Thread: Judd Weiss, John McAfee's VP Pick, on What Really Happened Behind the Scenes

Unhappy Judd Weiss, John McAfee's VP Pick, on What Really Happened Behind the Scenes

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, he said Gary's campaign manager got $1.85M. They didn't even carry a state. And went on 60 Minutes acting like they were broke.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Interesting he said he was cool with the party leadership, but the ones pulling all the shenanigans are the consultant class who show up every 4 years to get paid. This is why they're not winning US Congress elections and very few at the state level. He also talks about the LP infighting as a reason, but I think if they let things develop organically instead of enabling the consultants to sabotage the non-Gary campaigns, the LP could unify behind a candidate that was more ideologically driven.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul