Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck Already Floating the Idea of a Mike Pence Presidency

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Glenn Beck Already Floating the Idea of a Mike Pence Presidency

Right on cue with the Deep State script.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2017/05/16/...was-negligent/

If you want to be consistent, the intent should not matter. And if — if these things are true — and that’s a big if — if these are true, then we, the conservatives and constitutionalists, should be saying, “Pence should ask for the resignation of the president, and it should be President Pence,” if this is true.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty sure Trump just told the Russians that the terrists have the ability to make laptop bombs..

The person who LEAKED it to WaPo actually leaked a lot more information about the specific intelligence.

The person who leaked it was probably McMaster or one of the newer deputies who gets the meeting notes, I forget his name.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/RussGrote/status/864623250990665728
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Hopefully, a Pence presidency would be better than a Hillary presidency.

Glenn Beck:

He returns, much like a genital wart.

A. Glenn Beck is insane/always-shilling.

B. That aside, considering the hypothetical, I'm torn. Pence would be no better/different on the issues (because Trump is led by the nose by advisors just like Pence), but he'd be more competent at a personal level - less likely to cause some unfortunate international incident through pure stupidity. On the other hand, Trump remaining in office in order to maximally discredit himself and the movement he represents would benefit us politically: open to the door a bit further for a (l)ibertarian candidate in 4 years.

Tough call

Glenn loathes Putin and Russia. He's been attacking Dugin for months, so this is right in line with his agenda. Beck clearly wants the Christian Dominist in, after the Wildcard POTUS is removed out the backdoor. It's readily apparent Trump is getting closer and closer to his breaking point, which could be a blessing to the rest of us in bondage. The Deep State needs to be dragged into the spotlight by name, since it relishes operating in the darkness.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-16-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Glenn loathes Putin and Russia. He's been attacking Dugin for months, so this is right in line with his agenda. Beck clearly wants the Christian Dominist in, after the Wildcard POTUS is removed out the backdoor. It's readily apparent Trump is getting closer and closer to his breaking point, which could be a blessing to the rest of us in bondage. The Deep State needs to be dragged into the spotlight.
    The deep state is pretty much front and center already:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just like they like their fixed markets, they like steady predictable puppets.

So let me get this straight, Glenn Beck went after Trump when he had a bigger audience and bigger influence and he wasn't able to take him down. But now you are worried that a much insignificant Beck could possibly take down a more powerful Trump. If anyone is going to Take Trump down, it ain't going to be Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So let me get this straight, Glenn Beck went after Trump when he had a bigger audience and bigger influence and he wasn't able to take him down. But now you are worried that a much insignificant Beck could possibly take down a more powerful Trump. If anyone is going to Take Trump down, it ain't going to be Beck.
    Beck is powerless, but it's incredibly amusing to see him latch onto these type of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Does Herr Kissenger not vant peace and MAGA?

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...on-loan-2017-5

Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The top White House adviser and son-in-law of Trump failed to identify his part ownership of Cadre, a real-estate startup he founded, which links him to the Goldman Sachs Group and the mega-investors George Soros and Peter Thiel, sources told The Journal.

Business Insider first reported on Kushner's involvement with Cadre last June. Here's more about what Cadre is.

Jamie Gorelick, an attorney for Kushner, told The Journal in a statement that Cadre was part of BFPS Ventures LLC, a company Kushner owns and identified in his government financial-disclosure forms.

Gorelick also said a revised version of Kushner's form that includes Cadre would be made available once ethics officials have looked at it.

Kushner also failed to identify debt of more than $1 billion from 20 lenders and personal guarantees to pay more than $300 million of that, according to The Journal.

While Gorelick called revisions to the disclosure "very normal," ethics experts told The Journal that the loans and guarantees should be disclosed so officials could decide whether Kushner needs to recuse himself from issues that involve his lenders. Investment in startups like Cadre should definitely be disclosed, experts said.

"Anything that presents a potential for the conflict of interest should be disclosed so that the public and the press can monitor this," Trevor Potter, a former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, told The Journal.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He has business ties to Goldman?

Like, who at Goldman?

Like, the current Treasury Secretary?

He just did not know. There was no intent to mislead.

Personal guarantees on loans is terrible.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

One of the reasons that Beck and his underpants gang hate Putin and Russia is that the Russian Orthodox Church and the government have long identified the mormon church as being a cult.

Thus, the John Kuntsman brigade, including Beck, are out there for regime change.

But to put it in perspective, John Kuntsman has no problem with Chinese communists.

I saw an interview with him where he states that his greatest accomplishment was his investment in China starting in "72 with Nixon and how he created the Chi-Com petrochemical industry.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Pretty sure Trump just told the Russians that the terrists have the ability to make laptop bombs..

The person who LEAKED it to WaPo actually leaked a lot more information about the specific intelligence.

The person who leaked it was probably McMaster or one of the newer deputies who gets the meeting notes, I forget his name.
    +1

Trump should fire everyone that was present. Even McMaster.

I am no fan of Trump.

but anyone who can't see what is occurring right now is in denial. Guy has no chance whatsoever.

He should have spent his first 100 days cleaning house.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Trump has been treated very well and very unfairly. Got billions in free media publicity. Also been subject to constant impeachment and coup rumors from before he won the election.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all part of a plot to get Paul Ryan out as speaker. President Donald already knows Mr. Mike is exposed, as head of the transition, he had to have known Flynn was a foreign lobbyist when he was brought on. So if Mr. Mike also goes down for obstruction, Paul Ryan becomes the POTUS and therefore forced out of the House altogether- checkmate!

Thats why the democrats should not push back too hard. If they think trump is bad and incompetent, thats much better than having bad and competent pence or paul ryan as president.

...yeah yeah...'they' are definitely singling trump out...i mean if anyone else--ANYONE--had uttered the very same great words/ideas, and undertaken the very same great actions, in the very same great manner and tone as trump has...well, all 'the media' would be a-buzz with praise and deserved respect!...poor, picked-on trump!...they are all just jealous of his greatness!....

Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 05-20-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    they are all just jealous of his greatness!
    ^This
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    One of the reasons that Beck and his underpants gang hate Putin and Russia is that the Russian Orthodox Church and the government have long identified the mormon church as being a cult.

Thus, the John Kuntsman brigade, including Beck, are out there for regime change.

But to put it in perspective, John Kuntsman has no problem with Chinese communists.

I saw an interview with him where he states that his greatest accomplishment was his investment in China starting in "72 with Nixon and how he created the Chi-Com petrochemical industry.
    That and the fact that Beck has had neocon handlers since day one.

Just another "Pastor" Hagee.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Right on cue with the Deep State script.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2017/05/16/...was-negligent/
    And if in an alternative universe Ron Paul was VP, Beck would probably be praying every day for the health of Donald Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast