Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News theory: The REAL Reason Trump Fired Comey

News theory: The REAL Reason Trump Fired Comey

Here is another good one from Stormcloudgathering. In this video, he makes the case that the Comey firing was a head fake by the Trump admin to distract his political adversaries and also to dismiss a potential dissenter in his cabinet. The latter theory which I don't believe was supported by the theory that Comey had a potential to investigate Trump and his pedophile friends and because of that he had to go.

Hopefully this thread gets 1/100 the attention that thread started by the troll about some silly high school drama has. Just kidding, this is RPF after all

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, gotta love how the deep state hires people to make purposely amateurish looking youtube videos..

Hey Batman, #NeedsMoreReverb
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, gotta love how the deep state hires people to make purposely amateurish looking youtube videos..

Hey Batman, #NeedsMoreReverb
    I heard from a very wise man that your IQ can be so high to the point where you over analyze everything and can't think straight anymore. He told me that intelligence is a circular spectrum where the smart can be as dumb as the stupid when analyzing things like the news.

So remind me again, how high is your IQ?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I heard from a very wise man that your IQ can be so high to the point where you over analyze everything and can't think straight anymore. He told me that intelligence is a circular spectrum where the smart can be as dumb as the stupid when analyzing things like the news.

Low 130s
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Low 130s
    Someone with a high IQ wouldn't have to guesstimate. J/K. Carry on. Snark off.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Someone with a high IQ wouldn't have to guesstimate. J/K. Carry on. Snark off.
    Well I took a IQ estimator test a while back and got mid 130s. One of my friends is 132, and I am definitely a little smarter than him.

Here is another good one from Stormcloudgathering. In this video, he makes the case that the Comey firing was a head fake by the Trump admin to distract his political adversaries and also to dismiss a potential dissenter in his cabinet. The latter theory which I don't believe was supported by the theory that Comey had a potential to investigate Trump and his pedophile friends and because of that he had to go.

Hopefully this thread gets 1/100 the attention that thread started by the troll about some silly high school drama has. Just kidding, this is RPF after all
    As with many theories on Trump, this one may give him more credit than is due. Is he really playing 36dd chess, or is he just shooting from the hip?

As far as distracting from the war agenda, is there any need for that? All the media does is praise him when he engages in aggressive foreign policy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well I took a IQ estimator test a while back and got mid 130s. One of my friends is 132, and I am definitely a little smarter than him.
    That is truly amazing. I am no dummy myself but I don't think my IQ is anywhere near 130. But I am content with what I have no matter what anyone else says about it . Btw, the requirement for joining mensa is an IQ of 132. So you are technically mensa material

Anyway, now can you use some of that brain power and analyze the video I posted. One to two dismissal sentences just doesn't do it justice. Thanks

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, a couple of points in IQ can make a huge difference. It's usually apparent even to the casual observer. Your friend probably couldn't take a course in Partial Differential Equations, Quantum Mechanics or Relativity. Hell, I bet he couldn't even pass a basic physics course in Electromagnetism or Thermodynamics.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As with many theories on Trump, this one may give him more credit than is due. Is he really playing 36dd chess, or is he just shooting from the hip?

As far as distracting from the war agenda, is there any need for that? All the media does is praise him when he engages in aggressive foreign policy.
    What are you talking about? give Trump what credit? Trump administration is not Trump. Certainly he is not smart enough to think this far ahead but hisis handlers may be the ones making the decision.

Distracting the war weary public is always a good move when you plan on war. The media is with Trump, it is the pubic that needs to be distracted

What are you talking about? give Trump what credit? Trump administration is not Trump. Certainly he is not smart enough to think this far ahead but hisis handlers may be the ones making the decision.
    One of the alternative explanations for Trump firing Comey is that he got personally angry and pulled the trigger. That is from the hip.

Looking at complex motivations is giving Trump credit, perhaps more credit than he is due. Maybe this firing was more analogous to him firing off a 4am Tweet.

One of the alternative explanations for Trump firing Comey is that he got personally angry and pulled the trigger. That is from the hip.

Looking at complex motivations is giving Trump credit, perhaps more credit than he is due. Maybe this firing was more analogous to him firing off a 4am Tweet.

Yeah, a couple of points in IQ can make a huge difference. It's usually apparent even to the casual observer. Your friend probably couldn't take a course in Partial Differential Equations, Quantum Mechanics or Relativity. Hell, I bet he couldn't even pass a basic physics course in Electromagnetism or Thermodynamics.
    He quit community college. His older sister is a doctor. His older sister studied for the SAT for months, he didn't study at all and went to the test high and beat her, she was SOOO mad.

He also took his IQ test high, so it's possible his "sober" IQ is only in the high 120s.

Finding out your actual IQ can be annoying to get around to. I'm a member of Mensa by using SAT scores. However I've never taken an official moderated test to know what my IQ actually is. From all the various dumbass things I do I'm not sure I want to be officially tested
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

I figure Comey got booted for being a lying weasel owned by the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    I figure Comey got booted for being a lying weasel owned by the Clintons.
    At least, he unlike Trump had the moral courage not to donate to the Clinton election campaign.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those abilities have little to do with IQ. I'm not a big fan of the concept of IQ. I've taken the tests, even some online and IMO they are ridiculous.

Took one sophomore year in high school. My douchebag guidance counselor refused to allow me to see the result, but she left the room with the sheet right there. The only number I caught was "152", but I honestly have no idea whether that was the IQ. Might have been another measure... I just saw "<something I cannot recall> score: 152". I've wondered about it ever since. No way I have an IQ that high, as I am basically an idiot for all intents and practical purposes.

But I've had similar results on computerized tests, only the numbers were higher. But the part that tipped me off that they were a load of crap is that I'd take them over and over, each time the score going down. So it might start at 180 and by the time I was done five times it was down to, say, 125.

The simple fact that I'd take the same test that many times pretty well proves that I am nothing better than a garden-variety moron.

Oops... time to pen the chickens... getting dark out.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I bet there's not one trump lover who doesn't think his IQ is in the 130s...

ahem... "than he." ("Than" is a conjunction in this case, not a preposition.) Carry on.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 05-12-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

If you expect people to believe such farfetched things, you need to provide a lot of evidence in support of it. I don't see the evidence here, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    ahem... "than he." ("Than" is a conjunction in this case, not a preposition.) Carry on.
    You're stuffy.

But English is a living language, and the traditional view of “than” has shifted. Usages like “than him” are no longer regarded as incorrect – merely less formal.

This often happens. Over time, a natural usage tends to win out over an unnatural one, and to many people, “than he” is stuffy and unnatural.
    http://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/20...-than-him.html

Fake Grammar.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It's called "too smart by half". I've never been very fond of measuring IQ, or holding much worth in people who can successfully navigate education systems. Practical application of knowledge is wisdom to me. Most people don't have it. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself, so I don't suggest I'm any better but you are completely correct that most people don't have a clue no matter the intelligence ability.

I think the biggest problem with people is summed up in the Charles Bukowski quote.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"

I know a lot of people who think they are smart and it's just confidence and arrogance. Most people I know who I consider wise are the ones who patiently evaluate things and can say they just don't know.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who has the highest average IQ?

1. Ethnic Jews
    2. Asians
    3. Caucasians
    4. Negroes
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

That's the most plausible explanation IMO.

I don't see much of a rationale here (though lots of rationalizations from both Trumpkins and Dems trying to give it a spin).

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

25+ posts on the thread and only about 1 or 2 people are talking about the OP content. I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but come on people, give your opinion on the topic.

25+ posts on the thread and only about 1 or 2 people are talking about the OP content. I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but come on people, give your opinion on the topic.
    I think it's pretty obvious why he got fired. The Man Himself even said it was because of the investigation that was definitely happening or not happening:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious why he got fired. The Man Himself even said it was because of the investigation that was definitely happening or not happening:

I didn't hear him say that he fired Comey because he was investigating him. If anything, I heard the exact opposite. Then again, if people are saying that he did not fire Comey at the start of his administration because it would seem like he did it because he was investigating him, why then would he wait 4 months, fire him and just say that is why he fired him?

Trump is stupid but come on, he is not that stupid. I think he is trolling the public the way Obama trolled the public with his birth certificate. There is no Russian connection, there never was and they never will be a Russian connect. The CIA, NSA, FBI and MOSSAD will choke him to death if he tried aligning himself with Russia. Its a head fake, keep your eye on the ball not the head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast