Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April is Alcohol Responsibility Month

April is Alcohol Responsibility Month

Oops.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm pouring myself Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks. I will practice some responsible drinking tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I'm pouring myself Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks. I will practice some responsible drinking tonight.
    A true patriot.
    "The Patriarch"

I'll try not to spill my drink. Don't want to get in trouble for alcohol abuse.

Excellent news . If April is alcohol awareness month does this mean Danke will buy me some drinks ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Excellent news . If April is alcohol awareness month does this mean Danke will buy me some drinks ?
    Just what America needs, more drunk Injuns...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Well, I'll buy you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, I'll buy you one.
    Just make sure it's at an establishment far from the reservation and don't have a lot of cash in your wallet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    George W Bush shocked some conservatives when he pushed to create the "No Bottle Left Behind" program for our public school kids.

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just what America needs, more drunk Injuns...
    Making america great again is not without risks . Sometimes ya just gotta roll the dice .
    Do something Danke

Well, I'll buy you one.
    Thank you Doc , gracious as always .
    Do something Danke

I'll try not to spill my drink. Don't want to get in trouble for alcohol abuse.
    Exactly right.. I knew a guy who went over to my friend's house and set a beer up on the fridge, in a kitchen full of people right between the crack between the freezer door and the top of the fridge. The bottle fell and exploded all over everybody, glass and foam everywhere. He is now known as The Prohibitioner.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

April is also Income Tax Deadline Month.

Coincidence? I think not ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Well, dang...

I wasn't planning on drinking responsibility tonight but now I feel like I have to.

Not too late for May...

Asian Heritage Month (Canada)
    Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month
    Awareness of Medical Orphans Month
    Better Hearing and Speech Month
    Better Sleep Month
    Borderline Personality Disorder Month I'll throw my niece a party.
    Brain Tumor Awareness Month
    Correct Posture Month
    Creative Beginnings Month
    Family Wellness Month
    Fibromyalgia Education and Awareness Month
    Foot Health Month
    Freedom Shrine MonthWhere's the Freedom Shrine?
    Get Caught Reading Month You'll never catch me!
    Gifts From The Garden Month
    Go Fetch! Food Drive for Homeless Animals Month
    Haitian Heritage Month
    Heal the Children Month For the children
    Healthy Vision Month
    Huntington's Disease Awareness Month
    International Audit Month
    International Business Image Improvement Month
    International Victorious Woman Month
    Jewish-American Heritage Month
    Latino Books Month
    Lyme Disease Awareness Month National (World)
    Meditation Month
    Motorcycle Safety Month Hear that guys?
    National Allergy/Asthma Awareness Month
    National Arthritis Month
    National Artisan Gelato Month I'll be celebrating
    National Asparagus Month (aka Smelly Pee month)
    National Barbeque Month Yay!
    National Bike Month
    National Chocolate Custard Month I prefer vanilla but I will do a turtle custard sundae at Freddy's. I has chocolate in it - does that count?
    National Egg Month
    National Family Month
    National Foster Care Month
    National Good Car Keeping Month
    National Hamburger Month Looks like most of the good food is this month. I bet next moth is Obesity Awareness month, lol
    National Hepatitis Awareness Month
    National High Blood Pressure Month
    National Macaroon Day I love those things.
    National Mental Health Month
    National Military Appreciation Month National
    National Moving Month
    National Mine Month Mine!
    National Osteoporosis Prevention Month
    National Photo Month
    National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
    National Physiotherapy Month
    National Preservation Month
    National Revise Your Work Schedule Month
    National Salad Month
    National Salsa Month
    National Share A Story month
    National Smile Month (From May 18 to June 17)
    National Strawberry Month
    National Stroke Awareness Month
    National Vinegar Month
    Older Americans Month
    Personal History Month
    React Month
    Strike Out Strokes Month
    Sweet Vidalia Onions Month
    Teen Self-Esteem Month
    Tennis Month
    Ultra-violet Awareness Month
    Women's Health Care Month
    Young Achievers of Tomorrow Month
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

This shouldn't be limited to a single month. Alcohol responsibility should be a primary focus each and every day. For example, I am always the designated drunk driver...365 days a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Well, dang...

I wasn't planning on drinking responsibility tonight but now I feel like I have to.

Not too late for May...

Asian Heritage Month (Canada)
    Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month
    Awareness of Medical Orphans Month
    Better Hearing and Speech Month
    Better Sleep Month
    Borderline Personality Disorder Month I'll throw my niece a party.
    Brain Tumor Awareness Month
    Correct Posture Month
    Creative Beginnings Month
    Family Wellness Month
    Fibromyalgia Education and Awareness Month
    Foot Health Month
    Freedom Shrine MonthWhere's the Freedom Shrine?
    Get Caught Reading Month You'll never catch me!
    Gifts From The Garden Month
    Go Fetch! Food Drive for Homeless Animals Month
    Haitian Heritage Month
    Heal the Children Month For the children
    Healthy Vision Month
    Huntington's Disease Awareness Month
    International Audit Month
    International Business Image Improvement Month
    International Victorious Woman Month
    Jewish-American Heritage Month
    Latino Books Month
    Lyme Disease Awareness Month National (World)
    Meditation Month
    Motorcycle Safety Month Hear that guys?
    National Allergy/Asthma Awareness Month
    National Arthritis Month
    National Artisan Gelato Month I'll be celebrating
    National Asparagus Month (aka Smelly Pee month)
    National Barbeque Month Yay!
    National Bike Month
    National Chocolate Custard Month I prefer vanilla but I will do a turtle custard sundae at Freddy's. I has chocolate in it - does that count?
    National Egg Month
    National Family Month
    National Foster Care Month
    National Good Car Keeping Month
    National Hamburger Month Looks like most of the good food is this month. I bet next moth is Obesity Awareness month, lol
    National Hepatitis Awareness Month
    National High Blood Pressure Month
    National Macaroon Day I love those things.
    National Mental Health Month
    National Military Appreciation Month National
    National Moving Month
    National Mine Month Mine!
    National Osteoporosis Prevention Month
    National Photo Month
    National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
    National Physiotherapy Month
    National Preservation Month
    National Revise Your Work Schedule Month
    National Salad Month
    National Salsa Month
    National Share A Story month
    National Smile Month (From May 18 to June 17)
    National Strawberry Month
    National Stroke Awareness Month
    National Vinegar Month
    Older Americans Month
    Personal History Month
    React Month
    Strike Out Strokes Month
    Sweet Vidalia Onions Month
    Teen Self-Esteem Month
    Tennis Month
    Ultra-violet Awareness Month
    Women's Health Care Month
    Young Achievers of Tomorrow Month
    Danke can show you the Freedom Shrine in Rochester , MN . They have them various places . It is a national exchange club and they show copies on plaques of different historical documents. I think for around 1k you can buy your own set and make your own Freedom Shrine .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-01-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is BBQ month .
    Do something Danke

It is BBQ month .
    Hold your horses, BBQ month doesn't start until tomorrow.

Cinco de Mayo is Friday. I'm not Mexican but I celebrate because I like tacos and margaritas.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

The Great Sachem Oyarde , Sagamore of the Wabash and War Chief will be celebrating BBQ month with Steaks to start with.
    Do something Danke

Hold your horses, BBQ month doesn't start until tomorrow.

Cinco de Mayo is Friday. I'm not Mexican but I celebrate because I like tacos and margaritas.
    Cinco de Mayo is the celebration of the Battle of Puebla which was a victory of Mexico over the French ( May 5 , 1862 ). This war was brought about by Mexico suspending debt payments to the French whom the govt there had borrowed money from . The French won the Second Battle of Puebla 1863 . Over by the Mexico City Airport they have a Battle of Puebla reenactment ea year . If Danke is going to be there I can see if I can sign him up to be a Frenchman .
    Do something Danke

Cinco de Mayo is the celebration of the Battle of Puebla which was a victory of Mexico over the French ( May 5 , 1862 ). This war was brought about by Mexico suspending debt payments to the French whom the govt there had borrowed money from . The French won the Second Battle of Puebla 1863 . Over by the Mexico City Airport they have a Battle of Puebla reenactment ea year . If Danke is going to be there I can see if I can sign him up to be a Frenchman .
    Mexico is the second to the last place you will ever find me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I would like to be a Mexican because I tan easily and I like tacos and margaritas.

I would like to be a Mexican because I tan easily and I like tacos and margaritas.
    This is 2017, if you want to be a Mexican nobody can say you aren't one.
    "The Patriarch"

If I identify as Mexican, is it still cultural appropriation when I wear my sombreo and serape on May 5th?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I identify as Mexican, is it still cultural appropriation when I wear my sombreo and serape on May 5th?
    Only if there's someone around who out-Mexicans you. There's a competition as to who is the Mexicest, after which the other person is the cultural appropriator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppression_olympics
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Only if there's someone around who out-Mexicans you. There's a competition as to who is the Mexicest, after which the other person is the cultural appropriator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppression_olympics
    Pfft...I'll never be out Mexicaned as long as there is tequila.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mexico is the second to the last place you will ever find me.
    What is the other , an Ant Loc concert ?
    Do something Danke

So if you are an American, born in the U.S. and you want to be a Mexican, would that mean you are a trans-Mexican?

Are there Mexican restrooms?

I once spent a week at Baja Sur fishing and it was great . There used to be one resort there , I heard there are three now . I never stayed in the fancy hotel though . I dunno if they would let Danke in without myself or Eduardo , but if they did he might change his mind about Mexico .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-01-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Do something Danke

What is the other , an Ant Loc concert ?
    Your reservation.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast