Thread: On-Duty Cop Rapes, Beats, Urinates on Woman, Pleads Guilty - No Jail

On-Duty Cop Rapes, Beats, Urinates on Woman, Pleads Guilty - No Jail

Shanna complied with the cops.

And then she got SERVED. AND. PROTECTED.

On-Duty Cop Rapes, Beats, Urinates on Woman, Pleads Guilty — NO JAIL
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...lty-probation/
    Matt Agorist (08 May 2017)

Johnson County, AR — Former deputy Robert Retford, with the Johnson County Sheriff’s Department was arrested last November on charges of sexual assault. His alleged victim was apparently seeking help from the deputy when she said he beat her, raped her and defecated on her, and made her drink his urine. This month, Retford pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting the woman and will not spend a single day in jail.

The blue privilege plea deal was negotiated last week and for admitting to the heinous crimes against his victim, he was only sentenced to six months probation — no jail.

The local news outlet stated they do not give out the names of alleged victims. However, this case was different. According to 40/29 News, in this case, the woman asked to be identified and wants everyone to know what she says the deputy did to her.

In their report on the incident, 40/29 referred to the victim as Shanna.

“This man raped me,” Shanna said.

In September 2016, police responded to a domestic dispute between Shanna and her boyfriend. According to Shanna, Retford offered to take her away from the situation, so she got in his car with him. Shanna told investigators that while the couple was in the car, Retford began fondling her crotch and then made her touch his crotch.

Despite the crotch touching in the car, Shanna said she was brought to a hotel in Clarksville that evening and dropped off by Retford who did not stay there. Instead, Retford gave the stranded and allegedly recently sexually assaulted victim his card and told her to call him in the morning.

Apparently frozen with fear, Shanna stayed at the hotel and then called the deputy in the morning at which time Retford picked her up.

Shanna told police that Retford then brought her to a friend’s house where he proceeded to beat her with either a baton or flashlight.

“After that,” Shanna explained, “he made me drink his urine. He told me to enjoy being covered in his piss, that’s what he said.”

“I think he’s scary, it scares me just talking about him,” Shanna said.

In an interview with 40/29 News, Shanna told them she was on drugs when the assault happened and she does not remember if she told the deputy to stop.

"I don’t know, I guess I just kind of froze up,” Shanna said. “I don’t think I said anything, I don’t think I could speak, I don’t know.”

According to Johnson County Sheriff Larry Jones, Retford was immediately suspended in September after the incident was reported. However, he resigned just four days later, a move many police officers take when accused of a crime in a means to escape accountability — and escape accountability he did.

When the Free Thought Project reported this story last year, Retford was facing up to 10 years in prison. However, because the system of justice in America is broken, Retford is a free man.

Compare Retford’s case to a recent sentence handed down to a man in Louisiana for possessing cannabis and you’ll see just how corrupt and broken the system actually is. While Retford will avoid prison for beating, raping, and urinating on a woman, Gary Howard was convicted of “marijuana possession with intent to distribute” and a Caddo parish judge handed down an 18-year sentence — a year for each gram of cannabis.

Police officers showing up to help people and assaulting them instead is a far too common occurrence as well as escaping with little to no punishment.

After an unnamed victim had been beaten by a male assailant late last year, who she had a restraining order against, she called the police. When police showed up, they arrested her attacker and left. However, hours later, Cpl. Benjamin Candelaria, 48, would return, cover his body camera, and sexually assault the victim, according to the arrest report.

Former state trooper, 36-year-old Samuel H. McHenry II managed to get off with minimal jail time after raping a car accident victim and leaving her stranded afterward.

Officer Micah Meurer responded to a call at a 22-year-old woman’s northwest Amarillo home last year when she was in distress. The officer was later fired after it was exposed that Meurer forced himself on her and raped her.

Karl Fields, a police officer from Chattanooga, Tennessee was accused of sexually harassing and stalking a rape victim that he claimed to be helping with a criminal case.

Fields reportedly stalked the woman, parking out in front of her house on numerous occasions, and contacting her on a frequent basis.

According to a lawsuit recently filed by the victim, Fields attempted to call her 73 times in one night, and would frequently text her, requesting nude photographs and making obscene demands.

The list goes on.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-09-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The author of that article acts like he is above defecating on people.

Check your privilege, pal.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 05-09-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Hero.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

if he had his body cam on, there would be compelling evidence.

Not intentionally malevolent.

We need the state. It protects us from bad people.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Lamp posts and ropes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    domestic dispute between Shanna and her boyfriend. According to Shanna, Retford offered to take her away from the situation, so she got in his car with him.
    Outta the frying pan, into the fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lamp posts and ropes.
    When the "state" fails in its duties, this becomes the duty of all right and decent men.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

...? Its Arkansas, people.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"