Thread: PBS does Bundy / Militia documentary

Thumbs down PBS does Bundy / Militia documentary

One of the federal government's propaganda arms is doing a hit piece tomorrow night on people who don't like the federal government...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/fi...al-government/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully it will backfire..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    people who don't like the federal government...
    The dog whistle politicians use is domestic terrorists. The new government is going to go hog wild. This is the kind of propaganda piece they usually reserve for drugs or Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The new government is going to go hog wild.
    But Trump is a man of the People..... LOL
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    But Trump is a man of the People..... LOL
    The establishment was having a tough time with foreign policy. A lot of foreign policy is perception and not action. So what we have here is The establishment's answer to the problem of a psychopath (world leaders) with a gun. This is the psychological foreign policy. I just hope that Trump isn't as trigger happy as he is trying to make NK and Russia think he is.

I'm sure that PBS will cover the Bundy situation fairly and accurately.

/S

Prepared ahead of time and strategically launched. The second trial is about to begin. I don't remember PublicBull$#@! reporting on how the jury was hung regarding conspiracy charges? Did PublicBull$#@! run a story on Ammon Bundy's treatment. Solitaire. Denied food, water. Did they report that the judge did not let the gallery hold or display pocket Constitutions? Don't think that I don't feel fine by not paying taxes that contribute to a propaganda machine.

I watched the PBS documentary about Ruby Ridge on netflix the other night. It's actually fair. You never know.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Feds FAKE JOURNALISM was presented at trial,, if any were paying attention.
    And Journalists were Jailed and Tried for covering the story.

all depends on spin
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The Feds FAKE JOURNALISM was presented at trial,, if any were paying attention.
    And Journalists were Jailed and Tried for covering the story.

all depends on spin
    Correct.
    Correct.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I watched the PBS documentary about Ruby Ridge on netflix the other night. It's actually fair. You never know.
    I was going to say the same thing about the Frontline coverage of Waco

I am pretty happy PBS will not be doing a documentary on my patriotism .
    Do something Danke

Banned

Blog Entries
    So I didn't watch it, here is what I saw:
    Some hillbilly idiot saying mildly racist things, while toting a gun
    an expose on a militia leader, bringing up past findings from a nasty divorce, with ominous music in the back ground
    slow motion black and white of camouflaged overweight middle age men marching with big guns, and grimaces.

This appears to be the transcript:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/ar...r-bunkerville/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Prepared ahead of time and strategically launched. The second trial is about to begin. I don't remember PublicBull$#@! reporting on how the jury was hung regarding conspiracy charges? Did PublicBull$#@! run a story on Ammon Bundy's treatment. Solitaire. Denied food, water. Did they report that the judge did not let the gallery hold or display pocket Constitutions? Don't think that I don't feel fine by not paying taxes that contribute to a propaganda machine.
    I share your skepticism of NPR/PBS. They'll often report on a development, but always seem to skew in favor of .gov.

PBS has this: http://www.pbs.org/video/3000894365/ (looks like that's part of the new Frontline episode?)

NPR has this: http://www.npr.org/2016/10/28/499710...uge-occupation . Again, skewed a bit.

Searches for "ammon bundy solitary" have zero results on both sites.

Did they report on the FBI agent that fired the shots at Finicum as he was exiting his vehicle with hands in the air? How's that AG investigation going?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.