Thread: Could Someone Explain This Circus?

Could Someone Explain This Circus?

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think that's their way of saying GOPers will be losing seats in the mid-term.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I think that's their way of saying GOPers will be losing seats in the mid-term.
    Ah. Thank you.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Ah. Thank you.
    And they're probably right...

...I just hope they lose seats to conservatives who opposed this monstrosity rather than to Dems who'll push for single payer.

I think that's really the choice here: TrumpCare is a stop-gap, even more so than Obamacare.

We're soon going to have to have either a radical break toward markets or single payer.

It all depends on who claims the anti-TrumpCare banner, Dems or us.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

...I just hope they lose seats to conservatives who opposed this monstrosity rather than to Dems who'll push for single payer.

I think that's really the choice here: TrumpCare is a stop-gap, even more so than Obamacare.

We're soon going to have either a radical break toward market or single payer.
    I agree. The House bill however is far far worse than the Trump bill yet the media is reporting the White House is celebrating.

We're soon going to have either a radical break toward market or single payer.
    When plunder is legalized and all that.

I remember naively thinking that people would nullify this ridiculousness.

Even so called conservatives have no faith in the market/benefit from the various forms of welfare they receive yet [supposedly] reject.

Yep.

Doctor: GOP Health Care Bill Will Lead to Government Takeover
    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/d...ment-takeover/
    The Obamacare repeal package being pushed by Republican leaders in the House of Representatives will eventually lead to a full government takeover of the health care system, a prominent Washington cardiologist predicted Thursday.

The US govt has not been nor will it be capable of putting together 1500 page bills without screwing the people . This is all you may expect until it gets worse .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not clear who was singing. Other versions of this same video claim it was Republicans singing, as in "bye bye Obamacare". Who knows. They're about to go on vacation for another 11 days. Must be nice to only "work" about 20 days over two months...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Lawrence O'Donnell and others pointed out last night that there has never been a celebration over passage of a bill in the lower house. Ever. Republicans were apparently breaking out the Champagne over this. Over a bill passed in the House? LOL
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-05-2017 at 01:49 AM.

We're soon going to have to have either a radical break toward markets or single payer.

It all depends on who claims the anti-TrumpCare banner, Dems or us.

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3