Thread: My webbernet music store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool My webbernet music store

Selling my tracks here for cheap: https://matveyushka.bandcamp.com/ You can listen before you buy as many times as you want. I'm going to be uploading lots and lots more in the future, too. Be sure to use the *follow* option if you like my stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Selling my tracks here for cheap: https://matveyushka.bandcamp.com/ You can listen before you buy as many times as you want. I'm going to be uploading lots and lots more in the future, too. Be sure to use the *follow* option if you like my stuff.
    I just might. Thank you.

Good luck, HB34!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    What do you mean what I did there? I actually didn't notice the s and 1 shapes till you pointed it out. That image is a collage I made several years ago of seashells and other organic shapes found in nature and rendered in Adobe CS3. Tell me-would you say it's appropriate to use Matisse-esque with-a-modern-spin nudes on my album art? It's tasteful, not graphic. (same question @Suzanimal too)
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    What do you mean what I did there? I actually didn't notice the s and 1 shapes till you pointed it out. That image is a collage I made several years ago of seashells and other organic shapes found in nature and rendered in Adobe CS3. Tell me-would you say it's appropriate to use Matisse-esque with-a-modern-spin nudes on my album art? It's tasteful, not graphic. (same question @Suzanimal too)
    No I mean't your avatar

I love a tasteful nude.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I love a tasteful nude.

I love tasteful nudes too. Just not on album art

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    I love tasteful nudes too. Just not on album art

I'm not seeing a nude there. Are the bushes suppose to be the pubes?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I actually saw this album at the St Lawrence market. Was gonna buy it being the JoJo fan that I am. Didn't have enough money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Lawrence_Market

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I won't like anything that has Queen in it and is associated with a referenced Stand named Killer Queen: Bites the Dust that blows people up.
    Last edited by Lamp; 05-09-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    This is much better

Last edited by Lamp; 05-09-2017 at 07:58 PM.

is that you playing, HB? What did you use to mix with? I'm trying to mix my piano (well it's just a keyboard) with my acoustic.

Thye Good Lord blessed you with talent, son. Good playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    is that you playing, HB? What did you use to mix with? I'm trying to mix my piano (well it's just a keyboard) with my acoustic.

It's me on "Leah Matveevna" and "If Love Be Blind". (all tracks) I use Sony Acid music studio 8. My mic is a Yeti. Best mic for home use I've ever encountered. For recording music, condensor mics are a must except for drums. Everyone has their own opinion about drums, but IDK anyone who uses a condensor for them.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-09-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post

Update: a bunch of the tracks I've uploaded recently have my playing on them. Just FYI and cuz I know you're interested. ~hugs~ More to come. Regular updates will be on my FB page. Less of a pain than hunting down this thread. https://www.facebook.com/Matvei-Medi...?ref=bookmarks

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @HitoKichi - this here is an example of what I was talking about...

the imagery has nothing to do with the content. Just eye-catching awesomeness.

Warning... I'm not saying HB is selling music online to hack your computer

But hes probably selling music online to hack your computer
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Nope. LOL bandcamp won't let me do it. You have to buy through them. I don't get to hack anybody. *sadz*

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Guaranteed you will get a virus from it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Lily's post toady reminded me to share muh business' new twitter feed: https://twitter.com/MatveiMediaArts It has been suggested to me that I use Snapchat, but I'm still trying to figure out how to make it relevant to my work.