Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McMaster is Probably Not Going to Last Much Longer

McMaster is Probably Not Going to Last Much Longer

President McMaster? — McMaster to Meet with Trump to Discuss Who is Running the White House

President Trump and his NSA H.R. McMaster have an important meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning. During this meeting they will discuss an important question — Who is President?

#NeverTrump and pro-Iraq war pundit David Frum wishes it were McMaster, whose conduct suggests he agrees with Frum.

Bill Kristol, one of the architects of the Iraq War, also praised McMaster repeatedly.
    Trump has becoming increasingly frustrated with “President McMaster.”

McMaster breached chain-of-command protocol by unilaterally appointing Ricky Waddell has his deputy. Before that he attempted to hire a proven fraud, Linda Weissgold (yes, the Benghazi liar), to work at NSC.
    In her position at OTA, she was also involved directly in drafting the now infamous Benghazi talking points, which government officials revised heavily to include factually incorrect assessments that stated the attackers were prompted by protests. According to the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s report, Weissgold testified she had changed one such talking point to say that extremists in Benghazi with ties to al Qaeda had been involved in “protests” in the Libyan city, despite the fact that no such protests had occurred there on the day of the attack.
    McMaster also overruled Trump on North Korea, leaked fake anti-Bannon articles to the media, and pushed for a ground war in Syria and massive new surge in Afghanistan.

McMaster will likely “fall up” to four-star general.

Trump is not interested more stories about personnel issues, and thus the Pentagon is looking for four-star general positions. The current Vice Chief of Staff of the Army’s tenure is winding to a close, and McMaster is being considered for that role.

National Security Advisor McMaster May Accept Role as Army Vice Chief of Staff, Receive Promotion…
    Current NSA H.R. McMaster is under consideration for a promotion to full General, multiple sources with knowledge of…medium.com

Other sources suggest McMaster may replace General John W. Nicholson Jr., the top commander in Afghanistan.
    McMaster, for his part, has not enjoyed his role as NSA.

McMaster is an armor officer at heart, and finds the work of the NSA tedious and unrewarding.

He has currently presented five plans to intervene in various parts of the world, including most recently in Venezuela — a plan favored by Dina Habib Powell and Niki Haley.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/presid...e-f702acaa5be3
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump sure picks winners.

It's so exciting when Trump picks someone bad and then has cunning plans to oust him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It's so exciting when Trump picks someone bad and then has cunning plans to oust him.
    I know, right? 46dd chess.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I know, right? 46dd chess.
    Do you have a better strategy? Let's hear it.

Because I'm pretty sure if someone like Ron Paul was elected, they would quite literally execute them, probably before inauguration.

I'm glad to see someone with the long-term goal of outting the deep state, because with the deep state in power I'm not sure it is even possible to reach our goals.

I'm just trying to live in the real world, not some libertarian fantasyland where we just elect someone to give us freedom like some $#@!ing fairy tale. This is a power struggle far beyond your comprehension.

Remember the struggle the founding fathers went through to gain freedom from Britain? Now multiply that times a million. That is what we are up against. So ya, it's going to take some $#@!ing strategy.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-08-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Withdraw all troops from Afghanistan the middle-east. Pretty sure that's what Ron would do.

I think this has been McMaster baiting Trump into firing him and now hes finally gonna do it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Try again (read the post in its entirety)

Withdraw all troops from Afghanistan the middle-east. Pretty sure that's what Ron would do.
    Ok, how would you do that? You do realize they would execute Ron Paul if he got elected right? They wouldn't even allow him to get elected.

Next.

Try again (read the post in its entirety)
    When I clicked reply it was the entire post. Then you realized we would have a better strategy and covered thy butt.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

When I clicked reply it was the entire post. Then you realized we would have a better strategy and covered thy butt.
    No, I realized that you guys are largely clueless about how the world works so I would have to fill in a few blanks you guys have in your heads.

Ok, how would you do that? You do realize they would execute Ron Paul if he got elected right? They wouldn't even allow him to get elected.

Next.
    Why did they "allow" Trump to get elected? Hmmmm? Why don't they just execute him? Perhaps because he is toeing their line? Perhaps because he is exactly what Ron Paul called him out as being before he was elected? And is calling him out now that he has moved forward on his positions?

Next.

No, I realized that you guys are largely clueless about how the world works so I would have to fill in a few blanks you guys have in your heads.
    No. We know exactly how the world works and how Trump is working with the world.

Why did they "allow" Trump to get elected? Hmmmm? Why don't they just execute him? Perhaps because he is toeing their line? Perhaps because he is exactly what Ron Paul called him out as being before he was elected? And is calling him out now that he has moved forward on his positions?

Next.
    Apparently Dr Paul is largely clueless and needs dannno to fill in a few blanks in his head.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently Dr Paul is largely clueless and needs dannno to fill in a few blanks in his head.
    This really should have become the Trump Forums back when Trump threatened to run against Ron Paul if he won the GOP nomination and called Ron incompetent at CPAC in 2011. Just think of all the support we could have garnered for him if we had started back then.

Next.
    Well Massie says that Trump's Presidency has largely been an overwhelming success so far. Not only has Trump pushed the ball forward in many areas, he is also moving forcefully in outting the deep state.

Why don't they execute him? Because that would out them even further, and we may end up getting someone like Ron or Rand elected.

Now if we had a big movement behind Rand or Ron, admittedly they would have a hard time assassinating either of them because that would 'out' them as well. But we aren't there right now. Even if we were, it would be difficult to get past all of the election fraud. Maybe some day. It would be highly preferable and a lot less confusing.

I'm all for pointing out and recognizing Trump's flaws, but to actively fight against him is to fight with the deep state. Ron Paul does a fantastic job at recognizing and pointing out Trump's flaws without appearing to be fighting for the deep state.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-08-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Trump sure picks winners.
    You can't avoid picking losers. This is why firing is a good skill to have.

Ron had jesse benton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Well Massie says that Trump's Presidency has largely been an overwhelming success so far. Not only has Trump pushed the ball forward in many areas, he is also moving forcefully in outting the deep state.

Why don't they execute him? Because that would out them even further, and we may end up getting someone like Ron or Rand elected.

Now if we had a big movement behind Rand or Ron, admittedly they would have a hard time assassinating either of them because that would 'out' them as well. But we aren't there right now. Even if we were, it would be difficult to get past all of the election fraud. Maybe some day. It would be highly preferable and a lot less confusing.

I'm all for pointing out and recognizing Trump's flaws, but to actively fight against him is to fight with the deep state. Ron Paul does a fantastic job at recognizing and pointing out Trump's flaws without appearing to be fighting for the deep state.
    Pretty sure that whatever 46dd chess Trump is playing has you snookered and in danger of check mate.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    You can't avoid picking losers. This is why firing is a good skill to have.

Ron had jesse benton.
    My God, you are right! Comparing McMaster's to Benton is exactly the same. Exactly. No difference. Wow. You are a genius!

Dip$#@!.

Yes. No doubt he'll be following Paul Ryan out the door any day now.

46D chess.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Next.
    BINGO!

You just admitted to what I have been saying all along.

The Deep State ALLOWED Trump to become elected- he's their man- their puppet- their crony- whatever. All that so-called "bad publicity" gave him exactly all the free advertising he needed. He was NEVER treated like Ron Paul: He-who-must-not-be-named.

Ron Paul was a real threat to the Deep State; Trump is their soulmate.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    BINGO!

The Deep State ALLOWED Trump to become elected- he's their man- their puppet- their crony- whatever. All that so-called "bad publicity" gave him exactly all the free advertising he needed. He was NEVER treated like Ron Paul: He-who-must-not-be-named.

No no, see, Trump is against the Deep State and everyone could see that except for us idiots, and the deep state of course, they are blind. Trump is so smart he can figure out how to let Dannno know he's actually against the Deep State while keeping the Deep State in the dark and feeling complacent. That kept him safe. Just watch he will sign an EO ending the Deep state next Thursday.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No no, see, Trump is against the Deep State and everyone could see that except for us idiots, and the deep state of course, they are blind. Trump is so smart he can figure out how to let Dannno know he's actually against the Deep State while keeping the Deep State in the dark and feeling complacent. That kept him safe. Just watch he will sign an EO ending the Deep state next Thursday.
    Oh, I can't wait!!!
    There is no spoon.

Oh, I can't wait!!!
    @Jamesiv1 predicted I would predict that so you better believe it.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

BINGO!

Do you play poker? The deep state can't kill Trump, that would be like putting down your hand before the river with a pair of Jacks.

Do you play poker? The deep state can't kill Trump, that would be like putting down your hand before the river with a pair of Jacks.
    lmao but you said they'd kill Ron
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

The Deep State and MSM could have let Trump fade from the public with absolutely no publicity. They egged it on- made it grow. Trump was/is their baby.
    There is no spoon.

The Deep State and MSM could have let Trump fade from the public with absolutely no publicity. They egged it on- made it grow. Trump was/is their baby.
    Robin Williams said everyone always knew him from TV over everything else he did. He said it puts you in peoples homes, it makes you a part of the family. I think that's why people were so receptive to him, Trump has been on TV more then anyone. I think it will be interesting if this carries over when his supporters turn on him, or if he will get a pass for being that crazy uncle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast