Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Dismayed by Betrayal at All Govt levels; May return to roots as supreme troublemaker

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump Dismayed by Betrayal at All Govt levels; May return to roots as supreme troublemaker

I could have told him this from the beginning and saved him all the agita. Washington D.C. was never a place to make deals. It's the rotten core of the entire empire.

https://www.infowars.com/white-house...ment-advisers/

Having been guided by moderate advisers for the last 6 weeks, Trump tried working with the Washington establishment but has come to the realization that they do not want to compromise on any issue, don’t care about the country, and are merely concerned with blocking his policy agenda.

Trump is set to take the gloves off, sidelining those within his inner circle who he feels he cannot fully trust and going back to the approach he took for the first 50 days of his administration.

Our sources also confirm that James Comey’s comment that he was “mildly nauseous” at influencing the impact of the 2016 election was the final straw that led to his firing, in addition to the former FBI Director’s failure to investigate Susan Rice for her alleged role in overseeing surveillance of phone calls between Trump and his aides.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-11-2017 at 06:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I could have told him this from the beginning and saved him all the agita. Washington D.C. was never a place to make deals. It's the rotten core of the entire empire.

https://www.infowars.com/white-house...ment-advisers/

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    ^^^cuck

See, cucks don't make deals.

Except Donald, who both doesn't make deals and isn't a cuck.

...except he makes deals with cucks, and therefore isn't a cuck.

..or something.

Here's hoping so.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here's hoping so.
    Hope in one hand....
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hope in one hand....
    And $#@! in the other...

"Betrayal"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And $#@! in the other...
    Yup, same old story.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    "Betrayal"
    That implies that he promised something other than this..

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^cuck

See, cucks don't make deals.

..or something.
    Schrödinger's cuck.

Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 05-11-2017 at 11:53 PM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Not if Chuck Schumer has anything to say about it.
    Here's hoping so.
    Rand Paul: It's a secret world out there-https://youtu.be/ftk5PWDj_i4?t=3m30s. Rand Paul: Chuck Schumer..Chuck Schumer..Chuck Schumer..Chuck Schumer..Chuck Schumer.. https://youtu.be/4-lxLXeclu8?t=1m16s

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

And $#@! in the other...
    Make sure to eat a all natural raw food diet though, that way you don't smell like $#@!- hell you don't even have to wipe anymore, you could wear a diaper if you wanted to, go for it, you deserve it. Don't worry if other people still think your $#@! smells, if you don't think it smells that is all that matters. It doesn't matter if people have a tolerance for the smell of their own $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Make sure to eat a all natural raw food diet though, that way you don't smell like $#@!- hell you don't even have to wipe anymore, you could wear a diaper if you wanted to, go for it, you deserve it. Don't worry if other people still think your $#@! smells, if you don't think it smells that is all that matters. It doesn't matter if people have a tolerance for the smell of their own $#@!.
    What's your $#@!ing problem now?

What's your $#@!ing problem now?

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?
    If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:
    Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

$#@! just got real.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is all I saw in your rep comment:

��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*�& #56

Ok, roger that.

This is all I saw in your rep comment:

��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*��*�& #56
    Probably a link to the meat eating thread.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Now why does that sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Not really. I eat 100% raw. If I stick with greens my sh*t does not stink. Greens are about as neutral as it gets. If I overdo something, like nuts or raw cheese or even fruit, then yeah, it's going to be bad. I even eat steak, but I eat it raw. I don't even need to use toilet paper. I do, but there's no need. Nothing there. Hardly like when I ate greasy ass crap food that comes out greasy. We feed our dogs 100% raw. They crap very clean. They crap with ease, in about 30 seconds. No straining. One dog will be 21 years old next month. Eats raw chicken mixed with ground greens and other vegetables. I suppose if you stuck your nose right down in the crap, then you might catch a bad whiff. But I never tried it.

So cows eating grass is about as natural as it gets. I suppose that one could argue domesticated cows are not really natural, but domesticated dogs are also relatively new. Grain is not really natural. Just look at nature. No animal cooks its food. Bears and dogs and such will eat scraps, but it does not happen naturally. No animal is naturally designed to eat grain or garbage. That is when they have more problems. Raccoons in town will be fatter and slower than the ones in nature.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Probably a link to the meat eating thread.
    I was trying to do a poop emoji . Since it seems the forum didn't have one I presented what I thought would be a suitable substitute for the RPF

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

..or something.

"What I'm saying, Mr. Frost, is that when the president does it, that means it's MAGA."
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Angry Trump could be back. Thank the heavens.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ould-may-be-fi

In a report by Axios this morning, citing White House sources, President Trump is reportedly considering a "huge reboot" of his core staff and cabinet members that could lead to the termination of everyone from Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon, to counsel Don McGahn and press secretary Sean Spicer: "He's frustrated, and angry at everyone."

According to Axios, the conversations intensified this week as the fallout from the Comey firing "pushed the White House from chaos into crisis" and notes that Trump's friends are telling him that many of his top aides don't know how to work with him, pointing out that "his approval ratings aren't rising, but the leaks are." As a result the advice he's getting is to "go big — that he has nothing to lose," the confidant said. "The question now is how big and how bold. I'm not sure he knows the answer to that yet."

Additionally, Trump reportedly feels he has been "ill-served" by several of his Cabinet officials.

could lead to the termination of everyone from Chief of Staff Reince Priebus
    I'd be delighted to see that POS thrown under the bus....

This could either be very good or very bad. He could clean house and start a long awaited assault on the deep state OR he could double down on Jared Kushner's horrible direction. You hope he is listening to Stone and not the Squidwards.

I hope Alex is correct and he's not jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This could either be very good or very bad. He could clean house and start a long awaited assault on the deep state OR he could double down on Jared Kushner's horrible direction. You hope he is listening to Stone and not the Squidwards.
    ...or it is "Tune in to Watch the Next Episode" / Fake drama.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    ...or it is "Tune in to Watch the Next Episode" / Fake drama.
    This. While slowly slipping back in all of the Bushies and their current proteges. I can't imagine how anyone still holds out even the smallest glimmer of hope that Trump may suddenly morph into the MAGA guy from the campaign trail. Wake me up when he talks about booting Cohn and Ross, instead of Bannon and Spicer.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast