Thread: Jones: Even with Trump under Their Control, Deep State Plots Removal

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Jones: Even with Trump under Their Control, Deep State Plots Removal

We need the crazy, unpredictable Donald back and not the puppet. I hope Trump is deemed clinically insane and deviates from Israeli control.

It sounds like Trump is collared, but they don't still completely trust him.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-05-2017 at 09:14 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitely, I think the best possible solution to our foreign policy is if our president becomes crazy and stops being Israel first. I am sure he is just going to fire his handler Jared, and tell his daughter who keeps giving him all of his Clinton's policies to stfu and go away and let him do what the country needs, and then he is going to sign an executive order instating the gold standard and make Ron Paul the federal reserve chair. He will bring the troops home and then make Mexico pay for a wall.

Alex Jones is wrong by saying that Trump has not sold out. Of course, he has sold out, but even that is not enough to these lunatics. He hasn't sold out enough for their liking.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It sounds like Trump is collared, but they don't still completely trust him.
    No I think its possible the earth is flat but maybe if I can pretend like the earth is flat when we haven't known that it hasn't been flat for 4000 years. I"ll just pretend like the moon is a NASA projection, and that's why Trump isn't part of the deep state that Ron Paul said he was.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Definitely, I think the best possible solution to our foreign policy is if our president becomes crazy and stops being Israel first. I am sure he is just going to fire his handler Jared, and tell his daughter who keeps giving him all of his Clinton's policies to stfu and go away and let him do what the country needs, and then he is going to sign an executive order instating the gold standard and make Ron Paul the federal reserve chair. He will bring the troops home and then make Mexico pay for a wall.
    Some speculate that he's compromised because the Trump organization is predicated on global commerce. If he wages war on this insidious system, the doors will close, if you get my drift. So apparently, he loves his business more than his dying country.

Of course, he has sold out.
    Lol... if only someone could have told you that months ago... Oh wait.

Seriously though, at least you're not as bad as Dannno. He's still buying the conjob.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

No I think its possible the earth is flat but maybe if I can pretend like the earth is flat when we haven't known that it hasn't been flat for 4000 years. I"ll just pretend like the moon is a NASA projection, and that's why Trump isn't part of the deep state that Ron Paul said he was.
    As soon as the tomahawks struck Syria, the Deep State leaks coincidentally stopped. Russia relations were destroyed in the process as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As soon as the tomahawks struck Syria, the Deep State leaks coincidentally stopped. Russia relations were destroyed in the process as well.
    Tomahawks were a mixed signal, increasing presence in northern Syria + letting Montenegro into NATO was the last straw. We are at Clinton level tensions with Trump and it only took 100 days. There is no sign of this letting up, this is not a $#@!ing drill. The anti war public sentiment got hijacked by the Trump train, because Rand Paul didn't hate Mexicans enough for some people and he didn't get billions in free TV. I don't know how some people can finally come to the realization that Trump got billions in free TV when Rand Paul said it in January of 2016 but I guess it doesn't matter whether it takes people a year to learn something or not because atleast they learn it right, its not like we are $#@!ed and the military industrial complex have full control of the executive branch and the legislative branch or anything though. So atleast we can all hope that Trump will some how become anti Israel when he was the biggest Israel first candidate in the republican party. He $#@!ing cancelled a debate before the nomination was even made, to make a speech to the Israel Lobby, and you guys think he will some how become insane and his patriotic boner will grow three times because Christmas?

Tomahawks were a mixed signal, increasing presence in northern Syria + letting Montenegro into NATO was the last straw. We are at Clinton level tensions with Trump and it only took 100 days. There is no sign of this letting up, this is not a $#@!ing drill. The anti war public sentiment got hijacked by the Trump train, because Rand Paul didn't hate Mexicans enough for some people and he didn't get billions in free TV. I don't know how some people can finally come to the realization that Trump got billions in free TV when Rand Paul said it in January of 2016 but I guess it doesn't matter whether it takes people a year to learn something or not because atleast they learn it right, its not like we are $#@!ed and the military industrial complex have full control of the executive branch and the legislative branch or anything though. So atleast we can all hope that Trump will some how become anti Israel when he was the biggest Israel first candidate in the republican party. He $#@!ing cancelled a debate before the nomination was even made, to make a speech to the Israel Lobby, and you guys think he will some how become insane and his patriotic boner will grow three times because Christmas?
    It's one thing to be pro-Israel, but it's another to carry over this sentiment to being fiercely anti-Russian. That's the final tile to be turned over. Trump has resisted to a degree with the telegraphed attack on the airbase, but we're going to see how far this goes.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-05-2017 at 09:44 PM.

It's one thing to be pro-Israel and then carry that over to being fiercely anti-Russia. That's the final tile to be turned over. Trump has resisted to a degree with the telegraphed attack on the airbase, but we're going to see how far this goes.
    I'll jail and bury those committed
    And smother the rest in greed!
    You're right, Trump has 10 billion dollars, I am sure that he cannot be bought. The guy literally has enough money that he buy's politicians. There is no way that his wealth pales in comparison to the 1.1 trillion dollar budget he will sign.

You're right, Trump has 10 billion dollars, I am sure that he cannot be bought. The guy literally has enough money that he buy's politicians. There is no way that his wealth pales in comparison to the 1.1 trillion dollar budget he will sign.
    I see no conflict!

Not good. They have taken over.

Pieczenik names them, including the long-running Kushner/Steinmetz (African diamonds) relationship. Alex gets nervous when this topic gets brought up.

Some background on Beny Steinmetz:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...bribery-claims

Last edited by AuH20; 05-05-2017 at 10:26 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA officers in order to recruit members of a Pakistani terror group to carry out assassinations and attacks against the regime in Iran, Foreign Policy revealed on Friday, quoting U.S. intelligence memos

Kushner also failed to disclose loans totaling $1 billion from more than 20 lenders

How does one "sell out" to an establishment that one was part of from the beginning?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I completely agree, I think this is exactly what Trump is planning to do. He's fighting the deep state behind the scenes currently, but once he's done he'll be able to enact the policies he's been wanting to do, like putting Judge Nap on the Supreme Court
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    How does one "sell out" to an establishment that one was part of from the beginning?
    You drop the mask.

President McMaster? — McMaster to Meet with Trump to Discuss Who is Running the White House

President Trump and his NSA H.R. McMaster have an important meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning. During this meeting they will discuss an important question — Who is President?

#NeverTrump and pro-Iraq war pundit David Frum wishes it were McMaster, whose conduct suggests he agrees with Frum.

Bill Kristol, one of the architects of the Iraq War, also praised McMaster repeatedly.
    Trump has becoming increasingly frustrated with “President McMaster.”

McMaster breached chain-of-command protocol by unilaterally appointing Ricky Waddell has his deputy. Before that he attempted to hire a proven fraud, Linda Weissgold (yes, the Benghazi liar), to work at NSC.
    In her position at OTA, she was also involved directly in drafting the now infamous Benghazi talking points, which government officials revised heavily to include factually incorrect assessments that stated the attackers were prompted by protests. According to the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s report, Weissgold testified she had changed one such talking point to say that extremists in Benghazi with ties to al Qaeda had been involved in “protests” in the Libyan city, despite the fact that no such protests had occurred there on the day of the attack.
    McMaster also overruled Trump on North Korea, leaked fake anti-Bannon articles to the media, and pushed for a ground war in Syria and massive new surge in Afghanistan.

McMaster will likely “fall up” to four-star general.

Trump is not interested more stories about personnel issues, and thus the Pentagon is looking for four-star general positions. The current Vice Chief of Staff of the Army’s tenure is winding to a close, and McMaster is being considered for that role.

National Security Advisor McMaster May Accept Role as Army Vice Chief of Staff, Receive Promotion…
    Current NSA H.R. McMaster is under consideration for a promotion to full General, multiple sources with knowledge of…medium.com

Other sources suggest McMaster may replace General John W. Nicholson Jr., the top commander in Afghanistan.
    McMaster, for his part, has not enjoyed his role as NSA.

McMaster is an armor officer at heart, and finds the work of the NSA tedious and unrewarding.

He has currently presented five plans to intervene in various parts of the world, including most recently in Venezuela — a plan favored by Dina Habib Powell and Niki Haley.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/presid...e-f702acaa5be3
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump is doing good overall.

He is not libertarian. Nobody here supported him for being libertarian minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is doing good overall.
    Lol.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Nobody here supported him for being libertarian minded.
    This sentence is most true when the phrase "for being liberty minded" is taken as modifying "Nobody here," rather than "supported him."