Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My father fell and broke his hip last night. Prayers, please, if you got 'em to give.

That's great news Phill. Glad he is home safe and sound and has a good son like you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool!

Way to go Dad!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, to finish this thread up he came home yesterday. 4 weeks to the day of his fall. Our neighbors dad passed away and he gave us his dads electric wheel chair thing and a travel lift for the back of dad's car. Had to totally rearrange the living accommodation and move my dad's office to the living room and his bedroom upstairs to the downstairs. Still may retrofit the bath with something different but he wants to see how things go at first before making any decisions.

Again, thanks for prayers and well wishes.

Glad to hear he's doing so well, phil. Great news.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234