Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP: 'I'm a nationalist and a globalist. I'm both'...

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What part of, he dropped out of the race and pretty early on, do you not understand?

If you are upset about that, perhaps you should take your temper tantrum to Rand.
    Just trying to help you out. A majority of RPF members did not support any candidate after Rand dropped out. RPFs did not support another candidate either. Not making a choice is also a choice. Attempting to promote anti-liberty candidates and anti-liberty ideas on a site with the Pauls' name and pictures is always a bad idea.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What part of, he dropped out of the race and pretty early on, do you not understand?

If you are upset about that, perhaps you should take your temper tantrum to Rand.
    You're the one with the temper tantrum, lady.

Why not just accept that both choices were $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

Once Rand dropped out, who would you have preferred?
    Rand made a strategic blunder by not making DGP no.1 target of his attacks. After that point, Trump's win was inevitable as he was seen the most vocal critic of DGP by GOP base.

After Rand dropped out, there was no better candidate than Trump in either party who was more capable of taking on Clinton-DGP-Media cabal. He's still way better than DGP-Hillary cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    What part of "No One But Paul" don't you understand?
    Not even DGP Obama/Hillary?

Thought you were Obama/Hillary supporter.

America First!

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/s...14619261267970

Jan2017

I believe these are US troops from western Iraq in to eastern Syria protecting Kurds from Turkey attacks,
    because US will need Kurds to attack IS in Raqqa (?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9ev44rQFc

Hopefully President Donald can save Syria and deliver world peace.

https://twitter.com/MHJournalist/sta...76743190372352

https://twitter.com/kaji_83/status/858409580694470668

Jan2017

US "had troops within six miles" of Turkey's recent attack on Kurds.

US said they were given "less than an hour warning" of the impending attack -
    Turkey says they "gave two hour notice to our partners"

He's right.

And the beautiful thing is that you can go right down a full list of every major political issue and repeat that quote, replacing the words "nationalist" and "globalist" with every respective pair of opposing positions, and it would still apply to Trump.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump wants to work within the global economy
    Yes, by erecting tariffs and walls and otherwise restricting the free flow of goods and people across borders.

while keeping US national interests first.
    US National Interests:

#1 Bomb Yemen
    #2 Bomb Syria
    #3 Bomb Afghanistan
    #4 Bomb North Korea?
    #5 Bomb Iran?
    #6 Increase "defense" spending

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He goes both ways.
    Indeed

But, let us all remember that Rev3's wet dream is world government.

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Reported- you've posted this a million times while misrepresenting his statements on purpose.
    There is no spoon.

That's correct; I have the same view as Mises, that world government would mean world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Reported- you've posted this a million times while misrepresenting his statements on purpose.

+rep for continuing to point out the deceitful way thiat quote by rev3 has consistently been cited.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The Pope is THE kingpin of the Globalist cabal.
    The Globalist are in the process of ending the current world order. Of turning all the "sovereign" nations into failed states.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

..think globalist, act nationalist...[f@ck individualist]

...ugh...waaaaay too many republican cheerleaders/apologists around here...this does not bode well for those seeking intelligent discourse...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 05-01-2017 at 05:37 AM.

Just trying to help you out. A majority of RPF members did not support any candidate after Rand dropped out. RPFs did not support another candidate either. Not making a choice is also a choice. Attempting to promote anti-liberty candidates and anti-liberty ideas on a site with the Pauls' name and pictures is always a bad idea.
    Why then did I not see you railing against those members who supported Gary Johnson and his world government running mate? Do tell?

And last time I checked, CPUL, there were different subforums on this site, ye 'old Hillary voter.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    No, I in fact have not misrepresented him at all. Which you would know if you read his many posts on the subject.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That's correct; I have the same view as Mises, that world government would mean world peace.
    Haven't you also claimed that Ron Paul wants world government?
    ================

Why then did I not see you railing against those members who supported Gary Johnson and his world government running mate? Do tell?

And last time I checked, CPUL, there were different subforums on this site, ye 'old Hillary voter.
    Gary was never declared a non-mission supporting candidate, and Gary supporters were not on here trying to campaign for him like they did in 2012.

Gary was never declared a non-mission supporting candidate, and Gary supporters were not on here trying to campaign for him like they did in 2012.
    No, they did not support the mission of this site. The fact that you claim at this point that he and his world government bud did, at this point, is a huge laugh. You do remember they told people to vote for Hillary, right? lolol
    ================

No, they did not support the mission of this site. The fact that you claim at this point that he and his world government bud did, at this point, is a huge laugh. You do remember they told people to vote for Hillary, right? lolol
    Post a link to the campaign review where Bryan said he was destructive to the site mission.

Here is the link for Donald:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6161418

Post a link to the campaign review where Bryan said he was destructive to the site mission.
    Did I claim that? NOPE.
    ================

Did I claim that? NOPE.
    LOLOK

Haven't you also claimed that Ron Paul wants world government?
    No

Ron's never commented on Mises' view of world government, AFAIK.

He is in favor of global free trade and a global currency (i.e. a denationalized gold standard).

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I in fact have not misrepresented him at all. Which you would know if you read his many posts on the subject.
    You have, actually, insofar as your implication is that I'm in the Soros camp, when I'm actually in the Mises camp.

But I don't attribute to dishonesty what can be explained by ignorance (you appear not to understand the difference).

Now, go punch a piñata.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You have, actually, insofar as your implication is that I'm in the Soros camp, when I'm actually in the Mises camp.

But I don't attribute to dishonesty what can be explained by ignorance (you appear not to understand the difference).

Now, go punch a piñata.
    I never mentioned Soros. lol. That came out of YOUR mind. Wonder why. hmmm
    ================

LOLOK
    You seem to be having trouble differentiating between:

Was Johnson and his world government loving vp candidate; not to mention Hillary endorsers, supportive of the site mission.

and

Did Bryan post, or even believe, that Johnson and his world government loving vp candidate; not to mention Hillary endorsers, supportive of the site mission.
    ================

I never mentioned Soros. lol. That came out of YOUR mind. Wonder why. hmmm
    No, you don't prance around with your prized screenshot because you're aiming to inform people that I agree with Mises.

You do it to associate me with your imagined Globalist Menace™ (Soros/Rothschild/Jesuits/aliens/whatever it is you believe).

Enough said. Now I'm going to return to my longstanding policy of ignoring you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast