Thread: Alex Jones says that Muslims Control the Federal Reserve?

Exclamation Alex Jones says that Muslims Control the Federal Reserve?

Wow! Never heard that Muslims control the Federal Reserve Bank before! Thanks for informing me Alex Jones and Infowars! Definitely no agenda here!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have not watched / Is this a joke, or did the bogus man actually say it?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post

Looks like the Youtuber who made this is making fun of Jones. Jones is railing on one Turk (or Moslem or whatever) being on the FED. The Youtuber puts up graphics like the one below while Jones is railing on that one dude (start at about 3 minutes for graphics):

"Of the five (5) Federal Reserve Board governors, three (3) are Jewish!"

"60%. Of the twelve (12) Federal District Board bank presidents, five (5) are Jewish.
    Jewish people are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.*"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Turks , Jews & Jones . Sounds like a dallas law firm .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Turks , Jews & Jones . Sounds like a dallas law firm .

LOL. Mark Cuban, Jerry Jones, and that guy who had to tell Tony Romo to get lost!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    He was just pointing out a Turk on the NY Fed board. I didn't see how that was extrapolated to meaning Muslims run the Fed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ulukaya was a member of the Upstate Regional Advisory Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdi_Ulukaya

Turkish Chobani Owner Has Deep Ties to Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Campaign
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-and-campaign/

REVEALED: FOREIGN FED MEMBER BEHIND REFUGEE PUSH
    Will Motown become Mohammed-Town?
    Infowars Nightly News - AUGUST 31, 2016

Bill Clinton has pushed the idea of rebuilding Detroit with Syrian refugees for the benefit of Syrian refugees in a Clinton Global Initiative interview with Turkish billionaire, Hamdi Ulukaya, founder of Chobani Greek Yogurt.

Trump has pointed out that the Clintons have ignored the plight of urban areas collapsing under Democrat policies.

Not only did Bill talk about 10,000 vacant homes in Detroit just waiting for migrants, if Hillary’s immigration policies are followed, she will import more refugees than the population of Detroit.

But we focus on the rise of Ulukaya, a tale of a foreign crony capitalist who made his fortune with government loans, government lobbyists, and politicians he used to fast-track his yogurt into Michelle Obama’s “healthy school lunch program” where it is being used to replace meat.

We also look at how this Turkish citizen (who sits on the NY Federal Reserve Board and meets privately with Obama) dominates a small town of 44,000 with his $550 million investment — the world’s largest yogurt factory.

As the Turkish billionaire brings in foreign workers with tens of millions in taxpayer subsidies, Twin Falls, Idaho has seen a 500% increase in tuberculosis and two high profile refugee rape cases in the last two months, including the gang rape of a 5 year old girl.
    https://www.infowars.com/revealed-fo...-refugee-push/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

A better idea would be to export Detroit. Maybe there can be another Toledo War, but this time with Canada. The US could pretend that Canada wins.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdi_Ulukaya

Turkish Chobani Owner Has Deep Ties to Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Campaign
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-and-campaign/
    We also look at how this Turkish citizen (who sits on the NY Federal Reserve Board and meets privately with Obama) dominates a small town of 44,000 with his $550 million investment — the world’s largest yogurt factory.
    https://www.infowars.com/revealed-fo...-refugee-push/
    He isn't on the New York Federal Reserve Board. List of who is: https://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthef...directors.html

CLASS A DIRECTORS
    James P. Gorman (2018)
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
    Morgan Stanley
    Paul P. Mello (2017)
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Solvay Bank
    Gerald H. Lipkin (2019)
    Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
    Valley National Bank

CLASS B DIRECTORS
    Glenn H. Hutchins (2018)
    Co-Founder
    Silver Lake
    Terry J. Lundgren (2017)
    Macy's, Inc.
    David M. Cote (2019)
    Honeywell International Inc.

CLASS C DIRECTORS
    Sara Horowitz, Chair (2018)
    Founder and Executive Director
    Freelancers Union
    Denise Scott, Deputy Chair (2019)
    Executive Vice President
    Local Initiatives Support Corporation
    Emily K. Rafferty, (2017)
    President Emerita
    The Metropolitan Museum of Art

http://time.com/4753235/hamdi-ulukay...time-100-gala/

Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya on Lawsuit Against Alex Jones

When conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones's network alleged that Chobani was "importing migrant rapists," the comments crossed a line for the yogurt maker's CEO Hamdi Ulukaya.

"I am fine with criticism. But there's a line. We're living in a civil society," Ulukaya, a TIME 100 member and business leader, said of the right-wing firebrand's channels during the TIME 100 Gala on Tuesday.

Chobani filed a defamation lawsuit in district court against Jones on Monday, weeks after Jones' network alleged that Chobani was "importing migrant rapists," drawing a false connection between Chobani's employment of refugees and a Twin Falls sexual assault case.

Ulukaya said there was "no other option than letting the courts decide," because "it's important we keep the ethics of reporting." Ulukaya has been vocal about his work toward helping migrants, employing at least 300 refugees at his Chobani factory in Twin Falls Idaho.Jones' YouTube channel published a video titled "MSM Covers for Globalists' Refugee Import Program After Child Rape Case" on April 11, and its Twitter page shared the headline "Idaho Yogurt Maker Caught Importing Migrant Rapists."

As the Turkish billionaire brings in foreign workers with tens of millions in taxpayer subsidies, Twin Falls, Idaho has seen a 500% increase in tuberculosis
    that amounted to a massive total of ten cases- and only two of those were refugees. http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/s...e86507422.html

“Idaho typically reports about 10 cases of active TB each year to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, with one or two from the refugee community,” the statement said. “There are five cases being treated in the state today, but none are refugees. The last outbreak of TB in the state happened in 2008 in the Treasure Valley’s homeless population.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-29-2017 at 03:46 AM.

"Total Islamic takeover(the world) going on"
    "Islam took over all over the place"
    where Alex Jones?

And the tension with the last caller was crazy. You had feeling they knew what she going to say, but couldn't say it because with Info war, they do not talk about the zionist question.

If you believe at this point that Alex Jones is some truth teller then you do not have any hope. You are lost and most likely remain lost for the rest of time.

Zippy spewing BS again. Hamdi Ulukaya was on a board in 2013. Breitbart article is from 2016 when the report was actually removed from the NY FED site:

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
    Annual Report For the year ended December 31, 2013

p.110

UPSTATE NEW YORK REGIONAL ADVISORY BOARD

HAMDI ULUKAYA
    Agro-Farma (Chobani)
    Norwich, N.Y.

Archive.org copy PDF
    https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201...l13/annual.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He isn't on the New York Federal Reserve Board.
    UPSTATE NEW YORK REGIONAL ADVISORY BOARD Chair

Hamdi Ulukaya
    Chobani, Inc.
    Norwich, N.Y
    https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibr...2/advisory.pdf

...And in other news... This just in... ...The disgraced Obama has come out of his hidden shanty to deliver a public address to Zippy:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

While it's true that lately AJ has been more credible than MSM on some recent election news, this is just too incredible. Vast majority of US population is Christian, muslims is 1-2% of US population and yet control this major financial institution that plays a vital role in key domestic economic as well as foreign wars spending policies?

Two and two don't add up in this case.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Another signature move of Obama's schooling initiatives who is widely seen as a secret Muslim. But are these kids on left being trained to bow before pentagon stars?

Claim: Obama Mandated These Schools to Pray in Muslim

Relational

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    That is an advisory group- not the New York Fed board of directors as Infowars claimed.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-30-2017 at 11:45 AM.

I have my own advisory group for the Fed .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have my own advisory group for the Fed .
    Is your group included in the Federal Reserve yearly report?
    Last edited by timosman; 04-29-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Is your group included in the Federal Reserver yearly report?
    Doubtful and I would be a little short on jews , moslems and texans too .
    Do something Danke

I dunno why, but I suddenly feel like I need a stainless steel gravity-fed water filter

It would look great in my kitchen
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I dunno why, but I suddenly feel like I need a stainless steel gravity-fed water filter

It would look great in my kitchen
    ...or, just say f@ck it and od on peepee pills and brain force...

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...or, just say f@ck it and od on peepee pills and brain force...
    Alex Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Looks like the Youtuber who made this is making fun of Jones. Jones is railing on one Turk (or Moslem or whatever) being on the FED. The Youtuber puts up graphics like the one below while Jones is railing on that one dude (start at about 3 minutes for graphics):

"Of the five (5) Federal Reserve Board governors, three (3) are Jewish!"

"60%. Of the twelve (12) Federal District Board bank presidents, five (5) are Jewish.
    Jewish people are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.*"
    Diversity is important!

Jews, the best equal opportunity hires.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the title has any truth to it, Alex has gone full blown Zionist disinfo.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That is an advisory group- not the New York Fed board of directors.
    While that is true, it is a moot point, a semantical retort.

Upstate New York Regional Advisory Board
    The board meets three times a year to provide the New York Fed leadership with high-level, financial and economic intelligence from an upstate New York perspective. The board is composed of chief executive officers and presidents of national- and international-oriented large companies that are headquartered in upstate New York
    https://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthef..._regional.html
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    While that is true, it is a moot point, a semantical retort.
    This is exactly what he does all the time thinking nobody noticed. Also straight up lies.