Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Dismayed by Betrayal at All Govt levels; May return to roots as supreme troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He's a vain airhead by nature, not remotely capable of a coup (and thank God).
    I don't think he would be thinking coup, but a retaliatory action could put the Deep State on the defense. Escalation could lead to tit for tat actions, drawing more and more parties in.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ain't nuthin' burnin', whole bunch of lip-flappin' going on though.....
    It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
    Signifying nothing.

“Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123