Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RussiaGate? 8 Months into This Sensational Crap No Evidence Offered.

RussiaGate? 8 Months into This Sensational Crap No Evidence Offered.

I have being following this complete sensational crap of RussiaGate through the
    social media. And thus far the mainstream news media and the liberals who are calling PresidentTrump to resign had offered no reasonable profound Evidence.

Remember this Weeks's democrat press brief? they had a picture of Trump and Russian minsters laughing as Proof of RussiaGate.

The democrat party and MSM are embarrassing themselves on the worldstage with this RussiaGate Crap.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Hillary has more connections with Russia.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

May 16, 2017 | 02:19
    Exclusive: Trump's campaign had 18 undisclosed contacts with Russia
    By Ned Parker, Jonathan Landay and Warren Strobel | WASHINGTON

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

The previously undisclosed interactions form part of the record now being reviewed by FBI and congressional investigators probing Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election and contacts between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

Six of the previously undisclosed contacts described to Reuters were phone calls between Sergei Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the United States, and Trump advisers, including Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser, three current and former officials said.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

In January, the Trump White House initially denied any contacts with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign. The White House and advisers to the campaign have since confirmed four meetings between Kislyak and Trump advisers during that time.

The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides to provide the FBI and Congress with a full account of interactions with Russian officials and others with links to the Kremlin during and immediately after the 2016 election.

The White House did not respond to requests for comment. Flynn's lawyer declined to comment. In Moscow, a Russian foreign ministry official declined to comment on the contacts and referred Reuters to the Trump administration.

Separately, a spokesman for the Russian embassy in Washington said: “We do not comment on our daily contacts with the local interlocutors.”

The 18 calls and electronic messages took place between April and November 2016 as hackers engaged in what U.S. intelligence concluded in January was part of a Kremlin campaign to discredit the vote and influence the outcome of the election in favor of Trump over his Democratic challenger, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

Those discussions focused on mending U.S.-Russian economic relations strained by sanctions imposed on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in Syria and containing a more assertive China, the sources said.

Members of the Senate and House intelligence committees have gone to the CIA and the National Security Agency to review transcripts and other documents related to contacts between Trump campaign advisers and associates and Russian officials and others with links to Putin, people with knowledge of those investigations told Reuters.

The U.S. Justice Department said on Wednesday it had appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential campaign and possible collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia. Mueller will now take charge of the FBI investigation that began last July. Trump and his aides have repeatedly denied any collusion with Russia.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN18E106
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Name names and show the proof or STFU.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

https://twitter.com/mattvella/status/865169332304826368
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Putin laughs at political chaos in the US
    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-...haos-in-the-us

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Don't you get it. Obviously, the lack of any evidence just proves Russia is behind the lack of any evidence.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Putin laughs at political chaos in the US
    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-...haos-in-the-us
    It is to laugh... all this political BS. It'll take decades for America to regain any sense of credibility... that is if there is even an effort to do so. It is to laugh.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Ah More Bull$#@! as usual.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
    I am pretty sure Hillary had more undisclosed contacts with Russians then Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/mattvella/status/865169332304826368
    STFU fake Rand Paul supporter

It's interesting and ludicrous at the same time that the leftist establishment is now attempting to make every conversation some kind of holy testimony that must be monitored and approved by, well, them.

"OMG! Someone on the Trump team sent an email to a Russian who once talked to Putin. It's proof of a crime or something really, really, bad and nefarious."

Wonder if anyone on the Trump and Clinton campaigns were ever "in contact" via "calls and "emails" with persons from any other nations?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-18-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's interesting and ludicrous at the same time that the leftist establishment is now attempting to make every conversation some kind of holy testimony that must be monitored and approved by, well, them.

"OMG! Someone on the Trump team sent an email to a Russian who once talked to Putin. It's proof of a crime or something really, really, bad and nefarious."

Wonder if anyone on the Trump and Clinton campaigns were ever "in contact" via "calls and "emails" with persons from any other nations?
    It's a problem of his own making. He keeps tripling down on denials that are clearly false when there were no real consequences of being truthful, and throwing his staff under the bus when they try to clean it up. If he would have laid it all out on day 1, the press would not be ridiculing him like they are today.

It's a problem of his own making. He keeps tripling down on denials that are clearly false when there were no real consequences of being truthful, and throwing his staff under the bus when they try to clean it up. If he would have laid it all out on day 1, the press would not be ridiculing him like they are today.
    Sure. And if Hillary was asked, "did you collude with the Saudis to fix the election?", she would say, "oh, I just talked to them yesterday. My staff talks to them all the time. I'll go ahead and provide you with transcripts of all of the conversations tomorrow to prove that we were just talking about terrorism and oil and bombing Iran and stuff. The election only came up when I told them that they need to donate more to my campaign so that I would be nice to them in the future. No collusion at all"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's infuriating and absurd. If they're able to remove Trump over the Russian collusion hoax, it'll become an attack blueprint for future politicians more palatable than him. Probably much more as well.

McCain already said Rand worked with Putin, too. Expect to see anyone who favors a different foreign policy or realignment with Russia in the future slammed by neo-Russophobia.

If he would have laid it all out on day 1, the press would not be ridiculing him like they are today.
    That is pure delusional fantasy. The "press" MSM , would do exactly as they have been - ignoring actual real issues, failing to criticize things that should be criticized (like foreign intervention, debt and deficits, NSA, surveillance, not actually demanding total repeal of Obamacare, calling out or auditing the Fed, etc. ) while distracting us with hyper critiques of irrelevant things like two scoops of ice cream, of what words we said, or this tweet or that, or firing Comey after the same "press" demanded he be fired, or demonizing Russia, ignoring Israel and Saudi Arabia, cheer leading warmongering, coddling the neocon appointments like Pence while ridiculing anyone that might possibly challenge the neoconservative foreign policy, or manufacturing non-existent Russia conspiracies. In other words, they would be doing exactly as they have been doing and currently are doing.

Remember this is the same "press" that could find nothing deserving of focused attention with the deep state or alphabets trying to control and dictate foreign policy and subvert Constitutional process and electoral safeguards; the same "press" who couldn't are less about Hillary's unsecured email server leaking state secrets, or Obama's multiple occasions of leaking classified information, or foreign government contributions to Clinton Foundations, or pay to play, or violations of national sovereignty, or regime change, or Saudi/Israeli influence in US elections and government, or debt, or Washington interference in foreign elections or government, or war on false pretenses, or acts of preemptive warfare, or genocide in Yemen, or arming and supporting the head chopping Saudi Wahhabi dictatorship, or drone murders, or the destruction of entire nations and making refugees of millions, or arming and funding terrorists organizations, or creating them, or Benghazi, or provoking nuclear armed powers, or a foreign policy of perpetual lies, or challenging anything from the neocon establishment, or imprisoning Kiriakou or Manning, or total surveillance, or 1984 big brother style domestic spying, or NSA hacking and malware, or MSM collusion with political parties, or witch hunting Assange and Wikileaks or Snowden, who could not get outraged that the perpetrators and authorizes of the most heinous crime of torture or murder get no punishment while whistle-blowers go to prison, or on and on and on.

This so called "press" is on a perpetual campaign mode and act as PR cheerleaders for the perpetual deep state agenda, and while ignoring real issues and heinous crimes. They are not "press" but rather spokes-corporations for the deep state. They frame and manufacture their "reporting" to fit that agenda. We saw it clearly with Ron Paul in 2008. It has not gone away. Its only worse with the MSM. They have been and continue to try to ridicule anyone of any political spectrum from libertarian to authoritarian perceived in any particular way that might cause any hiccup in that agenda. The more influence and popularity, the more hyper-focused the criticism and ridicule.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    It's infuriating and absurd. If they're able to remove Trump over the Russian collusion hoax, it'll become an attack blueprint for future politicians more palatable than him. Probably much more as well.
    Exactly! ++ Kucinich clarifies this danger very well.

Trump doesn’t realize that he’s really Tyler Durden
    By Jonathan Capehart May 18 at 12:31 PM

Not content to mar the Coast Guard Academy commencement with a carnival of self-pity on Wednesday, President Trump emerged from a Twitter hiatus on Thursday to claim the mantle of political martyrdom. Pardon me a moment while I shed a single tear for the Tyler Durden of American presidents.

I know the first two rules of “Fight Club” are not to talk about “Fight Club,” but these are extraordinary circumstances. In short, the 1999 movie starring Edward Norton and Brad Pitt is about a guy (Norton) with such bad luck that after his apartment blows up, he goes to live with Durden (Pitt). In the parking lot of a bar, Durden says, “I want you to hit me.” The ensuing brawl between the two buddies (Norton’s character is the nameless narrator of the movie) sparks what becomes a secret fight club of men who wear their black eyes and bruises as badges of honor and distinction.

The through-the-fingers fight scenes are bloody. And the beat-downs endured by the narrator and Durden are intense. There’s only one hitch: Durden isn’t real. All the punches thrown and taken by the two are really the act of one person, the narrator. By the end of the movie you realize that all those hits and missing teeth were self-inflicted. A perfect metaphor for the Trump presidency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-tyler-durden/

LOL. You have outdone yourself with that one. The media is completely unbiased. It's all Trump doing it to himself.

You can't seem to get enough of neoconservative propaganda outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. You have outdone yourself with that one. The media is completely unbiased. It's all Trump doing it to himself.

You can't seem to get enough of neoconservative propaganda outlets.
    Nonetheless, he can avoid 90% of bad press by doing these 2 simple tricks:

- stop tweeting
    - let his PR people do their jobs

Banned

Blog Entries

- stop tweeting
    Never take advice from an enemy.

~~Sun Tzu

You are Trump's enemy, and a mouthpiece/shill for his enemy. You are clearly shareblue affiliated in some way, if not an outright IC employee.
    You losers can not stand he is bypassing your narrative.

When the time comes, and it will, even little old you will answer for your crimes and lies.
    Count on it.
    It doesn't matter where on Earth you are posting from, because the American Civil War will be a global war, but much different than any war fought before.

You will be found.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-18-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

~~Sun Tzu

You are Trump's enemy, and a mouthpiece/shill for his enemy. You are clearly shareblue affiliated in some way, if not an outright IC employee.

When the time comes, and it will, even little old you will answer for your crimes and lies.
    Count on it.
    It doesn't matter where on Earth you are posting from, because the American Civil War will be a global war, but much different than any war fought before.

You will be found.
    Damn you're a $#@!in idiot.
    Some here have some serious brain malfunctions.LOL
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post

McCain already said Rand worked with Putin, too. Expect to see anyone who favors a different foreign policy or realignment with Russia in the future slammed by neo-Russophobia.
    it is the taint of emotional retards ruling the social media. This fire of emotional stupidity is stoked by a team of professional fudders like CPUD.

Rand or anyone can be smeared like Trump is being smeared.

~~Sun Tzu

Count on it.

You will be found.
    During alt-right internet roleplaying, do you have to roll any dice or anything or do you just kind of wing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    During alt-right internet roleplaying, do you have to roll any dice or anything or do you just kind of wing it?
    I occupied. Not alt-right. Sorry to shatter your illusions.

just buy 1 bitcoin dudes...

I occupied. Not alt-right. Sorry to shatter your illusions.
    The occupy movement and the current alt-right have a hell of a lot in common. Many of the same people and organizations who now support or are part of the alt-right supported Occupy, such as David Duke, the American Freedom Party, etc.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

- stop tweeting
    Great advice. Cut off the one direct link he has to the American Public so the ONLY thing they ever hear are the Media's Fake News Stories and constant criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Great advice. Cut off the one direct link he has to the American Public so the ONLY thing they ever hear are the Media's Fake News Stories and constant criticism.
    Exactly, it's his PR people that are either off-message or throwing him under the bus prompting him to tweet in his defense. CPU wants more of this so the shilling of the NYT and Wapo can fetch more money. RPFs is being overrun and infested w/ deep state/fake media propaganda/collusion and the mods don't even bat at eye. Too bad that ole Ron is being treated like this on a site dedicated to his mission of liberty and the ousting of establishment frauds. Total disgrace.

Russia is against the big banks they are my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast