical sense.

  22. #51

    Default

    "The sanctity of our election process." I hear that term alot for a country to holds the separation of church and state as a primary tenent.

    Which is hilarious. If I didnt have to go to work id wonder if real life is still real. Orare et labore. And when the state is your god this becomes literal. Consider your taxes a tithe.

  23. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I am not defending any of that, and have posted against all of it. My problem is with the corrupt, hysterical and distractionary leftist/neocon media, and you can not seem to comprehend the difference between not liking the media and loving Trump.

    You hate Trump, therefore everyone else who hates Trump is now your best buddy, and anyone who criticizes the media is your sworn enemy.
    If everyone who hated trump was my best buddy, why on the Earth would I have a problem with the media when much of it is also anti-Trump? That doesn't make sense.


    You can post against something all you want. But giving support the man and his policies negates all that you say. It is just saying one thing while doing another, the very definition of hypocrisy.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  24. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    A PR team doesn't matter when Trump contradicts himself every day. More than half of his wounds are self inflicted.



    Oh, and could you link me one of those stories where wapo and CNN said that Trump is a Russian spy? Since they're daily you shouldn't have to look far.
    You really think, base on the coverage, that that isn't precisely what they hope the plebs will infer?

  25. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    So defending Trump against the media is defending Trump's every single actions? You sound like an emotional justice warrior. Logic like this coming from your emotions are making this world a hell hole.
    The real issue is that you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not just responding the Bryan's one argument but rather a pattern of arguments from B4L that come to Trump's defense and support for Trumps policies, especially in regards to big government and unconstitutional government regulation of the border, as well as a consistent unwillingness to face the facts that when you support someone for President you don't get to pick and choose. You can't just say, "Well, I support his border views but don't support his international warmongering." The system in America is all or nothing and your support is used by the President not just to justify regulating the border but also in murdering 8 year old little girls with drone bombs. To give teh kind of person who would do that power and then try to say that you aren't responsible for their actions is the height of corrupt hypocrisy.

    And anyone implying The Count a "neocon" is an idiot. If anything, support for Trump and his ridiculous border wall is the neocon agenda.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  26. #55

    Default

    Somebody wrote something. I was there. For three months. You know, in reality, not in the blogosphere and not "experiencing" it through my television news.

  27. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    The real issue is that you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not just responding the Bryan's one argument but rather a pattern of arguments from B4L that come to Trump's defense and support for Trumps policies, especially in regards to big government and unconstitutional government regulation of the border, as well as a consistent unwillingness to face the facts that when you support someone for President you don't get to pick and choose. You can't just say, "Well, I support his border views but don't support his international warmongering." The system in America is all or nothing and your support is used by the President not just to justify regulating the border but also in murdering 8 year old little girls with drone bombs. To give teh kind of person who would do that power and then try to say that you aren't responsible for their actions is the height of corrupt hypocrisy.

    And anyone implying The Count a "neocon" is an idiot. If anything, support for Trump and his ridiculous border wall is the neocon agenda.
    Where are these quotes where I "support" Trump? Context is important. Put up or shut up.

    Your sophist vendetta because I don't agree with you on open borders is getting old. Sorry, it's the neocons that are for open borders and globalism.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  28. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Somebody wrote something. I was there. For three months. You know, in reality, not in the blogosphere and not "experiencing" it through my television news.




    Either the two positions share mutual goals or they don't. Anti-Zionist, Anti-banker, and Anti-globalist sentiments are found on both ends of the political spectrum.
    Last edited by TheCount; 05-24-2017 at 04:21 PM.

  29. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    You can't just say, "Well, I support his border views but don't support his international warmongering.
    Yes, you can. Among other things, this is a political activism forum. It is impossible to agree with someone 100% of the time. There are allies on specific issues, just like Kucinich was an ally to Ron Paul on some issues, and Tulsi Gabbard is an ally today on some issues. If Rand can work with Trump (or influence him) on certain issues, then people can also support that effort. It is the nature of politics.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  30. #59

    Default

    You would think this would be a no-brainer. I remember a past member on the religion forum would regularly tell people that "You can't believe (fill in a belief) because you are a such-in-such religious," while totally ignoring what the person actually said.

    This political talibanism is the reason for all these ridiculous grudges and the reason we have endless arguments that spill on to unrelated threads. It is because people literally can't understand what they are reading because their hatred for the other member trumps their own reason. Seeing it here and every other internet political discussion forum has helped my cynicism in humanity grow.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yes, you can. Among other things, this is a political activism forum. It is impossible to agree with someone 100% of the time. There are allies on specific issues, just like Kucinich was an ally to Ron Paul on some issues, and Tulsi Gabbard is an ally today on some issues. If Rand can work with Trump (or influence him) on certain issues, then people can also support that effort. It is the nature of politics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12





Similar Threads

  1. Will Russiagate Backfire on the Left?
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2017, 07:16 PM
  2. RussiaGATE? What Evidence? The Senate Hearing Yesterday Was a Joke.
    By AngryCanadian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 10:52 PM
  3. Police jailed two innocent men for 17 months with no evidence
    By green73 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:59 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 11:25 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •