Thread: Dana Loesch NRATV series

Dana Loesch NRATV series

The DL | S1 E1: "The Truth About the Second Amendment"

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Does the Second Amendment mean something different today than it did when our great nation was born? In the premiere episode of The DL, "The Truth About the Second Amendment," Dana Loesch introduces her new NRATV series and is joined by NRA personalities and gun rights advocates to examine the enduring and fundamental meaning of the Second Amendment, despite what you might hear from the mainstream media.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They didn't make fun of anyone? Why so serious? It sounds like NRA does not really want you to have guns.

Ephesians 6:12-13

OMG

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.